1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Stomach Remedy - Epocler

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by nickndfl, Jul 23, 2017.

1. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

https://brazilmart.com/saude/epocler.html

If you ever get food poisoning or any general stomach malady, Epocler has always fixed me up within 24 hours. I got food poisoning on the road and a buddy who goes to Brazil on vacation brought some back and gave me a vial to drink. It totally worked within hours.

I also now combine it with a glass of aloe vera juice. My favorite is from Walmart @ $6.50/gal. available in health & beauty.

Order a dozen vials of Epocler from Brazil Mart in Miami. S&H is $10.

Guarantee it works and not available in USA anywhere else.

epocler.jpg

2. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Interesting! Looks like some good stuff:

Epocler drug & pharmaceuticals. Epocler available forms, doses, prices

Medication:Epocler

Epocler consists of Adenosine, Betaine Hydrochloride, Choline, Methionine, Vitamin B6.

Adenosine - An adenine nucleotide containing three phosphate groups esterified to the sugar moiety. In addition to its crucial roles in metabolism Epocler (Adenosine) triphosphate is a neurotransmitter. Indication: For nutritional supplementation, also for treating dietary shortage or imbalance Epocler (Adenosine) triphosphate (ATP) is the nucleotide known in biochemistry as the "molecular currency" of intracellular energy transfer; that is, ATP is able to store and transport chemical energy within cells. ATP also plays an important role in the synthesis of nucleic acids. The total quantity of ATP in the human body is about 0.1 mole. The energy used by human cells requires the hydrolysis of 200 to 300 moles of ATP daily. This means that each ATP molecule is recycled 2000 to 3000 times during a single day. ATP cannot be stored, hence its consumption must closely follow its synthesis.

Betaine Hydrochloride - This medication is used to treat high levels of a certain important body chemical ( homocysteine ) due to an inherited disorder ( homocystinuria ). Decreasing high homocysteine levels may help prevent serious blood clots, abnormal bone formation, brittle bones ( osteoporosis ), and eye problems (e.g., dislocated eye lens, nearsightedness ). This medication works by decreasing blood levels of homocysteine. It does not correct the inherited disorder that causes the disease.

Choline - A basic constituent of lecithin that is found in many plants and animal organs. It is important as a precursor of acetylcholine, as a methyl donor in various metabolic processes, and in lipid metabolism. Indication: For nutritional supplementation, also for treating dietary shortage or imbalance This compound is needed for good nerve conduction throughout the CNS (central nervous system) as it is a precursor to acetylcholine (ACh). Epocler (Choline) is also needed for gallbladder regulation, liver function and lecithin (a key lipid) formation. Epocler (Choline) also aids in fat and cholesterol metabolism and prevents excessive fat build up in the liver. Epocler (Choline) has been used to mitigate the effects of Parkinsonism and tardive dyskinesia. Epocler (Choline) deficiencies may result in excessive build-up of fat in the liver, high blood pressure, gastric ulcers, kidney and liver dysfunction and stunted growth.
    More: http://www.medicatione.com/?c=drug&s=epocler

nickndfl likes this.
  3. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

do they have an English site? Disregard, saw the language flags

4. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

It's pineapple flavor.

My 80-yr old mom recently got sick and was scheduled to go on a cruise in 2 days. I gave her 2 vials of Epocler and a gallon of aloe vera juice. She was fit the next day! It works and is unknown in this country. I think big pharma keeps it out. It's available OTC at Brazil Mart in Miami who also ships.