1. Finally, a week without a .gov holiday, oil catching a bid on hope
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Monday Morning! Gold starts the week down 1.5 to 1256, while Silver is flat at 18.34. Crude is up 50 to 5449. The USD is flat at 101.06
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1258.30-- UP 19.20 Silver $18.33-- UP 30 Oil $53.99-- UP 21 USD $101.09 -- UP 14 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1309.66 (1), SAE $21.82 (20)

THE CIA MOVES TO INVALIDATE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BY BLAMING RUSSIAN HACKING

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Goldhedge, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    The Obama admin is hard at work... with Assange missing in action there's no refutation...

THE CIA MOVES TO INVALIDATE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BY BLAMING RUSSIAN HACKING

It's happening. After careful analysis of all the media punditry and the 'leaks' coming out from the CIA, I can only conclude that there is a concerted effort taking place to invalidate the U.S. elections, in an effort to unseat Donald Trump. Last night the Washington Post reported a leak from inside the CIA, saying they had a report that showed evidence that Russia hacked the elections in order to elect Donald Trump. They're being very specific about that point. Pay attention.

Source: Reuters
    The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help President-elect Donald Trump win the White House, and not just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, the Washington Post reported on Friday.

Citing U.S. officials briefed on the matter, the Post said intelligence agencies had identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including the chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, to WikiLeaks.

The officials described the individuals as people known to the intelligence community who were part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and reduce Clinton's chances of winning the election.

"It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected," the Post quoted a senior U.S. official as saying. "That's the consensus view."

The Post said the official had been briefed on an intelligence presentation made by the Central Intelligence Agency to key U.S. senators behind closed-doors last week.

The CIA, in what the Post said was a secret assessment, cited a growing body of evidence from multiple sources. Briefers told the senators it was now "quite clear" that electing Trump was Russia's goal, the Post quoted officials as saying on condition of anonymity.

In October, the U.S. government formally accused Russia of a campaign of cyber attacks against Democratic Party organizations ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election.

President Barack Obama has said he warned Russian President Vladimir Putin about consequences for the attacks. But Russian officials have denied all accusations of interference in the U.S. election.​

A CIA spokeswoman said the agency had no comment on the report.

In response to the Washpo article, the Trump campaign issued the following statement.

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," Trump's representatives said in a statement attributed to the transition team. "The election ended a long time ago ... It's now time to move on and 'Make America Great Again.'"​

Bob Baer, former CIA and current 'Hunting Hitler' shill, said in an interview today that if the evidence regarding Russia hacking the elections are true, then the only logical thing to do is to hold new elections.

'If the evidence is there, I don't see any other way than to vote again.'

Bear in mind, this is all in response to the Wikileaks revelations about the abject corruptness of both the DNC and the Hillary Clinton camp, via the Podesta emails. Instead of offering an explanation for their egregious actions, the elite cadre inside of the Clinton camp have instead gone on the offensive to blame the messenger. The media is running with this story with long strides, not only suggesting that Russia hacked the elections, but also saying Trump was -- in fact -- a 'witting asset' of Moscow. What's next, an arrest order for Trump and his campaign staff for being covert Russian spies?

'This nation was attacked by a cyber warfare operation. '

Whatever happened to the smug certainty that the elections wouldn't be rigged? I suppose what Obama meant was they wouldn't be rigged had Hillary won, yes?

Paul Joseph Watson offers some valuable insight, in regards to the naked hypocrisy of America's ruling elite

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 2.18.00 PM.png

http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2016/1...dential-elections-by-blaming-russian-hacking/

gringott likes this.
  2. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    My BS meter just went off the scale !
    uninstalling O.jpg

Ensoniq, phoneman, gringott and 3 others like this.
  3. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Energy Extraction
    I'd like to see that entire banker organization wiped out. Hope DT cleans their clocks.

phoneman, gringott and TAEZZAR like this.
  4. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

:::yawn:: Another attempt by the MSM to get some clicks and stay relevant.

They are going to keep floating stories just like they did during the campaign. I just ignore them. Good point about Saudi Arabia bank rolling Clinton, but nobody reports that. That's why the MSM is no longer journalism and has a bad reputation.

phoneman, gringott, Irons and 4 others like this.
  5. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter

Thank you Russia again.

gringott likes this.
  6. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Have to get thru the electoral college first, these bastards are going full retard.

andial, phoneman and gringott like this.
  7. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter

Architect
    Oh please steal the election....please! The country needs the reset that will come after. It may get a bit messy but you need to break some eggs to make a great omelet!

mtnman likes this.
  8. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

there is no legal precedent for it,

it isn't even possible in the time frame allowed without action and a proceeding prior,

it is a non-starter to keep the snowflakes drooling

gringott, Mujahideen and solarion like this.
  9. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

winner3.gif winner3.gif winner3.gif

Sooooo much drama! But look at their audience, a bunch of childish facebook and media addicted over sensitive drama queens. These people are like pull toys, without constant affirmation stimulus they fall into a depressed snit. Feck 'em.

andial, phoneman and gringott like this.
  10. the_shootist

Architect
    Don't forget....Barry has a pen and a phone until 1/20/2017 and he's not going to slip out the back door of the White Hut without causing some trouble. How much trouble he's willing to cause is the big wild card here

andial and historyrepete like this.
  11. Scorpio

he has nothing legally, so it doesn't matter what he states or does when it comes to elections

if he wants a civil war on the way out, so be it, but he is going nonetheless

tramp is already lining up oodles of military men on his side, and the boy is toast before he even starts

not to mention, tramp has the police, etc on his side also

throughout the campaign he has crafted his message to control the gun powder

12. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Agree with the polar bear, this is not happening. Seems like just a bunch of gas bags blowing smoke.

13. the_shootist

Architect
    Since when is Barry bound by law?

14. Aurumag

Aurumag Seeker of Truth and Justice Midas Member

Illuminator

But when it comes to the popular vote, it is vital to keep the mob enraged and engaged for the inevitable purple coup.

More excitement to come!

gringott, the_shootist and TAEZZAR like this.
  15. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

So during a press conference before the election Obama laughs when asked about Trumps accusations that there may be voter fraud. "How could that happen" I believe was his response. The president is briefed by the CIA daily and now suddenly Chuck "the Jew" Schumer and John "Super RINO" McCain think somehow Russia interfered with the elections.

Never mind the fact that the media called Trump a racist/sexist/homophobe and every other name under the sun for 6 months ...No, that didn't influence the election. Soros funding BLM ...that didn't influence the election byba single vote ...nope. The Clinton campaign bing funded by every foreign billionaire on the planet ...no that didn't influence the election ...no way.

This is just more BS from a bunch of now powerless Baghdad Bob's to undermine an election decided by the people.

Glasgow, Son of Gloin, D-FENZ and 6 others like this.
  16. Goldhedge

Tech
    So, why can't this be the same for the election...???

DHS Caught Pretending To Be Russian Hackers

BY IWB · DECEMBER 10, 2016

Georgia’s Secretary of State Brian Kemp claims the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) tried to hack into his office’s firewall, pretending to be Russian hackers.

Brian Kemp says the DHS tried to convince the state of Georgia they were at risk of Russian hacking – an idea the state dismissed as nonsense. But there was a hacking attempt, according to the Secretary of State – however it wasn’t Russia, it was Washington D.C.

The attempt took place just after the presidential election. The office of the Georgia Secretary of State is responsible for overseeing the state’s elections.

“At no time has my office agreed to or permitted DHS to conduct penetration testing or security scans of our network,” Kemp wrote in the letter, which was also sent to the state’s federal representatives and senators. “Moreover, your department has not contacted my office since this unsuccessful incident to alert us of any security event that would require testing or scanning of our network. This is especially odd and concerning since I serve on the Election Cyber Security Working Group that your office created.”

“The Department of Homeland Security has received Secretary Kemp’s letter,” a DHS spokesperson told CyberScoop. “We are looking into the matter. DHS takes the trust of our public and private sector partners seriously, and we will respond to Secretary Kemp directly.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/dhs-caught-pretending-to-be-russian-hackers/

andial, phoneman, gringott and 2 others like this.
  17. the_shootist

Architect
    All the folks Barry has installed have proven themselves to be grossly incompetent and highly dishonest. No more half black presidents and no more vaginas please.

18. Goldhedge

Tech
    CONFIRMED: Russia NOT behind Clinton leaks, evidence emerges they were work of Washington insider
    [​IMG]ALEXANDER MERCOURIS 22 hours ago 18 11,585

Former British ambassador Craig Murray confirms DNC and Podesta leaks were the work of a Washington insider; and says he knows identity and has met with this person. FBI meanwhile casts doubt on CIA claim DNC and Podesta leaks were the work of Russia.

Craig Murray, Britain’s former ambassador to Russia and a close friend of Julian Assange, has now confirmed that he knows the identity of the person who leaked the DNC and Podesta leaks to Wikileaks, and that this person is not Russian and has no connection to the Russian government.

On the contrary, he is a Washington insider.

Craig Murray has moreover told the Guardian that he has actually met with this person.

Anyone wanting to know more of what Craig Murray is saying should read his statement on his blog. Indeed it should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in the truth of this affair.

On the subject of his personal knowledge and reputation for truthfulness and credibility Craig Murray has this to say

“Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access. After access, you consider truthfulness. Do Julian Assange and I have a reputation for truthfulness? Well in 10 years not one of the tens of thousands of documents WikiLeaks has released has had its authenticity successfully challenged. As for me, I have a reputation for inconvenient truth telling.”​

To which I would merely add what I said about Craig Murray on 31st October 2016

“I have previously put on record my own strong doubts that Russia is behind the DNC and Podesta leaks. Now Craig Murray – a former British ambassador who (unlike me) is a personal friend of Julian Assange – has come forward to say that he knows 100% as fact that Russia is not behind the leaks.

Craig Murray is a man of proven integrity who as a former senior diplomat has handled classified intelligence material and who therefore knows how to separate fact from fiction. If he says he knows 100% for sure that Russia is not responsible for the DNC and Podesta leaks, then given the sources he has that is good enough for me, as it should be for all reasonable people.”
    http://theduran.com/russia-not-behi...ive-evidence-emerges-work-washington-insider/

19. the_shootist

Architect
    I see a fatal robbery attempt in this man's future. Sadly he won't survive and nothing will be taken from him

phoneman and TAEZZAR like this.
  20. Goldhedge

Tech
    POLITICS
    2nd Amb. Comes Forward… EXPLODES CIA Election Claims… Says He Knows Where Info Came From… Not Russia

The liberal media have been playing up a report by the Central Intelligence Agency that hackers aligned with the Russian government had allegedly provided Julian Assange with the hacked emails his website WikiLeaks published during the fall, but a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan is going public again to blow the story out of the water.

“As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians,” former Ambassador Craig Murray wrote on his blog Monday morning, adding that he had direct access to the original source. “As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks — there is a major difference between the two …

“Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access.”

Moreover, where the hacks originated had no real bearing on what they had revealed, which was that both the Democrat Party and failed Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton were corrupt.

“(I)f Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie … had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie … had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton Foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence … had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people,” then perhaps she would have won, Murray added.

It felt as if the lightning-speed spread of this unconfirmed Russian hacker conspiracy among liberal media outlets was therefore nothing more than an attempt by liberal Democrats and their media sycophants to deflect blame for Clinton’s epic loss.

more:

http://conservativetribune.com/amba...tm_content=2016-12-12&utm_campaign=manualpost

21. Irons

Now the RINO'S attack................ If lyin' ryan doesn't get involved there may be hope for him.

McConnell, senators unite behind investigation into Russian hacking

[​IMG]
    By Tal Kopan and Eric Bradner, CNN
    Updated 12:26 PM ET, Mon December 12, 2016

[​IMG]
    Now Playing
    McConnell backs Russian hacking investigation
    [​IMG]
    CNN host, RNC strategist clash over CIA intel
    [​IMG]
    Harry Reid: It's obvious Comey was partisan
    [​IMG]
    Ex-CIA operative: We may need a new vote
    [​IMG]
    Ex-CIA analyst: This is unbelievable
    View attachment 87356

Obama orders Russian hacking probe
    View attachment 87357

Lindsey Graham plans Russia hacking probe
    View attachment 87358

Putin signals he wants to work with Trump
    View attachment 87359

Putin details conversation with Donald Trump

Reid: FBI director's letter cost Democrats the election, Senate
    The President-elect on Sunday morning blasted the intelligence community anew, calling its assessment that Russia interfered in the election "ridiculous."
    "I think it's just another excuse. I don't believe it," Trump said in an interview on "Fox News Sunday."
    McConnell was also much more skeptical of Russia than Trump.
    "Let me just speak for myself: The Russians are not our friends," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, told reporters at a Monday morning news conference.
    "I think we ought to approach all of these issues on the assumption the Russians do not wish us well," he said.
    Two days earlier Trump sided with Russia over the CIA and attacked the US intelligence assessment of Russia's role.
    "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," Trump's transition team said in a terse, unsigned statement targeting the CIA on Friday.
    Gap on Russia hacking conclusions between intelligence, FBI
    Though he supported calls for an investigation into Russian hacking, McConnell poured cold water on the idea -- which McCain had proposed -- of a select committee to investigate Russian hacking.
    Trump, meanwhile, continued dismissing intelligence reports Monday morning, tweeting, "Unless you catch "hackers" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking. Why wasn't this brought up before election?"
    Ignoring the conclusions of the intelligence community that Russia sought to meddle in the US election is dangerous, Sen. Angus King said Monday.
    The Maine independent, who caucuses with the Democrats in the Senate and sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day" on Monday that what Director of National Intelligence James Clapper tells you, "you can take it to the bank."
    "If you blow off what Jim Clapper's telling you, you do so at your peril," King said.
    Clapper is a retired lieutenant general with decades of intelligence experience across administrations of both parties, King pointed out. ODNI pulls together intelligence from all of the US government's intelligence agencies.
    Bipartisan group of senators call for Russia hacking investigation
    Clapper's office, along with the Department of Homeland Security, put out a statement in October declaring that the US government and intelligence had concluded that senior levels of the Russian government had directed the hacking of Democratic political groups in the US and release of information from them with the intent of influencing the US election.
    A series of leaks of emails and internal documents from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman over the weeks and months leading up to the election jolted the race, vexing Democrats and resulting in the resignation of officials from the DNC including its former chairwoman. Republicans did not suffer the same release.
    The Russia involvement has been a point of contention, however. Despite overwhelming consensus between the private sector and intelligence community that Moscow was directing the attacks and involved in the leaks, Trump has continually denied that Russia played a role, saying over the weekend he doesn't believe the conclusion.

The latest dust-up has come over a report from The Washington Post that the CIA has concluded Russia didn't just seek to sow discord in the election, but actually sought to get Trump elected, following an earlier report by CNN.
    King said while questions remain about the Moscow's intention, there's little doubt about Moscow's involvement.
    "I think (Trump) ought to sit down with some of the top people ... and take a deep breath and listen to this," King said. "I think he's too defensive right now, and I can understand that. This is serious business, but you know this is not a partisan issue."
    King also supported the efforts of his colleagues McCain, Schumer, Graham and Reed to hold bipartisan hearings on the topic.
    McCain and Schumer appeared together on "CBS This Morning" to discuss the need for the hearings. They, too, agreed the evidence is clear Russia engaged in hacking, though the intentions are still under question.
    "I can't reach that conclusion yet, which is why we need a bipartisan effort to uncover the whole situation," McCain said. "It's another form of warfare and the entire issue is going to be examined by the Armed Services Committee because it's a threat to our national security."
    Schumer said the seriousness of the situation calls for a bipartisan approach that doesn't devolve into politics.
    "We need to get to the bottom of this in a fair, nonpartisan, non-finger pointing way," Schumer said. "This is something that should unite Republicans, Democrats, conservatives, liberals, patriots."

Watch New Day weekdays at 6am-9am ET. For the latest on New Day click here

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    gringott likes this.
  22. Jeff C.

Jeff C. Silver Member Silver Miner

Yet more fake news.

gringott and TAEZZAR like this.
  23. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

All the folks Barry has installed have proven themselves to be grossly incompetent and highly dishonest.

We don't often disagree (I know where you are coming from, but just to keep it tight) they are totally competent, they have carried out the HNIC's desires to the maximum. Yes, they are dishonest !!
    NEVER underestimate the enemy & they are the enemy !!!!

Aurumag, Joe King and solarion like this.
  24. TAEZZAR

NOW WE ARE GETTING THE STORY !!!

Irons likes this.
  25. solarion

Never thought I'd agree with little chucky traitor schumer, but he's right. All amerikans SHOULD be united. United in their desire to encircle Washington DC and build enough gallows to hang every politician and lobbyist in that cesspool.

26. solarion

...because one like wasn't nearly good enough.

People...please STOP calling these traitors incompetent. They're highly competent and know precisely what they're doing.

27. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Energy Extraction
    This reeks of a soft coup attempt promoted by the CIA, Clinton, and Obama in order to hide the evidence of their ginormous crime scene.

Aurumag, Irons, the_shootist and 4 others like this.
  28. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I could see their concern if the emails had been altered or completely fabricated, but seeing that none of those that emails are attributed to has claimed that any of the emails were altered or fabricated, they seem to have a problem with the People actually having the means to learn the truth.

Why has he not yet launched a nuclear attack on Moscow? Hacking an election, I would assume, is an act of war. It's just another way to overthrow a government and last I checked, trying to overthrow a government is an act of war.

TAEZZAR and solarion like this.
  29. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Clinton campaign backs call from 10 presidential electors – including Nancy Pelosi's daughter! – for intel briefing about Russian meddling before they vote
    • Democrat's campaign is piggybacking on a call from 10 presidential electors for a briefing on open investigations into Trump and Russian hacking
    • Among them: House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi's daughter, Christine
    • The electors penned a letter to the director of national intelligence asking for a briefing
    • 'These matters directly impact the core factors in our deliberations of whether Mr. Trump is fit to serve as President of the United States,' the letter says
    • 'Podesta said: 'Electors have a solemn responsibility under the Constitution and we support their efforts to have their questions addressed'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4026248/Clinton-campaign-backs-call-ten-electors-intel-briefing-vote.html#ixzz4SetG0nu8
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

gringott likes this.
  30. Irons

These fecking loons just don't give up. Their psychosis is alarming to say the least.

mayhem, TAEZZAR, phoneman and 3 others like this.
  31. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    They must be very worried that charges are coming down after 20 January 2017. That's the only thing that explains the desperation we are seeing. They are in a frenzy trying anything and everything.

Lock her up!

GOLDBRIX, TAEZZAR, southfork and 4 others like this.
  32. solarion

I wonder what effect pizza gate investigators have had on all this as well. I am convinced there is a pedo ring operating at the highest levels of power in this nation.

Between the foia dodging, the Clinton foundation, the email server fiasco, and the pedo crap...it's difficult to believe Amerikans will remain complacent through all that now that the MSM seems to be losing its ability to strangle information flow. No doubt all this, just like fast and furious will ultimately lead to the White House. This Russian hacker nonsense smacks of desperation.

gringott, TAEZZAR and Irons like this.
  33. Irons

Seth Rich turned all this stuff over to wikileaks. Then he was arkancided.

But that isn't news!

Hillary had an unsecured email server in her bathroom a 12 year old could have hacked...

But that isn't news either! . . . :don't know:

russians.jpg

gringott and solarion like this.
  34. Scorpio

I sit here wishing the exact scenario to unfold as you guys call it,

I worry less about the damage it WOULD do to the US vs what has already been done.
    Send the msg, take them all, no matter what party and what position of power.

If you need to, use the military boyz to go in and clear out the swamp.

That pedosta is still talking daily on the news about his opinions of this or that,
    He needs to be hung.

GOLDBRIX, gringott, mayhem and 4 others like this.
  35. solarion

No way Giorgio...everyone knows Guccifer was Romanian. lol

Guess they're just not a big enough power to fuss over, so we have to poke the bear instead. Real freaking brilliant.

36. SongSungAU

SongSungAU Midas Member Midas Member

The Truth About Russia 'Hacking the Election' (6 min 44 sec):

Published on Dec 12, 2016
    The left is willing to risk civil war in America & nuclear war with Russia because they're butt-hurt about losing.
    Let that sink in.

GOLDBRIX, gringott and Irons like this.
  37. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter

This isn't only the left it's neo-con scum fecks who are telling Trump that Putin is the new enemy they are but hurt because Putin fecked up their neo-con Israel first Middle East plans. Plus throw in that kike Schumer.

gringott likes this.
  38. the_shootist

Architect
    The communists WILL cause a civil war. I hope they are as prepared as many of us otherwise its going to be a good old fashioned turkey shoot

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    mtnman likes this.
  39. SongSungAU

SongSungAU Midas Member Midas Member

andial, Irons and solarion like this.
  40. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Free Marketeer
    Would everyone please stop saying RUSSIAN HACKERS

It's offensive

They are undocumented journalists

Of course no one contests what they reported, we're supposed to be upset at the messenger

searcher, D-FENZ, GOLDBRIX and 4 others like this.