1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The 1 negative thing that all living things have in common

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by HardTruth, Aug 31, 2017.

1. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

What you claim is freewill I claim is a sick ultimatum :

FEAR ME...WORSHIP ME..PRAISE ME...PROPERLY, OR YE SHALL BURN IN HELL FOR A ETERNITY.

that's 1 sicko god.

2. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Perhaps my wording was improper. We must extract energy from other sources, to survive. That could be considered a form of being parasitic .

3. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

We are aware that you fell hook line and sinker for the shemitah . { as if the synagogue of satan is gonna reveal their tribes secrets to dumb goy}
    Few years ago, I had a conversation with you on this very forum, and you told me you fully believe people become possessed by satan, demons and have the ability to levitate and do other astounding acts .

Just your belief in these 2 faulty things is enough to question the sanity of your Christian Zionist beliefs.

By the way, another poster made a thread about a week ago, that gave the photos and names of the countless " chosen ones" that monopolize our corrupt media. That thread was a factual display of the rampant nepotism and racist hiring practices used by your synagogue of satan heroes. I noticed you did not participate in that thread. ROFL.

I would bet if that thread had exposed it was mostly muslims that monopolize and corrupt our lying media, you woulda been posting on it in a jiffy. You woulda never been able to contain your criticisms then.

4. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    ur crewl :finished 2:Now numbers are you implying that I choose? really? Last I heard your god preordained. SO, where is the choice? I see you did not define sin with out using GOD: but you did type this
    last I heard thinking is not doing and just do not try and transpose lust into the matter as cheating is not lust. In fact cheating can be cheating at anything BUT cheating in love implies actual doing and not thinking because to cheat necessitates a deed done. So you used the words "every man" yet left out the female, sad. And, yet you did not define sin with out using god which is what you quoted. Slipping lately?

Just because you are guilted does not mean I am under the same bonds that you place upon yourself. There is no millstone around my neck as it has been cast off. I will be spending my after life as a cosmic ray. Traveling the voids faster than the speed of light imbued with the knowledge that energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only transmute and I refuse to be transmuted into a sinner deemed by someone's else's dictation.:alien3:

5. michael59

20 years logging
    Remember numbers we are to get rid of the milk and crave/eat the meat. This means we change to what we are supposed to be not stay as we are.

6. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Not answering for Mr. Numbers, Mike, but..., you keep bringing this up. SIN! The word sin is derived from the Greek archery term and simply means, (are you paying close attention, sir?) to miss your mark. Sin means simply ERROR. I have a question for you. Do you not have error in your life? I know you do and the reason I know that is because you're a human being. Unless you're one of those internet robots and I don't believe that. There's no chance in hell they could design a robot with your extraordinarily unusual personality as expressed through your posts. So no, Mike is a human being, with faults and errors. Sin! Sinful Mike!

I say these things with respect, Mike, because I like you and respect you, here on the forum. You post crazy, sometimes, but I'm sure you're thoughtfully intelligent. No doubt. Do you also have any shame, as well as error? If so, you have sin.

You can and do and actually must have sin in your life, no matter whether you include God in the equation, or not. No way around it. Nobody is perfect. The error, the disappointment with error and the shame in our error is the very definition of human. Now, the question here is how do we know about our error and why are we ashamed of it? In the book of Genesis, Eve was offered the "apple," or "fruit" from the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" so that she could be like God. Once she and Adam ate the "fruit" they both became aware of their imperfection and were ashamed.

If you have a dog, he isn't ashamed of his mistakes. He is just worried about your displeasure over his mistakes. A dog feels no error in his ways all by himself. No sin. He only knows error from his human master. Same with all other animals. Only human beings know sin, all by themselves. How could that be?

917601 likes this.
  7. michael59

20 years logging
    Gimley why do you have to twist things up so much? let us start with sin/error. Is it wrong to make an error? NO because we learn by it SO SHOULD I BE CONVICTED FOR ALL ETERNITY BECAUSE of an error; you might want to be but not me. And, no I have no shame as there is no depths to my depravity yet I refuse to visit those depths.

And, leave my dogs and goats and horsie out of it because they are buttheads. You think they listen to me? All they know is the word 'IN' which is all they need to know; well the horse knows the commands "stand, walk, ghee, haw, step and 'fucking WHOA.'" Oh and the cat? He don't listen to none of us.

I commit no fraud upon my fellow man. For me to do that then I would consider myself a sinner AND yet I DECIDE, not god.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  8. TomD

TomD It blowed up, y'all Platinum Bling

construction, engineering
    "If you have a dog, he isn't ashamed of his mistakes. He is just worried about your displeasure over his mistakes. A dog feels no error in his ways all by himself. No sin. He only knows error from his human master. Same with all other animals. Only human beings know sin, all by themselves."

Only a portion of humanity understands and knows sin and error internally, we rely on the police to control the remainder. But then I suppose it come down to a definition of human; if you reject the concept that everything human shaped is necessarily human, the dilemma is resolved.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  9. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    First, you're not convicted for all eternity for committing an error, or a million errors. I know I must have racked up about a million or so, so far. You are convicted for being separated from God and choosing to remain separated. You do have a choice. As for that last part, in my opinion, YES.

Just a side note. Please, it's not Gimley. It's Gimli, with an I. This is important.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    917601, mayhem and michael59 like this.
  10. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    I certainly get your point, but I truly believe that even the most hardened psychopath knows deep down that he's wrong.

917601 likes this.
  11. michael59

20 years logging
    Ok,
    Now how can you be separated from god when you are god's child? F the religion BS as that is others corporate dictates. Question is "Are you a child of god?" If you are then fine if you consider yourself not then fine, also. Now; NOW as you most likely consider yourself a child of god and then as a result a Christian then I have a question for you. IS it not wrong to rub some other child of god, is, is not wrong to rub their nose in what you deem their sin?

Now Gimli keep those legs apart while I kick you in the balls some more. :holding hands:

Come on Psychopath knowing wrong or right? I think it is the sociopath that knows neither. To me a psyco is a scared thing that kills and refuses to acknowledge that fact; in effect they lie to themselves. I have learn-ded by myself not to lie. The way I reason it out is that to lie is to warp reality and yet reality will warp around the warp-er; eventually. Now as a matter of fact I will warp reality around those who warp it upon themselves; that I will do. Now before you go ping, ping, ping like rick-oh-shay rabbit the believers in fiction I am referencing at those who evoke god to witness their upholding a fiction. You do know that when you tell god to be your witness that you practice religion; do you not? It is why the Dutch never swear, not saying they do not cuss; fact is they do not swear.

Think of this: I/you set a table with three chairs. One chair for the state, one for god and one for my fat ass; or yours. How many will dine? Remember god can sit down when he wants and so can I or you but the fiction? Nope not going to happen. Now remember the words "The father of all lies." yep fiction will not be there, enjoy your food.

12. TomD

I don't know enough to debate you on this point. If I were walking through your house as a guest and saw a gold coin on a table and I could pocket that coin with no possibility of the act being traced to me, I wouldn't do it because the act would damage another person and would destroy my image of myself. The psychopath, as I imagine him, would also know it was wrong but the ruling consideration would only be that he would suffer punishment if caught. He would take it or not based on his appraisal of his probability of being caught and the effect on another or basic morality wouldn't even be considered.

I'm not sure what it means for a psychopath to know that something is "wrong" except wrong implies damage only to the psychopath.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  13. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    I have no idea what you just said. I'm sorry, Mike.

14. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    OK, I'm going to have to say uncle on this one. I have too little understanding about the deep psychology of sociopathy and psychopathy. All I have, in these cases, is my belief and understanding of what it means to be human. And although I know a sociopath/psychopath's perception of reality is immensely warped, I do know that they are human beings, at their core. That's where it ends for me.

TomD likes this.
  15. michael59

20 years logging
    Ohhh shit pumpkins. dude ur the one who brought this up.

and, TomD why would you think a psyco would not know that positioning a coin in his pocket would be not wrong? He is betting on his lies and miss direction.

what is wrong with people these days?

Son of Gloin likes this.
  16. michael59

20 years logging
    @ TomD... to lay a trap you place a coin. nuff said.

17. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

The one negative thing most here on this board have is they are informed, sometimes I wish i had kept my head up my ass because those who do seem to be well taken care of by others and .gov and dont worry about reality and the shit storm thats coming

mayhem and Son of Gloin like this.
  18. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Maybe my words will console you a bit.

Ive been reading this forum for 15 years or so . From the beginning , many users on here have been calling for doom and gloom, total collapse of the dollar, stock market implosions, $200 silver- $5000 gold ,etc. ..and from the very beginning I have told these doom and gloomers that their dire predictions are faulty at best. You must understand that these types of forums, pull in a lot of doomers and they will come up with all types of excuses/ reasons why they are confident the end of the world is right around the corner { shemitahs, messiahs returning, earthquakes , hurricanes, etc} . The irony is, most of these doom and gloomers cannot admit how wrong their dire predictions have been and instead cling to those dire predictions and just move them up to happen in the next year after their previous year of collapse predictions did not happen.

So here we are, 15 years later , stock market at all time highs, dollar still relatively strong , jobs are coming back , and Americans are as obese and spoiled as ever before with their iPhone selfies and and narcissist social media outlets where they can display their daily ignorance and idiocies.

Yes, eventually everything ends/ collapses , but aint 1 damn person on this forum knows when or how it will happen , despite them claiming they do.

The poor religious folk have been predicting the end of the world and the return of their messiah, for over 2000 years . That's 1 hell of a track record of errors . How do they deal with such a long track record of idiocy ? They simply ignore how wrong they have been, and continue to make the same faulty predictions for next year. They will use the same old religious claims of " THERE SHALL BE WARS AND RUMOUR OF WARS , as a indication their messiah is returning soon and the rapture will begin.

Its difficult to repair a deluded religious mindset , no matter how wrong they have been over eons.

Theres a certain sadness in knowing that many religious people, actually spend their whole lives, sitting back, hoping for rapture, doom and gloom and the end of the world. They wish these horrors to happen in a need for them to be able to finally say " I TOLD YA SO " .

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    TomD likes this.
  19. Rusty Shackelford

Rusty Shackelford Midas Member Midas Member

wastewater

We just borrow. Everything in the world is borrowed. We return it in bits and pieces that amount to the whole for others to reassemble.

Mass and energy cannot be created or destroyed. It just changes form.

abeland1, searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  20. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Well, I'm not sure I agree, with this, even though it is embraced by a lot of people.
    For example, lets take a human that lives to be 80 years old. Over that lifetime, if we could add up all the food and liquid intake they had , does their feces, urine, blood { and body weight at time of death} amass equally to all they consumed ? I doubt that is possible. So something is lost along the ways.

21. TomD

All of the elements that are now or have ever been a part of you are still in the system.The only thing lost is energy per the 2nd law of thermodynamics, the energy necessary to keep entropy at bay.

22. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

....and I thank God for putting me into those circumstances and allowing me to witness those events ( many, except for levitation- that phenomenon was witnessed by a close friend). I will tell you one thing, when you witness it, every single hair on your body will stand and you will be forever changed. One way or another, even the hardest nuts can be cracked, some with a sledgehammer, others with a nut cracker. Which one would you prefer?.....times a wasting.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  23. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

What you call satanic possession, I call mental illness/ severe medical conditions. This goes back eons when religion tried to explain peoples abnormal behaviors as possession because the scientific/medical community was not advanced enough to diagnose it for what it truly was
    { epilepsy, parkinsons, strokes, schizophrenia, etc. }

Just like religion used to claim that lightning was GOD, actually grabbing each bolt of lightning and throwing it down to earth . Science was not advanced enough to explain the positive/negative charge in the atmosphere that creates lighting, so religion came up with another bullshit story to try to explain it. This is just a few example of the many errors made by religion .

24. 917601

....fair enough, hard nut to crack, eh? A challenge to you, very simple, takes less than a minute. Go pull some weeds, while you are on your knees, say three words " Jesus save me". Get back with me if your world does not start changing.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  25. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Hey...ill do that this week..gotta cut the grass anyways.

Just 1 question...if I am accepted , will I be spending a eternity surrounded by the synagogue of satan tribe members , that you often wont criticize for their vast evils on earth ? I cant stand the thought of a eternal after life surrounded by the likes of larry silverstein, George soros , etc.

26. 917601

image.jpeg
    Fair enough. As for the rest of your questions, I myself often wondered who will populate the eternal world.....I gave up pondering that question realizing eternal life itself is a great reward for starting the race so late in life. Would I upset you if I told you I will be thinking about your weeding and grass cutting? Believe it or not, I just now finished mowing my yard.

27. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

No need for you to think about it. I just went and picked grass for my rabbits, and said your phrase 3 times..not once.
    So far, I don't feel anything different. At least I'm not as close minded as you may have thought : >} .

Ive read your material on this forum for a long time. It seems to me you are more of a Christian Zionist, then a straight Christian.

28. 917601

Thanks for taking a blind first step. Thoughts and prayers to "Hard Truth". May God bless you for trying. You will be in my thoughts.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  29. Rusty Shackelford

Rusty Shackelford Midas Member Midas Member

wastewater
    There is a lot of other "waste" that you have not accounted for namely CO2 and O2 from cellular respiration as well as water vapor. All theses Cs, Os and Hs add up.

30. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

I can assure you, this wasn't a " blind first step " ...because I'm not blind about the subject, and it isn't the 1st time Ive accepted a religion thru verbal means , only to see that nothing had changed in my physical life.

I noticed you did not answer my inquiry. Are you not more of a Christian Zionist , then a Christian ? Your endless defense of Israel and the vast corruptions of jews, leads me to this conclusion along with your continual hatred /criticisms of Islam, muslims, Persians, Iran, etc.

31. 917601

My defense of Israel's right to exist will always remain steadfast. They are the only democratic nation in the ME and by the way continue to prosper against all odds. Do remember, I lived and worked in Islamic countries ( and Israel) and trained Muslims for some time. Islam is pure evil.
    My rub is with all Islamic installed .govs, Iran for hood winking the " Persian populace" into Islam, Lebanon ( they used to be the pearl of the Med) for funding and supporting Hezzbollah, Syria for inviting in the Iranian Republican Guards, Gaza for kicking out Abbas and installing the terrorist Hamas regime, Egypt for installing the Muslim Brotherhood and Pakistan for Harboring and supplying Jihadists ( don't forget Saudi), the list is long, Libya, Algeria, Morrocco, Jordan....wake up and see the established pattern. Name just one ME country whose people have prospered under Islamic rule? None, not one....just more historic slaughter ( ISIS), entrenched poverty, slavery and calls for the destruction of Israel and the US. All " hard truths", witnessed by one who was there.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Son of Gloin likes this.
  32. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

It goes beyond your support for Israel. You seem to always find a way to accept or ignore the vast evils, corruptions and immorals of " da chosen ones " . If we look at most corrupt powerful things on earth { usary finance, pedophile Hollywood, lying corrupt Talmud media, corrupt courts/ law firms , corrupt banksters , porn industry, Talmud tv programming ,etc } , the tribe is Always deeply involved in promoting, producing and profiting from these things. You seem to just accept it . This is 1 reason why I consider you to be a Christian Zionist or as some would say a "chump of the tribe of lies and usary " .

Are you familiar with the many verses in the Jewish Talmud, that instruct them to despise / hate non jews , lie to non jews , and consider non jews to be
    " cattle, slaves" ? Why wont you criticize this >?

33. 917601

Are you familiar with the Christian Bible? Keeping it short, the Jews are like the rest, history of denying God, non acceptance of Jesus ( but not lately, the Messianic Jews are growing in leaps and bounds- very important) and finally " in the end" accepting Jesus. A remarkable outcome. The " outcome" for Islam is total destruction and as we are currently witnessing - historic bloodshed between Sunni, Shia, and many other Islamic " sects"- Judaism (and Christianity) pales in comparison to the evil bloodlusting submission Islam calls for. Have you ever witnessed a state sponsored beheading? I have-
    .....Head square, Taif, immediately after the noon prayer call- pre meditated state sponsored murder. Wake me when your Jewish ( or Christian) Bankers, Hollywood types, and leaders start whipping, chopping hands and beheading people in the streets- an all to common and growing practice in today's Islamic world. Your hatred for Jews clouds your reasoning abilities.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  34. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

My criticisms of the jewish talmudists,/ jewish supremacists , is not a show of support for Islam. I'm not a fan of Islam either and I surely don't want muslims invading america. ! I criticize most mainstream religions.

Once again, what do you think of Talmud verses that command jews to hate the gentile..lie to the gentile, steal from the gentile and consider
    the gentile to be " cattle/ slaves" ?

Some of my favorite people on earth, have been jewish musicians, jewish songwriters, jewish directors ,etc. I think , Billy Joel is the greatest solo singer/ songwriter / lyricist that has ever lived..and hes JEWISH . My problem is the jewish talmudists, and many of them control and monopolize the most powerful but corrupted venues on earth . Why would any non jew, trust a group of people that are commanded to deceive others ?

35. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Complete bullshit. if anyone displays hatred, it is you towards iran, muslims ,islam, Persians. You are using a tactic of " deflection , but it wont work on me. Ive had many jewish friends and am a fan of many jewish personalities.

I noticed you still wont respond to my inquiry about the many Talmud verses of hate towards non jews ? The cycle of you defending the evils of the synagogue of satan, continues ? Hey, how about that rabbi, that fooled ya about the shemitah ? Yeah, he was just doing what his Talmud commands him to do .

36. 917601

Fooled? Maybe, but it ( and Nobama's rule) pushed me into being in a state of 100 percent total preparedness. Nuclear war? Martial law? Economic melt down? Natural disaster? No problem, I now rest easy fearing nothing that comes my way. Can you say the same? Not many can. The good Lord works in mysterious ways.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  37. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

When I first got out of the military when I was 20, I got a pretty good job but it was in a city that had one of the highest costs of living in the country. As such my bills matched my income leaving nothing left over... Like for incidentals such as food. One guy I worked with actually read the newspapers for funerals & weddings and tried to get me to go with him, but it just seemed to be, hm, unseemly. He'd go to the wakes and crash wedding receptions for the food to get by. I tried becoming a "Breatharian" instead, (lol, I've tried just about everything at one time or another)... anyway, after about three months I pretty much determined that being a Breatharian was probably a sure path to schizophrenia, so one Friday noon after getting my pay check I went to lunch and never came back. One could say I've been "out to lunch" every since, lol. Anyway, I packed up and moved to better weather and cost of living. But for awhile I wasn't a food parasite, and I can say from experience... It ain't worth it, lol.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  38. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Negative, you have just found yet, another way to support a lie from the synagogue of satan. Your jesus would be proud.
    Now, lets talk about those racist and evil jewish talmud verses . I noticed you don't wanna touch that subject at all.

Please don't tell us you aren't aware of the numerous Talmud verses that command tribe members to lie, cheat, deceive, corrupt and treat non jews like cattle /.slaves. I have sneaky suspicion , you know all about those verses. If you don't, you can do a
    quick internet search about it. Let us know your thoughts.

39. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

IMHO, the Pharisees just changed their moniker to "Zionists"...what did Jesus say about the Pharisees, and whom did He say their father was? IMO, a "Christian Zionist" is an oxymoron, or perhaps an oxymaroon?

Isreal attacked us in Egypt in the fifties (Lavon affair), tried it again in the sixties (USS Liberty), and their fingerprints are all over 911. With friends like that, who needs enemies?