1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Swamp Draining Progress

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Just my opinion buuuuut.............................

FALSE FLAG MEDIA DIVERSION COMING IN 3....2.....

[​IMG]

2. Irons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Glasgow likes this.
  3. Irons

[​IMG]

newmisty and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  4. Irons

oldgaranddad likes this.
  5. Irons

I just talked to a faux news parroting "conservative" who aggressively considers himself well informed.
    He went on and on about this imaginary shutdown the news is harping as a distraction and said nothing about the FISA Memo or even the republican reaction to it.
    Sad. Typical.

Scorpio likes this.
  6. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Quoted for truth!

yep, you can already see where this is headed
    >'something' will drop before election day!
    >ok, after inauguration
    >the first month
    >just wait for midterms
    >the second term
    >the end of the second term
    >at least it wasn't hillary!

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  7. Irons

Great Video Explanation – “Operation Trump” – Former Federal Prosecutor Outlines Scope of FBI and DOJ Corruption…
    Posted on January 21, 2018 by sundance

Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova outlines the majority of the events behind the unlawful surveillance of Donald Trump and each of the participating members within the FBI and DOJ corruption.

In essence, during this 30 minute discussion, diGenova outlines much of the back-story and how FBI officials Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok, Jim Baker, Andrew McCabe and Jim Comey participated along with Justice Department Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, John P Carlin, Bruce Ohr and Lisa Page. Mr. diGenova has a solid grasp on the players and how they are enmeshed within the entire operation.

DiGenova also shares how NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, Chairman Devin Nunes and ODNI Dan Coats began to confront the unlawful behavior and position the entire Justice Department for a complete generational reset. This discussion is like the Big Ugly audio book. [ Hi Joe – Great Job! ]

BigJim#1-8 and SongSungAU like this.
  8. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Faux was riding this story all weekend.

The morning temp host, while Abby is having her baby, is married to a Congressman. She said all the calls to the office are about the memo and none are about the shutdown

GOLDBRIX and Irons like this.
  9. Irons

Senator Chuck Grassley Confronts FBI and Justice Department – Asks Full Senate To Review Criminal Referral For Christopher Steele…
    Posted on January 24, 2018 by sundance

Wow. Massive amounts of confirmation for the ongoing strategy we outlined was underway. [Remember the batting order: Nunes, Grassley, Goodlatte, Horowitz] As expected Senator Chuck Grassley, Chairman of Senate Judiciary Committee, steps to the plate following Devin Nunes.

We previously outlined how Senator Chuck Grassley was directly calling the bluff of the FBI when he sent a criminal referral to the justice department for Christopher Steele. Much of the referral itself was redacted and withheld from public view because it was classified.

Today, in a move with strong parallels to Chairman Nunes (House Intel Committee Memo), Senator Grassley is asking all of his senate colleagues to review the referral, and all the attached classified documents he and Senator Graham submitted to the Justice Department. Senator Grassley then went on the floor of the Senate to deliver remarks. WATCH:

[Notes and Transcript from Grassley] I wanted to come to the floor today to talk about the Judiciary Committee’s important oversight and investigations work over the past year. There are a lot of issues that need more sunlight and scrutiny.

One of my key concerns is the loss of faith in the ability of the Justice Department and the FBI to do their jobs free from partisan political bias. The American people are rightly skeptical because of how the Department and the FBI have handled the following subjects:

1. Hillary Clinton and
    2. Donald Trump and his associates.

Hiding from tough questions about these controversial cases is no way to reassure the public. If the Department is afraid of independent oversight, that just reinforces people’s suspicions and skepticism. The only real way to reassure people is to let the sun shine in and let the chips fall where they may.

In each of these cases, the government should obviously find out what happened and hold people accountable if there was any wrongdoing. But, it also has to play by the rules, and be held accountable for its actions, too. We need to shine the light of day on all of it.

As part of our investigation we have requested documents and other information from the Department of Justice and FBI. Much of that information is classified. The Department has provided very limited access to those classified materials. It has limited the Judiciary Committee’s review to the Chair and Ranking of the full committee and the Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism. The government has also tried to severely limit the number of appropriately cleared staff who can review documents and take notes.

We have reviewed some information related to whether the FBI used the so-called Trump dossier and the extent of its relationship with its author, Christopher Steele. As we know now, Mr. Steele was hired by Fusion GPS to research Mr. Trump’s alleged ties to Russia. His work was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Remember, it took a subpoena and a court battle with the House Intelligence committee to force that fact out into the open.

Lawyers for the DNC and Clinton Campaign officials denied it to the press for months. They lied. The founder of Fusion GPS denied that his firm was “Democrat-linked.” That was untrue. When the news finally broke, New York Times reporters actually complained that people who knew better had flat out lied to them about who funded Mr. Steele’s dossier.

But, back before the 2016 election, it is unclear who knew that Steele was gathering dirt on Trump for the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Many of his sources for claims about the Trump campaign are Russian government officials. So, Steele, who was working for Fusion GPS, who was working for the DNC and the Clinton campaign, was working with the Russians. So, who was actually colluding with Russians? It’s becoming more clear.

Mr. Steele shared his, at least partially, Russian-based allegations far and wide. He shared them with the FBI. He shared them with the media. And, according to public reports, he shared them with high ranking officials in the Justice Department and the State Department.

Well, in the course of our review, Senator Graham and I came across some information that just does not add up. We saw Mr. Steele swearing one thing in a public libel suit against him in London. Then we saw contradictory things in documents that I am not going to talk about in an open setting. And from everything we’ve learned so far, we believe these discrepancies are significant. So, we sent a referral of Christopher Steele to the Justice Department and the FBI for potential violations of 18 USC 1001.

Now, I guess people are going to say whatever they want to say about it, no matter what the facts are. But it doesn’t contribute anything meaningful to the public debate to ignore those facts or to speculate—wrongly—about Senator Graham’s motivations, or mine.

First, despite all the hubbub, this is not all that unusual. Anyone can ask for a criminal investigation. I have done it in the past when I’ve come across potential crimes in the course of my oversight work. And I have done so publicly. This situation is no different.
    Second, as the Special Counsel has reminded us all recently, lying to a federal official is a crime. It doesn’t matter who is doing the lying. Politics should have nothing to do with it.

I’ve said repeatedly that I support Mr. Mueller’s work and that I respect his role. I still do. Nothing has changed. Let me say it again in case anyone missed it.

The Special Counsel should be free to complete his work, and to follow the facts wherever they lead.

But that doesn’t mean I can ignore what look like false statements. If an individual sees what might be evidence of a crime, he or she should report that to law enforcement so it can be fully investigated. That is exactly what Senator Graham and I did.

That does not mean we have made up our minds about what happened. It is possible Mr. Steele told the truth and the other, contradictory statements that we saw were wrong. But, just like any court would do, we start by assuming that government documents are true until we see evidence to the contrary. If those documents are not true, and there are serious discrepancies that are no fault of Mr. Steele, then we have another problem—an arguably more serious one.

Of course, even aside from these inconsistencies, public reports about the way the FBI may have used the dossier should give everyone in this chamber pause. Director Comey testified in 2017 that it was “salacious and unverified.” If it was unverified in 2017, then it had to be unverified in 2016, too.

So, it was a collection of unverified opposition research funded by a political opponent in an election year. Would it be proper for the Obama administration—or any administration—to use something like that to authorize further investigation that intrudes on the privacy of people associated with its political opponents?

That should bother civil libertarians of any political stripe.

Now, I wish I could talk more openly about the basis for our referral and other concerns, but right now that information is largely classified. It is controlled by the Justice Department. As I said, the Department has permitted only the Chair and Ranking of the full Committee and the Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism, and limited numbers of their cleared staff, to see the underlying documents.

I have been pushing for the Department to provide the same access to other Judiciary Committee Members and their appropriately cleared staffs. But the Department refuses to provide that access or even to brief the other Members on the underlying information.

Fortunately, the Department has agreed that it has no business objecting to our Members reviewing our own work. So I have encouraged our Committee members and their appropriately cleared staff to do that. Look at the memo that Senator Graham and I sent to the Deputy Attorney General and the FBI Director. Members can then make up their own minds about it. I have also encouraged them to review the Committee’s transcripts and other unclassified materials that have been available to them and their staffs for many months. Finally, I’ve encouraged them to let me know if they believe that any of that information should be made public. I believe in transparency. We may agree that certain information should be released at the appropriate time with care to preserve classified information and the integrity of the investigation.

I have already been pushing the Department to review the classified referral memorandum to confirm the memo’s classification markings so that we can release the unclassified portions as soon as possible. But now the Department has deferred to the FBI, and the FBI is falsely claiming that three of our unclassified paragraphs each contain the same, single classified fact.

Now, that surprised me, because those particular paragraphs are based on non-government sources and do not claim to repeat or confirm any information from any government document. Even if those portions of our referral did reference the allegedly classified fact at issue, it is hard to understand why that fact should be classified.

First, the Deputy Attorney General has discussed the fact at issue with me more than once in unsecure space and on an unsecure phone line. Second, the FBI is not acting as if this information would harm national security if released. FBI never notified the entities copied on the memo’s transmittal, for example, including the Inspector General and the Intelligence Committees, to ensure that fact was protected as classified.

If FBI really believed this fact was classified, then the FBI and the Department should take better care to act consistent with that belief. Unfortunately, I suspect something else is really going on here. It sure looks like a bureaucratic game of hide the ball, rather than a genuine concern about national security. I am pressing this issue with Director Wray, and I hope that we can provide this information to the public as soon as possible.

I also believe that the Department should carefully review the entire memorandum and begin an orderly process to declassify as much of that information as possible. The Intelligence Committee in the House of Representatives recently voted to allow all House Members to review a short memo summarizing what it has learned. Senators are not allowed to see it. However, House Members who have seen it have been calling for a vote to release the memo.

Here in the Senate, the Judiciary Committee has access to the same information that the House Intelligence Committee saw before drafting its summary memo. Our committee does not have the same authority to release classified information. We have to rely on the agency to review and potentially declassify our memo.

Based on what I know, I agree that as much of this information should made be public as soon as possible, through the appropriate process. And, I don’t just mean the summary memos. The government should release the underlying documents referenced in those memos, after deleting any national security information that truly needs to be protected. But most of this story can be told, and should be told. The American people deserve the truth.

Stale, recycled media spin from journalists and pundits who do not have all the facts is not enough. The country is filled with frenzy and speculation, but hungry for facts. However, I cannot release this information on my own, and neither should anyone else. Classified information is controlled by the Executive Branch. We should work together to achieve the greater transparency while still protecting legitimately sensitive national security information. (END TRANSCRIPT)

[​IMG]

Here’s the Reposted Back Story on The Referral [January 4th, 2018]:
    Yup, the walls are closing in.

In a brilliant move of strategery, Senate Judiciary Chairman, Chuck Grassley, and Senate Judiciary member, Lindsey Graham, send a criminal referral of Christopher Steele to the DOJ for investigation. But things are not what they seem…

Today Senators Grassley and Graham sent a letter of criminal referral to the Department of Justice, based on information -provided by the FBI- their investigation has uncovered.

However, the actual motive for the criminal referral is not exactly what it appears.

[​IMG]

Highlighting two pertinent passages (emphasis mine) from the New York Times articlewill explain what’s really going on:

[…] Senator Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department they had reason to believe that a former British spy, Christopher Steele, lied to federal authorities about his contacts with reporters regarding information in the dossier, and they urged the department to investigate. The committee is running one of three congressional investigations into Russian election meddling, and its inquiry has come to focus, in part, on Mr. Steele’s explosive dossier that purported to detail Russia’s interference and the Trump campaign’s complicity.

[…] The criminal referral appears to make no assessment of the veracity of the dossier’s contents, much of which remains unsubstantiated nearly a year after it became public.

[…] Mr. Grassley’s decision to recommend criminal charges appeared likely to be based on reports of Mr. Steele’s meetings with the F.B.I., which were provided to the committee by the Justice Department in recent weeks.

It was not clear why, if a crime is apparent in the F.B.I. reports that were reviewed by the Judiciary Committee, the Justice Department had not moved to charge Mr. Steele already.

The circumstances under which Mr. Steele is alleged to have lied were unclear, as much of the referral was classified. (full article)

Can you see what is really going on here?

[​IMG]

The criminal referral is based on FBI reports of meetings the FBI has given to the Senate Judiciary Committee about the FBI meetings with Christopher Steele.

Within those FBI reports (presented to the committee) are conflicting statements and accounts that do not align with known evidence.

The FBI is attributing claims to the meetings with Christopher Steele that do not match known evidence about the Steele Dossier and use therein.

Remember what Senator Graham said recently about his review of the evidence surrounding the Steele Dossier and how it was used, by the FBI in gaining the FISA warrant? –Refresh Memory Here

What Grassley and Graham are now doing is forcing the DOJ to reconcile the conflicts between the FBI presentations to the judiciary committee -about the origin of, and their use of, the Steele Dossier- against known evidence.

Someone is lying.

Graham and Grassley know the motive to lie about the Steele Dossier does not necessarily belong to Christopher Steele. The motive is within the corrupt FBI.

In order to accurately prove ownership of the the falsehoods Grassley and Graham are saying: ‘If what the FBI says is true then Chris Steele is lying, because the evidence doesn’t support what the FBI previously said to us, and attributed to Christopher Steele’…

Grassley and Graham are calling the bluff of the FBI.

“Based on the information contained therein, we are respectfully referring Mr. Steele to you for investigation of potential violations of 18 U.S.C. § 1001, for statements the Committee has reason to believe Mr. Steele made regarding his distribution of information contained.” (link)

The “information contained therein” is the FBI presentation of statements and evidence the FBI is attributing to Christopher Steele.

By referring a criminal complaint to the DOJ the Senators are, in essence, forcing the DOJ to outline that material presentations by the FBI, to the committee, were false…. OR, that Christopher Steele is lying. The former is likely, the latter not-so-much.

Additionally, by asking Rod Rosenstein (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) to investigate the conflicting evidence and FBI statements Grassley and Graham are also providing political cover for Rosenstein and Wray to showcase the corruption within both the DOJ and the FBI.

Strategery.

The walls are closing in.

WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) referred the author of the “Trump Dossier,” Christopher Steele, to the Justice Department for investigation of potential violations of 18 U.S.C. § 1001 for false statements investigators have reason to believe Steele made about the distribution of claims contained in the dossier.

“I don’t take lightly making a referral for criminal investigation. But, as I would with any credible evidence of a crime unearthed in the course of our investigations, I feel obliged to pass that information along to the Justice Department for appropriate review,” Grassley said. “Everyone needs to follow the law and be truthful in their interactions with the FBI. If the same actions have different outcomes, and those differences seem to correspond to partisan political interests, then the public will naturally suspect that law enforcement decisions are not on the up-and-up. Maybe there is some innocent explanation for the inconsistencies we have seen, but it seems unlikely. In any event, it’s up to the Justice Department to figure that out.”

“After reviewing how Mr. Steele conducted himself in distributing information contained in the dossier and how many stop signs the DOJ ignored in its use of the dossier, I believe that a special counsel needs to review this matter. The rule of Law depends on the government and all who work on its behalf playing by the rules themselves. I hope the Department of Justice will carefully review our letter and take appropriate action,” Graham said.

Yesterday evening, Grassley and Graham delivered to Senate Security a letter and classified memorandum for delivery to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray containing information that forms the basis of the referral.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 1001, individuals are prohibited from making false statements to the federal authorities of the United States. Grassley and Graham are referring Steele for making potentially false statements about the distribution of claims from the dossier. (LINK)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

newmisty and Ensoniq like this.
  10. Irons

IG Michael Horowitz Informs Grassley, Goodlatte and Nunes of FBI Text Recovery…
    Posted on January 25, 2018 by sundance

[​IMG]

Always remember the batting order: Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes was first up; closely coordinating with Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (2nd up); closely coordinating with House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (3rd up); all of them coordinating with the DOJ Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz (clean up). This is a long developed plan.

In order to carry out the entire reform operation, communication is made through public letters. Sunlight is part of the strategy. Questioning each other publicly and answering each other publicly is part of the strategy… the media is not used to this. Deception needs whispers. Deception doesn’t like transparency.

IG Michael Horowitz shares his responsive letter to Grassley, Nunes and Goodlatte (pdf link here). Pay attention to Page#1 second paragraph, and the last paragraph on page two:

[​IMG]

[​IMG](pdf link)

Beginning Page #1, Paragraph #2: Inspector General Michael Horowitz is openly responding to Senator Grassley, saying the FBI told his office the exact same thing about losing the Strzok and Page text messages.

However, in paragraph #3 Horowitz states as a result of the congressional action; and as a result of Attorney General Jeff Sessions responsive engagement therein; his office received the pressure (help) it needed to get DOJ/FBI forensic tools activated to find the texts.

This is exactly why the White Hats (Nunes, Grassley, Goodlatte and Horowitz) are communicating publicly. They are using public pressure, ie. outrage therein, upon the DOJ and FBI to force compliance.

The White Hat team are telling us, the public, what is going on. We are responding to what is going on. Our response to the sunlight is causing changes in behavior. That internal (amid themselves) and external (with public) communication collaboration is needed because the entities within the DOJ and FBI are working against investigative interests.

Those who have participated with the historic corruption within the DOJ and FBI are trying to stop oversight from exposing their activity. The oversight is smartly using public sunlight to expose the road-blocks; this approach puts the internal corruption team on their heels.

It is critical to understand how this intensely modern-era communication plan is using social media (and new-media leverage), to working around the traditional U.S. media who align with the Black Hats in the DOJ and FBI.

We noted this strategy early in December. I’m repeating it here for added emphasis:

[​IMG]

The text messages between FBI Agent Peter Strozk and his mistress, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, were originally released to Fox News and CBS. SEE HERE and SEE HERE.

The messages reflect a strong bias against President Trump. However, the bigger story is not the anti-Trump bias within the text communication, the BIGGER story is why the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General (OIG), began even looking at Agent Peter Strozk’s communication in the first place.

Remember, the original mandate by the Inspector General’s office was initiated to review and discover any politicization of the FBI and/or DOJ officials.

After news broke of Strzok’s removal from investigative duty within the FBI counterintelligence unit, what the OIG responding statement said was for 11 months the Dept of Justice OIG office has been investigating the politicization within the DOJ and FBI and deciding if the actions, or lack of action, was driven by the political ideology of the participants therein:

[​IMG](pdf Link)

In essence the IG began looking for any investigative issues that might show how political bias might have resulted in manipulated or changed investigative outcomes. Potentially those outlined issues are brutally unethical, and most likely unlawful. Emphasis:

“The January 2017 statement issued by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG) announcing its review of allegations regarding various actions of the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in advance of the 2016 electionstated that the OIG review would, among other things, consider whether certain underlying investigative decisions were based on improper considerations and that we also would include issues that might arise during the course of the review.

The OIG has been reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.”

It was within this IG investigation that SOMETHING pointed the investigative agents in the direction of FBI Agent Peter Strzok. What that something was and is remained an unknown variable in early December as the stories first broke. The outcome of the subsequent OIG inquiry led to Agent Strzok being removed mid-summer from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

There was some precipitating event that led the IG to investigate the communication of FBI Agent Strzok. That precipitating event or behavior is where the real story lies, and not in the downstream collection –and current release– of biased text messages between Strzok and his mistress FBI Attorney Lisa Page who worked for Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

Against the backdrop of current activity, and knowing there is a newly established special joint task force within the DOJ and FBI to identify leaks, we can reasonably speculate Agent Strzok was caught while the IG was investigating politicization, and the DOJ/FBI leak task force was hunting intelligence “leakers“.

As Judicial Committee Representative Jim Jordan rightly outlined, Agent Strzok would not likely be removed because he had biased text messages with his mistress. So long as that bias did not interfere with his work duty, there is no inherent issue. Strzok was not in a position of supervision over Lisa Page so they could encounter like rabbits to their black-hats desire if their relationship was known by FBI leaders. [Though there could be a blackmail angle specifically due to the counterintelligence nature of Strzok’s job.]

If FBI Agent Strzok was a “leaker” to the media, or worse, well, that becomes an entirely different kettle-o-fish. It appears from the text messages both Strzok and Page were leaking to The Washington Post and Politico. Getting caught as a leaker is likely the original reason Strzok was removed and reassigned to the HR post; not necessarily the bias; those discoveries came later.

The bias, writ large, becomes an issue later when there’s evidence of action taken as a result of that bias. Agent Peter Strzok leaking information to the media; his changing the outcome of an FBI investigation into a political ally, Hillary Clinton; and his investigative involvement in the Trump Russia Conspiracy, via the Steele Dossier and FISA-702 abuse; and his role in targeting political opposition, well, that’s the real issue evident here.

AUGUST 2017 – […] A former FBI agent who worked with Strzok on and off over several years in the bureau’s counterintelligence division said that Strzok’s move to HR means he has now been separated from counterintelligence work altogether.

[…] Strzok’s departure also came one week after The Washington Post reported that Mueller had obtained a search warrant to raid the home of President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort. The Post report cited “people familiar with the search,” prompting questions about whether anyone on Mueller’s team had leaked the existence of the search warrant to the Post. (link)

Which leads us to the next headline story, EARLY DECEMBER 2017, that dovetails into this ideological weaponization by FBI/DOJ/DC officials leaking to the media.

Donald Trump Jr. has now written a letter of complaint to the House Rep. K. Michael Conaway, a Texas Republican who is heading the House Intelligence inquiry into Russian election interference. Don Jr’s outline specifically focuses on the erroneous leak to CNN about the content of a received email; and requests an investigation into how the leak took place:

[​IMG]

The Washington Times reports:

[…] Republicans suspect that the staff of Rep. Adam Schiff, California Democrat, leaked the erroneous “scoop” to CNN. They say his staff regularly leaks, with CNN being a favorite, with a spin that is not accurate.

Mr. Schiff, who is a big fan of the discredited Trump dossier, appeared on TV afterward. Mr. Futerfas said he misrepresented his client’s testimony.

[…] Mr. Futerfas’s implication is that the leakers let the story catch fire on social media and other venues before correcting it.

“Ranking Member Schiff and his staff do not leak classified or confidential information, and any disclosure of non-public information by the congressional committees undertaking investigations is singularly unhelpful,” Mr. Schiff said in a statement. “It is imperative that all investigations into Russia’s covert political interference campaign operate with appropriate discretion and refrain from publicizing information for short-sighted political gain.” (read more)

[​IMG]

Having some idea of how these DC investigative practices work, it is highly doubtful that Don Jr’s attorney self-initiated that complaint on his client’s behest.

There is a strong possibility the investigative unit, the new leak task-force, and/or the IG office, needs that initiating complaint in order to continue targeting the potential subjects of the leaks.

Given the recent activity surrounding the House Intelligence Committee, there is a better than good likelihood Minority Chairman Adam Schiff is one of the targets; and if the pattern exhibited within the Strzok investigation is followed, Schiff’s communications might also be monitored within the net as it is cast.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s former boss was Bill Priestap, FBI Asst. Director in charge of Counterintelligence. [The same Bill Priestap James Comey stated was the person who decided not to tell congressional oversight of the investigation] Bill Priestap’s boss was FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. McCabe was also Lisa Page’s boss. Directly above McCabe in the chain-of-command was FBI Director James Comey. The Chief Legal Counsel for the entire unit was James Baker.

Notice how things are seeming to gain speed within the daily/weekly discovery cycles?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ley-goodlatte-and-nunes-of-fbi-text-recovery/

the_shootist and Ensoniq like this.
  11. Irons

[​IMG]

12. Irons

Wouldn't surprise me if he did it!

Growing Calls for President Trump to Read Explosive FISA Memo During State of Union Address

January 25, 2018 by Jim Hoft 807 Comments

There is a massive scandal brewing at the top ranks of America’s premier law enforcement agency.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) prepared a four-page explosive memo recently, based on classified material that purportedly lays out what the FBI and others did to corrupt the 2016 election.

According to Rep. Dave Joyce (R-OH) and others, the memo is “deeply disturbing.”

[​IMG]

The memo needs to be released to the public.
    The US public has a right to know about the entrenched corruption in the FBI.

Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) huddled together Saturday to discuss a “never-before-used procedure” for releasing the “shocking” FISA abuse memo.

Now there are growing calls for President Trump to read the explosive memo during his State of the Union Address on Tuesday.
    View image on Twitter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Lori Hendry@Lrihendry

Maybe Trump should read the FISA Memo at SOTU Address. @realDonaldTrump #SOTU #ReleaseTheMemo

10:24 AM - Jan 22, 2018

Chris Farrell from Judicial Watch suggested this on Lou Dobbs Tonight on Wednesday.

[​IMG]Mark Sanders@XBubblehead644

Chris Farrell suggested President Trump read the memo at his State of the Union address. Americans need to hear how the DOJ and FBI resemble the KGB. https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/956324306417569792 …

10:46 PM - Jan 24, 2018

Jack Posobiec tweeted this out on Wednesday.

[​IMG]Jack Posobiec

✔@JackPosobiec

At the State of the Union, Trump should walk up and say, “I had a big speech all planned but instead I’ve decided to read out this four page memo...”

11:43 PM - Jan 24, 2018

[​IMG]John Cardillo

✔@johncardillo

Would really be epic if @realDonaldTrump read the #FISA memo at the #SOTU.

The MSM would have no choice but to cover every single word. #ReleaseTheMemo

3:16 PM - Jan 22, 2018

[​IMG]melaniegore@melaniesgore

@POTUS @realDonaldTrump Can you just read the 4 page memo at your SOTU address? We the ppl are sick of the corruption in OUR government and we demand it all be brought to light! #releasethememo

5:40 PM - Jan 24, 2018

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]Volly@momof24u
    Replying to @StephenMilIer @DykstraDame

I'd LOVE to hear the memo read from the House floor or at the SOTU address the #FakeNewsMedia couldn't spin it & Dems can't lie about it. POTUS could do us all a favor & #FireMueller #DirtyMcCabe #Strzok #Page etc. Time to #LockUpBHOadmin Hold them ALL accountable. #DemsAreDoomed

10:02 PM - Jan 24, 2018

BigJim#1-8, Glasgow, mayhem and 3 others like this.
  13. Irons

You can run Andy, but you can't hide................... toofunny.gif

BREAKING: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe – Named In FISA MEMO – RESIGNS EFFECTIVE TODAY
    January 29, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 0 Comments
    FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has “stepped down effective today,” reports NBC News.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Eva's Mommy [​IMG]@DrKLClemons

[​IMG] RT @MSNBC: BREAKING: Andrew McCabe has stepped down effective today as FBI deputy director, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell @ NBC News

12:36 PM - Jan 29, 2018

[​IMG]Jesse Rodriguez

✔@JesseRodriguez

NBC's Pete Williams: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepping down @MSNBC

12:25 PM - Jan 29, 2018

25m
    [​IMG]Jesse Rodriguez

✔@JesseRodriguez

NBC's Pete Williams: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepping down @MSNBC

[​IMG]Jesse Rodriguez

✔@JesseRodriguez

He would leave the FBI in mid-March. But is stepping down as Deputy Dir. now. This is sooner than anticipated, per @PeteWilliamsNBC

12:26 PM - Jan 29, 2018

Last week, the Daily Beast reported former FBI Director James Comey, bureau Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein are officially named in the “shocking” FISA abuse memo.

According to the Washington Post, McCabe intended to resign from the FBI once he was eligible for full pension benefits in March.

Developing…
    http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01...mccabe-named-fisa-memo-steps-effective-today/

14. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    :popcorn:

Irons likes this.
  15. Irons

BREAKING: FBI Director Wray Read Nunes FISA Memo on Sunday – House Intel Committee Vote TODAY!
    January 29, 2018 by Jim Hoft 220 Comments
    FOX News correspondent Catherine Herridge reported on Monday that FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the explosive FISA memo this weekend.

[​IMG]

Chad Pergram from FOX News tweeted: Colleague Catherine Herridge reports FBI Director Christopher Wray went to Capitol Hill Sunday to view the four page memo on FISA abuses.

[​IMG]Chad Pergram

✔@ChadPergram

Colleague Catherine Herridge rpts FBI Director Wray went to CapHill Sunday to view 4 pg memo on FISA abuses

11:03 AM - Jan 29, 2018

The House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the release of the FISA memo this afternoon.

[​IMG]Chad Pergram

✔@ChadPergram

Hse Intel Cmte expected to vote this evening to release FISA abuse memo. Trump has 5 days to review memo before release but could waive that requirement. Means memo could be public in days

11:01 AM - Jan 29, 2018

Jack Posobiec tweeted:
    [​IMG]Jack Posobiec [​IMG]

✔@JackPosobiec

FBI Director Wray read the memo yesterday, which is based on FBI documents

11:08 AM - Jan 29, 2018

The left has officially reached panic mode–
    As reported earlier by Byron York the House Intelligence Committee scheduled a vote on Monday to release the explosive classified FISA Memo.
    Josh Caplan posted earlier Sean Hannity’s “Tick Tock…” tweet about the Monday vote.

[​IMG]Sean Hannity

✔@seanhannity

Tick Tock .... https://tinyurl.com/yaqf8jer

5:26 PM - Jan 28, 2018

Byron York: House Intel meets Monday; memo vote possible; Sessions softening?
    The House Intelligence Committee meets at 5 p.m. Monday in the Capitol. The meeting will give the committee its first opportunity to vote...

washingtonexaminer.com

The House Intelligence Committee vote is scheduled for 5 PM on Monday in the Capitol where Republicans hold a 13 to 9 majority. The committee will then wait a decision from President Trump on whether he supports the release of the classified memo on Deep State corruption in the Hillary Clinton and Trump Russia investigations.

The White House already announced they support the release of the memo.

The corrupt Justice Department (shadow government) wants to approve the memo before it is released.

Sara Carter announced on Sunday morning the memo could be released early this week, possibly Monday.

BigJim#1-8 and Glasgow like this.
  16. Irons

FIRST CASUALTY OF FISA MEMO! …Deputy Director McCabe FIRED on Monday After FBI Director Wray Reads Memo on Sunday

[​IMG]

BigJim#1-8, Glasgow and newmisty like this.
  17. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    #release it bitches!

Irons and GOLDBRIX like this.
  18. pay dirt

pay dirt Gold Member Gold Chaser

[​IMG]

Ensoniq, Alton, Glasgow and 3 others like this.
  19. Irons

Fecking awesome!!

House Intelligence Committee Votes to Release the FBI Memo

[​IMG]
    Mark Wilson/Getty Images

by KRISTINA WONG29 Jan 2018409

The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday to release a classified memo to the public detailing alleged abuse by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in their investigation of the Trump campaign.
    The committee voted on a party line, according to the Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA), who gave a press conference after the decision.

President Trump now has five days to object to it. White House lawyer Ty Cobb told Politico in a statement:

“No decision will be made on the release unless and until the Congress, after the required vote, provides it to the White House.

“There it will be subjected to appropriate and serious review before a decision is made. The President strongly favors transparency for the American people and has urged the Executive Branch to cooperate with Congress to the fullest extent appropriate.”

The memo reportedly details — among other things — how senior officials abused FISA to obtain a surveillance warrant on Trump foreign policy campaign adviser Carter Page.

newmisty, BigJim#1-8 and Glasgow like this.
  20. Irons

Things are looking good for we the Deplorable whenever this maggot sticks his head out of the gut pile...............

Hah-Hah! Eric Holder Defends Andrew McCabe After He Is Canned — Gets Slayed on Twitter
    January 29, 2018 by Jim Hoft 163 Comments
    [​IMG]

It’s shaping up to be another rough day for the Democrooks.
    FOX News correspondent Catherine Herridge reported on Monday that FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the explosive FISA memo this weekend.

[​IMG]

Chad Pergram from FOX News tweeted: Colleague Catherine Herridge reports FBI Director Christopher Wray went to Capitol Hill Sunday to view the four page memo on FISA abuses.

[​IMG]Chad Pergram

✔@ChadPergram

Colleague Catherine Herridge rpts FBI Director Wray went to CapHill Sunday to view 4 pg memo on FISA abuses

11:03 AM - Jan 29, 2018

Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired on Monday.
    Now this…
    Controversial former Attorney General jumped in the fray today to defend the canned Andrew McCabe.

You gotta love this response…

6h
    [​IMG]Eric Holder

✔@EricHolder

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is, and has been, a dedicated public servant who has served this country well. Bogus attacks on the FBI and DOJ to distract attention from a legitimate criminal inquiry does long term, unnecessary damage to these foundations of our government.

[​IMG]Stealth Jeff@drawandstrike

pic.twitter.com/ucTbcOP9pR

12:51 PM - Jan 29, 2018
    [​IMG]

And these…

4h
    [​IMG]Stealth Jeff@drawandstrike
    Replying to @MrWolverineMan and 2 others
    Ah.

So.

Corrupt *AND* incompetent.

[​IMG]davealvord164@davealvord164

pic.twitter.com/EdmVXUudcx

2:43 PM - Jan 29, 2018
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Deplorable Ryan@cadeplorable23
    Replying to @EricHolder

We’re getting closer...this will end with you in jail #LockHolderUp

12:52 PM - Jan 29, 2018

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Deplorable Ryan@cadeplorable23
    Replying to @norlisssolomon @EricHolder

The only fake news here is the nonsense you’ve been watching for 18 months based off zero evidence. #ReleaseTheMemo is going to derail the entire Mueller probe and you don’t even know what the memo is about

1:44 PM - Jan 29, 2018

newmisty, BigJim#1-8 and Glasgow like this.
  21. Irons

CTH comments...............

scott467 says:
    January 29, 2018 at 6:42 pm

I think (hope) all this talk of being “a unifying, bipartisan speech” is all a set up.

I’m hoping that DJT uses the SOTU address to blow up the entire Swamp on national television. It is his biggest opportunity to have ALL EYES on him all year long.

A) there is no such thing as ‘unity’ or ‘bipartisanship’, and we would all be better off disabusing ourselves of such fantasy; there is a WAR going on, right now, with the greatest evil in the world, and there will be NO ‘unity’ with it

B) if ever there was a time and opportunity to twirl the lit Zippo one last time, and then toss it in the gas-filled trench and get this inferno cookin’, the SOTU is it

Light that sucker, Mr. President.

Burn it ALL down.

Buck, Glasgow, mayhem and 1 other person like this.
  22. Irons

BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Votes To Release The Memo….
    Posted on January 29, 2018 by sundance

As widely anticipated the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence has voted to release the majority ‘FISA Memo’ as led by Chairman Devin Nunes. According to reports it was a party-line vote. The memo now goes to the executive branch for release approval.

Additionally, the politically constructed counter-memo, led by minority leader Adam Schiff, received a supportive committee vote making it available to the full house of representatives. However, following the same procedural process as before – the Schiff Memo was not approved for public release (via executive branch), until the full house has an opportunity to review it.

Because the Schiff Memo was not released to the public; and because the committee is making Schiff follow the same rules applied to Nunes; and because the content of the approved release is adverse to Democrats corrupt interests; Adam Schiff rushed to the microphones to complain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Share this:

newmisty and Glasgow like this.
  23. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    USAWatchdog Greg Hunter - War by Donald Trump Against the Deep State
    Greg going off here!

Irons likes this.
  24. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I know I know....but still 0.0 arrests!

Buck likes this.
  25. itsamess

itsamess Silver Member Silver Miner

Glasgow, Irons and smooth like this.
  26. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    And there you have a pathetic last ditch effort to save oneself while being slowly led toward an Arkancide.

Glasgow and Irons like this.
  27. Irons

All the maggots are sticking their heads out now!

COMEY TRIGGERED=> Fires Off Tweet Sticking Up For His Partner-in-Crime Andrew McCabe – Blasts Trump Administration!

January 29, 2018 by Cristina Laila 0 Comments
    FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has “stepped down effective today,” reports NBC News.

It appears McCabe is the first victim of the FISA MEMO.

Former FBI Director James Comey fired off a tweet Monday evening sticking up for his partner-in-crime (literally) Andrew McCabe. Comey also blasted the Trump administration calling them “small people”.

[​IMG]

Comey misses the good times he had with crooked cop McCabe. They both worked to protect Hillary Clinton while simultaneously sabotaging Donald Trump.

Good riddance.

Comey tweeted, “Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you.”

Comey did a good job of tearing down the FBI. President Trump needs to build it back up. Nice try, Comey.

Comey should be happy because the swamp immediately struck back after McCabe was fired. The new Acting Deputy Director of the FBI replacing Andrew McCabe, David Bowdich worked under Comey.

In fact, he may be a witness in the ‘Trump-Russia’ investigation because Comey had a conversation with him about Trump asking the former FBI Director to supposedly ‘back off its probe into General Flynn’.

Even worse, Bowdich was involved in the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting conversations with Comey as they scrambled to hide the scandalous meeting from the public.

We elected Donald Trump to drain the swamp. Until every single one of the these Deep State operatives are flushed out, it will be business as usual in D.C.

.http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01...me-andrew-mccabe-blasts-trump-administration/

Glasgow and spinalcracker like this.
  28. Irons

REPORT: McCabe “LASHED OUT” When Asked To Resign, FBI Whistleblowers Warn MORE Resignations Coming
    January 29, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 548 Comments
    Fox News contributor Sara Carter reports FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe reacted furiously after colleagues demanded that he resign. For those who think FBI Director Christopher Wray is finished cleaning house — guess again. According to Carter, FBI sources within the bureau say “whistleblowers feel confident more resignations” are coming.

Carter reports:

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo. […]

Current and former FBI officials said McCabe’s resignation is the beginning of more resignations to come.

“There are people lining up in the bureau to go after McCabe,” said a former FBI official, with knowledge. “There will be a clean up at the Bureau of his cronies.”

.http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01...-fbi-whistleblowers-warn-resignations-coming/

smooth, Glasgow and spinalcracker like this.
  29. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    This is all so....Kardasian! So exciting! So brave!!!

Where are the fucking arrests? Why is McCabe still walking free?

30. Irons

..................................:oriental:

31. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Irons sir, when you have a sparse post like that my public shame in your sig is flaunted like sets of tits at Mardi Gras. Please try to post moar words and stuff. Thanks.

Irons and smooth like this.
  32. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Ahh, an expert in Ornithology. I must say I AM impressed sir!
    [​IMG]

newmisty likes this.
  33. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

Best SOTU of ALL TIMES, maybe..?!?!?

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while.....

[​IMG]

Glasgow, Hystckndle and Irons like this.
  34. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Right on the precipice.......again!

Are we being set up...again? I smell a rat!! :rage 1

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  35. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    You only posted one tit.

Hystckndle likes this.
  36. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    News at 11.

37. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I figured you would sense the gist of my point without being purely literal sir

38. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    I was just demonstrating my ornithological prowess while flaunting my exceptional observational skills.

39. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I would expect no less sir

newmisty likes this.
  40. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

As Ordinary Joe would say "this is a big fucking deal"

Glasgow, TRYNEIN and Irons like this.