1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water )

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing, Boating, HIking, Trapping' started by searcher, Jun 21, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

September 28, 2017 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Sep 28, 2017
    With seas down to 2 to 3 feet, north winds of 5 to 10, and cool temperatures, this weekend is shaping up to be one of the best fishing weekends of the fall. Choose from porgies, sea bass, triggerfish, stripers, blues, weakfish, albies, sharks and tuna. You can even take in a boat show. Got to love the fall!

2. searcher

September 28, 2017 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

The October issue of The Fisherman Magazine is out this week and it’s another awesome read covering all of your fall favorites. In addition to the glossy features on subjects like the impending 2018 recreational shark fishing measures, deep-water chunking for striped bass, a look at blackfish behaviors and more, we have some great local features. On the freshwater side there is a pair of great fall features including Connecticut River pike and Wachusett Reservoir lake trout. On the salty side we have a spotlight on fishing around Millstone power plant, trolling eels from the kayak and seeking big blues in the surf. Give it a look today!

Connecticut
    • There are still some decent reports of false albacore being landed inside Long Island Sound with most of the action roughly taking place in the eastern half of the Sound. Unfortunately the fish have already become quite finicky as the fishing pressure on them has been extremely high. This means that you’ll need to pull out all the stops and reach deep into your book of tricks to score a few fish, but isn’t that one of the things that makes fishing so much fun in the first place?

• And while blackfish season doesn’t reopen in Connecticut waters until October 10, it’s never too early to start thinking about tog! Our friends at Black Hall Outfitters have announced their annual Tog-Tober Tournament which is set to take place the weekend of October 14 – 15. They have some great prizes up for grabs with divisions for kayaks, big boats and a special Barbie Rod Division with proceeds going to benefit the Sound School. Check out all the details at TheFisherman.com.

Rhode Island
    • While boaters pretty much lost the majority of last week to the storm, things have already begun to return to normal with good catches of scup, bluefish and stripers inshore. Capt. Brian of Big Game Fishing RI said the bite turned right back on for his clients as they loaded up on bass and some monster blues early this week. Really the only fishery still waiting to come back to normal is cod which seems to take a harder hit when a big storm rolls up the coast.

• Keep in mind that black sea bass season remains closed in RI waters and will not reopen until October 22. At that time the bag limit will be 7 fish per angler and will remain open through December 31. I heard of a lot of sea bass caught this week as bycatch but they must be returned to the water as quickly and safely as possible.

Massachusetts
    • I am getting mixed reports from the Canal on striped bass with some guys striking out while others are doing quite well. There was a 50 weighed-in last week at Canal Bait & Tackle which was landed on a mackerel JoeBaggs Patriot Fish jig, but that’s the only really big fish I’ve heard of lately. Methods of success have been varied with fish being landed both day and night on jigs, eels and topwater.

• The tuna bite east of Chatham is coming back around after the storm as Fish Chatham Charters is back on the bite. They had a nice 60-incher on Monday’s trip and I have heard of some others in that size range landed since then.

3. searcher

TRASH FISH CATCH & COOK: Oyster Toadfish (AKA Mother-In-Law-Fish)
    EliasVFishing

Published on Sep 25, 2017
    Here it is! The granddaddy of the catch and cooks! Oyster Toad is the most requested catch and cook species. I brought a biggun back from Virginia and also did a side by side triggerfish comparison. Kept it super basic - flour salt and pepper and serve.

Filleting was super difficult on this fish.

4. searcher

Catch and Cook BARRACUDA with Welch's GRAPE JELLY! Amazing!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Sep 26, 2017
    In this Catch Clean and Cook video, Florida fishing girl Darcizzle goes offshore saltwater fishing during a tournament. End up catching a barracuda deep sea fishing & kept it for dinner. After cleaning the cuda, we cooked it on the BBQ w/ Grape Jelly recipe! You have to taste this fish recipe for yourself!!

5. searcher

Fishing with PACKED SHRIMP!! Does it Work?! (Philadelphia, PA)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Sep 24, 2017

September 20th, 2017 -- For my 118th outing of this year, I decided to test the Killer Bee Baits "Brined Shrimp" on the Schuylkill River!

I got this packed shrimp at Wal-Mart for $2.50, and thought that it would be a great idea to test it out. After failing miserably with the Magic "Baby Shad" a few months ago, I was really hoping that this would work great! :)

Heh. Well...the video pretty much shows the results of our little experiment.

6. searcher

2 Crazy Days of Striper Fishing the Cape Cod Canal
    Sea-Money Fishing

Published on Sep 24, 2017
    This was my 2nd time to the canal. I got there early in the morning on day 1 and just as the bite turned on at dawn my reel broke (shimano speedcast... brand new... dont buy a shimano speedcast), I got my trusty penn clash 5k from the car and caught one decent bass, as did everyone around me, at the same time. That was it for the morning bite, which I was pretty disappointed by, but after that I met up with a friend who let me borrow his bike. The rest of the day was real tough and I slept for a good part of it before waking up and fishing the late afternoon/night, and ended up getting some decent action. The first fish of the evening was on a 3oz magictail with a mack mega shad, then switched to pencils, then back to mega shads after dark.

The next morning the bite went off for 30 minutes or so, I landed some nicer fish before it turned off, after that I hopped on my bike and found a little bit of action, but overall that was about it for this trip..

the reel I broke right away and that I would recommend never buying- http://amzn.to/2wPiEyR

the reel that Ive used/abused ever since (and the year before), highly recommend, and is actually 20% off right now - http://amzn.to/2y15yng

Rod used is a 12' star 3-10oz- http://amzn.to/2xZYs2F

7. searcher

780 Pound Cape Cod Giant Bluefin Tuna
    My Fishing Cape Cod

Published on Sep 20, 2017
    Incredibly huge and powerful giant bluefin tuna filter into the waters surrounding Cape Cod during late summer and early fall. These fish are usually pretty fat and have the potential to fetch a high price, granted they are fought and landed correctly.

On Friday September 19th my Dad and I hooked into the largest fish we have ever battled from our 21 foot Hydra Sport. After a strenuous two hour long battle we eventually subdued a 102 inch giant bluefin tuna which dressed out at 632 pounds and probably weighed around 780 pounds whole.

For more information about this catch, and bluefin tuna fishing on Cape Cod, please visit this post https://myfishingcapecod.com/780-poun...

8. searcher

Great South Bay Fishing Forecast September 29th, 30th and October 1st w/ Captain Al Lorenzetti
    skimmeroutdoors

Fire Island & Great South Bay Fishing Forecast September 29th, 30th and October 1st w/ Captain Al Lorenzetti

Captain Al Lorenzetti's weekly weekend reports and fishing forecast for the Fire Island and Great South Bay area.

http://www.trespalms.com/
    http://www.skimmeroutdoors.com/
    http://www.trophytackle.com/
    http://www.ericramsay.com/
    http://www.bergenbaydocks.com
    https://www.youtube.com/subscribe_wid...

9. searcher

Florida Inshore Fishing for Snook & Jacks GoPro Video ft. My BEST TIPS!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Florida fishing girl Darcizzle goes inshore saltwater fishing, ft. best tips, in this gopro video during the annual Florida Mullet Run Migration. Saltwater fishing with live bait catching big snook, jack crevalles and tarpon. Stay tuned for daily videos

10. searcher

ACCIDENTAL CATCH! Caught a Big Snook in My Cast Net!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Sep 29, 2017
    Florida fishing girl Darcizzle goes inshore saltwater fishing during the annual Mullet Run Migration. Unexpected fish caught, Darcie ended up catching a Snook throwing the cast net while cast netting for live bait! At the house, freshwater bass challenge starts!

11. searcher

12. searcher

So FRUSTRATING to Fool - GIANT Brown Trout Being A Smart A** Fish - Finger Lakes NY
    EliasVFishing

Made a re-attempt to connect with a trophy trout. Worked Cayuga lake again for another shot at some magnificent brown trout. The Rapala X-Rap 10 and 6 colors of leadcore worked really well. Trolling along a flat and ripping it with my arm enticed strikes pretty well.

Similar to what I did in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBFH...
    I tried to trick some Browns into hitting the shads. To say they were shy is an understatement. They loved chasing and short striking but they weren't as aggressive as the lake trout overall. Still I landed a few at the end of the day on paddletails and rapalas but missed some monsters.

13. searcher

How to catch surf perch on the Oregon coast - gulp sandworm setup
    PK Yi

Mando and I went out fishing at Newport for some redtail surf perch. We arrived well before the sun came up. Mando spotted a seal out in the surf as we walked down onto the beach. Where there are seals, there are fish so we casted in the general area and began catching fish immediately. Bit was slow, but it was consistent. We were using a Hi-Low rig setup with Gulp sandworms - 2" camo color for bait.

Redtail surf perch can be found all along the Oregon coast, year round.

14. searcher

How to clean a whole fish - how to scale a fish
    PK Yi

A video about how I clean and scale my fish. I use scissors which are very easy for cleaning and gutting fish. Many people cook their fish whole, and I hope this demonstration will help you next time in quickly preparing your fish.

15. searcher

October 5, 2017 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Oct 5, 2017
    The warm start to the fall may be causing the coastal run to start a little slower than we’d like, but it’s also extending some of the outstanding freshwater action in the NW part of New Jersey and throughout Delaware and Pennsylvania. We start the week off with mix of hybrid stripers at Hopatcong before hitting the front beaches for new arrivals as mullet are on the move and migratory stripers are slowly appearing from north to south. The big striper in this week's video was eeled up in AMBROSE CHANNEL (not actually the "light" as referenced!)

The outstanding porgy action continues with more Dream Boat “scuppers” bringing their headboat catches to shops including in the Barnegat area, while big bluefish to 20 pounds have come across party boat rails this week out of Shark River and Manasquan. School stripers and tautog behind Little Egg and Absecon, while sheepshead are still being registered at the bridge at Townsend Inlet.

We’re also getting reports of topwater stripers in Cape May County, and the first keeper “rock” on the Delaware side have appeared at piers at Woodland and Port Mahon. Surfcasters looking to kick off their season this weekend have two great options, one on LBI and the other the DMS Invitational in Delaware. See video for full details in our weekly video forecast for NJ and DE region.

Full report for NJ/DE region updated weekly at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

16. searcher

October 5, 2017 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Oct 5, 2017
    Finally, the long awaited blackfish season is here. Running from October 5 to December 14th, it carries a four fish bag limit and a 16-inch minimum size limit. Party boats are hanging blackfish signs and tackle shops are stocked up with crab bait, so get togging.

If tog are not your bag, choose from sea bass, porgies, stripers, bluefish, albies, maybe some cod, and yes, the weakfish are still around. If you are offshore bound, you can still chase sharks, tuna and mahi.

17. searcher

18. searcher

October 5, 2017 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Oct 5, 2017
    I hate to sound cliché, but where did the summer go? I honestly can’t believe that it’s already October. The leafs are changing colors, the nights are getting cooler, the days are getting shorter and bluefish, striped bass and blackfish are being landed across New England. On the freshwater side of things, fall trout stocking is underway and I put together a list of what is going on and where at TheFisherman.com. All too soon enough we’ll be cursing the snow and drilling holes in our local frozen ponds, but until then there is still plenty of fishing going on, right now, so here we go…

Connecticut
    • Baitfish are on the move in Long Island Sound. I personally saw adult bunker, peanut bunker, mullet, bay anchovies and silversides at different times in the last week with bass and blues feeding on them. I haven’t been able to sneak out for albies, but I know that a lot of guys are still chasing them throughout the Sound and finding pretty good success despite the heavy fishing pressure. Sea bassing has been a game of dogging through hundreds of shorts to find a few keepers, but porgy fishing shows no sign of letting up. And lastly, we are less than a week away from the reopening of tog season in CT on October 10.

Rhode Island
    • The fishing continues to improve each day. Surf fishing has been good in the breachways and along the beaches with bass, blues and albies being caught. It has been a little slower to clean up offshore, but the Frances Fleet had some decent cod action this week with fish to about 10-plus pounds a load of porgies across the boat. The fall cod season has been better than that of the winter the last few years due to the somewhat more stable weather, so now is the time to get out after them.

Massachusetts
    • The Martha’s Vineyard Derby is plugging along with some pretty good catches entered so far. They had a new Grand Leader shore bluefish of 16.7 pounds weighed-in by Bob Bottary on Tuesday. The Derby runs through October 14 so there is still time to get in on the action.

• And with the reopening of the commercial tuna season some big bluefin were caught in the last few days. Capt. Rich of Black Rose Fishing nailed a solid 395-pounder this week. Word is that the bigger tuna have almost all been falling for live macks whether they’re being found at Stellwagen or out east of Chatham.

19. searcher

$25 Fishing Rods Vs. BIG Nasty Bluefish Challenge (REAL Field Test) - Do You Get What You Pay For?
    EliasVFishing

Published on Oct 5, 2017
    I ordered three rods from Amazon that were less than $25. Cheap fishing rods seem to be an obsession lately on YouTube and most guys aren't taking them fishing'? They are reviewing them in their living room or doing pretty dumb things. What about a real field test?

I ordered the three rods that were less than $25 a pop that seemed like the best candidates for a real field test. Results were pretty interesting to say the least.

Here are the three rods I ordered -
    Shimano FXS - http://amzn.to/2xjxOSm
    Wakeman Pink Rod - http://amzn.to/2y1Zt8T
    Telescopic Interesting Rod by Pokee - http://amzn.to/2y2OIU5

Reels I used - http://amzn.to/2yLmmee + KastKing Orcas First Generation

Lures Used - Cotton Cordell Pencil Popper - http://amzn.to/2kphwRU
    EliasVFishing Peanut Shad - http://amzn.to/2ytqt2w

Above are Amazon Associate Links

20. searcher

Catch and Cook Lobster & Conch on a DESERTED ISLAND! Cooked on the Beach!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Oct 5, 2017
    In this Catch, Clean and Cook video, Florida fishing girl Darcizzle goes snorkeling catching heaps of spiny lobster and conch in the Bahamas! We caught our lunch, went to a deserted island & cooked on the beach w/ the grill & made fresh conch salad!

21. searcher

THE SCARIEST PART OF KAYAK FISHING !!!
    Yak Motley

Published on Oct 2, 2017
    I entered the King of the Island kayak fishing tournament on Pensacola Beach, Florida. It was an awesome offshore kayak fishing tournament with top anglers from all over the area. I finally got my Hobie Outback up and going again. It was a great day on Pensacola Beach!

Follow me on Instagram at YakMotley Facebook at YakMotley

Music by Tyler august@soundcloud.com

22. searcher

Fire Island & Great South Bay Fishing Forecast October 13th, 14th and 15th w/ Captain Al Lorenzetti
    skimmeroutdoors

Published on Oct 12, 2017
    Fire Island & Great South Bay Fishing Forecast October 13th, 14th and 15th w/ Captain Al Lorenzetti

Captain Al Lorenzetti's weekly weekend reports and fishing forecast for the Fire Island and Great South Bay area.

23. searcher

Dawn To Dusk Multi-Species Kayak Fishing | Full Fall Run Fishing in NY!
    EliasVFishing

Tried to relive a popular video theme from last year. However, I came up terribly short in most categories.

Fishe were caught on the following items:

Blackfish (all short water too warm) - Asian shore crabs
    Bluefish - Anything that wiggled or was retrieved fast (shads and jigs)
    Weakfish - EliasVFishing Split Tail & Whiptail http://amzn.to/2xAFrPC & http://amzn.to/2gyM0MF
    False Albacore - Cabelas Real Image Jigging Spoon 2" in Glow
    Sea bass - Soft Plastics or jigging spoons
    Porgy - Anything

It was a tough day overall but the weakfish and albacore combo was a nice novelty.

24. searcher

BROTHER vs SISTER Fish Off! Inshore Fishing Challenge!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Oct 10, 2017
    Florida fishing girl Darcizzle competes in a brother v. sister fishing challenge to find out who is better at fishing, boys vs girls? Brother and sister compete in an inshore fishing competition, a sibling competition to see who is BEST

25. searcher

October 12, 2017 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr
    The Fisherman Magazine

Onshore winds heading into the weekend are predicted by NOAA to turn W/NW by Monday which hopefully will trigger more of the bait migration, bring about some cooler water temps and prompt a steadier bite of striped bass and bluefish along the coast.

A few 20-pound-plus stripers reported along the North/Central coast, while a surprising number of redfish and sheepshead have been registered from South Jersey down along the Delaware Coast. With weakfish reported in many of the old-time usual haunts, we should expect a few speckled trout to appear for sharpies in The Fisherman’s southern region.

Blackfish are inshore, out back and along the jetties, presenting a perfect opportunity for light tackle action for those interested in fine tuning their jig game. And with warmer temps, expect more false albacore to pop up along the inshore grounds under the birds – reports from the north show that little tunny run is most certainly not done! The Dream Boat Challenge is entering the homestretch, so look for bruiser bluefish appearing from a bit offshore, possibly pushed in tighter this weekend with the easterly blow.

Get updated weekly reports for NJ/DE Bay region at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

26. searcher

October 12, 2017 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Fall fishing is definitely taking shape even if the weather has felt more like summer and water temperatures continue to hover near or at 70 degrees – hard to believe in mid-October. But blackfish season opened this past week with good results in many areas despite numerous shorts, striped bass action improved for boatmen and in the surf, and there are a host of other options to choose from in the form of sea bass, porgies, false albacore, bluefish, weakfish and sharks.

27. searcher

October 12, 2017 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
    The Fisherman Magazine

Connecticut
    • The big news in Connecticut was the opening of the fall blackfish season on Tuesday, and the early reports have been good pretty much throughout the Sound. Mike Prete of Plum Island Swimbaits nailed a nice 10-pounder on Tuesday, and I got word of a good number of other fish just shy of the double-digit mark.

• And speaking of big blackfish in Connecticut, this weekend is the 4th Annual Tog-Tober Tournament presented by Black Hall Outfitters. Check out TheFIsherman.com for all the details.

Rhode Island
    • While there is some decent fishing for bass and blues in Rhody waters, the state is also in the middle of its fall trout stocking push. They have been stocking both brown and rainbow trout across the state, but they also dropped some special golden trout in Olney Pond, Lincoln Woods State Park. Earlier in the year they also stocked these special fish in Peck Pond, Burrillville; Browning Mill Pond, Exeter; Silver Spring Lake, North Kingstown; Upper Melville Pond, Portsmouth; Meadowbrook Pond, Richmond and Shippee Sawmill Pond, Foster.

• Remember that if you are lucky enough to catch a golden trout and send your photo to Jessica Pena at Jessica.pena@dem.ri.gov you’ll qualify for a special golden trout pin.

Massachusetts
    • The fall pollock season in the Gulf of Maine is in full swing, and the Yankee Fleet has been hammering some hefty pollock on recent trips. This is a great late-season fishery for both hard-fighting and good eating fish. Stay tuned for an article on how you can get in on this bite due out in the November issue of The Fisherman Magazine!

28. searcher

This Cow Could Pull! Light Tackle Bucktailing Stripers. Testing a $40 Reel.
    FishAholic Fishing

Published on Oct 6, 2017
    12 Am and I Finally had time to upload this video. I Decided to change it up a little and head out on the boat to test out a new light tackle reel by jigging small bucktails for striped bass, and seabass. The bite was consistent and I was surprised when I hooked a big heavy fish that almost spooled me but after a long battle we netted a crazy Cow Nose Ray! Not a Cow Striped Bass:(
    Thanks for Watching FishAholic's!!

Check out the Venom Reel here http://amzn.to/2ywTcUp

To see what I catch daily
    Follow me on...
    IG, http://bit.ly/instagramfishaholicfishing
    Facebook, http://bit.ly/facebookfishaholicfishing

29. searcher

Cooking my Catch in an Ammunition Canister
    Fisherman's Life

Published on Oct 10, 2017
    Ammo GRILL email Stefan (subscriber) at sierraunlimitedgear@gmail.com for pricing or if you're interested in your own custom portable ammunition grill! Amazing day of fishing and perfect weather to cook this large Grass Rockfish on the spot! Used 3/4oz weight, black 4.5 inch Keitech Swimbait.
    I left the scales and skin on the fish and it protected the meat from the high heat. Cooked nicely, about 15 minutes on each side without much seasoning. Next time I'll bring back the butter.

Tj & Jan's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkj...

30. searcher

Epic BOAT FAIL, Again! My Boyfriend Can't Fix CRAP!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Oct 13, 2017
    Florida fishing girl Darcizzle & crew struggle with an epic boating problem aka boat fails. In this vlog we do a some fishing & get the fishing boat fixed. Meanwhile we catch some big fish inshore fishing in the backyard!

31. searcher

Fire Island & Great South Bay Fishing Forecast October 20th, 21th and 22nd w/ Captain Al Lorenzetti
    skimmeroutdoors

Published on Oct 19, 2017
    Fire Island & Great South Bay Fishing Forecast October 20th, 21th and 22nd w/ Captain Al Lorenzetti

32. searcher

An OBSESSIVE Fishery! False Albacore Are AWESOME!
    EliasVFishing

Published on Oct 16, 2017
    Some days they will humble you beyond belief with just 1 to 2 fish to show for your efforts. Other days they will make you feel like a superstar angler. The calculation and careful planning makes these fish epic for a shore or kayak angler. They are nearly impossible to keep up with at times so precision makes the world of a difference for these speedsters!

Decided to give it ONE more shot at these fish and finally we had a pretty banner day.

33. searcher

First Time Fishing a New Spot, Caught My Biggest Ever!
    Sea-Money Fishing

Published on Oct 15, 2017
    This year I have been exploring new places looking for action in unlikely spots, on this day I snooped around a random beach at first light hoping to find some Albies and sure enough within 5 minutes of fishing I saw what I was hoping for, 2 small albies cruising the beach lip popping on spearing. It wasn't on fire but I ended up catching 4 albies, the last one being my PB at 10.5lbs, the soft plastic seemed to draw more strikes than the epoxy as has been the case for me all season. All my strikes were in 3' of water or less. The first 2 fish were both sightcasted but then the fish stopped showing and got the last 2 on the Blind. The action went stone cold once I got back from weighing in the last fish, and of coarse I had to return the following day, thinking I may have stumbled into a goldmine, but low and behold, each time I came back, I skunked.

34. searcher

Kayak Fishing Catch and Cook - feat. Butter
    Fisherman's Life

Published on Oct 18, 2017
    Beautiful weather. 3ft swell, 6mph wind all day. Brought out a few swimbaits and jigs on the Ocean Kayak Caper. I really should get a Fish Finder =\ One day, soon hopefully. Oh...a Butter sponsorship may be in the works.

Folding Fillet Knife: http://amzn.to/2zzyz7l
    https://www.outdoorproshop.com

35. searcher

Did I Catch a RARE FISH?! Exploring & Fishing the Raritan River! (Clinton, NJ)
    Extreme Philly Fishing

Published on Oct 16, 2017

October 13th, 2017 -- For my 131st outing of this year, I went up to Clinton, NJ, to fish with my friends Jimmy Ly (RaWr Fishing) and Zach Merchant (Zach Merchant Fishing). The original goal was for us to catch some stocked Trout in the South Branch Raritan River; however, upon arrival, we realized that they hadn't stocked the River yet!!!

Thus, instead of a day of NJ Trout Fishing, I just went with my traditional Multi-Species angling style. And I have to say...considering what we caught that day, I was definitely not disappointed!!! That Crappie was certainly gold for me -- my first one ever! :)

Never heard of my friends?! Make sure you check their YouTube Channels:
    Jimmy Ly, a.k.a. RaWr Fishing: http://bit.ly/2xJzwrz
    Zach Merchant, a.k.a. Zach Merchant Fishing: http://bit.ly/2kSC3hP

36. searcher

Succulent SNAPPER over Hot Coals! (Catch Clean Cook} with many BONUS FISH
    deermeatfordinner

after a great day of fishing, I met up with my wife, Sarah, and my parents at Dubois Park in Jupiter, Fl! What a wonderful day it was!!!!

37. searcher

Catch and cook surf perch - Simple fish tacos
    PK Yi

Published on Oct 11, 2017
    You can catch surf perch on the Oregon coast year round. A simple and effective surf rig is the Hi-Lo rig, which has 2 hooks on a dropper loop and a weight at the bottom. This rig setup is very effective for bottom fishing on the Oregon coast. Surf perch are easy to catch, and I'm also going to go briefly into how I cook these delicious fish.

38. searcher

Fishing for Stone Crabs! How To Go CRABBING in Florida!
    Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Oct 18, 2017
    Florida fishing girl Darcizzle goes inshore fishing for stone crab and shows you how to go crabbing in Florida and catch crabs, using recreational stone crab traps and what bait to use, etc.

39. searcher

October 19, 2017 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr
    The Fisherman Magazine

From Ortley to IBSP, a run of fish “busting water all over the place” had social media accounts ablaze and casters running for plug bags. As of late Wednesday afternoon, at least one 40-pound class fish was brought to Creekside Outfitters that was caught south of the lighthouse on a livie, though surfcasters looking to score big are watching the weather with anticipation; NOAA forecast has winds out of the southwest on Thursday turning northwest through Friday which hopefully lowers water temps and triggers the bait movement.

With a little light northeast on Saturday morning, it could provide the first good shot at coastal bass by boat or by beach of the 2017 season. The Fisherman’s weekly reports this week have more reported stripers in the 20- and 30-pound class on the Raritan Bay, while South Jersey back bay reports are coming alive as well for light tackle anglers tossing jigs and plugs. Monster bluefish aboard the party boats in Central and North Jersey, while sheepshead continue to impress anglers from South Jersey down along the Delaware Coasts.

Of course the big news on Sunday, October 22 is the reopening of the NJ/DE black sea bass fishery – if you haven’t called your favorite boat to book your first trip, better hurry as it we’re expecting a busy opener!

Stay tuned to weekly reports for NJ/DE at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

40. searcher

October 19, 2017 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
    The Fisherman Magazine

Blackfish are coming on strong, the fall striper run is building, surf fishing is coming to life, and federal waters reopen for sea bass on Sunday. All of this adds up to a good weekend for fishing. Throw in what seems like an endless supply of scup, blitzing albies and a growing number of blues, and you may have a tough time deciding on your target species.