1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water )

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing, Boating, HIking, Trapping' started by searcher, Jun 21, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

December 1, 2016 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 2, 2016
    Storms early in the week kept most anglers at bay for at least a couple of days, but it’s a safe bet that anytime we get a good weather window over the rest of the week and weekend, you can count on the offshore wrecks to continue producing jumbo sea bass, big porgies, increasing numbers of cod, and maybe even a few blues or pollock.

Blackfish should remain a prime target on both ends of the Island through the end of the season (last day December 14th). The best bet for reliable striper action will likely be limited to the far corners of the western Sound or New York Bight, barring the development of a late herring run on the East End, something that hasn’t happened in several years or more.

2. searcher

December 1, 2016 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 2, 2016
    Just a quick reminder that we have entered our limited print schedule for the winter months, but you can still get your weekly fishing reports and a whole lot more by visiting TheFisherman.com. We load new content every single day and the weekly fishing reports continue to be posted every Monday morning. Remember to sing up for our free weekly email newsletters to get word when the reports go live!

Connecticut
    • I got word of two large concentrations of striped bass in Connecticut waters this week. First off, from Fisherman’s World in Norwalk I heard that there is some very good action on bass to about 36 inches being had out in the 60-foot depth range off the Norwalk Islands. These fish are on the move but very responsive to diamond jigs. Next up Bobby J’s in Milford reports some very good action up and down the Housy from the mouth of the river up to the dam. Again, these are fish from small schoolies to the high 36-inch class.

Rhode Island
    • Elisa from Snug Harbor reports some very good blackfishing going on in Narragansett Bay in the deep water – say 100-plus feet or so – with some big fish being landed like the 13.92-pounder caught by Lee Luginbuhl over the weekend. The boats sailing out around Block are doing well on the usual cast of characters when they can get out, but the weather has been a bit tough lately.

Massachusetts
    • I spoke to the guys at the Goose Hummock this week and they report that there are still a lot of bluefin being caught off the Cape. These fish range from sub-73—inch recreational fish on up to 700-pound-class giants. What’s even better is that they’re hanging relatively close to shore. If you’re not rigged up to tackle some tuna, they also said that the night time brown trout action is excellent with fish to 7 pounds landed recently.

3. searcher

Fishing with a Kite
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 2, 2016
    Offshore Florida saltwater kite fishing for kingfish, sailfish, wahoo, mahi, false albacore. Darcizzle catches fish in the deep blue sea.

4. searcher

"The Blitz" Day 1 of 3 - Stripers, Bluefish, Tautog Kayak Fishing Atlantic Ocean
    EliasVFishing

Published on Dec 2, 2016
    Too much footage so let's cut to the chase:
    First Striper on Swim Shad 34" or so :40
    Live Bunker Striper : 4:00
    34" or so on the troll : 05:30
    Giant bluefish : 07:55
    Togging : 10:17-12:30
    Livelined Striper : 12:49
    Sunset All Out Blitz : 15:58 to end

Part 1 of three days I spent out on the Atlantic Ocean in pursuit of migrating fish. I left Brooklyn and first went east driving down beach, to bay, back to beach in search of any life. We had a lot of heavy winds and it pushed our last batch of fish out of Raritan and Jamaica Bay.

Eventually around 10am I saw what looked like some fish of decent size breaking and I decided to launch. I came with just a few things, bunker snags, jigheads, and EliasVFishing Swim Shads, along with a conventional set up to snag bunker. I also brought some crabs and smaller jigs to target bottom dwellers like tautog which I did run into.

Setups:
    Rods
    ChunkzCustoms.com 6'6" rod by Nick
    Cabelas Fish Eagle MH 1/2- 1 1/2oz rod
    Ugly Stik Tiger Light M Action

Reels:
    KastKing Orcas II 2000 with 20lb KastKing Braid
    KastKing Kodiak 3000 with 15lb KastKing Braid
    Newell 235 (hard to find but amazing classic reels) with 50lb Power Pro

Leaders on spinners were 30lb, conventional 80lb and I livelined with an 9/0 Gamakatsu hook snelled to the leader and a fishfinder swivel.

I fish from a 2011 Hobie Outback.

You can be EliasVFishing Swim Shads on either my website (A little cheaper for larger quantities) www.eliasvfishing.bigcartel.com or through Amazon.com by searching "EliasVFishing"

Blackfish jigs are made by Kevin from: http://togcandyjigs.simpl.com/index.html

He makes some awesome blackfish jigs!

5. searcher

Ocean Kayak Fishing Isn't Fun Anymore..
    Sea-Money Fishing

Published on Dec 2, 2016
    Mild profanity in this vid but thats what makes youtube and the internet great right?

17:53 is really the beginning of the part you want to see, but this whole video has some decent content if you watch the whole thing but yea go ahead and click to the end and watch me flail through the waves.

Video is a couple weeks old.... got to the beach with kayak in tow right after sunrise, drove around looking for 50lb stripers leaping out of the water but instead saw a whole lot of nothing.. drove around with Tenzin for a little while searching for any sign of life worth launching the kayaks for... found the fleet and I scouted it out from the beach.. It didnt look to promising.. Romo and Mike arrived.. we got out into the ocean a little before 9am... penetrated the fleet and found they were working a huge school of peanut bunker with very few fish on them, didn't see anyone hook up or any bait spraying, a couple hours passed, the fleet disappeared, started finding little pieces of life here and there, Romo got a nice Bluefish, there were some 24"-30" Bass working some peanuts in tight... it was basically dead all over out there and the only life we found was tight to the beach. Decided to try to find some structure and tog fish mid afternoon... caught a short.. then lost a drag puller (which I didn't have on video), before seeing the birds come back to life. Chased birds for the last hour of the day, they would pop up here and there and move quickly but I caught several bass and a bluefish on topwater before the day was over. Luckily the Bluefish I caught was able to destroy my waders while I was unhooking it. I missed a lot of blowups out there, the fish were doing their typical "hit the lure a bunch of times before actually eating it" but by days end I caught enough fish that I was semi satisfied... until it was time to go in. The waves/swell on this day were a little dicey and thanks to my poor timing I caught a nice wave which flipped my kayak, and lost just about all of my tackle.

From the beginning of this day, after seeing dead water everywhere and then seeing the one fleet.. I wanted to bail on the striper persuit and drive another hour to try to get on some big tog, but I went against my better judgement and paddled the many miles and took a ton of casts all for some short bass and an average bluefish, destroyed my waders, and flipped my kayak.. but in the end, it was a beautiful november day with my friends on the water, even tho the fishing was tough it was still fun and I have no intentions to stop the ocean kayaking

Luckily the beach bite lit up in the days preceding this which you saw in my last video.. I have a few days of footage to sift through but those videos will be coming up shortly. After editing the epic underwater blitz video I have been facing some serious lack of motivation to go through all these vids and put together less epic vids than that last one.. This here video took me a few days to piece together.. some kind of writers block.. editors block?

Hopefully you enjoyed watching at least parts of this slow day of fishing and can laugh at my misfortune as I roll through the surf.. This was my first time "turtling" as they call it, and I should really be better prepared for this, every time, with leashes for all my rods and waterproof containers, but if you havent noticed by now, I am lazy and irresponsible and always put forth the minimum effort into maintaining my gear and well being... I dont think that will ever change. Luckily that box of plugs didnt have too many good lures in it...

Romo also got some footage of me flipping which you can see on his channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/romo7493

6. searcher

My Kayak Fishing ARSENAL! PART #1 (INSHORE)
    Yak Motley

Published on Dec 2, 2016
    In this video, I did a walk through of the Rod and Reel setup I use to fish inshore for Trout, Bull Redfish, slot Redfish, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Largemouth Bass and Stripers . I have chose Bait caster Abu Garcia Revo Sx and Ugly Stik rods along with Penn Spinning reels to tackle most inshore fish.

7. searcher

VLOG # 264- New Fishing Gear!
    Yak Motley

Published on Dec 3, 2016
    In this VLOG, I got Samantha's birthday present put together. I got new fishing rods from Ugly Stik. Ugly Stik had a huge clearance sale on all their inshore rods. I ordered 3 Inshore Select Medium Spinning rods and 1 Ugly Stik Tiger Light Rod for inshore and offshore kayak fishing. Samantha got a new rod and reel combo. Later that night we hit the Bingo Hall. It was my first time and Samantha picked up a spontaneous birthday present!

8. searcher

Leave it in
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 3, 2016
    Florida offshore saltwater fishing girl Darcizzle takes to the deep blue sea for another kitefishing adventure. Check out some live bait fishing for sailfish on a windy day off Palm Beach.

9. searcher

Fishing the Best & Biggest Bass Lake in Florida
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 4, 2016
    Florida bass fishing girl hits Lake Okeechobee to pre fish the Gambler Lures free tourney. Freshwater fishing at one of the best lakes in the country for bass.

10. searcher

WINTERIZE Your Boat & Outboard Motor
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 4, 2016
    The Fisherman Magazine provides instruction for winterizing you boat and motor. Learn which CRC and Marykate products are best for fogging your motor, chaining lower gear case lube, steering grease, and cleaning products. By Michael Caruso

11. searcher

LAKE TROUT in New Jersey?!? Fishing Bladebaits in ULTRA Clear Water
    1Rod1ReelFishing

Published on Dec 4, 2016
    Who knew that a fisherman could catch LAKE TROUT from New Jersey waters? These elusive fish are one of the many species on my bucket list - when I learned of their existence at Round Valley Reservoir, I took the 3.5 hour drive from Maryland and attempted to catch my first one ever!

Check out Bass Fishing Jersey! http://bit.ly/2gW66zG

12. searcher

Hunting for my FIRST EVER Lake Trout from Shore ft. RaWr Fishing & CO (Clinton, NJ)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Dec 4, 2016

December 3rd, 2016 -- For this episode of Extreme Philly Fishing, I go to the Round Valley Reservoir in Clinton, NJ, with only one objective in mind: to catch myself a Lake Trout (Salvelinus namaycush).

It was truly a blessed day of fishing, as you will get to see in this video. At the end of the day, nothing beats a good fishing session with awesome friends!

Tight lines and FISH ON, folks!

13. searcher

Cold and Wet Day of Fishing... worth it
    Sea-Money Fishing

Published on Dec 6, 2016
    Video is from a few weeks back. It was shaping up to be the best day of the fall, hooked a bluefish on my first cast of the day, and had him slice a hole through my waders... about 1 minute after getting into the water. I fished all day with a soaked leg, but the bite was really good so that was the only option, peanut bunker tight to shore with fish cruising all around, both bass and blues, in this vid I think I catch 3 Blues and 3 Bass, part 2 of this video is much more interesting.

14. searcher

How To Outfit Your Offshore Fishing Boat
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 7, 2016
    Beginner's guide, How to tips to outfit your first offshore fishing boat. Tips, tricks to get started with boating safety equipment, gear, & accessories. What to look for when buying or rigging and outfitting your first or second offshore saltwater fishing boat. Deep sea fishing and boating is a lot of fun.

15. searcher

"The Curse Of The First Fish First Cast" Day 2 of 3 Thanksgiving Cow Striped Bass
    EliasVFishing

Published on Dec 7, 2016
    Light and day from Day 1, which was an all out bail job : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCxnH...

Different conditions, different tide. Picked up where I left them as I didn't have the time to scout it out like Wednesday. It was a doozie. Pulled up on a school of birds right out the gate in the first ten minutes and connected with a 25lb-30lb striped fellah on an EliasVFishing Swim Shad in Ghost Mullet. But that's all we had from there. One more schoolie and I packed it in for day 2 shortly after.

Fish was hooked on a KastKing Kodiak 3000 with 30lb KastKing Fortis and a 30lb leader. Jighead was a Kalins Ultimate 1 1/8 oz. Fishing from a 2011 Hobie Outback

16. searcher

I Got KICKED OUT! "Fishing is not Welcome in the Community" (Chestnut Hill, PA)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Dec 6, 2016

December 5th, 2016 -- After 5 years of fishing in and around Philadelphia, another odd story to share with you guys! But before anything else, here are the hyperlinks that I have mentioned in the video:

Pastorius Park Dog bite story:
    http://www.chestnuthilllocal.com/2016...

Pastorius Park fishkill story:
    http://www.chestnuthilllocal.com/2016...

Anyways...as always, Extreme Philly Fishing decided to hit a new watershed to do a full Multi-Species fishing assessment. My first time ever in Chestnut Hill, I decided to hit Pastorius Park for some Catfish and Carp! After hearing the news of a fish kill that happened there this past Summer, I was really really curious to see if anything was still alive in there.

So...there was Leo, fishing for some good old fish in a PUBLIC PARK, when suddenly...some angry residents decided to kick me out because "fishing is not welcome in the community."

P.s. Make sure you read the afterword in this video, so you know the purpose of it.

17. searcher

WINTERIZE Your Boat and Motor The Fisherman
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 8, 2016
    Join The Fisherman Magazine’s Mike Caruso as he gets set to lay up his 20-foot Allied with 75hp Tohatsu two-stroke for the long winter ahead. This step-by-step video provides tips and suggestions for winter storage of your boat and motor - from fuel treatment, to fogging the motor, and changing lower gear lube – with insight into best practices and products to use from CRC. As always, be sure to check your manufacturer’s storage instructions and recommendations before starting any of this work at home, as our instructions may not be appropriate for all boats.

18. searcher

Danger Averted - Food Pantry - Fishing Prep
    SaltyKayak

Published on Dec 5, 2016
    With my being 'land locked' for a couple weeks, I took this opportunity to make 3 short clips from previous requests from Brothers of the Hook.

19. searcher

There Weren't Many but Now There's One Less
    SaltyKayak

Published on Dec 9, 2016
    With the receiver on my SUV rusting out and having to wait for 10 days for a new one to come in, it was tough not going shrimping or fishing. So when I did receive the new towbar assembly, I put it on and loaded the boat for a little shrimping that evening.
    Got enough shrimp for 2 days of fishing and went looking for Black Drum at our jetty in the morning.
    It was great getting the skunk outta the boat.

20. searcher

Flyfishing for SHARKS!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 9, 2016
    Flyfishing for sharks inshore saltwater. Florida saltwater offshore & inshore fishing bikini girl Darcizzle is at it again hunting bull and blacktip shark fish.

21. searcher

Girl Hunting & Shooting 3 Guns
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 10, 2016
    Hunting videos. Girl hunting shooting guns in Florida video. Florida hunting girl shooting 3 different guns and hunting hogs, pig, coyote, bobcat video. Darcizzle in the woods with shotgun in central Florida.

Capt. Pat:
    http://www.swamptosea.com/
    1-561-503-0848
    captpatrick@swamptosea.com

22. searcher

Final Final Exam Day!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 8, 2016
    Gator. worm fishing. Florida bass fishing girl Darcizzle studies for her final final, leaving you with Brian and his chest cam. Watch this video at your own risk, or maybe watch some paint dry instead. There is a lure giveaway if you can stand watching this long enough to hear the rules. There are actually a couple worthwhile general fishing tips included.
    Lure being given away: Lunkerhunt Direct Contact & Pak of soft plastics
    Rules: Be first to post video to any Youtube, Twitter, IG, or Facebook stating you are doing the "darcizzle 100 cast challenge." Any length vid is fine.

23. searcher

Crazy Surf Fishing, Topwater Striped Bass and Bluefish
    Sea-Money Fishing

Long video here, our season in Jersey is just about over and the bitter winds of winter are just about here, surely some will appreciate a half hours worth of action packed footage as we watch our fishing options dwindle away before our very eyes over the harsh months of winter.. Heres one chapter from the book of the Fall run of 2016.

Peanut Bunker hanging out tight to shore were getting harrassed by big Blues and average sized Stripers, at times they blitzed hard, while other times the peanuts got a break, all in all it was a very good day and one of the rare few days when it really went off long duration like this. I threw topwater (talkn poppers 5"-7") and got bites just about from the time I started til the time I left. My best bass this day was probably not even 30" although there were a number of bass between 30"-40" caught this day off other beaches.

24. searcher

CRAZY BASS TOURNAMENT!!! Subscriber vs. The Googan Squad (ft. Jon B., LunkersTV, & apbassing)
    1Rod1ReelFishing

BASS FISHING TOURNAMENT OF A LIFETIME!!! One lucky winner from the Favorite Rod contest was awarded an all expenses paid trip to fish with most of the Googan Squad! We decided to spice things up and make the day a bit more competitive, the winner and I took on LunkersTV and apbassing in a 4 hour, best of 5 fish limit tournament!

(Sadly Flair couldn't make it this time, look out for him in the next favorite contest)

Check out Devin's channel! http://bit.ly/2gpOsY5

BIG THANKS to FavoriteUSA for making this trip possible! Be sure to check out their gear, new models now in stock! http://bit.ly/2hy6Iu7

Follow the Googan Squad:

apbassing - http://bit.ly/1peAGrf
    Jon B. - http://bit.ly/1O8bbvX
    LunkersTV - http://bit.ly/1TI7KiP
    Andrew Flair - http://bit.ly/1QdPTyg

25. searcher

Besides Everything, it was a "CRAPPIE" Day for sure!
    Extreme Philly Fishing

December 2nd, 2016 -- It had been a long time since I ate some nice Panfish; therefore, I went to Haddonfield in New Jersey for some good old Black Crappie!

I used a wide array of lures and baits throughout the day, finishing with lots of different Species of fish. I caught tons of Crappie as well -- some big and some small; however, I took only 7 of them home with me! All of them were in the range of 8-9 inches! I am saving the footage of the bigger ones for a video that I will release soon. :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this late Fall multi-species fishing session!

26. searcher

Kayak Fishing For Ocean Tautog - Clueless Jig Fishing w/ Crabs On A Whim
    EliasVFishing

Published on Dec 11, 2016
    Biggest Tog at 5:40
    Next Biggest at 7:40

Third day fishing on the ocean a little over a week ago. Wanted to continue the bass fishing but they didn't show so we packed a few dozen white crabs along with the usual tautog jigs. Looked for a few boulders a mile or two off the beach and eventually got snagged a few times and then got some tugs.

James landed the first three keepers as we started committing to a rock and then we began working over steady life. I picked a bunch of fish to about 6lbs being the biggest at 21" and kept another pair of 18" released a few smaller keepers also.

Just a ton of blind luck here and it worked out. Worked a 1.5 oz banana head jig and half a white crab most of the day. Very concise drifts building up life on the rocks below .

Some stuff:

Rod - Cabelas Fish Eagle II MH 1/2 to 1 1/2 oz
    Reel- KastKing Kodiak 3000 w/ 30lb Fortis Braid and a 50lb Mono leader
    Boat- Hobie Outback 2011

27. searcher

Triggerfish Grocery Meat Fishing Challenge - ft. 1Rod1ReelFishing
    BlacktipH

Josh and Mike from 1Rod1ReelFishing go head to head in a grocery meat fishing challenge to see who can first catch five triggerfish on pork, chicken, lamb, beef, and hotdogs.

28. searcher

Grocery Store Fishing Challenge -- SALTWATER Edition!!! (ft. BlacktipH)
    1Rod1ReelFishing

Another CRAZY fishing challenge using FOODS!!! BlacktipH and I hit the grocery store and pick out a variety of different meats to throw in the surf. I was decently successful catching bass on grocery items before, check out what saltwater species we manage to catch today!

Check out BlacktipH! http://bit.ly/1ozOYBP
    Check out Madison & Kelly! http://bit.ly/2hjfPj6

29. searcher

COOK YOUR CATCH - The Easy Way!
    TAFishing

Published on Dec 12, 2016
    Graeme does a lot of Sea Fishing. He also likes to cook some of the fish that he catches. In this video he shows you how he cooks a fillet of Cod that he caught recently.

► NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!

► Check out the Salt Life YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/saltlife

30. searcher

Fishing For Elusive RED DRUM of New Jersey (fail)
    Sea-Money Fishing

Published on Dec 13, 2016
    I launch my Kayak around Wildwood and start fishing the sand flats and marsh edges with redfish being the target but can only find a few small bass, and later pick another small bass from the trough along the beach front, This trip was exactly what I and others are used to when they go out in search of reds, often finding no sign of them and only running into the much more common striped bass... Fishing for Reds in NJ is challenging only because there are very few that exist in our waters, every year they do show up in low density populations, anytime from august to december they can show just about anywhere from cape may to the raritan bay. Inlets, rocks, back bays, beaches, anywhere could be the place, it is just a matter of being at the right place at the right time (what else is new).

At the end of the video there is a minute or two of some clips from another day fishing off my buddy Dano's boat where we found the pile of reds and even specks. That day started off slow, we fished hard, running and gunning spot to spot until we found what we were looking for, and eventually did find the motherload of cookie cutter small slot reds. Mobility and covering water is your best friend in the fishing world.

Thanks for watching!

31. searcher

TOP 5 Biggest Bass of 2016 Compilation
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 14, 2016
    Top 5 big bass 2016 compilation. Florida bass freshwater fishing girl Darcizzle shows off her biggest fish from 2016. Largemouth and peacock bass included.

32. searcher

EPIC FISHING with a Chummer Float!!
    TAFishing

Graeme uses a float that he has never used before: The Chummer Float! Not the usual style of float that he would use, but he soon realises how effective this fishing float is. Graeme shows you how to set up the float, the ground bait and hook bait that he is using, as well as his tactics for the day. It...was...Awesome! (This was filmed in Summer)

33. searcher

VLOG 269- WHY DO I VLOG ?!
    Yak Motley

In this video, while I shoot my daily VLOG I talk about why I VLOG on a regular basis. I talk about what is a VLOG? What It means to VLOG? Also, I thanks everyone for following me on my adventures and all the great comments.

I went to Academy Sports and Outdoors in search of a new scope and grab a new "Mr. Squirrel " squirrel call for hunting.

Last I talk about my Marlin 60 the pros and cons of an auto 22 rifle.

34. searcher

VLOG #270- My Squirrel Gun Arsenal- Shotguns and Rifles!
    Yak Motley

Published on Dec 15, 2016
    In this video, I go over the Shotguns and Rifles I use squirrel for hunting every thing from squirrels to ducks. This video is for the beginner all the way up to the veteran hunter.

In this video I go over my Savage .410 break open shotgun, Remington 870 20 gauge and 12 gauge 870 Supermag. I also over the shotgun shells I use when hunting squirrel.

I talk about my Marlin 60 .22 rifle and a review of it. I go into detail about the CCI 22 rounds and the Remington Golden Bullet rounds.

35. searcher

Someone Stole my Videos! (Quick announcement! )
    Yak Motley

Someone stole my videos. Just so you know if you see multiples of my videos that this is an imposter!

36. searcher

How to Throw a Cast Net Video
    Darcizzle Offshore

Best how to Throw a Cast Net video. Florida fishing girl Darcizzle teaches you an easy no teeth no over the shoulder easy best method to throw the net.

37. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    I'm starting to believe Searcher likes bikini's.

searcher likes this.
  38. searcher

The TRICKIEST Saltwater Fish I've Ever Caught!! (ft. BlacktipH)
    1Rod1ReelFishing

Published on Dec 16, 2016
    Literally the polar opposite from the fishing I enjoyed in the previous video... We transition from messing around with triggerfish to targeting the most sought after baitfish in the ocean, SPEEDOS! Our goal was to capture enough of these finicky creatures to last the afternoon slow trolling for kingfish, but things didn't go as planned as these fish proved to be rather difficult to catch...

Check out BlacktipH! http://bit.ly/1ozOYBP

Book a trip with SLOB City Charters! http://bit.ly/2hGQ8fQ

39. searcher

So You Want To Buy A Fishing Kayak....Road Trip To Three Belles Outfitters, CT
    EliasVFishing

Published on Dec 17, 2016
    Took a ride up to the exclusive Hobie dealership Three Belles Outfitters in CT. I knew I wanted a second boat in my non guiding fleet with speed in mind to cover miles and miles along with chasing down some faster fish.

Theo's shop sells Hobies exclusively and also outfits these boats with a plethora of accessories. I ask his professional opinion on the full line of different Hobie kayaks. We do a little chit chat on the Pro Angler, Revolutions, Pro Angler, and Outbacks. Highly recommend visiting this shop if considering a fishing kayak.

For the record: I have no affiliation and with Hobie kayaks and am not sponsored by them in any way. This is a totally opinion based video and should not be meant to be taken as written fact....

40. searcher

December 15, 2016 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr.
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 17, 2016
    This week’s video forecast is from Baltimore, MD where fisheries managers this week took action on the 2017 summer flounder season. A binder full of fluke options is forthcoming after Wednesday’s vote, through New York is expected to insert one more management option on Monday for electronic vote by state reps.

What it means for our area is that NJ could get lumped in with the CT/NY region again for a two at 19-inch size limit and cutback in allowable fishing days for 2017, though a three at 18-inch option under state-by-state would give Garden State anglers a ridiculously short season of 81 days.

Delaware coastal anglers should also be ready for some type of cut, with size limit options ranging from 16 or 17 inches on up to 19 inches. Consider this a developing story as season, size and bag limit options wind through the regulatory process, but there’s also good news from Baltimore with regard to New Jersey’s “pots off reef” issue.