1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Stand for the Truth: A Government Researcher Speaks Out - VERY GOOD

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

This is a great video explaining the fall of Building #7
    It should even impress the non-believers, as it is ONLY a structural analysis, with out blame.
    If you watch from 4;30 thru 10:50, & 14:00 thru 15:00 You will probably want to finish the whole vid.

Alton, Crockett, BarnacleBob and 3 others like this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Nothing here that any objective open minded reasonable person hasn't already figured out. That being said this is a very compelling video! The question is when are we going to hunt down the killers from the 'government' responsible for this attack?

Outstanding post here T!!! :2 thumbs up:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    TAEZZAR likes this.
  3. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

"any objective open minded reasonable person"
    I believe this to be the major problem, combined with fear, ignorance or plain old complacency !!

Mujahideen and the_shootist like this.
  4. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Most Americans are drones who need to be led through life by their government and their media. They have long since lost the ability of independent thinking

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    TAEZZAR likes this.
  5. Merlin

Merlin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

I was already retired when 9/11 happened. As a result of all my free time, I spent hours and hours studying the event. It was apparent to me from the beginning that the official story wasn't right. And I am astonished to this day that we have not yet gotten to the truth. I do remember that one of our. GIM forum members reported calling a NY City newspaper and talking to a reporter about all the anomalies. The reporter began crying and our GIMmer said that he could hear someone in the background hollering at her to shut up and quit talking or she would be fired. Perhaps we have all been gripped by fear. Perhaps, too, the size of this monstrous crime has kept us from facing and accepting the truth. Taezzar's posted video was a gem and I'm thankful for the post.

6. TAEZZAR

Thanks Merlin, I hope many more watch & understand what was done to us that day !

Merlin likes this.
  7. the_shootist

Architect
    The average American simply doesn't want to consider it. They can't emotionally accept it because they know once they do, their whole world will have changed and their view of their nation will be shattered into dust like those buildings. Most people fear change more than anything!

Crockett, dacrunch, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  8. glockngold

glockngold Gold Member Gold Chaser

In the movie Apocalypse Now, Brando utters the words "the horror"
    That's how I feel about this.
    Bad enough to have been attacked.
    But true horror, is having your throat slit, by someone you trust.

9. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

"The Horror"-- Marlin Brando

Today from my observations it appears 911 was the initiation of the Balkanization of America! Stripping the states political powers down to a higher authority by implementing a process of fragmentation, i.e. divide & conquer. Resulting in a forced political reorganization & reunification under one "almighty" central ruling authority... Essentially cutting out the political middle men (several states & legislative bodies) that could or would not stand with the real rulers of D.C...

You need to understand that the "trading with the enemy act" means you & the several states are declared enemies of fed .gov via the Patriot Acts & WOT.

Balkanization, or Balkanisation, is a pejorative geopolitical term, originally used to describe the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states that are often hostile or uncooperative with one another.[1][2] Balkanization is a result of foreign policies creating geopolitical fragmentation as can be seen at times in the Western Balkans with respect to the Ottoman empire, the Austro-Hungarian empire, the Third Reich, the United Nations andNATO. Foreign policies can be precipitous to Balkanization.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkanization

TAEZZAR likes this.
  10. Garyw

Garyw Silver Member Silver Miner

tired and retired
    You can start with William Crystal and the Bush's

TAEZZAR and gringott like this.
  11. TAEZZAR

Under the direction of, their project ring leader, Dickhead Cheney !!!

12. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

Good stuff

I remember as I watched what happened on a small 12” TV at work that day, my initial reaction which I said to everyone watching that this could only be a demolition. Of course, my opinion has not changed, and it has only been strengthened with a bit of research.

I have lost a certain amount respect for so many engineers over the years since. Everyone believes the NIST report. The laws of physics seem to be suspended. Not one even heard of building 7 (even some today). Not one will even do a modicum amount of research.

One brilliant PHD mechanical engineer I worked with got a job at NIST within a year of 9/11. I suggested that since he is now an insider maybe he could take look at internal documentation, find mistakes, determine the truth. Nothing but crickets.

Maybe the dam of ignorance is now breaking.

stonedywankanobe, TAEZZAR and Merlin like this.
  13. Merlin

What makes you think so? There have been YouTube videos disputing the official story ever since the event all these many years ago. Never seems to gain traction. If you couldn't get anything but crickets from a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Joe Public is never going to understand.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  14. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Ask people who were of age when 9/11 happened how many buildings fell in NYC and the answer will be 2.

Then show them a video of wtc7 falling and look at their face.

TAEZZAR and Someone_else like this.
  15. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

There you go tempering hope with justifiable reason LOL.

I thought maybe because it seems that more and more people are waking up. I read somewhere that the point where minority opinion rapidly becomes the majority opinion, is when the Minority opinion is 10% of the population.

Merlin, the_shootist and TAEZZAR like this.
  16. TAEZZAR

Crockett, I understand your frustration, do you know about Architect & Engineers for 911 Truth? http://www.ae911truth.org/
    They are 2800 strong !

17. Merlin

I hope you are right. I'd like to see it happen while I'm still here. :)

TAEZZAR likes this.