1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Left is Freaking Insane

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Just two more irrational lefties who can kiss my ass

Irons likes this.
  2. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Ahhh, her pain never gets old! She actually thinks people still give a shit what she says. Hello, irrelevance?
    Keep talking you psychotic nut job and the demonrat party will never elect anybody for decades.

Hillary Tells of Screaming Into Pillow, Election Night Shock in Irish TV Interview.
    by Damien Cowley
    Total shock, no concession speech prepared, Clinton reveals, in European interview.

[​IMG]

In a television interview broadcast on Ireland’s ‘’Late Late Show’’, former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, opened up on the unfolding of events on election night 2016.

Promoting her campaign memoir, ‘What Happened’, Clinton described the night and its aftermath as ‘’painful’’ and ‘’so terrible’’.

‘’I would have to go lie down because it was so excruciating’’, she joked to interviewer Ryan Tubridy in a candid conversation, filmed near her home in Chappaqua, New York.

“I was in a state of shock. I had not prepared a concession speech,” Clinton revealed, explaining that whilst expecting a close result, her campaign remained confident of victory up until early election night returns began to suggest otherwise.

Hillary told RTE she wanted to scream, “Oh, I did. But that was a common occurrence in those days. You know, scream into the pillow when I saw what was happening.”

Following a final rally in Philadelphia, appearing with then president, Barack Obama, husband Bill Clinton and celebrities including Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi, Clinton recalled that on the eve of polling day ‘’everyone was so confident.’’

Donald Trump, meanwhile, was predicting a ‘’great victory’’ as he campaigned in Scranton, New Jersey, on the same day.

‘’We are just one day away from the change you’ve been waiting for, for your entire life’’, he told supporters on his final day of campaigning.

“I would have been disappointed and really unhappy if I had lost to a normal Republican. But to lose to someone who I believed profoundly was not ready for the job, was temperamentally unqualified for the job – was such a burden.

‘’I just thought, ‘I’ve let everybody down, I’ve let my country down, I’ve let the world down. How did this happen?” Clinton continued.

Acknowledging the role of the email scandal and various shortcomings in her campaign, Clinton also blamed Russian president, Vladimir Putin, and the propagation of ‘’fake news’’ as factors in the election of President Trump.

“I knew there were these other forces at work that needed to be unpacked and analyzed. It’s not only about what happened, it’s about preventing it from happening again,” she added.

With links to Ireland since her involvement in the Northern Ireland peace process of the 1990s, Clinton, who ‘’segued from imposing political figure to slightly wacky grandma’’ according to one reviewer, told Ireland’s RTE Television that she was not going to let the experience turn her ‘’bitter and cynical’’ and that she would use her platform to fight against what she saw as ‘’politically damaging’’ trends emerging in the US.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...llow-election-night-shock-irish-tv-interview/

Ensoniq, Lt Dan and Hystckndle like this.
  3. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    ...snip...
    ‘’I just thought, ‘I’ve let everybody down, I’ve let my country down, I’ve let the world down. How did this happen?” Clinton continued.
    ...snip....

Gosh:
    Must be tough weight to bear....
    to " let the world down "....
    Anyone seen any humility yet ?
    :)
    Yeah, she's a screamer I would bet.
    Right to the bank from the depths of poverty.
    Kiss my arse.

Sigh....wife unit has dinner set up tonight with a couple about our age.
    They are open borders, open commerce, people.
    He works for a giant we all know world corp that pays
    little if any taxes here. They use ZERO American labor for their overseas installation projects.
    She thinks we are being " mean " to the illegals.
    This'll be good.
    They tried to bait me at another group dinner I went to a month or so ago, I ignored it.
    I think I will just go for the big sentence tonight.
    " Do you guys own any guns ? "
    Yeah, that'll do it.
    :)
    Film at 11.

spinalcracker, Irons, Ensoniq and 3 others like this.
  4. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    I'm telling my liberal associates I'm hoarding bump stocks in preparation for the ban. Gonna be a hot secondary market ;)

Goldhedge, gringott, Lt Dan and 2 others like this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Won't this bitch just die already? She's like herpes...she keeps coming back!

gringott likes this.
  6. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    searcher and gringott like this.
  7. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Trump wages war on 'unfunny' late night hosts who he says are conspiring with Democrats to constantly make fun of him - and is immediately mocked by Seth Myers
    • President Trump said late night hosts were 'repetitive' in their jokes about them
    • Complained that Democrats are not treated the same and asked for 'equal TV time'
    • Later, he accused NBC news of being 'knowingly inaccurate' with their reports
    • Seth Myers immediately responded to his first complaints mockingly
    • He invited the president to his studio at 'Penguin Avenue, Antarctica'
    • Trump will spend the day in Washington DC before going to North Carolina at night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958356/Trump-wages-war-unfunny-late-night-hosts.html#ixzz4uqZvVFf9
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ensoniq likes this.
  8. searcher

'Let's handle this like men': Veteran Marine Medal of Honor winner challenges Dan Bilzerian to a FIGHT as he reveals wife Bristol Palin has been getting prank calls since their row over Las Vegas massacre
    • Dakota Meter challenged Dan Bilzerian to a fight on Instagram on Saturday
    • The Afghanistan veteran said the social media star was now his 'mission'
    • He accused Bilzerian of giving out his wife Bristol Palin's phone number to friends
    • Meyer, who has two children with Bristol, said she had been receiving prank FaceTime calls from Bilzerian's 'little friends'
    • 'This ain't an option, just tell me when and where,' he concluded the video
    • Bilzerian called Meyer a 'retard' earlier in the week for criticizing his response to the Vegas massacre
    • The social media star filmed himself running away as others were shot around him
    • He then shared footage which showed him begging police for a gun at the scene so that he could take down the shooter
    • Meyer's wife Bristol Palin then joined in the debate, saying that he 'impeded' police officers work
    • Meyer said he wouldn't want Bilzerian to have 'his back in back in a pillow fight'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958634/Dakota-Meyer-challenges-Dan-Bilzerian-FIGHT.html#ixzz4uqceWMV1

Ensoniq likes this.
  9. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Generally I find this stuff juvenile but reporters are too far out if hand at his stage. Belligerent, obnoxious, trolling, omnipotent, etc.

Ass beatings do serve a purpose in life and are good for calibration

Glasgow and Someone_else like this.
  10. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

I had never thought about that. What does an ABCD (Ass Beating Calibration Device) look like?

Ensoniq and Glasgow like this.
  11. searcher

Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher
    BETNetworks

Published on Oct 10, 2017
    Eminem is back! And he's in classic bar-for-bar form blasting at Donald Trump from his Detroit home. The cyphers went crazy too. Peep.

Ensoniq likes this.
  12. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I'm sure Trump is losing sleep over being called out by a piece of candy on a negro TV network!

[​IMG]

Irons likes this.
  13. Irons

OMG Thousands of Hours Investigating – CNN Now Claims Russian Controlled Pokemon-Go Collapsed Clinton Candidacy…
    Posted on October 12, 2017 by sundance

Almost a full year has been spent creating vast Russian conspiracy narratives to sell Russia as the cause of Hillary Clinton’s failed campaign for the presidency. Thousand of hours and tens-of-millions of dollars have been spent trying to prove the vast planetary Russian conspiracy theory.

Today CNN drops their investigative bombshell: Pokémon Go did it !!

[​IMG](Link To Story)

Yes, that’s right… Apparently Comrade Pikachu and Comrade Charizard formed a brigade of militant Russian Pokémon characters and appointed General Jigglypuff to formulate the anti-Clinton campaign strategy.

Here’s how it started. WATCH:

According to CNN’s exhaustive investigation: Mewtwo and Zaptos led an advanced reconnaissance team near Ferguson, Baltimore and New York while reporting back to Blastoise who was hiding in the mid-west and spearheading the communications effort.

The strategy was brilliant.

All Articuno needed to do was talk to the old man in Veridian City and choose the option of “No” when he was asked if he needed a tutorial on how to catch Pokemon. As soon as that was accomplished, he flew to Cinnabar island, and, unknown to the Clinton campaign, if they surfed along the right side of the island, right where the water touches the land, the sixth item in the election inventory was duplicated a bunch of times.

This approach allowed Moltres to gain an invisible shield where John Podesta would no longer be able to track him. Once cloaked General Jigglypuff gave the order to create virtually unlimited amounts of Masterballs or Gold Nuggets. Whatever else you might think of the plan this strategy was brilliant.

Hillary Clinton never saw it coming. Many young players at the time didn’t get it, but there were only two fighting Pokemon other than Machop in the plan. Hitmonlee, always a phenomenal kickboxing Pokemon, and Hitmonchan simply by using his fists, (obviously protected by large red boxing gloves), were able to shift the entire electoral map by keeping Brian Fallon from seeing Wisconsin.

Once they had everyone distracted, via the baby form, Tyrogue, everything else simply fell into place.

Michigan fell once Mewtwo found the puzzles and, well, after going through a few floors of the dungeon, he simply used powerful psychic attacks on Tim Kaine and the rest is history. This made Trump’s entry into Pennsylvania start around level 70 and Podesta was unable to close the gap because by that time he didn’t save any Masterballs.

The annals of 2016 electoral history will always be remembered for the incredible efforts of Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, The Legendary Wolves, Meowth, Dragonite, Bulbasaur and the fossil Pokemon. Though Ash will likely argue for a long time they should not gain as much public praise as Comrade Pikachu and Comrade Charizard.

Damn those Russians are brilliant.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Now, you probably got this far, had a few snickers, and likely thought I’m joking right?

Right?

Be honest?

Well, if you were smiling while reading… I warn you you might break out into epic fits of uncontrolled laughter….

Because, I’m so not kidding, WATCH:

[​IMG]

Lt Dan likes this.
  14. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Prob fake but funny
    image.jpeg

15. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Was that the best Trumps writers could do? WE paid for that.

16. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

We paid for a bunch of Obozo's crap too.
    ....and would you prefer the writers were paid to write stuff for whatsherface instead? I'm kinda thinkin' you would be.

Why can't you see that we (American society) dodged a huge bullet in her not getting elected? Do you really think it would be better with her at the helm?

Lt Dan likes this.
  17. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

For the record, I believe BOTH parties are having a turd contest, with the idea being we have to figure out which one is the smallest turd, but we still must vote for a turd. I went off the reservation and voted for Jill Stein as we need new turds...As to the matter of wasting tax money, I object to either side wasting it.

18. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Pat Sajak.png

John Wayne.png

Irons and Lt Dan like this.
  19. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    monkey poop.jpg

Irons and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  20. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

To a large extent, I agree.
    ...but the difference is that with Trump, we got what the people wanted. The "Party" wanted anyone but him. So don't blame the Party for Trump. They did everything they could to keep him out.

OMG! You do realize she'd have done the same as whatsherface if elected, right? In fact, a lot of her stuff is even more wack than whatsherface's is.

Lt Dan likes this.
  21. searcher

Irons likes this.
  22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    .....and I'll just leave this right here folks because it sounds kind of dumb to me but does have the word fool and Nancy Pelosi in the same meme!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    smooth, searcher, Irons and 1 other person like this.
  23. Irons

Unreal! This person is evil personified. Damn, folks we were this close () to total ruin.

Devil Hillary is Called Out in Interview On Bill’s Sexual Abuse of Women, Responds: ‘That Was in the Past’ (VIDEO)
    by Cristina Laila 71 Comments
    This woman is THE DEVIL.

[​IMG]

Hillary did her best to sound disgusted and surprised over the news of Harvey Weinstein’s decades of sexual harassment and assault in a BBC interview with Andrew Marr.

Hillary Clinton was then confronted about her husband Bill Clinton’s past sexual abuse after she called Trump a “sexual assaulter”.

Hillary was referring to the Billy Bush “Access Hollywood” tape of Trump from over 10 years ago in which he made disparaging comments towards women. Trump even apologized for his “locker room talk” but has never admitted to sexual assault.

“This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment, politics. After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office,” Hillary said.

Really?? She’s literally describing her husband.

Andrew Marr responded by pointing out Hillary has dismissed allegations made by several women against her OWN HUSBAND, Bill Clinton. When asked if it was the right thing to do to dismiss the women who had accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, she replied, “YES”.

“Yes because that has all been litigated,” Hillary arrogantly replied. “That was subject of a huge investigation in the late ’90s and there were conclusions drawn. That was clearly in the past.”

SERIOUSLY?

Hillary Clinton is saying that sexual assault doesn’t count if it happened a long time ago. This is a woman who claims to be a feminist and a champion of women’s rights.

Watch the devil dismiss her husband’s sexual abuse below: Video via Guardian

smooth, Lt Dan and Ensoniq like this.
  24. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    When is this evil POS going to die??

25. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    When your enemy is digging a deep hole to bury themselves in; best to not suggest they stop digging

Aurumag, Alton, searcher and 3 others like this.
  26. searcher

Mississippi school district removes To Kill a Mockingbird from middle school lesson plan because it 'makes people uncomfortable'
    • A school district in Mississippi removed To Kill a Mockingbird from curriculum
    • The school board vice president said the language makes people 'uncomfortable'
    • The decision set Twitter ablaze with many saying it is censorship

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4978462/District-erases-To-Kill-Mockingbird-lesson-plan.html#ixzz4vX2HJ2K5

Alton and Irons like this.
  27. searcher

Since I believe in karma I can't wish death on anyone but to answer your guestion........

Ensoniq likes this.
  28. searcher

'F**k you Donald Trump!': Robert De Niro slams 'low life' Trump and says he can't sit on bench dedicated to him at New York Gala
    • Robert De Niro called President Donald Trump a 'lowlife' and refused to let him sit on the bench dedicated to him at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala
    • During his speech at the Pier 62 event in Manhattan, New York, the 74-year-old actor slammed Trump and his time so far in the White House
    • About his bench, De Niro said: 'One of my pleasures will be keeping people off my bench who don't deserve a view of the park like Donald Trump'
    • The Oscar Winner also admitted that he hasn't spoken to long-time friend Harvey Weinstein following the explosion of sex scandals and allegations against him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980678/Robert-Niro-slams-Trump-says-t-sit-bench.html#ixzz4vXZ4HJxo

Hystckndle, Irons and Ensoniq like this.
  29. Irons

These idiots are so out of touch with reality, and they still don't get it.

The Trumpinatoran hour ago

This is the delusion of the Marxist celebrity elites.....they live in a bubble of like minded people and they believe all America thinks like they do. They are shocked when they confront real America and discover how wrong they are. Only 20% of Americans identify as Liberal. We have the numbers and we need to shove OUR agenda down their throats for a change.

VIDEO: Comedian George Lopez Booed off Stage After Trump Jokes Flop at Gala

October 14, 2017 by Joshua Caplan 226 Comments

Akin to many of his peers in Hollywood, comedian George Lopez suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, “A mental dysfunction causing those detractors with hateful thoughts and feelings about Donald Trump to go unhinged.” Lopez’s illness didn’t let up recently, as the comedian was booed off stage and escorted out of a gala after his jokes about President Trump fell flat.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-lopez-booed-off-stage-trump-jokes-flop-gala/

Hystckndle, Lt Dan and andial like this.
  30. Irons

[​IMG]

31. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Interesting:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-entertained-sex-abuse-victims-will-disavow/

[​IMG]

Lt Dan and Irons like this.
  32. Irons

"Robert De Niro is another actor whose movies will be boycotted. We don’t care about actors’ political opinions. Actors are paid to entertain. That’s it.

De Niro is just another Hollywood Communist hack who will protect his producer buddy who is a sexual predator while slamming President Trump."

Someone_else likes this.
  33. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    jerry brown.jpg

gringott, Glasgow, Ensoniq and 5 others like this.
  34. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Joollywood actors are simply people who became rich and famous repeating other people's words over and over until they got it right. How does that give them any right to preach to us??? ASSHOLES!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Glasgow and searcher like this.
  35. searcher

Porn publisher Larry Flynt offers $10 million in full-page Washington Post ad for dirt that could get 'dangerously unfit' Trump impeached
    • Hustler publisher Larry Flynt took out a ful page ad in the Washington Post Sunday, offering $10 million for dirt on President Donald Trump
    • Flynt argued that Trump's election was 'illegitimate,' but also that he's shown he's 'dangerously unfit' for office as his tenure reaches nine months
    • Flynt argued that he could use the $10 million to 'buy luxuries,' but asked what good it would do in a 'world devastated by the most powerful moron in history?'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4982570/Larry-Flynt-offers-10-million-dirt-Trump.html#ixzz4vc0akRpu

Hystckndle and Irons like this.
  36. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Krapernick just filed a lawsuit claiming the owners were working together to ensure wasn't hired

image.png

37. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Just keep throwing shit against the wall kid and hope something sticks! I blame the Russians!

38. Irons

Holy fecking shit!! This is beyond insane!

Satanic Looking Drag Queen with Horns Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama Public Library in Long Beach
    October 16, 2017 by Kristinn Taylor 32 Comments
    The Michelle Obama Public Library in Long Beach, California hosted a satanic looking drag queen on Saturday who read books to young children as part of the library’s celebration LGBTQ History Month.

The shocking photo of a man dressed as a female demon with giant horns on his head reading to little children at a public library was posted to Twitter and Facebook by the Long Beach Library but taken down after a huge outpouring of critical replies, including from GOP Congressional candidate Omar Navarro. It also got the approval of the Church of Satan.

[​IMG]

Deleted Facebook image source via Twitter.

From this promotional graphic posted by the City of Long Beach one can see the targeted audience was very young children.

Xochi Mochi, the drag queen who dressed as a demon, posted the same photo to his Instagram account and commented on Twitter about the event. His Twitter bio reads, “Attention Earthlings: This is Xochi Mochi your resident killer Klown from outer space. I dress up in drags and love tacos.”

The description of the event from the Long Beach Public Library calendar of events.

Location: Michelle Obama Library Date: 10/14/2017 Time: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM

Join us for a celebration of LGBTQ History Month! All ages welcome! Celebration will include: Drag Queen Story Hour featuring Xochi Mochi at 12pm, a community art hour at 1pm and an LGBTQ History Timeline Workshop starting at 2pm. Brought to you by a collaboration between the Long Beach Public Library, The LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the GSA Network and The Imperial Court of Long Beach.

The Church of Satan gave their approval via their blue check mark Twitter account with a “Hail Satan!”

Follow
    [​IMG]The Church Of Satan

✔@ChurchofSatan

[​IMG]Omar Navarro

✔@RealOmarNavarro

What are we teaching kids in school? Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this.

8:09 PM - Oct 15, 2017

Republican Congressional candidate Omar Navarro, who is challenging incumbent Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters, said about the reading, “What are we teaching kids in school? Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...kids-michele-obama-public-library-long-beach/

39. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    It's Komiefornia! Who gives a crap?

40. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Hildabeast fell again this week. Report is she broke her toe

image.gif

gringott and Someone_else like this.