1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Art of making Colloidal Silver

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by abeland1, Mar 16, 2014.

1. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

Weatherman likes this.
  2. Weatherman

Weatherman In GIM since 2006 Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Excellent video! I just sent the message below to Harvard Medical School:

Greetings! The link above has a neat video showing increase in bacteria resistance through higher concentrations of antibiotics. I would like to see a similar test, but including a strip along the side containing colloidal silver with concentrations increasing from PPB to PPM. My expectation is that low levels of colloidal silver will prove to be more effective than high concentrations of antibiotics.

GOLDBRIX and abeland1 like this.
  3. abeland1

Excellent weatherman!
    On the off chance that they reply, you can tell them that I will be happy to donate an ultra for the project. They can generate a half gallon of 50 ppm and titrate the values down from there.

Weatherman likes this.
  4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

They won't respond to weatherman so do not hold your breath abe.
    They are puppets to the money kings in Big Pharma.
    The last thing they want to do is supply evidence EIS / CS works effectively over the man-made concoctions.

Idiots with money paying idiots with a technology ability and NEITHER have ETHICS.

abeland1 likes this.
  5. abeland1

llinois Rep. Greg Harris argues "right-to-try" legislation on the House floor at the Illinois State Capitol in 2014, the year the nationwide movement took off.
    AP_34152291163-1600x900.jpg
    There are doctors out there with terminally ill patients that would like to try my 50 PPM ionic colloidal silver as produced by the ultra by IV. I would be glad to provide it free of charge. If the "right to try" Bill passes, I will offer it to any physician caring for such a patient.
    https://www.statnews.com/2018/01/16...il&utm_term=0_8cab1d7961-6202b9d7e6-150077873

Weatherman likes this.
  6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

We all know what OPINIONS are like.
    This writer's opinion is - The Nanny State knows what is best for it's "cattle". :piss

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE PROFITS OF BIG PHARMA.

abeland1 likes this.
  7. abeland1

Stephen Ubl, CEO of the drug industry trade group, at a White House meeting with President Trump in January. The pharma industry spent $57 million lobbying last year. And that’s just the start of its spending. GettyImages-633171452-1600x900.jpg
    Facing bipartisan hostility over high drug prices in an election year, the pharma industry’s biggest trade group boosted revenue by nearly a fourth last year and spread the millions collected among hundreds of lobbyists, politicians and patient groups, new filings show. It was the biggest surge for the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA, since the group took battle stations to advance its interests in 2009 during the run-up to the Affordable Care Act. This Is just a small fraction of the money big Pharma spends to control what you can use for the benefit of your own health.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  8. GOLDBRIX

Not words I can use in the same sentence with the words "Big Pharma".

abeland1 likes this.