1. Metals choppy this am with downward pressure, while stocks are mixed
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is down 4.3 to 1244 while Silver is flat at 1673. Crude is up 46 to 4520. The USD is down 5 to 9568
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Left is Freaking Insane

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

The KKK Party Head Tom Perez Says Republicans Don’t Give A Sh*t About People
    The Doctor Of Common Sense

Published on Apr 4, 2017

Irons likes this.
  2. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Gotta love it. These people are so arrogant and stupid they don't know when to stop talking.
    Keep digging lady..................

BREAKING: Susan Rice Denies She Unmasked Trump Intel For ‘Political Purposes’ Contradicting What She Said 2 Weeks Ago (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila Apr 4th, 2017 1:05 pm 84 Comments

Former National Security Advisor, Susan Rice appeared on MSNBC to respond to allegations that she unmasked Trump and private associates.

Rice told Andrea Mitchell that she didn’t unmask Trump and his associates for political purposes, ‘I didn’t leak nothing to nobody’.

[​IMG]

Andrea Mitchell: “This is a firestorm with all of these accusations against you. How do you reply? How do you respond?”

Susan Rice: “Andrea, this is nothing political that has been alleged. The allegation is that somehow the Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes. That’s absolutely false. Let me explain how this works.

I was the National Security Advisor. My job is to protect the American and the security of our country. Every morning we receive a compilation of intelligence reports….selected for us to give us the best information…I received those reports as did other officials.

There were occasions when I would receive a report in which a U.S. person was referred to. Name not provided, just U.S. person and sometimes in that context, in order to understand the importance of the report and assess its significance, it was necessary to find out or request the information as to who that U.S. official was.”

When Andrea Mitchell asked Susan Rice if she leaked the Flynn content, Rice answered, “I didn’t leak nothing to nobody’.

This is a direct contradiction from what she said just two weeks ago on PBS…. When she denied Trump’s ‘wiretap’ allegations.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...litical-purposes-leaked-nothing-nobody-video/

Son of Gloin likes this.
  3. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

Susan Rice must have a crappy brain, or maybe on a really stupid day. I had to parse this several times before I could make sense of it:
    What a horrible attempt at communication. I think she meant, "People have alleged that this is political, but it is not." I condemn her for using the passive voice when using a subject and an active verb would have been more clear. And her sentence clearly needs more clarity about who is claiming what. When someone utters crap like this, my first impression is that that person is lying or just plain stupid.
    Looking at her words, maybe she is just plain stupid. An intelligent person would never utter that sentence (unless in derision or quoting).

4. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Lying sheboon!!!

Irons likes this.
  5. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    "I didn't leak nothing to nobody." "...this is nothing political that has been alleged."

This woman was our NSA? She talks like an ignorant hood rat. Didn't anyone notice this when they hired her, or was the only real qualification blind obedience to BHO and his agenda? I think we know the answer to that question.

Irons likes this.
  6. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Sorry SE. I see you already addressed this issue, but didn't notice till after I posted.
    "When someone utters crap like this my first impression is that that person is lying or just plain stupid."
    My impression, SE, is she's both.

7. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    ...and still no one has been arrested...hhhmmmmm

Son of Gloin likes this.
  8. Irons

Idaho’s $4.3 Million Solar Project Generates Enough Energy to Run ONE Microwave Oven

Jim Hoft Apr 4th, 2017 9:12 pm 147 Comments

[​IMG]
    Sandpoint Solar Roadways project cost $4.3 million and took 6.5 years to develop.

An Idaho solar project cost $4.3 million to build and is creating enough electricity to run one microwave.
    Andrew Follett at The Daily Caller reported:

An expensive solar road project in Idaho can’t even power a microwave most days, according to the project’s energy data.

The Solar FREAKIN’ Roadways project generated an average of 0.62 kilowatt hours (kWh) of electricity per day since it began publicly posting power data in late March. To put that in perspective, the average microwave or blow drier consumes about 1 kWh per day.

On March 29th, the solar road panels generated 0.26 kWh, or less electricity than a single plasma television consumes. On March 31st, the panels generated 1.06 kWh, enough to barely power a single microwave. The panels have been under-performing their expectations due to design flaws, but even if they had worked perfectly they’d have only powered a single water fountain and the lights in a nearby restroom.

Solar FREAKIN’ Roadways has been in development for 6.5 years and received a total of $4.3 million in funding to generate 90 cents worth of electricity.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/i...ugh-power-to-run-one-microwave/#ixzz4dKuDupak

Scorpio, Ensoniq and Son of Gloin like this.
  9. Irons

This is a good explanation of why the Trump team is not rushing in with handcuffs.
    I did not write it but it makes a lot of sense.

I trust that the folks in charge, now, understand how such an explosive situation has to be handled.
    And we may still end up with some type of civil backlash but hopefully it will be short of a war.

JP says:
    April 4, 2017 at 2:57 pm
    Why can’t the current administration start putting out damning information (that they HAVE to have) and start taking out some of these evil crooks? WHY?

Cetera says:
    April 4, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Because they have to have everything perfect, or it will cause a civil war. What do you think will happen if suddenly Rice and Obama (and others) were marched off in hand cuffs in front of news cameras?

1. Violence in the streets.
    2. Globalists move immediately to remove Trump from office, including a speedy impeachment and conviction.

When this happens, it has to be so well documented that absolutely everyone knows and understands. All former administration officials are going to end up being implicated. Senators and Congressmen are going to be implicated too. When this goes down, mass arrests will have to occur, and it will be spun to look like a coup.

If this is done properly, justice will again reign in America. If it is done improperly, America ceases to be.

The only thing for us to do is be vocal in our support, both spiritually, and politically, and then be patient, for our timeframe is not His timeframe.

10. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    When Andrea Mitchell asked Susan Rice if she leaked the Flynn content, Rice answered, “I didn’t leak nothing to nobody’.

It doesn't surprise me that a high ranking member of our Fed Government would speak in gutter ubonics like some street hustler from South Philly. What surprises me is the docile, dumbed down America that accepts that kind of behavior without outrage.

CIC Trump was born in the wrong era. In a real America he could drain that swamp in a few months. Lynch a few of these lying self serving global elitist sell out ass kissing bastards and the rest would flee politics and go back to managing a Winchells Doughnut Shop.

[​IMG]What would HITLER do? WWHD?

Thats the question that crosses my mind when I look at the waste heap of 'Americans' littering this country, top to bottom. We have 'leaders' who couldn't tie their own shoes in the real world and the Don reveals that just by standing up like a real man, but I really don't see him accomplishing much here without blood being shed.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  11. the_shootist

Architect
    I think every day we delay is a day that he can catch a bullet or have some deadly accident and all the information that's been gathered would be recovered up again. This is our last chance to get our country back. We have them on the ropes!! A civil war is inevitable. There will be no avoiding it. The globalists and leftists won't accept anything they're told, no matter what the evidence or how carefully the situation was planned to occur. We are already at war and the shootin' part is just ahead!

Uglytruth and Son of Gloin like this.
  12. the_shootist

Architect
    Well, you must be willing to use deadly force against them otherwise nothing will change. All the talk in the world, all the protests and blogs and tweets in the world won't change a thing. You have to be prepared use deadly force. This will all become clear to most of us very soon. I hope I'm wrong but I simply can't see any other way out of the current situation.

13. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Behold! The power of people coming together on the internet to push a good idea. lol

It's absolutely astounding to me that so many people thought that the crap (a/k/a solar freakin' roadways) was ever a good idea.
    ...but I gotta hand it to the guy and his wife who was trying to develop it. I mean, I'll never be able to be able to shovel the BS well as they can. They've made a pretty good living off a crap idea.

14. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    "I didn't leak nothing to nobody" is a double negative

It means I did leak something to someone

It's a tricky slippery Harvard educated way of using Ebonics to one's advantage

Aurumag, searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  15. searcher

16. the_shootist

Architect
    Either send them back or hang them....their choice!

17. searcher

Son of Gloin likes this.
  18. searcher

Editor of liberal magazine Mother Jones is slammed on Twitter for claiming that 'Tomahawk missiles' are offensive to Native Americans
    • Clara Jeffery, the editor-in-chief of Mother Jones, was slammed on Twitter
    • She declared that Native Americans were likely offended by 'tomahawk' missiles
    • Some tweeters argued that the war tomahawk was invented by the British

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396512/Editor-slammed-saying-tomahawk-missiles-offensive.html#ixzz4dqAwqqTe
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

19. the_shootist

Architect
    Too many vaginas in charge of too much shit these days

Irons likes this.
  20. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

21. Irons

Politics loves pedo's because they are easy to bribe/control...................

Seattle Mayor Who Sued Trump Over Sanctuary City EO Accused of Decades Old Sexual Abuse of Teenagers

Cristina Laila Apr 10th, 2017 3:22 pm 201 Comments

Seattle Mayor, Ed Murray was in the news recently when he announced that he is suing the Trump administration over his executive order cracking down on ‘sanctuary cities’. Now the Seattle Mayor is in the news for another reason.

Ed Murray has just been accused of alleged sexual assault of teenagers which took place in the 1980’s according to the lawsuit filed. The Mayor denies all allegations.

[​IMG]
    Seattle Times reports:

A 46-year-old Kent man sued Seattle Mayor Ed Murray on Thursday, claiming Murray “raped and molested him” over several years, beginning in 1986 when the man was a 15-year-old high-school dropout.

The lawsuit in King County Superior Court, filed under the man’s initials, “D.H.,” alleges Murray sexually abused the crack-cocaine addicted teen on numerous occasions for payments of $10 to $20

“I have been dealing with this for over 30 years,” the man, now sober for a year, said in an interview with The Seattle Times. He said he was coming forward as part of a “healing process” after years of “the shame, the embarrassment, the guilt, the humiliation that I put myself through and that he put me through.”

Murray, who is running for re-election this year, vehemently denied the allegations. He abruptly canceled a news conference about police reform scheduled for Thursday afternoon and did not make a public appearance.

Mayor Murray denies the allegations:

A statement from Murray’s personal spokesman Jeff Reading said, “These false accusations are intended to damage a prominent elected official who has been a defender of vulnerable populations for decades. It is not a coincidence that this shakedown effort comes within weeks of the campaign filing deadline. These unsubstantiated assertions, dating back three decades, are categorically false. Mayor Murray has never engaged in an inappropriate relationship with any minor. … Mayor Murray will vigorously fight these allegations in court.”

D.H. is not the only man who has accused Murray of sexual abuse:

D.H. is not the first to accuse Murray, one of the state’s most powerful politicians, of sexual abuse that occurred decades ago. Murray, 61, has known of other allegations for years, and has quietly, but vigorously denied them.

Two men, Jeff Simpson and Lloyd Anderson, said they knew Murray when they were growing up in a Portland center for troubled children, and later as teenagers. They accuse Murray of abusing them in the 1980s when he was in his 20s. Simpson made the claim as a teen in 1984, and talked with a social worker and detective at the time. No charges were filed.

Read the rest of the Seattle Times report on this here.

22. the_shootist

Architect
    and the hits just keep on comin'!

23. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Of course, he wants to provide "sanctuary" for all those poor, young refugees. Especially the teenage refugees.

Aurumag and searcher like this.
  24. searcher

'I shouldn't be laughing': Bill O'Reilly giggles at footage of bloodied and bruised United Airlines passenger being dragged off plane
    • Video of the bloodied passenger being dragged off the United flight went viral
    • Fox News host Bill O'Reilly said: 'I shouldn't be laughing, but it's just so bizarre'
    • Advertisers have pulled ads from O'Reilly Factor over sexual harassment claims

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400872/Bill-O-Reilly-giggles-United-passenger-footage.html#ixzz4dwisOOkK

Son of Gloin likes this.
  25. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    I think Bill needs a vacation.

searcher likes this.
  26. searcher

Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  27. Irons

What's funny is these young "professionals" come out of snowflake U with a degree in non offensive snowflakeism and get a job. They have no idea how the real world works thanks to their communist snowflake professor's so they come up with transgender bathrooms ( target), pulling Ivanka Trump's clothing lines (macys, noordstroms etc), telling the American peeps your company is going to hire 10,000 head choppers over veterans (shariabucks) and other PC fuckery (kelloggs).

All colossal failures that are costing their host companies billions of dollars in revenue when real people boycott them.
    The snowflakes behind the disasters probably have zero fucking idea why their brainstorms are dropping like flies.

searcher, Ensoniq and Son of Gloin like this.
  28. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

I listen to some local Seattle news on the radio almost daily. And I can tell you there are almost no words to describe this rainbow crosswalk painting sack of excrement for a Mayor. The Seattle economy is a raging machine right now, and this pedophile is working night and day (well when he's not sacking with little boys) to extort as much out of it as he can with little regard for working class who are effected most. From $.02 and ounce soda tax to huge property tax increases (proposed county wide "from the Mayor") and tripling car licences fees (said to be the largest local tax increase ever, especially seeing how they are now taxing 10 year old vehicles as if they just rolled off the show room floor). The guy is a fucking nut. God Damn His Soul to an eternity of torment.......

29. Uglytruth

The unseen is they have no idea how many people they have pissed off & are silently boycotting whatever they are selling.

searcher, Irons and Son of Gloin like this.
  30. searcher

Self-righteous Hillary was 'so mad she couldn't think straight' and Bill gave aides an 'a** chewing': Inside her doomed campaign's bickering and denial as she careened to defeat
    • New book called Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign reveals how aides fought while she was in denial about her own flaws
    • When she was defeated by Bernie Sanders in the Michigan primary to the shock of pundits and herself she attack aides and was 'visibly p***ed off'
    • Bill Clinton deliver his own tired during another tense moment, using a conference call to tell them to 'do their d**n jobs'
    • She and Bill could not accept she 'had hamstrung her own campaign and dealt the most serious blow to her own presidential aspirations' authors say
    • Bill shouted at aides for not taking media focus off her secret server scandal and Hillary let rip too as they gathered in Huma Abedin's office in Brooklyn HQ

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405698/Inside-Hillary-Clinton-s-doomed-campaign.html#ixzz4e4hrngpc

31. searcher

Speaking of Hitlery...................

Trump says Hillary Clinton 'would be going to trial' if FBI Director James Comey hadn't 'saved' her – and he says it's not too late to fire nation's top cop
    • President says Hillary Clinton would have faced criminal charges if Comey hadn't let her off the hook
    • Clinton faced a legal nightmare over claims that she mishandled classified information
    • Comey listen a litany of her alleged legal lapses last year during a campaign-season press conference, only to declare that she wouldn't face prosecution
    • 'Don't forget when Jim Comey came out, he saved Hillary Clinton,' Trump said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404954/Trump-says-Hillary-face-trial-not-Comey.html#ixzz4e4isUEKn

Ensoniq likes this.
  32. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'm confused, what does her being mad have to do with it? I mean, has that woman ever thought straight?

33. Irons

Does anybody proof read headlines anymore? Stories? And they wonder why people put "news" networks in the same category as cartoons when it comes to believability.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  34. Uglytruth

Sensationalism journalism, fake news, she knew days before she was road kill......... That's why party plans were canceled before the election, there was no way they could put enough lipstick on this pig to satisfy anyone.
    Looking at this another way this whipped up the left snowflake, rebellion to what we are seeing today 5 months later.

Son of Gloin and searcher like this.
  35. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    shake it up,Trump

Fire Comey, prosecute Hildabeast, and go after Learner

36. Uglytruth

^^^^^^^^^
    Don't forget holder, jarett, barry sortos, then make paul ryan an offer he can't refuse.......

Aurumag, Ensoniq and Son of Gloin like this.
  37. searcher

History professor with only 28 followers who tweeted that Trump ‘must hang’ two months ago apologizes and flees his home after his post was picked up by right-wing news
    • Fresno State University professor Lars Maischak apologized again on Thursday for this tweet that said President Donald Trump 'must hang'
    • He first apologized on Wednesday, after the February 18 post gained national attention when it was highlighted by websites like Breitbart News
    • Maischak had 28 followers on Twitter when he posted the tweet
    • He has since deleted his Twitter account and said he fears for his life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4410822/Professor-tweeted-Trump-hang-apologizes-flees.html#ixzz4eE40h8yM

Ensoniq, Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  38. Irons

Wow Angela, what makes you think so?

After Admitting Over One Million Migrants into Germany Merkel Admits Many are Terrorists

Jim Hoft Apr 14th, 2017 12:03 am 46 Comments

In February Angela Merkel told reporters, “Islam is not the source of terror.”

This week, after Islamists tried to blow up a bus carrying a top German soccer team, Merkel told reporters that “there is no doubt” that some refugees pose a security threat.

Germany, a country of 80 million, received over one million migrants and unvetted “refugees” in 2015. Chancellor Angela Merkel expected another million migrants in 2016.

[​IMG]
    German leftists greet Muslim refugees to Germany with cheers.

In 2016 Islamic extremists murdered 22 people in Germany in seven different attacks.
    [​IMG]

After allowing nearly two million “refugees” into her country Angela Merkel has finally admitted that many of these unvetted migrants are terrorists.
    It only took 22 dead bodies in the street for her to come to this conclusion.

Why is this woman not behind bars?

Politico.EU reported:
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-germany-merkel-admits-many-are-terrorists/

Ensoniq and Son of Gloin like this.
  39. Irons

Holy sheet peeps Jake Tapper making sense! Good God will the fuckery ever end!

CNN’s Tapper: Hillary ‘Doesn’t Seem to Have Done Enough Introspection’ – Putin Didn’t Keep You Out of Wisconsin

by IAN HANCHETT13 Apr 2017544

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” anchor Jake Tapper said that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s remarks where she placed some of the blame for her defeat on Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey show “she doesn’t seem to have done enough introspection.”

“[O]bviously, Putin, Comey, etc., there’s a whole list of reasons why she didn’t win, but she doesn’t seem to have done enough introspection. … There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of introspection when it comes to, no one — you know,
    Putin didn’t tell you, ‘Don’t go to Wisconsin.’ James Comey didn’t tell you, ‘Call one-quarter of the country deplorable.'”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...ection-putin-didnt-keep-you-out-of-wisconsin/

Son of Gloin likes this.
  40. the_shootist

Architect
    Democrats AND Republicans are great at blaming others for their woes...the uniparty lives on

smilershouse and Uglytruth like this.