1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Left is Freaking Insane

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. JayDubya

JayDubya Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Hillary Wanted To Make Voodoo Dolls Of The Media And Congressmen

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/hillary-wanted-make-voodoo-dolls-media-congressmen/?AID=7236

(Daily Caller News Foundation) Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton toyed with the idea of making voodoo dolls of members of the media and congressmen in response to the scandal over her email server, according to her new book.

Clinton said the constant outrage over her use of an unauthorized email server frustrated her because she had “acted in good faith” but made a dumb mistake. The constant need to explain herself wore on her until she
    thought she was going crazy, she wrote in “What Happened.
    [​IMG]
    “It was like quicksand: the more you struggle, the deeper you sink. At times, I thought I must be going crazy. Other times I was sure it was the world that had gone nuts,” Clinton wrote. “Sometimes I snapped at my staff. I was tempted to make voodoo dolls of certain members of the press and Congress and stick them full of pins. Mostly, I was furious at myself.”

Clinton in part blames former FBI Director James Comey for her loss of the election in her book, but relies on his 2016 testimony before Congress to try and justify her use of an unauthorized email server. Clinton cites Comey’s statement that she only set it up as a matter of convenience in another attempt to explain the server away.

“Given my inability to explain this mess, I decided to let other voices tell the story this time. I hope that it helps to connect the dots and explain what did and equally important, didn’t happen,” Clinton notes, adding that releasing her frustration is “good for her mental health.”

Ensoniq, Irons and Lt Dan like this.
  2. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    I sure no one is in any doubt 'what did happen', what didn't happen is, she's not in jail.

Uglytruth, Ensoniq, gringott and 3 others like this.
  3. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    This bitch is a mess of biblical proportions!

gringott likes this.
  4. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Seattle's, Gay, Liberal, LBGT champion of a Mayor finally resigns after His own cousin claims He was raped by Him.... OH Mayor Murray, are you in trouble again? Fucken hypocritical pedophile...... Your blame of a right wing conspiracy against you just shattered into a million pieces. I hope the rest of your life does as well.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...signs-after-fifth-child-sex-abuse-allegation/

For five months, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray rejected calls for his resignation amid allegations he sexually abused teens decades before entering politics.

But Murray couldn’t withstand a devastating new allegation from within his own family.

Mayor Murray lawsuit
    [​IMG]
    Complete coverage »
    He announced his resignation Tuesday, hours after news emerged that a younger cousin was publicly accusing Murray of molesting him in New York in the 1970s.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, didn’t appear in public to make the announcement. Instead, he issued a statement saying his resignation would be effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

“While the allegations against me are not true, it is important that my personal issues do not affect the ability of our city government to conduct the public’s business,” the mayor said.

5. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Jimmy Carter, 92, says the US is more like an 'oligarchy' than a 'democracy' as he advises Trump to 'tell the truth'
    • Former President Jimmy Carter, 92, said money in politics makes the nation more like an 'oligarchy than a democracy'
    • He also cast President Donald Trump as a disappointment on the world stage
    • Carter's advice to Trump: 'Keep the peace, promote human rights and tell the truth.'
    • He made no mention of ongoing inquiries into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign or potential ties between Russia and Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4878610/Jimmy-Carter-US-like-oligarchy-democracy.html#ixzz4sXegv0xx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

6. searcher

ESPN host under fire AGAIN for calling Trump a 'white supremacist' just weeks after comparing cops to 'SLAVE PATROLS' during Colin Kaepernick rant
    • ESPN SportsCenter co-host Jemele Hill is under fire again for writing a slew of controversial remarks to her Twitter page
    • The sports commentator called out President Trump for being 'a white supremacist' and made other remarks about him to her page Monday
    • ESPN since addressed the tweets, calling them 'inappropriate' and not a reflection of the network's views
    • Just weeks ago, Hills received flack for calling cops 'slave patrol' adding that the comments were 'inflammatory, but historically accurate'
    • She complaining that NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick had not been signed
    • Another user pointed out that Kaepernick called cops 'slave patrol' last month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4878668/ESPN-host-fire-calling-Trump-white-supremacist.html#ixzz4sXfOshNK

7. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Damn I hope she keeps talking! Maybe we can get her to start endorsing some RINO swamp scum and get rid of them too!

/

gringott likes this.
  8. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

When is the trial? When is he castrated? When does he hang?

9. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    He will retire with a handsome state government pension. No criminal trial, he is not a Roman Catholic priest.
    There is the possibility of civil court action, however.

smooth likes this.
  10. searcher

The violent left: Deviation from liberalism isn't hate
    • By Frank Mashett
    • 8 hrs ago

Since the election of President Trump I found the venom and vitriol on the editorial pages at first amusing; however, that has changed in recent weeks.

The tolerance and diversity crowd on the left appears to believe that the First Amendment, which guarantees freedom of speech, applies only to speech that aligns with their liberal doctrine. Any deviation from the liberal doctrine is labeled as hate speech and those who utter it are labeled fascists, flat-earthers, homophobes or many other derogatory labels that the left has used to stifle freedom of speech.

The intolerance of the left was on full display in Boston when a legal “right wing” freedom of speech march was summarily squashed by those peace-loving leftists in Boston. John Adams of Boston, our second president, who defended the British soldiers charged in the Boston Massacre, must be rolling over in his grave. Not only freedom of speech but the right of peaceful assembly are denied to those who disagree with the left.

The media, as well as many spineless corporate CEOs, have obsessed over the tragic situation in Charlottesville without fully reporting the circumstance that lead to the violent confrontation. While I don’t agree with the white supremacists groups and whether you like it or not, it is protected by the First Amendment. The situation in Charlottesville was a result of an inept Democratic governor, the violent leftist group Antifa, violent right wing extremists, and a media that is bent on turning any tragic or bad situation into President Trump’s or the right’s fault.

The governor or the Charlottesville City Council could have and should have revoked the permit for the white supremacists’ march or called in the Virginia State Police and/or National Guard to prevent violence. This was not done because I believe the tolerant peace-loving left and their accomplices in the media wanted a confrontation. That's what led to Heather Heyer’s unfortunate death, not the words of President Trump.

The violence and intolerance of the left has been on display since the night after the election of President Trump. The so-called resistance by the left to a democratically elected president is the real disgrace. The violent language and actions by the left, such as the destruction and violence perpetrated by Antifa on Inauguration Day in Washington D.C. and on the campus of Berkeley University, is a disgrace.

Celebrities and elected officials openly promoting the overthrow or assassination of the president is shocking and goes unchallenged by the media or other elected Democrats. I should not be surprised by the actions of the left since their leadership is born out of the 1960s when violence was their calling card.

I am old enough to remember the violent Vietnam War protest on college campuses and the violent left wing groups such as the Black Panthers and the Weather Underground. The right has also displayed reprehensible violence like the Oklahoma City bombing carried out by Timothy McVeigh; however, in recent U.S. history the left has made the right look like amateurs when it comes to the using intimidation and violence to achieve political objectives.

So where do we go from here? Here is a suggestion to the tolerant peace-loving left: Get over it! Donald Trump was elected and will serve at least four years as president. The Russians had nothing to do with his election results. We conservatives survived eight years of Barack Obama and you will survive four or dare I say it eight years of Donald Trump. How about resolving our differences the good old American way by debating our ideas with actual respect and dignity?

The best and truly respectful way to register your displeasure is when you vote. After the voting takes place we owe it to each other to be respectful and tolerant of the results. We can still disagree after elections but there is no need to deny anyone their freedoms of speech, assembly or to resort to violence. We are all Americans. Let's starting acting that way.

Enjoying our content? Become a Bucks County Courier Times subscriber to support stories like these. Get full access to our signature journalism for just 44 cents a day.

Frank Mashett is a 14 year resident of Bucks County and a business executive with 37 years of experience.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_074c7dd7-120d-5ee2-a639-d812c81216b0.html

JayDubya and gringott like this.
  11. Irons

I would feel sorry for these folks, but if you are waiting in line to meet a klinton you are obviously too stupid to be helped.

Supporters Suffer Heat Stroke in Hot Sun After Hillary Shows Up Hour-and-a-Half Late for Book Signing
    by Cristina Laila 140 Comments

Failed Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton held a book signing at the Barnes & Noble in Union Square on Tuesday to mark the launch of her memoir ‘What Happened‘.

It wasn’t just Hillary supporters who showed up to the book signing. Hillary got trolled by Trump supporters who confronted her by surprise. Hillary tried to brush it off, but she was obviously rattled.

Rebel Media reporter Laura Loomer confronted Hillary Clinton about her 33,000 emails and Seth Rich before being dragged out by Secret Service.

Independent journalist Jason Goodman also confronted Hillary Clinton at her book signing, asking her why Imran Awan was able to run a “spy ring,” in Congress.

Hillary reportedly showed up over an hour and a half late on Tuesday, leaving her supporters in the hot sun without water.

.http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...un-hillary-shows-hour-half-late-book-signing/

Lt Dan and gringott like this.
  12. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Warms the cockles of my heart, I love happy endings!!

gringott and Irons like this.
  13. Irons

Look, another pretty dolt! Comments are sig line worthy!

dolt
    dōlt/

noun
    1. a stupid person.

Miss Texas Tears into President Donald Trump at Miss America Pageant (VIDEO)
    by Jim Hoft 25 Comments

Even the Miss America pageant got political this year.
    Miss Texas ripped into President Donald Trump over his statements on the Charlottesville riots.

[​IMG]

During the question and answer period PEOPLE’s Jess Cagle asked Miss Texas Margana Wood about the riots in Charlottesville and Preisdent Trump’s response:

“I think that the white supremacist issue … it was very obvious that it was a terrorist attack. And I think that President Donald Trump should’ve made a statement earlier addressing the fact, and in making sure all Americans feel safe in this country and that is the number one issue right now.”

The crowd loved it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...dent-donald-trump-miss-america-pageant-video/

gringott likes this.
  14. searcher

15. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

and that is why democracy will always fail.

16. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Had that been a black child they were hanging......Oh my!!!

17. gringott

N/A
    Happened to hear the end of a National People's Radio show about the Bannon interview on 60 minutes. The man guest first compared Bannon to Joseph Goebbels, then added that he was also much like Lenin. Much comment that Bannon is a Revolutionary. The guest mentioned he has some kind of show called the Secular Jew, for people like him, and that goys would not get much from it.

WTF?

I only hear NPR in the car, odd times and for short periods, and I have yet to fail to hear pure leftist propaganda each time. Why are we funding this partisan political BS?

smooth and Irons like this.
  18. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    helohangingcommie.jpg When the day comes the media is first in line, they are the most treasonous of all

gringott likes this.
  19. searcher

Missouri lawmaker censured and urged to RESIGN from job after posting controversial Facebook message about her dream of a Trump assassination
    • Missouri Democratic Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal was censured Wednesday after the stated voted in favor of her reprimand by 28-2
    • The lawmaker was criticized for her controversial Facebook comment last month talking about her hopes of a Trump assassination
    • The House since opened an ethics review on a Republican's post calling for a Confederate monument vandal to be hanged
    • The response comes after last month's comments were posted amid nationwide controversy over Confederate monuments and white nationalist rallies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4882114/Missouri-lawmaker-censured-Trump-assassination-post.html#ixzz4se6TF0Vl

20. Irons

Ticks need to be pried off their host. And then killed.
    Not a bad idea to have them tested for being a disease carrier after they are dead.

Lt Dan and gringott like this.
  21. Irons

Best comment I have read in a long time, fantastic even! . . . :2 thumbs up:

Randall Flagg 5 hours ago

Ryan and McConnell are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Democratic Party and their lord George Soros; they LIE. Lying is the last refuge of the globalists, they have no other weapon at their disposal. The globalists have become quixotic; they're wandering around in a mindless trance swinging wildly at windmills with a rusty sword.

These are the flower children of the 1960s whose time has passed.
    These practitioners of totalitarian neo-Marxism cannot accept the fact that their perverse ideology has failed and is nothing but a bad memory. The globalists on both sides of the aisle are absolutely powerless so in their dementia induced rage they are attempting to destroy everything around them.

These people are severely mentally unstable and belong in an asylum for the criminally insane.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...itch-mcconnell-68-gop-voters-want-leadership/

Glasgow, Lt Dan, hammerhead and 2 others like this.
  22. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

And they would have succeeded if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

I guess there can only be so much bs slung before it gets thrown right back.

Oldmansmith and Irons like this.
  23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    What ever happened to sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me? So many thin skinned fu*ks out there these days

Winston_Room101 likes this.
  24. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

My memory is a little faded, but didn't we have a thread where we threw insults at each other (in fun)?

25. searcher

'I think it's a privilege to teach future dead cops': New York City professor involved with antifa movement tweets anti-police message that draws criticism
    • Michael Issacson, 29, is a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City
    • Issacson tweeted: 'Some of y’all might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teaching at John Jay College but I think it’s a privilege to teach future dead cops'
    • His tweet from August 23 came to light after his Thursday night appearance on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show
    • Issacson is involved in the antifa movement and previously founded a group called Smash Racism D.C.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889364/New-York-City-professor-tweets-anti-police-message.html#ixzz4sq9HheUC

26. searcher

Uproar after CNN host Anthony Bourdain says he would cook poisonous hemlock for President Trump if he was hired to cater dinner for him
    • Anthony Bourdain was asked last week what he would serve President Trump and Kim Jong-un if he was hired to cater a dinner for them
    • The celebrity chef jokingly responded 'hemlock' - a poisonous plant
    • When contacted by Fox about the comments, Bourdain reversed his position, saying he would actually serve the president kale
    • The comments have drawn the ire of right-wingers on social media
    • 'I will never watch you or any show you are ever on. You should be ashamed,' one user wrote
    • Others defended Bourdain, saying that he was just making a joke
    • 'The far right want Anthony Bourdain fired because he jokingly said he'd serve Trump Hemlock. They are the true snowflakes,' another user wrote

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889090/Anthony-Bourdain-d-cook-hemlock-President-Trump.html#ixzz4sqAClFpZ

27. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

It's interesting how the left doesn't view their own hate of DJT as a negative thing. It's one thing to hope for someone else to win an election - hoping and proclaiming a desire for extreme bodily harm to fall upon DJT and his supporters is indicative of a sad state of mental affairs in this Nation.

28. gringott

N/A
    I love the first amendment, and boobs.

Ensoniq and the_shootist like this.
  29. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    :belly laugh:

30. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    >Express a desire to kill the POTUS
    > Get glorified by the left because they know DJT is a 'White Supremacist'!
    > Only 'right wingers' are upset

Let's get this party started. Time to clean up the commie infestation in this country!!!

31. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Triggered her a bit

Irons, the_shootist and searcher like this.
  32. searcher

33. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Now that's quality entertainment right there folks! The tide seems to be turning ever so slowly...

Aurumag likes this.
  34. Irons

Heh, CNN is a joke that still thinks people care what they have to say.

Aurumag, the_shootist and gringott like this.
  35. Irons

[​IMG]

spinalcracker, Ensoniq and gringott like this.
  36. Irons

NYT Reporter Attacks Trump For Allowing 11-Year-Old Boy to Mow WH Lawn: ‘Sends Bad Signal For Child Labor’
    September 17, 2017 by Cristina Laila 165 Comments
    White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders read a letter from a 10-year-old entrepreneur who asked if he could mow the White House lawn in early August.
    The boy, who since sending the letter turned 11-years-old, is named Frank. Frank wrote to the President, explaining that he has been mowing his neighbors’ lawns in the nearby town of Falls Church, Virginia and was itching to mow the White House lawn.

President Trump invited the young boy and his father to the White House so he could mow the lawn.

[​IMG]

Eleven-year-old Frank Giaccio mowed the White House Rose Garden on Friday.
    President Trump later invited Frank into the Oval Office.

[​IMG]Steven Greenhouse @greenhousenyt

Not sending a great signal on child labor, minimum wage & occupational safety >> Trump White House lets a 10-year-old volunteer mow its lawn
    https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/908682993455308800 …

9:35 AM - Sep 15, 2017

Good God Steven Greenhouse you are a massive, gigantic pussy.

.http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...boy-mow-wh-lawn-sends-bad-signal-child-labor/

37. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    To whomever wrote and read the below post, this excerpt is utterly wrong:

OKC had nothing to do with "the right" because it was an FBI/ATF staged event engineered to destroy the militia, along with the multiple file boxes full of incriminating evidence of dirty deeds perpetrated by the Kriminal Klinton Klan.

38. searcher

Sean Spicer helps Colbert mock Trump at the Emmys: Ex-press secretary turns on his old boss with shock cameo as host ridicules the 'morally corrupt' President and kicks off a celebrity hate fest
    • Spicer was wheeled out on a White House-esq press podium and re-created his infamous inauguration claim
    • The former press secretary appeared after Colbert unleashed a blistering string of jabs about Trump
    • He called him 'morally corrupt anti-hero,' a 'whiter Walter White,' and sang that 'treason is better on TV'
    • The pair were joined by a host of celebrities in criticizing the president throughout the three-hour show
    • Jane Fonda and her 9 to 5 costars Lilly Tomlin and Dolly Parton called him a bigot
    • Donald Glover also 'thanked' him for 'making black people number one on the most oppressed list'
    • Alec Baldwin slammed Trump for his unsuccessful Emmy nominations in the past for The Apprentice
    • As he picked up an award, he said: 'I suppose I should say, at long last, Mr. President, here is your Emmy'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893888/Sean-Spicer-helps-Colbert-mock-Trump-Emmys.html#ixzz4t1JTTJxn

39. searcher

Irons and spinalcracker like this.
  40. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    Lt Dan and Irons like this.