1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water )

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing, Boating, HIking, Trapping' started by searcher, Jun 21, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

December 15, 2016 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 17, 2016
    Sea bass and cod get top billing this week with blackfish off the board as of Thursday - Wednesday was the last day of the New York season. Out east, the Block Island grounds remain well populated with big sea bass, good numbers of cod and some porgies, although scup numbers are on the downswing.

Along the South Shore, offshore wrecks are surrendering lots of jumbo sea bass supplemented by decent numbers of cod with a few scup, ling, pollock and even a bluefish or two in the mix.

For the shore bound, herring action is building nicely on both shores with good numbers being found on the east and west ends of the South Shore. On the North Shore, the action has spread to most harbors from Mt. Sinai to Hempstead, and further west to places like Glen Island and Hudson Park.

Striped bass continue to linger around various parts of the Island but very few anglers are paying any attention to them at this point. That’s not likely to change, especially with today, Thursday, being the last day of the season.

The Mid Atlantic Fisheries Management Council met down in Baltimore this week and summer flounder were very much part of the agenda. Jim Hutchinson was there and has an update on what transpired and how it could affect the 2017 fluke season.

2. searcher

December 15, 2016 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

Connecticut
    • With the arrival of some seasonable December weather, the striper bite in the local tidal rivers took a hit as the rapidly-dropping water temperature brought on a case of lock-jaw. Fish are still being found by anglers watching their electronics, but getting them to bite has become a challenge. If we get a warm day any time soon be sure to call in one of those sick days and hit your local river as the bite should bounce back, but don’t expect it to last too long if the warming is short-lived.

Rhode Island
    • The big news this week is the much-improved cod fishing taking place off Block Island. Despite most boats losing some days to windy weather here and there, I got word of a noticeable improvement on the numbers of fish being caught. The fishing has been pretty good already this fall, but the last week saw party boats getting boat-limits of both cod and sea bass on a regular basis. Both bait and jigs are producing fish, but a general consensus of jigs producing somewhat better numbers of cod was felt across the fleet. Blackfish season closes this Thursday and most of the boats have already switched over to cod-only as the bite has been so good.

Massachusetts
    • Aside from some tog still being pulled from the rockpiles around Provincetown and inside Buzzards Bay, and tuna still being seen at Stellwagen, trout fishing is the best bet in the Bay State right now both on the Cape and mainland. Both rainbow and brown trout are being caught in very good numbers with live shiners and small plastic stickbaits like Yo-Zuris and Rapalas producing the better fish. So far there is NO WORD of any sort of safe, fishable ice in the state just yet. Remember that we would need several days of sub-25-degree temps to build ice even close to thick enough to support a person, so please hold off for now.

3. searcher

Dock and Pier Fishing for Flounder (Fluke)
    John Skinner Fishing

Published on Dec 18, 2016
    Fishing for Fluke or Summer Flounder with bucktail jigs and Gulp baits from a dock. Flounder fishing tips are given for fishing stationary structure such as piers and docks.

4. searcher

I Graduated College! Vlog #73
    Darcizzle Offshore

Graduation day VLOG from fishing vlogger girl Darcizzle.

5. searcher

Florida Freshwater Canal Bassfishing & Fan Mail Unboxing
    Darcizzle Offshore

Florida freshwater canal bass fish bassfishing and best fan mail unboxing ever. Fishing girl Darcizzle catches largemouth on artificial lures

6. searcher

Epic NJ Striper Blitz Fishing, Fall 2016
    Sea-Money Fishing

Random thoughts, highlights and video clips from the jersey blitzes this fall, by now I think its safe to say that the surf fishing in the North East is over, winters grip has been strong the past couple days, hopefully this brings you back to hotter times..

Will be uploading a giveaway video tomorrow around 5pm.

Thank you all for subscribing and watching these videos this year, hopefully I have many more good fishing vids to upload in the future

Music: https://soundcloud.com/officialtaylor...

7. searcher

City Fishin and Bronze Fish!
    FishAholic Fishing

Giveaway In this video! If you say the location in the comments it will be removed. Trying to preserve this area. With a little research you can catch fish likes this too. I hope you learned a few things and enjoyed the video. Thank You.

Happy Holidays and almost happy New Years I hope you all are satisfied with the 2016 season and in this video I just do a little river city fishing for some striped bass on Sunday December 18th. The day before was freezing and snowy but unusually it warmed up to around 55°f on this day.
    The Giveaway is for a Striped Bass White Bronze Fish Pendant all you have to do is list your biggest fish caught in 2016 and how, then list what big fish you want to catch in 2017 and I will use a random comment picker to pick three winners. Contest ends Monday December 19th at 12 AM. I made the contest short so i could hopefully get the prizes out before Christmas.

Striped Bass White Bronze Pendant http://ebay.to/2hglhmJ

Follow me on other social media for up to date posts and reports
    Facebook, http://bit.ly/facebookfishaholicfishing
    IG, http://bit.ly/instagramfishaholicfishing

8. searcher

Feeding a Pelican... IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
    1Rod1ReelFishing

A promise is a promise! I offered this pelican a dead triggerfish earlier in the day, but it snottily turned its head in disgust. Feeling bad about teasing this elegant bird, I told it that I would bring it back something to eat later that day!

Remember fellow anglers - GEESE ARE THE ENEMY! Pelicans are our friends :)

Check out BlacktipH! http://bit.ly/1ozOYBP

9. searcher

How to cook a Cod Pie
    TAFishing

Published on Dec 19, 2016
    Wayne shows you how he cooks up a Cod Pie!

10. searcher

Winter Vlogging Ep #1 Catch & Cook - Skin on Pan Fried Rainbow Trout
    EliasVFishing

Published on Dec 19, 2016
    Really slow day this week trying to go trout fishing. Lakers were the target but I only managed a low rainbow trout in a low water reservoir. Trolled it up on a 4" Stinger spoon and a standard lead core set up.

Really basic stuff here. Brought it home and filleted up leaving the skin on.

Skin on, scaled, seasoned with onion powder, maple bacon salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Doused with flour. Fried two minutes fillet side, three minutes skin side. Enjoy one of the best tasting fish in the water!

If you liked. Shoot me a thumbs up, comment, and subscribe.

You're free to use this song and monetize your video, but you must include the following in your video description:
    Malt Shop Bop by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
    Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
    Artist: http://incompetech.com/

11. searcher

12. searcher

13. searcher

Florida Offshore Saltwater Fishing for WRECK MONSTERS
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 21, 2016
    Florida offshore saltwater fishing for wreck monsters and more. Fish girl Darcizzle goes offshore kite fishing and jigging. Kingfish, tuna and sharks are hooked.

Landshark Fishing Link!
    http://bit.ly/LandShark-Fishing-TV

14. searcher

Big Catfish and Carp Fishing in the UK and Spain
    TAFishing

Published on Dec 21, 2016
    Graeme & Mike reflect on their Catfish expeditions that they have had, including the giant catfish on the mighty River Ebro in Spain! Graeme fishes for Catfish in a UK storm, while Mike fishes for the monsters in the sunny and warm conditions of Spain.

15. searcher

Winter Boat Fishing for BIG COD, CONGER EELS AND RAYS!
    TAFishing

Published on Dec 16, 2016
    Graeme heads out on his buddy Wayne's 17ft Boat "Thresher" to go winter fishing for the big Cod. But it isn't just Cod they catch, take a look at some of the Conger Eels they hook into! Wayne talks you through the rigs and baits that he is using for the day.

16. searcher

December 22, 2016 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr.
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Dec 23, 2016
    As the sun gets ready to set on yet another season, don’t forget about black sea bass – local party boats are sailing offshore up until the December 31 closure along the Atlantic Coast and hitting a few certified humpbacks in the 5- and 6-pound range. Large porgies are also in the mix, as well as a mixed bag of cod.

Big blackfish are still moving east and well within range for most of the fleet, with more than a few teen-size tautog caught (and even released as you’ll see in this week’s video report.) For another interesting mid-range option, Rob Matthews at Fisherman's Den in Belmar said on Thursday "We received reports of good tuna bite in the Mud Hole, medium size fish hitting poppers on heavy spinning tackle." Tuna for Christmas? Why not!

Milder temperatures for the Christmas holiday weekend, and despite the rain forecast for Saturday there’s still a good shot of plugging up a striper or two along the front beaches, with metal-lips, swim shads and even pencils scoring a few small fish. Just one more week to fish the back bays and creeks for striped bass too (closes Jan 1 until Mar 1).

For those on the troll, we’re still getting reports of good-size striped bass whacking at mojos and plugs throughout the range, though most of the bigger fish have moved south along the Virginia coast for the winter. We’ve also got the posted update on the fluke fiasco, with new details on a January 5, 2017 meeting in Galloway, NJ to speak your peace.

Catch ‘em up with family and friends - and from all of us at The Fisherman Magazine, a happy Hanukkah and a very, Merry Christmas!

For this week's reports from the New Jersey and Delaware region go to http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

17. searcher

December 22, 2016 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

The holidays take priority this week but you might want to leave some time to make it out to an offshore wreck or to make the trek out east. Jumbo sea bass are still in good supply on the wrecks and they are the highlight of mixed bag catches of scup, ling, cod and bluefish.

Out east, cod are making a major push for the top spot but big sea bass continue to hold their own. With just a little more than a week left to sea bass season (the last day is Saturday, December 31st), it would be wise to take advantage of any good weather window if you are still looking to add some of those tasty fillets to the freezer.

As for the cod fishing, it’s looking better and better with every passing week that we may be in for a good winter run of bacala. At least one Montauk boat is already focusing strictly on cod and there several boat limits of cod taken this week by the handful of boats still fishing.

And if pickled herring are on your holiday menu, there is still time to take advantage of what appears to be a pretty decent herring run, especially along the North Shore and on the west end of the South Shore.

Check out the weekly reports for New York over at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

18. searcher

December 22, 2016 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

It’s that time of the year when the ice fishing faithful come out of the woodwork, but I feel the need to remind everyone to be extra safe when venturing out onto hard water, especially at the front and back of the season. We have some solid advice for ice fishing safety posted at thefisherman.com, so give it a look before making your first trip of the season. And as I always say, “I don’t need to be the first guy on the ice, I just want to be here to be the last!”

Connecticut
    • Well we had a little tease at ice fishing late last week that melted away by the end of the weekend with a few crazies getting out on anywhere from 2 to 4 inches of ice on a few protected spots around the state. For me that is just not enough ice and I’ll be holding off a bit longer, but things are looking pretty good for the beginning of this coming holiday weekend. I caught up with Ian at Fisherman’s World and he said there is a pretty good bite on holdover stripers up the Housy, but fish are also being landed in the other big rivers – the Connecticut and Thames – as well as most of the smaller tidal rivers. Both fly and spinning gear is working well.

Rhode Island
    • When the boats can sail, and it has been somewhat limited lately, the cod bite off Block is still very good. From the reports I got over the weekend, however, sea bass made a noticeable move to deeper water and the boats working south of the island did better on them while those staying closer found mostly cod. There is still a good amount of bait being seen so the bite should hold up going forward. And on an odd note, Tuesday’s cod trip on the Frances saw just shy of 20 weakfish landed to go along with a good catch of cod, sea bass, scup and large ling.

Massachusetts
    • Much like the CT report, Bay State anglers saw a brief window of sketchy ice last week that was essentially gone by Sunday in the eastern part of the state. I am sure some of the spots in my old haunts out in Western Massachusetts are right on the edge of being fishable with a few likely already producing some fish. Keep in mind that the bare minimum of clear, black ice that can support an adult is 2 inches, and you’ll need more than that of white ice or if you take a lot of gear out onto the ice with you.

19. searcher

Winter Kayak Fishing - LAKE TROUT JIGGING - Dec 23 2016
    EliasVFishing

Published on Dec 26, 2016
    First fish at 5:00 if you want to skip to straight fishing.

Safe to say we truly suck at this fishery but we gave it a shot. My advice here is pretty useless but with a little luck and some good shots at fish we landed a few good lake trout for the area. The lure that got it done for us was these 3/4 oz Binsky Blade Baits available here: http://www.fishsenselures.com/

Fishing Line 15lb KastKing Braided line and 8lb Flourocarbon leader
    Fishing reel Ecooda Blackhawk 2000
    Fishing rod Bass Pro IM6 graphite 5'6" M Power

Camera- GoPro Session
    Kayak- Hobie Outback 2016
    Fishfinder- Lowrance Mark 4

Caught three lake trout 23.5", 25.5" and 22". Gene caught a 27" laker also. Missed another two in the mix.

20. searcher

Spearing A BIG Leatherjacket Catch And Cook Sydney Harbour spearfishing
    Project 4x4

Published on Dec 28, 2016
    Great spearfishing trip at Sydney harbour catching and cooking a nice leatherjacket lucky we didn't see and big sharks lots of bull sharks around the harbour.

facebook page https://www.facebook.com/4x4project/

21. searcher

Sea Fishing Baits - The SandRag Combo Bait
    TAFishing

Published on Dec 28, 2016
    Graeme is always trying to develop his fishing baits and if the fishing gets tough he likes to change things up a bit. He has recently been doing well on Sandeel and Ragworm combo baits, which he calls the SandRag Combo. Anyway, it works for him, and hopefully it might work for you guys!

22. searcher

Fishing in -5 Degrees!
    TAFishing

So Graeme & Mike go on a Fishing Adventure. But this time it's -5 Degrees! We set up camp with the shelter and get a fire going on the firebox stove. Graeme also brings his old Anchor Lamp as this is a social fishing session all about spending some father-son in the outdoors. Hope you like it folks, and get out there fishing!

23. searcher

A Carp here, a Pickerel there... (TLFF -- EP 4)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Dec 29, 2016

December 25th, 2016 -- Here is episode four of my series "The Lost Fishing Footage" (TLFF).

For those who are NOT familiar with this series, TLFF is pretty much a compilation of "failed fishing footage" from different fishing sessions! Failed challenges. Technical difficulties. Too little fish caught. Or maybe just extra clips from a fishing session. You name it...all of those clips made it to the TLFF series!

In this episode:

2:03 -- September 27th, 2016 -- Extra clips from EuroTackle's Micro Finesse collection series
    5:06 -- October 20th, 2016 -- Sight Fishing for Carp at the Delaware Canal
    7:40 -- October 21st, 2016 -- Lost Largemouth Bass at the Oreland Quarry
    9:01 -- October 26th, 2016 -- Chain Pickerel at the Delaware Canal

Gear used in SET 1 (Delaware Canal, Yardley, PA):

Rod: Daiwa Spinmatic Ultralight, 5'6", 2 pieces (http://amzn.to/2g3MJbd*)
    Reel: Shimano Sedona 500 FD (http://amzn.to/2eUXj1k*)
    Line: KastKing Fluorokote, 4lbs Test (http://amzn.to/2eQGNvZ*)
    Bait/lures: EuroTackle MicroFinesse collection lures

Gear used in SET 2 (Carp at Delaware Canal):

Rod: St. Croix Avid Pearl, Medium-Light, 2-pieces, 6'6" (http://amzn.to/2epFaKH*)
    Reel: KastKing Sharky II, 1500 model (http://amzn.to/2eLnFj9*)
    Line: KastKing Fluorokote, 8lbs Test (http://amzn.to/2fRLFWH*)
    Bait/lures: free-lining a piece of kernel corn on a size #10 Mustad Hook (http://amzn.to/2eQx2Bc*)

Gear used in SET 3 (Bass at Oreland Quarry):

Rod: St. Croix Avid Pearl, Medium-Light, 2-pieces, 6'6" (http://amzn.to/2epFaKH*)
    Reel: KastKing Sharky II, 1500 model (http://amzn.to/2eLnFj9*)
    Line: KastKing Fluorokote, 8lbs Test (http://amzn.to/2fRLFWH*)
    Bait/lures: drop-shot setup with a small weight (http://amzn.to/2hXIBZo*), size #4 Gamakatsu Octopus hook (http://amzn.to/2itviRM*), and a Biwaa Deus as a trailer (http://www.biwaa.com/product/deus/)

Gear used in SET 4 (Chain Pickerel at Delaware Canal):

Reel: KastKing Kodiak, 3000 model (http://amzn.to/2f5FvRu*)
    Line: KastKing SuperPower Braided Line, 20lbs Test (http://amzn.to/2i8LQOb*)
    Bait/lures: Z-man Chatterbait, 3/8 oz, white-chartreuse (http://amzn.to/2iuZms6*)

Follow me on my social media platforms:
    FISHING BLOG: http://bit.ly/1Sa22rQ
    FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/1Rrsqk0
    GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/1UcmpIB
    INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/1nXCHqc
    SMUGMUG PHOTO DATABASE: http://smu.gs/22uoQqY
    SNAPCHAT: Extphillyfishin
    PERISCOPE: ExtremePhillyFishing

Check out some of my Playlists:

Fishing in New Jersey: http://bit.ly/1TWQ8Vq
    Fishing in North Carolina: http://bit.ly/1RVXPoZ
    Fishing in Florida: http://bit.ly/22pFfAs
    Fan Mail Unboxing Videos: http://bit.ly/2eDqyFS
    Mystery Tackle Box Unboxing videos: http://bit.ly/1RaYpzx
    Multi-Species videos (4Species+): http://bit.ly/1R5PKl7

*Those are Amazon Associates Hyperlinks

Long Days and Pleasant Nights! Tight lines, Youtube viewers!

24. searcher

We're Back! Florida Offshore Fishing
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 29, 2016
    Florida fishing girl Darcizzle goes offshore saltwater fishing with mixed results. We tried live baiting, jigging, bottom fishing.

25. searcher

Florida Offshore Saltwater Bottom Fishing ft. Weird Fish
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Dec 31, 2016
    Florida offshore fishing girl goes saltwater deep sea bottom fishing for mutton snapper fish, yellowtails, and catches dinner and more weird strange fish.

Seaqualizer: http://seaqualizer.com/

26. searcher

Snook and Jack Beach Fishing Lunkerdog Classic
    themulletrun

Published on Jan 1, 2017
    Closing down the old channel, moving some videos over to this channel. Make sure you are subbed to this channel.

27. searcher

How to Clean & Filet Fish: Mutton Snapper
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Jan 3, 2017
    How to clean or filet snapper fish, mutton, yellowtail, mangrove, and more. Florida fishing girl Darcizzle tutorial instructional on how to clean and prepare your fish for storage or the table.

28. searcher

29. searcher

Ice Fishing Drag Screaming Trout, Bass, & Perch!
    FishAholic Fishing

Published on Jan 5, 2017
    Was up in New Hampshire and Vermont for New Years and was not going to miss the opportunity to do some fishing so i did my research and set out into the unknown to catch some fish through the ice.

30. searcher

WE DID IT!!! I Caught my 150TH SPECIES Through the ICE! (Mt. Olive Township, NJ)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Jan 2, 2017

The following YouTubers showed up in this video (check them out):
    Jimmy Ly, a.k.a. raWr Fishing: https://www.youtube.com/user/rawr215

December 26th, 2016 -- This was my first ever "serious" ice fishing expedition in northern New Jersey, even before the MTB Ice Slam Challenge that you guys watched two days ago! I talked to my friend Zach Merchant (a.k.a. Prince of Round Valley Reservoir) and invited myself to live at his place for a few days. Lol. My friend Jimmy Ly (a.k.a. raWr Fishing) joined us as well!

The whole objective of the day was to land some nice Esox fish with tip-ups! For me, the objective was to particularly land my FIRST EVER Northern Pike -- Species #150 on my list. :)

Very curious that the Pike, Pickerel, and Muskie like to swim around just beneath the sheet of ice, isn't it?! Hehe. And, as a reminder, ice fishing is cool and everything; however, SAFETY FIRST, folks!!! If you are going to attempt ice fishing, please go prepared and be aware of your surroundings.

Hope you guys enjoyed this video!

31. searcher

HOW TO: Ice Fish Using Tip-Ups, ft. Safety Tips & Gear Talk (Mt. Olive Township, NJ)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Jan 4, 2017

December 28th, 2016 -- My third day of ice fishing, I decided to make a tutorial for you guys! As you folks probably have realized already, ice fishing is a lot of fun. HOWEVER, safety always comes first!

Therefore, in this video, I talk to you guys about the safety and hazards of ice fishing, as well as the necessary tools for a successful fishing session (giving preference to tip-ups). The video is divided in the following sections:

Safety on the ice: 0:57
    Drilling gear: 4:21
    Ice fishing gear: 5:54
    Fishing: 9:02

Hopefully by watching this video, you guys will learn a lot! And after learning, you will be able to go out there, on your own, to catch some amazing fish through the ice!

Gear used in this video:

Tip-ups: A variety of them, including Frabill ones (http://amzn.to/2iAXgdK*, http://amzn.to/2hKbYQ0*, http://amzn.to/2iWVArt*)
    Line: Zach provided. Seaguar fluorocarbon leader, in the range of 20-30lbs (http://amzn.to/2hKoGfU*). Not sure about the main line.
    Bait/lures: live Golden Shiner.

Boots: The Original MuckBoots, Adult Arctic Sport Boot (http://amzn.to/2hK9Fwr*), Claw Crampons (http://amzn.to/2iXfbb6*)
    Ice Picks (orange thing around my neck): (http://amzn.to/2iB4HSg*)

Miscellaneous:
    Photo Camera: Sony Cyber-Shot, Exmor, 18.2 megapixels. (http://amzn.to/2eDXL0x*)
    Filming Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Silver (http://amzn.to/2fTlG22*)
    External Microphone: Movo GM100 Lavalier (http://amzn.to/2fTpX5v*)

Follow me on my social media platforms:
    FISHING BLOG: http://bit.ly/1Sa22rQ
    FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/1Rrsqk0
    GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/1UcmpIB
    INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/1nXCHqc
    SMUGMUG PHOTO DATABASE: http://smu.gs/22uoQqY
    SNAPCHAT: Extphillyfishin
    PERISCOPE: ExtremePhillyFishing

Check out some of my Playlists:

Fishing in New Jersey: http://bit.ly/1TWQ8Vq
    Fishing in North Carolina: http://bit.ly/1RVXPoZ
    Fishing in Florida: http://bit.ly/22pFfAs
    Fan Mail Unboxing Videos: http://bit.ly/2eDqyFS
    Mystery Tackle Box Unboxing videos: http://bit.ly/1RaYpzx
    Multi-Species videos (4Species+): http://bit.ly/1R5PKl7

32. searcher

GIANT PIKE THROUGH THE ICE!!! Ice Fishing with a Zen Master
    1Rod1ReelFishing

Published on Jan 1, 2017
    INCREDIBLE DAY OF ICE FISHING! In all of my past attempts ice fishing, I had either gotten skunked or caught maybe a few panfish/perch. After learning some key ice fishing skills from the ice fishing king of New Jersey, Zach Merchant, it didn't take long before we started SLAYING all kinds of awesome fish xD

Follow Zach's Instagram! http://bit.ly/2imtzfR

Check out Leo's channel http://bit.ly/1UV2NZf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear Used:

Tip-ups http://amzn.to/2hDloYA
    Ice picks http://amzn.to/2hNipAD (Affiliate)
    6" Hand Auger http://amzn.to/2hARbOI (Affiliate)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 27th, 2016
    Primary Pattern: Live shiners on tip-ups around the main creek channel
    Time Fished: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
    Air Temp: High of 53 degrees
    Water Temp: Ice
    Water Clarity: Lightly stained
    Conditions: Mostly sunny with winds from the West up to 12 mph

Playlists:
    How To Vids - http://bit.ly/how-to-fish
    Fishing the World http://bit.ly/fishingtheworld
    Collabs with Legendary Anglers - http://bit.ly/fishingcollabs
    Fishing my home waters - http://bit.ly/fishinghomewaters
    Epic Fishing Challenges - http://bit.ly/fishingchallenges
    Bass Tournament Vids - http://bit.ly/BassTournaments
    Fishing with my Subscribers - http://bit.ly/SubFishing
    Fishing around the U.S. - http://bit.ly/FishingtheStates
    Multi Species Vids - http://bit.ly/multi-species
    Saltwater Fishing - http://bit.ly/SWfishing
    Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - http://bit.ly/SubTournaments
    Mystery Tackle Box Slams - http://bit.ly/MTBslams
    My Tackle Collection - http://bit.ly/bassFtackle
    Other Playlists - http://bit.ly/1R1Rplaylists

33. searcher

VLOG # 282- I GOT one of those BULL Redfish !!
    Yak Motley

Published on Jan 5, 2017
    In this VLOG, we set out kayak fishing in search on the Florida Sleigh ride and some HUGE Pensacola Bull Redfish. Bull Reds are everywhere in Pensacola, Florida and provide some awesome night time top water fishing. I took my Hobie Outback out and Gregg (@Gregg Ammons on YouTube) took his Jackson Big Tuna Kayak out on Three Mile Bridge. The Pensacola Bay was really muddy from the rain but we still had a good fishing adventure!

34. searcher

January 5, 2017 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr.
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jan 6, 2017
    The big story ringing in the New Year was the monster mako taken on an offshore black sea bass trip aboard the Voyager party boat out of Point Pleasant Beach. While our first story at TheFisherman.com pegged that fish at over 300 pounds, we’ve since spoken to “Mako Mike” Figueroa about his big mako landing on December 28 and figure that fish easily goes 400 closer to 500 pounds!

See video of that monster being boated, plus learn more about the January 5 meeting in Galloway, NJ and the January 17 meeting in Dover, DE regarding the list of fluke options for 2017. A petition is underway with several thousand signatures already hoping to influence the incoming Trump administration to help make fluke fishing “great again” in the New Year.

All that, plus the latest from the tautog grounds where this week’s top release of 14.8 pounds comes from 65 feet of water off the Jersey Coast. It’s all included in this week’s video forecast from the New Jersey, Delaware Bay edition of The Fisherman Magazine.

Check out that story on the Voyager mako at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

35. searcher

January 5, 2017 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jan 6, 2017
    With sea bass and scup seasons now closed, the focus for many saltwater anglers over the next couple of months will be the winter king. At this point in the season, it appears the East End has the edge in cod action, while further to the west, ling and mackerel should add another dimension to cod trips.

Herring are another cold weather option and the fishing has been good on both shores of the Island. Most harbors on the North Shore are well populated with sea herring, while on the South Shore, traditional herring hotspots like the Jones Beach Piers, Magnolia Pier and Canarsie Pier have been experiencing solid action.

If you’d rather not subject yourself to the cold, River Bay Outfitters in Oceanside is offering fly tying classes through the winter. If you’re into the surf scene, you’ll want to catch Striper Day, a week from Saturday, at the Hofstra University Center from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

36. searcher

January 5, 2017 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jan 6, 2017
    Happy New Year to all my friends out there! And with a new year comes the first issue of The Fisherman Magazine for 2017, due out today on news stands and in your mailbox and online since Monday. In this issue we’ve got our annual Boat & Motor Buyer’s guide, the first installment of this year’s plug building series which features the Trophy Tackle needlefish, the announcement of our 2016 Dream Boat Challenge winner and more. And speaking of the Dream Boat winner announcement, you can also view the story online by clicking on the YouTube card, right now, at the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Connecticut
    • We lost quite a bit of ice this week in southern Connecticut, but inland I am getting much better reports of safe, fishable ice with guys doing quite well icing pike and panfish. Holdover striper fishing is still going strong with some good catches of fish from small schoolies to barely-keepers being reported. I finished off 2016 with around 15 small bass landed on ultra-light spinning gear and tiny jigs, all in all a fun way to close out the year.

Rhode Island
    • While I am still getting very limited reports of holdover stripers in upper Narragansett Bay, the best fishing in Rhody remains for cod around Block Island. Make note that sea bass season closed as of the New Year, but cod is wide open and when boats can sail they are doing quite well.

• I received a report from our Dream Boat winner Vinny Deledda as he ran out to the south side of the Island on Monday and boated 10 keeper cod. He even caught and released a 16-inch fluke, the first such catch I know of for 2017!

• And speaking of fluke, the ASMFC has ordered a 30% reduction in recreational harvest in 2017. Due to this, member states have scheduled public hearings over the next few weeks across the northeast. Check out the YT card right now for details on when and where the hearing is taking place in your area.

Massachusetts
    • Ice fishing is tops up in Massachusetts right now with some pretty good results coming in from the western part of the state. I received an email from subscriber Ken Sliwa with a picture of a 7.5-pound bowfin that he iced on New Year’s Eve up at the Oxbow in Northampton. I spent a lot of time fishing there when I lived in Massachusetts but I never landed a bowfin. Congrats on the cool catch!

37. searcher

Meet Al Steiger of Steiger Craft Boats
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jan 6, 2017
    With its origins as a reliable work boat for baymen, the Steiger has evolved into one of the finest, most dependable boats for anglers over the course of nearly a half-century. The January 2017 edition of The Fisherman Magazine features an up close and personal look at these hardcore fishing boats, but now get a unique perspective with the man whose passion for fishing helped drive the design and evolution of the Steiger Craft.

38. searcher

Day in my life VLOG3
    TAFishing

Published on Jan 6, 2017
    Graeme is constantly battling his workload to buy enough time to squeeze in a fishing film trip. As well as an all-round angler, he is the proverbial "Jack of all trades, master of none" when he gets anywhere near his drills, saws or toolboxes ....Plenty of useful tips for D.I.Y 'ers and fishermen alike in this tip filled episode..and there are thousands of fishermen around the world who will equate with the "WORK-OR-FISH scenarios in everyday life.

► NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!
    ► Check out the Salt Life YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/saltlife
    ► Become a Patron for monthly Q&A and Behind the Scenes: https://www.patreon.com/totallyawesom...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOCIAL MEDIA ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Our website & DVDS → http://www.totallyawesomefishing.com
    • Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/totallyaweso...
    • Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/tafishingof...
    • Twitter → https://twitter.com/tafishing
    • Google+ → https://plus.google.com/+TAFishing/posts
    • Snapchat → tafishing

39. searcher

40. searcher

OPEN WATER 2017 FISHING! Last Fish Before the DEEP FREEZE!??
    EliasVFishing

Published on Jan 4, 2017
    Titles are going to be getting more obnoxious, apparently that works well...

Lake Trout. Jigged 'em up after a wiffed attempt at some walleye. Used the same blade bait as the last video and worked 4 into the kayak (one was off camera) and kept two fish for dinner. Couple other random tips and stuff. Enjoy guys:

Stuff-

Kayak- 2016 Hobie Outback
    Fishfinder- Lowrance Mark 4
    Fishing with- 5'6" Bass Pro IM6 Graphite M Power Rod
    Reel- Ecooda 2000 BlackHawk
    Line- 15lb KastKing Braid

Filmed on- GoPro Session(s)
    Follow on Instagram @EliasVFishing