1. Thurs am and USD regains some lost ground, now over 101
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morning! To start we have Gold down 9 to 1202, while Silver is down 31 to 1695. We have Crude up on supply info after a big downswing, +31 to 5221. The USD is back above 101 at 101.12.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/7/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1173.40-- UP 21.70 Silver $16.52-- UP 54 Oil $53.99 -- UP 27 TICS USD $102.21 -- DOWN 7 Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1243.95 (1), SAE $19.53 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

The Left is Criminally Insane

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Architect
    Liberals hate you too!

2. the_shootist

Architect
    If it weren't for Jewtube no one would know what Rick says because no one watches him/her

3. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

They still won't admit they lost! Now die-hard Clinton loving Democrats plan to challenge the validity of Trump's electoral college win as it is ratified by Congress
    • Congress meets Friday in a joint session to count the electoral votes and certify the results of the Electoral College
    • Democrats have one last chance to try to muddy President-elect Donald Trump's win by challenging the certification
    • Any objections would ultimately get voted down anyway in the GOP-controlled House and Senate anyway
    • The gambit can't go anywhere unless one senator also signs on
    • Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee says she'll voice a challenge, with as many as 10 members planning a symbolic protest
    • Rep. Ed Perlmutter of Colorado gave up his potential challenge after failing to secure a Senate supporter
    • Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California failed to get a senator to join her challenge to George W. Bush's election in 2000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4094864/They-won-t-admit-lost-die-hard-Clinton-loving-Democrats-plan-challenge-validity-Trump-s-electoral-college-win-ratified-Congress.html#ixzz4UzlQkk9p
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

gringott, andial and Irons like this.
  4. the_shootist

Architect
    Good luck with that libtards

gringott likes this.
  5. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Zuckerberg, lyin' paul ryan and now hussein. WE need/deserve walls you dirty peasants do not.

TMZ: Obama Family Building a Wall Around New Home

[​IMG]
    AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais

by CHARLIE SPIERING6 Jan 201756

TMZ, workers are currently building a brick wall around the rental home where the Obamas plan to live after leaving the White House.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

The Obama family is expected to live in Washington D.C. while youngest daughter Sasha finishes school.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/06/tmz-obama-building-wall-around-new-home/

Ensoniq, gringott and searcher like this.
  6. searcher

Liberal heckler who accosted Ivanka Trump on a JetBlue flight hides his face when confronted by Fox reporter at his Brooklyn home
    • One of the two men who were kicked off a JetBlue flight for accosting Ivanka Trump was recently confronted by Fox New reporter Jesse Watters
    • Watters does not identify which of the two men he confronted outside of the Brooklyn apartment the two men share
    • The man covers his face with his jacket hood and refuses to answer Watters' questions in the video
    • Married couple Matthew Lasner and Dan Goldstein were kicked off a flight from New York to San Francisco last month when Goldstein started yelling at Ivanka
    • The future first daughter was on her way to Hawaii with her husband and kids

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095102/Brooklynite-heckled-Ivanka-Trump-silent-confronted-Fox-New-reporter-calls-class-act.html#ixzz4V0IRtmPG
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

andial, Ensoniq, Irons and 1 other person like this.
  7. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

doesn't that say one heck of a lot about the kenyan?

where he feels the need to box himself in from the outside?

the great fearless leader, man of the people, is hunkering down and sheltering himself from what comes............

interesting to me anyway

Ensoniq and Irons like this.
  8. searcher

Wouldn't it be neat to know what he really believes may be in the not too distant future?

9. keef

keef Gold Member Gold Chaser

Retired Hoser
    So I'm at the Y relaxing in the TV room after a steam bath. Flip on 'The View' to see if I can handle 3minutes.

Could not do it.

There is Whoopy Goldburg with that fukked up shaved coconut/dread lock face ranting how China is going to school Trump on Trade Arrangments talking all gheto ling she is Zhing Ping himself.

wwwwwttttttfff?

all together now:

NIGGER PLEASEEEEEE

Is that racist? No. I just hate spooks

Obama's wall just got 10 feet higher.

Ensoniq and Irons like this.
  10. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Free Marketeer
    For a man that doesn't believe in walls

11. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

more man than I,

I can't click a remote fast enough if that tripe is on anywhere

I am so messed up I won't even entertain anything they have to say, as it is of no consequence to me, nada

12. Irons

Declassified DNI Report (pdf) – Clapper’s Latest Claim Blames Russian Media, Not Hackers – Trump Doesn’t Take the Bait…
    Posted on January 6, 2017 by sundance

The intensely political James Clapper and John Brennan intelligence claim, outlining the “Vast Russian Conspiracy” against Hillary Clinton, was taken to new levels of absurdity today with the release of a 25 page report (full pdf below) which downplays the previous Russian hacking claim and instead focuses “enhanced intervention techniques” by, …wait for it…. yup, Russian media.

Yes, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, and the Director of CIA, John Brennan, are now blaming “Russia Today (RT)” and “Sputnik News” for “influencing” the United States election.

No, you really can’t make this stuff up. They might as well be blaming Boris and Natasha for undermining the efforts of Rocky an Bullwinkle – damn Russians.

[​IMG]

Anyone who previously doubted the intelligence community would politicize their findings can now put those doubts to rest. This report should be ridiculously embarrassing for the United States intelligence apparatus.

Thankfully President-elect Donald Trump did not take the bait; however, the media -who love to chase the Boris and Natasha angle- are apoplectic that Trump doesn’t specifically accept the threat from Rocky and Bullwinkle’s arch nemesis – muh Russians.

“I had a constructive meeting and conversation with the leaders of the Intelligence Community this afternoon. I have tremendous respect for the work and service done by the men and women of this community to our great nation.

“While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines. There were attempts to hack the Republican National Committee, but the RNC had strong hacking defenses and the hackers were unsuccessful.

“Whether it is our government, organizations, associations or businesses we need to aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks. I will appoint a team to give me a plan within 90 days of taking office. The methods, tools and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm. Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

~ Donald J Trump, President-elect of the United States of America

Here’s the declassified DNI report in pdf form:
    View this document on Scribd
    [​IMG]

Previous Reference Material:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...media-not-hackers-trump-doesnt-take-the-bait/

13. Irons

Jesus, this is beautiful folks! "Muh Russians, Muh Russians" Waaaaaa!! "But..butt..butt...muh Russians~!"
    The state run media getting schooled and babbling like fools by one man telling the truth. And Rick Santelli is no fan of Trump.
    These people have to get a grip. They absolutely cannot accept the fact that THEY, THEM, were rejected by we the people.
    It's like watching some sick version of one flew over the cukoo's nest. Sick, man.

Oh So, Epic – Rick Santelli Crushes Meet The Press Panel: “On Election Night, I Never Saw You So Unhappy”…
    Posted on January 8, 2017 by sundance
    Oh snapman ! After a slow boil on Sunday’s NBC “Meet the Press” panel discussion about the vast Russian hacking conspiracy, eventually Rick Santelli -no friend of ally of Trump- created instantaneous ‘splodey heads when he dare say:

[04:10]…”On election night, I never saw you so unhappy… You pick sides, everyone picks sides”…

Immediate apoplectic pearl-clutching ‘splodey heads ensue from Andrea Mitchell, David Brooks, Donna Edwards and host Chuck Todd. Too funny. Watch:

That’s not true” …. “That’s not true” …. LOL Methinks they doth protest too much. ROFLMAO… The more they clutch to their honour, the faster we counted our spoons

Dramatic context version of the moment below:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    Ensoniq, gringott and Traderjoe like this.
  14. Irons

Sa_Bi says:
    January 8, 2017 at 6:24 pm
    The endless stream of idiotic RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA propaganda is an attempt to distract from all the winning, all the jobs Trump has already saved/created, and his support for Israel.

Liked by 13 people

• [​IMG]Howie says:
      January 8, 2017 at 6:29 pm
      This is not fair at all. The leftist nut jobs are trying to give Putin all the credit for all of our work. NO it was not Putin! It was US!

Liked by 26 people

• [​IMG]redtreesquirrel says:
        January 8, 2017 at 6:34 pm
        My favorite part of the video was when Rick Santelli said, “The Intelligence community is highly politicized as well.” BAM!!!

Son of Gloin, Someone_else and andial like this.
  15. Irons

[​IMG]

16. keef

Retired Hoser
    Like Putin, I need a good laugh before going to bed.

The freak show never fails to deliver.

advanced intervention techniques by Russia Media really means
    reporting the truth?

Those intel guys are caught red handed in the cookie jar n the fancy jargon bullshit flows like a hydrant.

Ply the lies on so fuggin thick u just grow weary of arguing with them...

Fine The Russians did it.

Just another reason to admire them MORE

17. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

It is like a crime boss blaming his downfall on an investigative reporter. And for some reason, the crime boss has avid followers that can't accept the fact that the criminal and her crimes were exposed.

Aurumag, Irons and gringott like this.
  18. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

So how many elections has the US meddled in over the years?

Aurumag, Irons and gringott like this.
  19. Someone_else

How many year are there?

Ensoniq, Irons and gringott like this.
  20. Irons

The left: A comedic gift that keeps on giving! . . :2 thumbs up:

Meryl Streep Gives Snobby Golden Globes Speech, Admits She Lost Her Mind, Bashes Trump and Cries! (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila Jan 8th, 2017 10:20 pm 202 Comments

[​IMG]
    Meryl Streep Gives Politically Motivated Speech At The Golden Globes

Meryl Streep gave a nauseating and condescending speech at the Golden Globes that was aimed at Donald Trump. She painted Hollywood to be a bunch of ‘outsiders’ who are from different countries and if you (Trump) kick them out there won’t be any entertainment! She bashed popular sports like football and MMA which of course many Americans enjoy watching!

Meryl Streep continued to spread the lie that Trump imitated a disabled man. The truth is, Trump wasn’t mocking a disabled man, he does the same little hand gestures to poke fun at many different people.

Hollywood is full of overpaid actors who routinely have drug and alcohol problems yet they lecture us on morality.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ch-admits-lost-mind-bashes-trump-cries-video/

Trump's reply:

Donald Trump: Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn’t know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never “mocked” a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him “groveling” when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!

Son of Gloin, TAEZZAR, ABC123 and 2 others like this.
  21. glockngold

glockngold Gold Member Gold Chaser

Just think of all the starving children in Africa Meryl could have fed with that dress.

Glasgow, Buck, Son of Gloin and 2 others like this.
  22. Aurumag

Aurumag Midas Member Midas Member

Fixed it for you:

The crime boss is blaming her downfall on investigative reporters. And the crime boss has mindless followers who can't accept the fact that the criminal and her crimes were exposed.

23. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

So...if we enforce our immigration laws Hollywood would shut down? Is that what's she's claiming?

24. Merlin

Merlin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

I loved the video about Trump NOT ridiculing the disabled reporter. And I especially liked the part about the people in New Jersey celebrating the falling towers on 9/11. I see a lot of TV news and I never, ever saw the mainstream media correct themselves on this issue, even though I clearly remember them criticizing Trump for his "error" on this score.

25. Irons

If true it would be a huge improvement!

:2 thumbs up:

FoundingFathers likes this.
  26. ABC123

ABC123 Silver Member Silver Miner

Can someone explain how a public servant/community organizer can afford this house?

27. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Money funneled to him by TPTB using "book advances".

Aurumag likes this.
  28. keef

Retired Hoser
    Public Servant?

Ok, I know u are trying or u wouldn't be on this forum.

Did you ever believe for one second that man was working for us?

This is like battered spouse syndrone we all need therapy until you build ur own immunity to, "Honey I will never abuse ur trust again"

Half this country is still in love with the lie. Escape while u have the chance.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Aurumag and Son of Gloin like this.
  29. searcher

‘White’ Philosophers Next Ban At College: “A Real Danger Of Political Correctness Out of Control”

Mac Slavo
    January 9th, 2017
    SHTFplan.com

[​IMG]
    “Rather ridiculous” … and ultimately quite dangerous.

Apparently, there is no end to the stupidity… especially at centers of higher learning.

In the quest for diversity, fair representation and perhaps payback, some racially-minded education reformers are now attempting to erase philosophers like Plato and Kant from the curriculum – because they are ‘white.’

Never mind that some of these minds are foundational to knowledge as we know it, or the direction of western society.

They are white.

via RT:

University of London students are demanding that thinkers such as Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, and Immanuel Kant be banned from the philosophy syllabus… because they are white.

UK media quotes students from the University of London’s School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) as saying that “the majority of philosophers on our courses” should be from Africa and Asia.

“White philosophers” should be on the syllabus only “if required,” and their work should be studied from a “critical standpoint,” the statement said, as cited by British media.

It is everything that Martin Luther King, Jr. didn’t stand for: judging people by the color of their skin, and not the merits of their ideas.

Moreover, the bizarre campaign is essentially encouraging deliberate ignorance of some of western cultures most central figures, Plato being a key example.

Considering the importance of thinking critically about philosophical arguments and their relevance to historical and contemporary developments, it all seems pretty dopey.

Have politically-correct liberals and whiners ruined the value of a good education once and for all, to instead replace it with ‘acceptable’ and curated views only?

via the Daily Mail:

The students say it is in order to ‘decolonise’ the ‘white institution’ that is their college.

[p]hilosopher Sir Roger Scruton lambasted the union’s demand, saying: ‘This suggests ignorance and a determination not to overcome that ignorance. You can’t rule out a whole area of intellectual endeavour without having investigated it and clearly they haven’t investigated what they mean by white philosophy…’

The vice-chancellor of Buckingham University Sir Anthony Seldon said: ‘There is a real danger political correctness is getting out of control. We need to understand the world as it was and not to rewrite history as some might like it to have been.’

[…]

The head of SOAS’s Religions and Philosophies department Erica Hunter said the union’s viewpoint was ‘rather ridiculous’, adding: ‘I would firmly resist dropping philosophers or historians just because it was fashionable.’

This is a trend that has simply gone too far. Racism is a bait-and-switch to distract people from the real sources of oppression – they want communities divided along the lines of skin color. This is the primary reason that so much attention is drawn to it.

Of course, it should come as no surprise that the non-white philosopher who these students would like to see replace ancient figures in philosopher is none other than the same anti-colonial thinker who inspired President Obama back in his radical college days.

As the Washington Post noted back in 2008, when Obama had just become the president-elect:

Barack Obama wrote in “Dreams From My Father” of his days as a student at Occidental College, groping for his political identity: “We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Frantz Fanon, Eurocentrism and patriarchy.”

[…]

What made Fanon a guru for the left was his focus on the anger and alienation of the formerly colonized people of Africa. Born in the French colony of Martinique, he studied psychiatry in France and practiced in Algeria during that country’s bloody revolt against French colonialism. Much of “The Wretched of the Earth” is empty vitriol extolling violence as a path to liberation… […] Obama is a living rebuttal to Fanon’s rage of the powerless… about to assume the most powerful job on Earth. It is Fanon’s world turned upside down.

While there are some good cases of actual racism to draw from, seeing racism everywhere in the pages of history, despite a direct link to the work of these individuals simply foolish.

And while Fanon may have a place in the class curriculum, erasing or downplaying the importance of “white” thinkers – as it happened in the world that exists, for better or worse, is not the way to create a better world.

Rewriting history creates an Orwellian society, not one free from racism and injustice.

Read more:

Got White Privilege? College Students Flunked for Using “Oppressive and Hateful Language”

New MTV Show Publicly Shames White People For “What They’ve Done In America”

No Whites Allowed: Student Booted From Conference Because Of Skin Color: “Because I was white they would feel unsafe?”

“Bound, Gagged and Bloody”: Racist Thugs Force Kidnapped White Man To Say ‘F–– Donald Trump’

Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...olitical-correctness-out-of-control_01092017#

Son of Gloin likes this.
  30. Someone_else

I think we are going to need several walls.

Son of Gloin and Ensoniq like this.
  31. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Why?
    She obviously wasn't:belly laugh:

32. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

and to quote someone I know:
    Can't Fix Stupid

How long before the Asia culture becomes another Christianity that falls because it's too damned stupid to understand Islam wishes to defeat, not befriend

33. Irons

Glenn Beck is insane. I posted this here because chee-toh face did everything possible to elect hitlery, especially after that canadian fella who was "chosen by God himself" crashed and burned.
    Beck slandered and bad mouthed Trump and his supporters every day. I am human so I would feel sorry for him except for the fact he has shown himself to be dangerous. But damn, what a train wreck.
    Tucker has that WTF? look on his face and mostly keeps quiet.

Tucker Carlson Interviews Glenn Beck…
    Posted on January 9, 2017 by sundance

Sketchy fellow Glenn Beck appeared, quite swollen, on the premier of Tucker Carlson’s new 9:00pm Fox TV show, and for the first time faces direct questioning about some of the previously exhibited odd Cheeto-ism.

Tucker Carlson began the program with Glenn Beck, and right away it got pretty interesting. The level of sketchy Beck’s inherent oxymoron discomfort is palpable. Fortunately, Carlson has a great sense for knowing when to just be quiet as he watches his guests lay on the couch.

[​IMG][​IMG]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

34. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Delivery boy.
    Irons: "Glenn Beck is insane."
    Absolutely, a nut-job. He's gone completely "round the bend," as the English say.

35. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter

Never fell for Becks sanctimonious bullcrap starting in 2009 it was obvious he was hired by neo-con scum to brainwash the evangelicals to remain poor and send your sons to the Mideast to die for somebody else's gain. Thank God Mr. Trump came along!

36. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    First, I like Tucker, he is a great replacement for the bitch that defected to Commie News Network (right where she belongs).
    Second, I feel Beck was pretty good when he first joined Faux News.
    Third, YES, Beck looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
    Tucker did handle the insanity well.
    The "interview" was interesting, Beck is on his way out the door. Good riddance !

37. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Delivery boy.
    Agreed, there was a period of time, when he was at Fox News that I thought he was doing great work. There were a lot of interesting and very informative Beck shows there. Then, he founded the Blaze and he just went batsh*t crazy. I heard him on the air one day last year saying Trump is Hitler and he (Beck) was like Dietrich Bonhoffer. He fully expected Trump to hang him if he was elected president. That's insane. First, Beck is no Bonhoffer. Second, if I were Trump, I wouldn't waste a second thinking about Beck, let alone bother to hang him. And finally, Trump is not Hitler.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    gringott and TAEZZAR like this.
  38. Irons

Damn, the state run media is insane. This one is freaking hilarious!......................:2 thumbs up:

ESTABLISHMENT TRIES TO NUKE TRUMP With Unverified Russian Opposition Memos Leak on Hookers!

Kristinn Taylor Jan 10th, 2017 6:46 pm 136 Comments

[​IMG]

With just ten days to go before he is sworn in as America’s forty-fifth president, the political establishment has gone nuclear on President-elect Donald Trump with a double-barreled blast of leaked intelligence reports by CNN and Buzzfeed that contain explosive, but unverified opposition research that alleges intel ties between Russia and Trump and also claims Russia holds sexual blackmail material over Trump.

One of the most outrageous unconfirmed allegations in the report is claims the Russians recorded Trump watching Russian prostitutes urinate on each other in a Moscow hotel room previously occupied by President and Mrs. Barack Obama.

CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him; By Evan Perez, Jim Sciutto, Jake Tapper and Carl Bernstein, CNN

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs — Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

…CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations. But, in preparing this story, CNN has spoken to multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos.

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.”

Read the complete CNN article here.

BUZZFEED: These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia by Ken Bensinger, Miriam Elder and Mark Schoofs.

A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.

A dossier making explosive — but unverified — allegations that the Russian government has been “cultivating, supporting and assisting” President-elect Donald Trump for years and gained compromising information about him has been circulating among elected officials, intelligence agents, and journalists for weeks.

The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians. CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Barack Obama and Trump.

Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

Read the complete Buzzfeed article here.

Direct link to link 35 page document file.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ump-unverified-russian-opposition-memos-leak/

39. Irons

Russians! Muh Russians! Jesus these people are pathetic..............

CNN Media Heads and Political DC Operatives Construct More Russian Madness (w/ important video reminder)…

Posted on January 10, 2017 by sundance

Anatomy of a Modern Media Political Smear
    If they didn’t continually use the same playbook (reference Trump’s pre-election manufactured sex assault accusers), these insufferable political media constructs would not be so transparent. There are trillions of dollars at stake.

The framework for the latest narrative begins with a CNN report, constructed by a familiar set of characters (Jake Tapper, Jim Sciutto, Evan Perez and Carl Bernstein), all referencing a vague and intensely obtuse claim about Russians attempting to gain some form of opposition research leverage against President-elect Trump.

[​IMG]

To establish the construct of their political narrative they must first set the cornerstone. The cornerstone must appear reasonable and prudent. The cornerstone establishes their ‘high horse’ credibility position.

The team attempts to do this by presenting notification of a two page addendum to the DNI report on Russian interference with the 2016 election. The CNN crew claim the addendum discusses Russians attempting to find opposition research on Trump.

The existence of this addendum comes from the ever predictable “unnamed official intelligence sources” etc. Sound familiar? It should.

The reported claim as outlined by Jack Tapper and crew, within the addendum, stems from a political opposition research file commissioned by Team Hillary Clinton and Team Never Trump in the run up to the election and reportedly executed by a British former intelligence agent.

[Pause and Insert Big Flashy reminder-to-self of Democrat operative Bob Beckel saying he was headed off to England to explore potentially damaging information about Donald Trump’s sexual escapades – January 2nd 2016] Watch Video:

Well, well, well. See if that year old Bob Beckel CNN segment doesn’t ring a few bells here in a moment.

CNN pushes the story today of the Russian black mail angle – SEE HERE – about the FBI/DNI summarizing the addendum from a 35 page oppo-research report which came as an outcome of this Clinton/NeverTrump commissioned investigation.

However, even CNN admits everything within the memo discussion is innuendo, allegations and unsubstantiated political rumor, ie. bullshit.

[…] One reason the nation’s intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

[…] Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. […] The two-page summary was written without the detailed specifics and information about sources and methods included in the memos by the former British intelligence official. (read more)

The entire construct is ridiculous, and these bizzarro memo claims are complete nonsense. It can be fully anticipated the 2 page addendum describing the ridiculous allegations, was largely saying they were nonsense. Especially considering the details within the “memos” are wrong about the geography and locales they describe in Russia.

However, with the cornerstone firmly in place, thanks to CNN, it’s off to the political races.

Democrat Senators fully anticipating and given advanced notice of the play, introduce the ‘Russian Blackmail Memo Narrative’ at Senator Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing via Senator Al Franken.

The Daily Beast gleefully pushes the story. And the concerted effort of CNN and congress finally allows Buzzfeed to publish the memo’s they previously didn’t publish out of embarrassment for the ridiculous and absurd claims within them:

(Via Buzzfeed) […] The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians.

CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Barack Obama and Trump. (link)

See what they did there? “Media reports on media reports” again. All timed to coincide with the beginning of President Donald Trump’s cabinet confirmations.

See how that works?

Oh, and what happened to the 20 female “October Surprise” assault accusers? Yeah, vanished right after their usefulness was gone. We can expect the same disappearing outcome with this ridiculous CNN story line as soon as it holds no more value in diminishing the incoming White House. Playbook returns to shelf.

It’s just how they roll.

These exact same characters constructed a similarly false story in August of 2016 about the Secret Service and Donald Trump – Remember This – Even Reuters had to call them out on the past manufactured narrative (here):

[​IMG]

Jake Tapper, Jim Sciutto, Evan Perez and Carl Bernstein just make it up as they go along, and then coordinate with their ideological DC colleagues to sell the messaging. It’s 100% manufactured “FAKE NEWS”, nothing more.

Follow
    [​IMG]Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

No such meeting or conversation ever happened - a made up story by "low ratings" @CNN.

4:49 PM - 10 Aug 2016 · United States
    Follow
    [​IMG]Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Reuters just announced that Secret Service never spoke to me or my campaign. Made up story by @CNN is a hoax. Totally dishonest.

7:38 PM - 10 Aug 2016

[​IMG]

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...e-russian-madness-w-important-video-reminder/

searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  40. Irons

[​IMG]

gringott and Son of Gloin like this.