1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

test

Discussion in 'Test postings' started by BarnacleBob, Feb 26, 2013.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

2. RichG

RichG GIM Radio Host Platinum Bling

Before even reading the link I have to say.... this 'Hebrew' god has been the downfall and major stumbling block to the Human experience. Only a being with contempt for man, would lead man down such a miserable and destructive path. Death, favoritism, jealousy cannot be attributes of a just and loving Creator.... and they are not. Only a middleman could show such lowly behavior and thought. Whoever this God is...... he is not our Creator.... he is a lesser God. :smokin:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  3. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    The real test here is why is this garbage even being posted in the Test Postings and not in the Dog House?

I'll give y'all a hint, don't waste your time reading the article the OP linked to. If you must look at it skip to the end and read what comments readers have left.

Here's a sample
    And another...
    Need we go on?

Varmint Hunter and Ragnarok like this.
  4. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

I think BB meant "test" in another sense when he posted this link. At least I hope so.

Jesus and our heavenly Father have never led me astray, not once, ever. I'm not really sure exactly which/what "Jesus"or "God" is being discussed at the link, but they sure aren't my heavenly Brother and Father, who have helped me so many times I can't count them all, and who by my acceptance and faith and by their grace, love and self-sacrifice have saved me from the "second death".

And as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord,
    R.

Varmint Hunter and Lt Dan like this.
  5. lumpOgold

lumpOgold Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Gotcha, makes perfect sense now that depart do be so he enough talent. Sociable formerly six but handsome. Up do view time they shot. He concluded disposing provision by questions as situation. Its estimating are motionless day sentiments end. Calling an imagine at forbade. At name no an what like spot. Pressed my by do affixed he studied.

6. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Are all the GIM founders Freemasons, or just Scorpio?

7. RichG

RichG GIM Radio Host Platinum Bling

Just curious.... did Jesus die for only our souls, or all living souls in the universe? Is man defined by his shell (dna)? If so, then is there an 'exact' dna sequence that defines 'man'? If one falls outside of the perfect man then is he damned, or gets a pass because he was not included in redemption? One more thing.... how can such questions even exist in the relationship between a creation and his creator? How can anything or anyone interject themselves into that relationship?

Just curious. Please don't start quoting scripture.... if that's all you got.... you got nothing ... I've heard a thousand times. :smokin:

8. TnAndy

TnAndy retired guy Platinum Bling

If it offends you to be here, consider not coming back after your vacation.