1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

test 12\21\2012

Discussion in 'Test postings' started by BarnacleBob, Dec 21, 2012.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

It's a sad day for the religions and their snake oil salesman.... Genesis 1:14 tells us G-d made the stars to count the days, years & seasons... Dec. 21, 2012 @ 11:12 UTC the stars informed us that the Age of Pisces and its celestial forces were terminated by the cosmological entrance of the Age of Aquarius and its celestial forces....

For all intents & purposes the past age of Pisces is over & gone, now the age of Aquarius will further destroy the ideas & concepts that were losing entropy as humanity entered Aquarius. This must be done for the new age Aquarian consciousness & creativity to flourish... the old must be destroyed to allow the new to develope. This is nature & natures progression, the best & foremost representative of a Supreme Being...

Almost all of the worlds religions had forecast and\or prophecied that their Messiahs would return before the end of the AGE... The Mayans predicted the return of Quetzalcoati, the Muslims the return of the Maadi, the Buddist the return of the next emanation of the Buddhi, and of course the Xians believed Jesus would return on a cloud.

NONE of these forecasts or prophecies were fullfilled before the Age of Pisces ended, hence they are unfulfilled & false prophecies. These lies were erected 1,000+ yrs ago when the writers knew they wouldn't be around when their prophecies were discovered to blatant falsehoods that were accepted by the profane, supersticious & ignorant....

Religitards dont fret or fear, for the godmen like the politicians will give you what you want & deserve, in fact their gonna give it to ya the way you like it; "good & hard" again, you will accept it & like it too!

The Biblical "Old Testament" was created during the times & Ages of Cancer (flood), Gemini (invention of writing), Taurus (the bull\Ancient Egypt) Aries (Iron Age) and finally the New Testament represents Pisces (Xianity\Electricity\Agriculture\Industry)......

Aquarius, the water bearer is alchemically associated as a primal element of cleansing & purity... it is also associated with emotions, art, abundence, time, healing & philosophy... In other words all of the outdated antiquated now invalid ideas, concepts, & consciousness that still exist from the previous ages will be purged, cleansed & purified in the Age of Aquarius..... or so the esoteric & astrotheologist claim....

Indeed today we are directly experiencing the destructive forces exerted by Aquarius on the remnants of the Piscean age... religions, societies, cultures, economics, finance & political organizations are in the total destruction phase.... the total destruction of these institutions must progress to make room for the new Aquarian conciousness.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
  2. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,I payed for the TICKET :yes:-- bought POPCORN:favorites8: and soda pop too:beerglass: at exorbident prices:realmad: -- NOW there DAMN WELL better be a SHOW :secruity: or some body better start DANCING!:pissedoff::dancing2::4_1_72::36_11_6:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

Po'boy likes this.
  3. silver solution

silver solution Gold Member Gold Chaser

With like 6.5 billion humans walking the earth how can you state you know that Jesus is not here right now walking around this earth raising His army?

4. silver solution

silver solution Gold Member Gold Chaser

Every time I take a trip to town I forget the organic popcorn:-(

5. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    Can't trust in Astrology either.

Nostradamus Psy Gangnam Style Doomsday 2012 - Documentary

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Po'boy, gnome and GOLD DUCK like this.
  6. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,Lt Dan,OK so a billion people dance "CONDUM STYLE" :sperm::thumbs_down::realmad: --- there parents should have danced "CONDUM STYLE" and we would have a billion less STUPID PEOPLE!:idea::thumbs_up::23_28_100s::ban-cha::banana:

the DUCK :s9:

7. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

@ALL.... Arguendo for the moment, I propose a truce between the DIVISIION of our programmed beliefs & opinions...And I further contend we begin seeking who or what is behind the DIVIDE & CONQUER strategy.... cui bono?

With that stated PLEASE take the time to completely view the WELL-DOCUMENTED video below.... I not only think but believe that WE all have been bamboozled including myself... I also believe that REGARDLESS of our individual personally held beliefs & opinions that the subject matter presented in the video requires GREAT analysis... secondly I think & believe that proper analysis will reveal who & what is the greatest organized enemy of mankind.... to wit:

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2012/12/the-catholic-bible-deception-2446846.html

Further, let me also state that while I may not agree nor ever adopt the concepts & beliefs stated in the many threads & posts contained herein, I assure you I would risk the casualty of life & limb to defende YOUR RIGHT to believe & express your beliefs in any form or way to accomplish your happiness & station in life... but only for as long as your beliefs & opinions DO NOT interfere or subjugate me and my vision & version of seeking happines .& truth....

IMO we should direct our energy towards uor real enemy instead of fighting over THEIR programming.... BB

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Po'boy and Lt Dan like this.
  8. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    The Catholics before Vatican II were totally different than today's Protestant Catholics.

Vatican II was a council that took place from 1962-1965. Vatican II was a false council that
    constituted a revolution against 2000 years of Catholic teaching and Tradition. Vatican II
    contains many heresies that were directly condemned by past popes and infallible councils, as
    we will see. Vatican II attempted to give Catholics a new religion. In the period following
    Vatican II, massive changes in every aspect of Catholic Faith ensued, including the
    implementation of a New Mass.​
    http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/8_VaticanII.pdf

One cannot argue that the bible is the word of God after 2000 years of man's 'interpreting' the words. You might 'believe' the words are from the one most high, but history shows us a different outcome.

Call me a cynic, but "the meek shall inherit the earth" merely means that those that don't take a stand for what is right will be slaughtered. Their 'inheritance' will be the shovel full of dirt (earth) tossed in their face when laid to rest.

Marx was correct when he said "Religion is the opiate of the people". They are so drugged by 'belief' that they ignore what is going on. At least Jesus was a rebel who played the PTB with their own rules.

How that got transmogrified into a belief system that does nothing to free themselves from bondage is a mystery.

Stay out of debt. Use not the fiat money of the PTB. Toss the money changers out of the temple.

Po'boy likes this.
  9. minimus

minimus Banned

Its actually the Mystery Babylon ...

The Reformation movement was heresy to the Roman Catholic church's absolute authority over humans. The King James version adopted by the King of England and the protestants was a direct interpretation of the Latin Greek text gospels. The printing and proliferation of a readable Bible (not requiring a priest to interpret) proved to all that there was no intermediation between the created and the creator - the catholic church was exposed as the interloper and usurper of the ultimate authority the word of god. The Catholic church CIA (Jesuits) have always been in the unholy business of anti-reformation.

Why is this so important ?

Because .... for the state (city state) to become the ultimate authority of human property (property of self) it must be the intermediate we must all answer too.

The bankers are the book keepers for the Vatican, the UCC (UNIDROIT - Rome Italy) is the international title process for global property, the Social Security Number and bank accounts are the mark of the beast. No man shall buy or sell without it.

The Roman Catholic Church is the Harlot that rides the Beast. These sick Pagan Satanic worshipers have a ritual where they eat the body of Christ and drink his blood. 500 years ago, if you refused to follow that ritual you were burnt alive. If you refuse it today you cannot be a member of the church.

But, do not turn away from the creator because of the wicked deeds of evil men.

To refuse the truth of the creator plays into the Church's hand - they want you to refuse to recognize the highest authority either by having the church be your god or destroying your faith in the creator.

If you refuse to recognize the creator you deny yourself as the ultimate authority of free will and self possession on Earth.

This is an extremely important point to understand when defending your self in any court room, if you want a higher authority than the black robes in courts and church - you must know and express that higher authority.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    Po'boy likes this.