1. Finally, a week without a .gov holiday, oil catching a bid on hope
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Monday Morning! Gold starts the week down 1.5 to 1256, while Silver is flat at 18.34. Crude is up 50 to 5449. The USD is flat at 101.06
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1258.30-- UP 19.20 Silver $18.33-- UP 30 Oil $53.99-- UP 21 USD $101.09 -- UP 14 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1309.66 (1), SAE $21.82 (20)

The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water )

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing, Boating, HIking, Trapping' started by searcher, Jun 21, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Been thinking about doing this for a while and thought today was as good as any to start. If you're into fishing please feel free to post any articles, pics, vids, stories, etc. Fresh water, salt water...........doesn't matter.

If you're in the Mid-Atlantic area this is a pretty good web site:

Delaware Valley Outdoors
    http://www.delawarevalleyoutdoors.com/

TAEZZAR and Camp Bassfish like this.
  2. searcher

Salted chubs or shiners catch giant Northern Pike in Midwest and Canada

https://youtu.be/_mfajAGVuGI

Published on Jun 21, 2015
    How to catch and salt down chubs and shiners for Northern Pike bait. Works great for ice fishing in North Or South Dakota.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  3. searcher

GoPro Salt cured bait fishing Northern Pike with salted chubs and shiners Giant Pike

https://youtu.be/wJf_LaSiIB0

Published on Jun 21, 2015
    Drift fishing, or slow trolling this tactic works. When you feel a strike by the fish release some line for 5 to 10 seconds and then set the hook. Each day will vary as to how long to let the fish run with the bait.

4. searcher

Late Day Surf Fishing, Bluefish, NJ

https://youtu.be/5AVUTnMzXTQ

Published on Jun 11, 2014
    Late day surf fishing in new jersey. Had a few hours to kill since it was too hot in the city. Did manage some blues, up to 4lbs. wasn't expecting a whole lot of fish. Many people fishing that day but very few fish were caught, lots of people said nothing. did get some throwback fluke going up to 17 inches, good sign to come for fluke. Had a bunch of knockdowns but came up empty. I had one very big knockdown that lifted my sand pipe 2ft up the sand. could be a striper or big blue, i don't know. Was great to jump in the water despite it being a bit chilly, felt good though lol.

5. searcher

This was translated by Bing.

Henry (82) did not lift the giant cod over ripa

INGØY (NRK): the cod was as great as the fisherman. Henrik Pettersen has fished since he was a kid, but can not remember to have gotten any bigger.

1.jpg
    WIRY TURN: Henrik Pettersen is not so concerned about records, and slayed the fish without having to weigh it, but estimates that it was over 50 kg. Photo: Allan Klo/NRK

The archipelago off the West-Finnmark is long since known as sports fishermen's paradise, and the tourists pulling big trophy fish each and every year.

But Friday, it was a local veteran who caused quite a stir on Ingøy.

Henrik Pettersen from Havøysund has both cabin and boat on the island, and arrived in the country with a cod that was about as long as the fisherman himself.

2.jpg
    165 cm-much like the fisherman himself. Giant cod bet at 7 km out to Sea North of Ingøy in Finnmark.Photo: Allan Klo

-I had six on the angler little two-faced prick. There were four big win from 4 to 10 kg in addition to the cod, but the cod was the first I got up, telling the 82-year-old to the NRK.

He does not hide that he had a wiry-on board a time alone in the boat.

-I managed not to the over the side. But I have a håkjerringangel with shaft, so I krøkte cod and took it in through the port aft on the boat.

Over 50 kg

Pettersen is not so concerned about records, and slayed the fish without having to weigh it. But based on the old experience he can estimate the weight.

-It is 1.65 meters long, so it was now well between 50 and 60 kg. It is a fish that have spawned, explains the fisherman-it was in other words a good deal heavier on our winter.

That means that the fish is bigger than the official verdnesrekorden for anglers. It was taken at Sørya in april 2013 of a German tourist, measured 160 cm and weighed 47,02 kg, approved by the Organization IGFA.

Pettersen however, fish would been approved, when he used a rig with six hooks. Catches made by professional fishermen are normally not controlled and approved in the same way that sport fishing records, but Pettersen capture is undoubtedly of world class.

He was with on going a lot of large cod also before gytinga, and one of them weighed 40 kg gutted. Big fish is also a big mouth:

-I got a big cod for a short time ago, it had a one and a half pound cod in the stomach, "said Pettersen.

-But right now there is little cod. I went only six CODs, but I got 400 kg sei-fish from one and a half to 10 kg.

Not a secret

-The fish is suitable as a human food when it becomes so big?

-I can't say much about. It goes to salting, for it is rough in the fish. But it's the fish that is best price for, oddly enough.

The best thing about the story: fishing place is not a secret. Henrik Pettersen were four nautical miles north of Ingøy, and the fishing of 100 fathoms. (Translated for landlubbers: just over 7 km out and 188 meters down.)

-There is always something great that keep to there all year. I always get some!

PS: in March took a group of anglers 77 cod over 20 kg on the South Island!

http://www.nrk.no/finnmark/henrik-_82_-klarte-ikke-lofte-kjempetorsken-over-ripa-1.12418952

6. searcher

7. searcher

Fishing at Tyler State Park (Newtown, PA)

https://youtu.be/oc1nWSqewqQ

Published on May 13, 2013

I finally explored a little bit more of the Neshaminy Creek! I went to Tyler State Park in Newtown; however, the water was muddy and turbulent because of the previous rain (what a bummer).

In the end, I had to change my game plan! I found the slow pools and managed to pull some fishes out of them. I finished the day with 64 Rock Bass (Ambloplites rupestris), 22 Redbreast Sunfish (Lepomes auritus), 6 Green Sunfish (Lepomis cyanellus), 1 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus) (Bluegills are so rare in the Creeks around here!), and 2 Black Crappie (Pomoxis nigromaculatus).

No monsters, no new Species...but some new data at least! The video is long and noisy because of the dam. I was really thinking about posting it under unlisted for some friends; however, once again, I decided to leave it open for the public.

Therefore, here are the highlights for the catches:

1:15 -- I introduce my setup to you guys.
    5:10 -- Rock Bass
    6:45 -- Green Sunfish
    8:15 -- Rock Bass
    9:55 -- Redbreast Sunfish
    10:55 -- Green Sunfish
    12:25 -- Rock Bass
    13:25 -- Rock Bass
    13:52 -- Redbreast Sunfish
    14:30 -- Green Sunfish
    16:48 -- Rock Bass
    18:00 -- Biggest catch of the day...
    23:20 -- Rock Bass

If you want to see the full fishing report for this day, you may click on the link below:
    http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot....

It's under May 12th.

Give it a try if you are ever around there!

Long Days and Pleasant Nights! Tight lines, Youtube viewers!

8. searcher

Fishing Meadow Lake at the FDR Park (South Philadelphia, PA)

https://youtu.be/mCSo1nkVtpA

Published on Jun 10, 2015

05/28 -- I decided to target the Northern Snakehead at Meadow Lake; however, it ended up being a very tough day! I finished up with 1 Largemouth Bass and 2 Black Crappie. I'll be going back there soon, though. Heh. Can't give up on those Snakeheads!

The Blog post for this video can be found below:

9. searcher

Common Carp Sight-Feeding on Wild Mulberry (South Philadelphia, PA)

https://youtu.be/w80JCYkA_nk

Published on Jun 10, 2015

06/10 -- I did a little bit of Mulberry Carp Fishing at Meadow Lake, FDR Park (Franklin Delano Roosevelt), South Philadelphia, PA. As described in the video, everyone should try Mulberry Carp fishing at least once in a lifetime! If you have Mulberry trees hanging in your local body of water, go for it!

Another video of the "Things that you don't see when you stay at home" collection.

gnome likes this.
  10. searcher

Flathead Fishing the Non-Tidal Schuylkill River with Team "Chatt Cats Fishing" (Philadelphia, PA)

https://youtu.be/4bp3-YNhZlg

Published on Jun 22, 2015

06/04 -- My good friends Jake and Joe came to Philadelphia from Maryland and Tennessee. They requested a fishing trip for Flatheads on the Schuylkill River, so I took them there.

It was a very tough day on the River and we finished the night with a single Flathead Catfish! On the positive side -- at least we didn't get skunked. Haha.

Joe is the host of the "Chatt Cats Fishing" YouTube Channel. If you want to follow his adventures in Chattanooga, here is the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3xB...

The full report for this video will be coming up later.

11. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    Good stuff, Thanks searcher.
    I am presently at the Oregon Coast, getting ready to go out today.

Here is what I caught while fishing for Ling Cod.

Copy of #2..(Small).JPG

michael59, Hystckndle and searcher like this.
  12. searcher

I'll be out along the Delaware later on in the week. Plan on going out at least 2 - 3 days per week for the rest of the summer. Spending time fishing changes your outlook on things :beerglass:

TAEZZAR likes this.
  13. searcher

How to Fish a Jig for Bass by 1Rod1ReelFishing

https://youtu.be/GldYKOh5LSo

Published on Jun 22, 2015

What will a jig bite feel like?
    1. a single thump
    2. a slight "tick" (usually when a bass eats it on the fall)
    3. bait will suddenly feel "mushy" and you will lose contact with it
    4. you will see your line move to the side

As mentioned rock piles are a superb area to target in warm cloudy conditions due to increased crawfish activity. But also be sure to fish rock piles in cold sunny conditions because they will attract heat and ultimately fish since the area around the rocks will be a few degrees warmer than surrounding waters.

Be sure to make multiple casts (up to 15) to isolated targets such as laydowns, stumped, pilings, ect. at various angles to entice inactive fish to bite.

Swim jig - sweeping hookset preferred
    Flipping jig - vertical hookset preferred

1/4 ounce swim jig: 1-3 FOW 12-15 lb fluoro or 20-40 lb braid. 6'6" medium or medium heavy rod
    3/8 ounce swim jig: 2-6 FOW 12-15 lb fluoro or 20-40 lb braid 6'6" or 7' medium or medium heavy rod
    1/2 ounce swim jig: 3-8 FOW 14-20 lb fluoro or 20-50 lb braid 6'6" or 7' medium heavy rod

3/8 ounce flipping jig: 1-8 FOW 15-20 lb fluoro or 30-60 lb braid 7' medium heavy rod
    1/2 ounce flipping jig: 2-12 FOW 17-25 lb fluoro or 30-80 lb braid 7' medium heavy rod
    3/4 ounce flipping jig: 4-20 FOW 17-25 lb fluoro or 40-80 lb braid 7' or 7'6" medium heavy or heavy rod
    (In windy conditions, increase weight of flipping jigs to maintain bottom contact)

Date: June 22, 2015
    Lures Used: Strike King Hack Attack Jigs and SK hack attack heavy cover swim jig (1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 ounce blk/blu, green pumpkin, and white)
    Combo Used: Shimano antares dc (40 lb sufix 832 braid) with g loomis glx mbr783C
    Hatcam Used: Gopro hero 3 black (1080p, 30 FPS, medium FOV) - chesty

14. searcher

15. searcher

Exploring and Fishing the Loch Alsh Reservoir (Upper Dublin, PA)

https://youtu.be/YhqDLsiiKiI

Published on Jun 23, 2015

06/06 -- I took the day to explore a new body of water around Ambler, PA. I ended up hitting the Loch Alsh Reservoir in Upper Dublin Township. According to the locals, the place used to be extremely good back in the 90's: plenty of Largemouth Bass, Sunnies, Common Carp, and Trout.

Unfortunately, it has declined since then! My assessment for 2015 is in the video.

The full report for this session will be coming later.

16. searcher

Beautiful Blonde, Catches 2 big SHARKS!

https://youtu.be/540QGvVL2Ks

Couples that play together, Stay together!!!!
    Sarah has quickly become a very good angler and the best thing about it, is that we get to go fishing together! Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!!!! have a great day!!!

17. searcher

HUNTING SHARKS WITH A BOW AND ARROW HOWARD HILL 74052

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0I6GjI83hw

Narrated by Ronald Reagan, this short film shows famed archer Howard Hill doing target practice ... with sharks!

Howard Hill (November 13, 1899 - February 4, 1975) was an archer who was unofficially referred to as the "World's Greatest Archer". He is the only person to win 196 archery field tournaments in succession. He was also a football, baseball, and basketball player at Auburn University. He was inducted into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame in 1971 for his skill in archery. Howard Hill played baseball, basketball, football, and golf as a home town hero at his high school in Wilsonville Alabama. He later went on to marry his former English teacher from high school in 1922. Hill attended Auburn University, where he played football and basketball While maintaining his job at Hughes Tool in Miami, Florida, he continued to play semi-pro baseball on the side. While his baseball career progressed, he decided to take up golf again, if it were not for his less than perfect putting ability, he would have excelled to be a professional golfer. Subsequently, he decided to revert to the old stand-by long bow to take up field shooting competitions.

Howard Hill was one of the most decorated archers in target shooting, hunting, and flight archery competitions, he is also a celebrated writer and producer. During his career, he produced 23 films about archery for Warner Brothers. He also shot 10 different movies of his own, and was a technical adviser in far more movies to provide advice in the archery field of the movies. He killed over 2,000 animals with his long bow, including an elephant, becoming the first white man to kill an elephant with a bow and arrow. He used four-foot arrows, while pulling a 115 pound bow to take the mighty beast. In 1928, he set the new world record for the furthest flight shot in archery, at 391 yards. That same year, he won his 196th field archery competition in a row. Later in his life, in 1959 he was awarded a plaque for his outstanding achievements in archery. Later in 1971, he was inducted into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame, later being inducted into the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame in 1975, in the year of his death.

He liked to make difficult trick shots, like shooting an apple or prune off someone's head from sixty feet away. He would then perform the same stunt with an even smaller item from a greater distance.

He produced several short documentaries on archery, often performing difficult trick shots like shooting a flipping coin or splitting a wooden ball in half while it is rolling on the ground. He would shoot difficult trick shots from the alternate position of lying on the ground, holding the bow with his feet.

To go with his great ability in trick shooting, he showed amazing talent in hunting. Altogether, he took some 2,000 animals with his traditional long bow style. Some of his great trips have been filmed or documented, one of these is Howard Hill vs. Lion, another one of these short documentaries is Howard Hill vs. Elephant. These two videos, of the very many, show just a couple of examples of his great hunting ability, and perhaps one of the reasons he is considered by some to be one of the greatest hunters of all time.

While performing as the stunt archer for the film The Adventures of Robin Hood (starring Errol Flynn), Hill made the most iconic archery shot in literature: Robin Hood splitting a target-embedded arrow with his own. The MythBusters cast were unable to replicate the end to end splitting of an arrow, and concluded Hill used a shaft made of bamboo, not wood, for the famous shot.

18. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Ya boy howdy !!!
    Went out again yesterday & will be going out today.
    We do an "old fart start" - 8 am

Here is yesterday's catch.
    I will train the photographer today on how to take fish pic's.

The three on the left are 25 to 27 inch ling cod,
    the others are a black rock cod, all are great eating.

20150622_144026 (1).jpg

searcher likes this.
  19. TAEZZAR

We had another stellar day of fishing.

I caught two lings at one time.
    Copy of IMG_0039 (Large).jpg

I also caught three black rock bass, at one time.
    IMG_0033 (Large).jpg

Three people on board & we got three limits.
    IMG_0047 (Large).jpg

searcher likes this.
  20. searcher

Went out yesterday afternoon................no luck. Did enjoy getting out and being along the river. Quiet and pristine.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  21. searcher

Ranch Life: catching, cooking, eating fresh fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rfJb1kizTE

Published on May 13, 2014
    Sarah and I love the ranch, our good friends Cliff and Leilani Burg are always happy to have a fish fry, so we caught a bunch of tilapia, tossed um' on ice, filleted them up and had a fish fry!!! loving life!!!

22. TAEZZAR

Fishing is just getting away from "things" & being on the ocean, lake or stream, catching is the bonus.

Tuna are starting to show. A young couple went out 2 days ago & got 25 tuna at 54 miles out.
    They said they would have gotten more, but ran out of ice.
    We are looking to go as soon as they are within 40 miles.
    I'll try to use my Gopro for some action vid's.

searcher likes this.
  23. searcher

Punching Pads - Summer Pond Bassin in MD 6/24/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIRrBgD2jCU

Published on Jun 24, 2015
    Check me out on instagram at: http://instagram.com/1rod1reelfishing

Big bass of the day at 5:40
    Location: Sub's secret pond (trekked through hunger games type s*** to get to it) - Maryland
    Date: June 24, 2015
    Primary Pattern: Punching soft plastics through lily pads
    Time Fished: 6:30 am - 11:30 am
    Air Temp: High of 82 degrees
    Water Temp: 76 degrees
    Water Clarity: 3 inches
    Conditions: calm and sunny
    Lures Used: zoom brush hog (candy bug, 1/2 tungsten weight pegged), Berkley havoc pitboss (blk, blue, 1/2 tungsten weight pegged)
    Combo Used: Shimano Antares DC (40 lb suffix 832 braid) with g loomis 6' 6" MH/Fast mbr 783C
    Hatcam Used: Gopro hero 3 black (1080p, 30 FPS, medium FOV) - chesty

24. searcher

25. searcher

Fishing for Bluefish at the Absecon Bay (Atlantic City, NJ)

https://youtu.be/uvFDtwVipD0

Published on May 22, 2015

05/14 -- I went to Atlantic City with my friend Bryant R. for some Bluefish. We had a very decent day right next to the Harrah's Casino! Then, we moved to the jetty for some Multi-Species fishing.

The full fishing report for this video is below:

26. searcher

Multi-Species Fishing at Meadow Lake (South Philadelphia, PA)

https://youtu.be/khjHDYDC1gY

Published on Jun 26, 2015

06/10 -- Did a little bit of Multi-Species fishing at the FDR Park in South Philadelphia (a.k.a. Meadow Lake). I finished the day with the following Species of fish: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Black Crappie, and Common Carp.

The full report for this fishing session will be coming up later.

27. searcher

Black Drum Fishing from Kayak New Jersey Delaware Bay 2015

https://youtu.be/cv9OUzl1tD8

Published on May 31, 2015
    Wish I knew how much this one weighed, my biggest ever

28. searcher

How to Fish a Squarebill Crankbait for Bass by 1Rod1ReelFishing

https://youtu.be/5t236S94Ico

Published on Jun 26, 2015
    Big Bass - 6:15

Recommended gear - 10-14 lb fluorocarbon - fluorocarbon sinks, is more sensitive and has better abrasion resistance than mono.

Use a 6'6" or 7' medium power rod with a medium-fast tip to allow for easier casting of lightish baits and ample shock absorption for bass that jump/make runs.

Baitcasting gear or spinning gear are both effective.

Squarebill tips:

Check your line often for frays!!! When crashing your bait into cover your line will inevitable take a beating, run your fingers accross your line every five minutes. If it feels rough or you see any nicks, re-tie so you don't lose a fish of a lifetime!

Effective in water temps 50 - 75 degrees

Use a sweeping (horizontal) hookset to bury the bottom hanging hooks on the bait into the side of the bass' mouth. When you feel a strike, keep reeling while simultaneously jerking the rod to your side.

Hold the rod at different angles to control the depth of the bait. For a kvd 1.5 squarebill, holding the rod straight up will cause the bait to dive 1-2 feet while holding the rod tip close to the water will allow the bait to dive in the 4 foot range. To increase diving depth, use lighter line and make longer casts.

Where a squarebill crankbait doesn't work well - heavily weeded areas and open water devoid of cover.

Try using a snap to allow for quick bait changes on the water. If using a snap, remove the split ring from the crankbait because the snap will replace it. Tie on a new snap every trip and be sure to still check your line for frays.

If snagged and shaking doesn't free the bait, try walking or positioning your boat on the opposite side from where you cast then gently pull on the bait until it becomes freed.

Date: June 26, 2015
    Primary Pattern: Squarebill Crankbait
    Time Fished: 8 am - 9 am
    Air Temp: 75 degrees
    Water Temp: 77 degrees
    Water Clarity: about 18 inches
    Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with winds up to 4 mph
    Lures Used: Strike king kvd squarebill 1.5 (chart/blk)
    Combo Used: Team Daiwa Zillion Type R (14 lb Sunline Sniper Fluorocarbon) with BPS JohnnyMorris Carbonlite Micro (6'6" medium power, fast action)
    Hatcam Used: Gopro hero 3 black (1080p, 60 FPS, medium FOV) - chesty

29. searcher

30. searcher

Surf Fishing with first beach buggies at Montauk Point, NY

https://youtu.be/HE1nUvpGx_U

Published on Aug 22, 2014
    A look at first beach buggies that appeared on the beaches of Montauk Point, NY post WWII.

31. searcher

NJ Fishing Pier Stingray Fishing Seaside Heights New Jersey 2011

https://youtu.be/1aK9nIo4vBE

Uploaded on Jul 18, 2011
    Casino Pier Seaside Heights NJ

32. searcher

Crazy Flood Fishing at Lake Kitamaqundi, MD 6/27/15

https://youtu.be/THGryus2FA0

Published on Jun 28, 2015
    GG MOTHER NATURE, YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!!!!!

Date: June 27, 2015
    Primary Pattern: I wish I had found a pattern
    Time Fished: 6:15 pm - 8:15 pm
    Air Temp: high of 67 degrees
    Water Temp: dropped from 80 degrees to 74 degrees in a 10 hour time span
    Water Clarity: 0 inches to 3 inches
    Conditions: Cloudy, occasional rain, winds from NNE up to 7 mph
    Lures Used: Strike king hack attack jig (3/4 ounce, blk, blu, gambler cane toad trailer)
    Combo Used: Shimano Antares DC (40 lb suffix 832 braid) with g loomis 6' 6" MH/Fast mbr 783C
    Hatcam Used: Gopro hero 3 black (1080p, 48 FPS, medium FOV) - chesty

33. searcher

New Jersey Beach Shark Fishing

https://youtu.be/IsJayr2TQsI

Published on Jun 28, 2015
    Crazy number of sharks in the early summer of 2015

34. TAEZZAR

The Tuna are in.
    We got 8 nice Albacore, only 38 miles out.

The ride home was spectacular at 35 MPH.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Today is smoking & canning.
    I don't think the smoked albie will even get cool before it's all gone.

35. searcher

Taez

Great pics.Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  36. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

my favorite fish to harass (and eat)...the flounder. we catch them (and other species) from the pier in my back yard. lately the redfish have been back there blowing up on the schools of shad

sarah7-gaff-life.jpg

searcher and TAEZZAR like this.
  37. searcher

Crushing HAWGS on Buzzbaits at a Golf Course Pond 7/6/15

https://youtu.be/N5Fu_XXjzKM

Published on Jul 6, 2015
    Favorite Bass of the Day - 5:50

Date: July 6, 2015
    Lures Used: War eagle buzzbait (3/8 ounce, black, gamatatsu 2/0 trailer hook), heddon zara spook (1/2 ounce, g finish shad) with a bassproshops fast lock bass snap (size #1)
    Primary Pattern: paralleling the shoreline
    Time Fished: 5:30 am - 8:00 am
    Air Temp: High of 73 degrees
    Water Temp: 77 degrees
    Water Clarity: 18 inches
    Conditions: overcast with occasional drizzles
    Combo Used:Team Daiwa Zillion Type R (14 lb Sunline Sniper Fluorocarbon) with BPS Johnny Morris Carbonlite micro ( 6'6" medium power, fast action)
    Hatcam Used: Gopro hero 3 black (1080p, 60 FPS, medium FOV) - chesty
    Scale Used: xtoolz grip-n-weigh

38. searcher

Fluke and Triggerfish Fishing, NJ, 7/5/15

https://youtu.be/EgHKban1sRk

Published on Jul 7, 2015
    TARGETED SPECIES: FLUKE, TRIGGERFISH

Got out for an afternoon out on the rocks today!! Ran into some Triggerfish off the jetty and fluke off the surf. Got into my targeted species. Hooked up with 5 triggerfish but landing 4 with the biggest a little over 4lbs... NOTE: TRIGGERFISH is a VERY hard fish to target, I explain it in this video as well as some pointers. Caught a keeper fluke off the surf at 19 1/4 inches. This video does have a smear on the lens in the triggerfish footage but it really doesn't affect the video as much as I thought it would. Again, thanks for understanding and thanks for watching!!

39. searcher

Rinse Kit Portable Shower Sprayer for the beach, surf or anywhere

https://youtu.be/pcYC3gkPXbc

Published on Jul 7, 2015
    Our review of the Rinse Kit Portable Sprayer. No pumping, no batteries
    Rinse your fishing, camping, beach gear or anything else.
    Shower on the beach

40. searcher

Multi-Species Fishing in Different Bodies of Water (Haddonfield, NJ)

https://youtu.be/ou6qhopsB8A

Published on Jul 8, 2015
    Click on "Show More" for full video description.
    For full fishing reports and other fishing posts, access my Blog: