1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Left is Freaking Insane

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Cohen, what an idiot.

FoundingFathers likes this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The jews simply won't stop! If they weren't so pathetic and treasonous their actions would be laughable.

trumprico.jpg

3. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Seriously - it's a mental disorder.

Scorpio, Irons and Son of Gloin like this.
  4. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Quoted from somewhere on the interwebbs!
    The corruption of our people by the Jewish, liberal, democratic, equalitarian plague that afflicts us; is more clearly manifested in our soft mindedness, our unwillingness to face the harder realities of life than in anything else. Liberalism is an essentially feminine submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not that the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to do single combat with life. Who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a pink and blue patterned nursery, which the lions lay down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after. Nor should spirituality healthy men of our race even want the world to be that way. That is an alien essentially oriental approach to life, the world view of slaves rather than a free men of the West. But it has permeated our whole society, even those who do not consciously accept the liberal doctrines have been corrupted by the. Decade after decade the race problem in America has gotten worse. But the majority of those who wanted a solution, who wanted to preserve a white America were never able to screw up the courage to look the obvious solutions in the face. All the liberals and the Jews had to do was begin screeching about inhumanity, or injustice, or genocide. And most of our people who had been beating around the edges of a solution too to their heals like frightened rabbits. Because their was not a way to solve the race problem which would be “fair for everybody” they kept trying to evade it hoping it would go away by itself. And the same has been true of the Jewish problem, and the immigration problem, and the over population problem, and the eugenics problem, and a thousand related problems. Yes the inability to face reality to face reality and make difficult decisions, that is the salient symptom of the liberal disease.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    solarion and Son of Gloin like this.
  5. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

About me-again kelly and her "show"...........................

wiseoldfart9 minutes ago

What a waste of leftist money she turned out to be. Good.

. aasweet.gif

Son of Gloin likes this.
  6. Irons

This is good. Get them all in one place publicly and on record.
    ANY of them that cannot produce solid proof and police records of their reporting the altercation should be promptly sued into oblivion.
    Remember, bill clintons accusers all filed police records and were paid off.

Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Unite for Press Conference, Interview with Megyn

[​IMG]

by BREITBART NEWS11 Dec 201713,270

According to CBS news, women who have accused President Trump of sexual harassment will hold a press conference to demand a Congressional investigation. Beforehand, the women will also appear on Megyn Kelly Today:
    View image on Twitter

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...users-unite-press-conference-interview-megyn/

Son of Gloin and FoundingFathers like this.
  7. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Now we know the real reason Al Franken resigned.

gringott, Irons and Son of Gloin like this.
  8. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    This is what needs to happen in America

ITattacksmedia.png

gringott likes this.
  9. Irons

Stuart Smalley did not resign. He announced he will resign in a few weeks. Or not. Maybe. IMO don't count on it.

The leftists are seeing if Judge Moore wins, when he wins Smalley will announce he is not resigning because Moore is a sexual assaulter too.
    Doesn't matter there is ZERO proof Judge Moore did anything and Smalley is photographed assaulting a sleeping woman.

The left will not give up, they are still in utter disbelief none of their smearing and lies are working anymore.
    They will continue with their pathetic attempts that just keep getting weaker and more far fetched.
    And they will continue to lose, and lose credibility with every attempt.

Reminds me of these pictures. Snif.... it's beautiful!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Have a crazy liberal snowflake relative coming over for Christmas this year?
    Why not make them crazier with this trigger hanging from your Christmas tree?

[​IMG]

11. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Right next to that one I'd like to have this one that says

NEVER PRESIDENT
    [​IMG]
    DIE BITCH DIE

FoundingFathers, Irons and gringott like this.
  12. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    ^^^^^^^
    You can hang her from the tree and not get arrested!

FoundingFathers and Uglytruth like this.
  13. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

14. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    These people need to be gassed!

[​IMG]

15. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    Well, that was entertaining. "I'm vegan but I still eat cheese sometimes". Since steak and BBQ ribs are my favorite things, how am I contributing to "toxic masculinity" and not being a good citizen of the earth? Help us all Lord!!

16. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I really not wanting to come across as sexist, but I have to say that she'd have been better off being barefoot and pregnant in someones kitchen than whatever it is she's done with her life so far. lol
    ....and toxic masculinity? If that's even a real thing, then what about the toxic femininity that suck so many guys in, only to oftentimes leave them broken and penniless after the divorce?

Glasgow and Lt Dan like this.
  17. Irons

She isn't good looking enough to get away with being that stupid.

18. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

lol............

Deep State #MSM Worry About Trump Using Two Hands to Sip Water But Ignore Hillary's Brain Damage
    Lionel Nation

Published on Dec 19, 2017
    This is an actual quote from an actual story that actually thought it critical to describe how President Trump drank water. I kid you not.

President Trump was unveiling his new national security strategy in front of military service members in Washington, D.C., on Monday when he took yet another awkward drink of water – but this time using two hands to hold his glass.

“On January 20, 2017, I stood on the steps of the capital to herald the day the people became rulers of their nation again,” the president said before reaching for the glass to take a sip.

In November, he grabbed a bottle of Fiji water and sipped it awkwardly as cameras flashed in the background during a press conference at the White House.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017...

Lt Dan and Glasgow like this.
  19. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    White privilege
    Toxic masculinity
    Mansplaining

F off you snowflakes

FoundingFathers, searcher and Irons like this.
  20. searcher

California city promises to remove 50-foot-tall ‘racist’ trees planted in the 1960s that separate a historically black neighborhood from a golf course
    • Palm Springs officials told residents of a black neighborhood they would remove a line of trees standing between them and a city-owned golf course
    • The 50-foot-tall trees were planted in the 1960, only along the 14th fairway
    • Residents believe the trees were planted to segregate them from white golfers
    • The tamarisk trees block views of the golf course and nearby mountains

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5196989/City-remove-racist-trees-planted-near-golf-course.html#ixzz51nKh0jbN
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

solarion likes this.
  21. BackwardsEngineeer

BackwardsEngineeer If I weren't a snowflake, I'd have no luck at all Silver Miner

Now I don't know about the rest of you but it is reaching the point that the stupidity that surrounds us is overtaking my ability to process it all. It's like being in a raging river and I feel like I'm going down for the last time. With all the mindless conversations here and elsewhere over the last 25 years preparing me for this day, it just wasn't enough to allow me to big picture what we're seeing. I guess I thought that deep down there couldn't be an entire group of people, possibly a vast majority that were as truly ignorant and situationally unaware as our nation has become. People are so addicted to debt, glamour and self they will mindlessly believe or follow anything seeking their next fix. Frankly it the scares the crap out of me, as it begins to be obvious how unruly this will become when the music stops. Having witnessed atrocities in Liberia and other parts of the world, I see similar patterns present there beginning to emerge here. The most dangerous of which is the youths total disregard and contempt of the older generations. Older meaning 35 to 40+ not like 65+. I still have nightmares about landing in Liberia shortly post Charles Taylor seeing entire country of under 30 somethings, mostly twenty somethings and any children they could have had.

In any event if the hate and division isn't somehow stopped we are going to reap it many times over and it will be viewed as our fault by the under 30 crowd....

smooth, BigJim#1-8, Ensoniq and 3 others like this.
  22. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

That chick is a guilt peddling machine. In just a few minutes she managed to push her agenda...including spreading guilt for being male, guilt for eating meat, & guilt for being wealthy.

I say she eats her veggies...and cheese and minds her own damn business.
    Hell...trees can be raycis now too?!? I wonder if that includes black spruce trees.

23. Irons

[​IMG]

Glasgow, smooth, Lt Dan and 4 others like this.
  24. Uglytruth

WOW I expect them to be offended by white balls or demand diversity & mofreeshit.

searcher likes this.
  25. Irons

Nancy...... just retire and go home while you still have a shred of dignity.

FAIL=> Nancy Pelosi Skips Planned Protest Against Trump Tax Bill After No One Shows Up (VIDEO)
    December 19, 2017 by Cristina Laila 37 Comments
    Democrat House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi skipped a planned tax bill protest after only a handful of protesters showed up.

[​IMG]

MSNBC was on the scene reporting and to their chagrin had to admit Pelosi was a no show.

“These protests have never been like what we saw with the healthcare law. This particular protest was supposed to start at three, it was supposed to feature Nancy Pelosi, and it’s supposed to have hundreds of people, and none of those things are going to end up being true,” reported MSNBC.

It’s fun to watch the Democrats flail as they realize there’s a new Sheriff in town.

Glasgow, Lt Dan and FoundingFathers like this.
  26. Uglytruth

You know what libs really hate? Truth! Trying to steer the conversation again.

The recent addition of “fake news” takes second place with 23% f

27. Irons

Oh this is beautiful and TPTB can't ignore it because it's too public. Sweet!!!

LOCK HER UP! Rosie O’Donnell Caught Bribing GOP Senators With Millions of Dollars to Kill Tax Bill
    December 20, 2017 by Cristina Laila
    Rosie O’Donnell offered Senators $2 million to vote against the GOP bill Tuesday evening which is a felony.

Of course it didn’t work because the Senate passed the bill 51-48 in a midnight showdown.

[​IMG]

In a desperate attempt to stop Trump’s tax bill Tuesday evening, O’Donnell frantically tweeted she was willing to pay Senator Collins and Senator Flake $2 million each to vote against Trump’s tax bill.

[​IMG]ROSIE

✔@Rosie

so how about this
    i promise to give
    2 million dollars to senator susan collins
    and 2 million to senator jeff flake

if they vote NO
    NO I WILL NOT KILL AMERICANS
    FOR THE SUOER RICH

DM me susan
    DM me jeff

no shit
    2 million
    cash
    each

10:25 PM - Dec 19, 2017
    [​IMG]terri mc@callinlexie
    Replying to @Rosie
    @SenatorCollins this is your legacy & if you vote yes, it's your last term.

[​IMG]ROSIE

✔@Rosie

susan - 2 million dollars cash
    call if u want to negotiate

do u think your family is proud of u @sennatorcollins

woman - mother - grandmother - sister - daughter
    u have betrayed us all

dear god
    ask for forgiveness
    redeem ur soul tomorrow #NOTSEXISTpic.twitter.com/wa0QcMXNk2

10:36 PM - Dec 19, 2017

Rachel Meadow? You drinking again, Rosie?

[​IMG]ROSIE

✔@Rosie

rachel meadow asks - "was susan collins engaged ... did u feel a heartbeat - was she human" SHE THINKS ITS SEXIST ? NO U SEE SUSAN STOOD AND SAID - NO - I WONT KILL AMERICANS - AND NOW SHE SAYS "YES - YES I WILL KILL AMERICANS" FUCK U SUSAN COLLINS - U MAKE ME SICK - UR NO WOMAN

9:44 PM - Dec 19, 2017

UNHINGED:

[​IMG]ROSIE

✔@Rosie

WE CANNOT SIT AT HOME WHILE THEY ROB OUR NATION - YOUR NEIGHBORS HEALTH CARE - FOR THE FUCKING MERCERS AND KOCH BROTHERS - FUCK THEM - RISE UP

9:59 PM - Dec 19, 2017

Rosie doubled down when people took notice:

11h
    [​IMG]Donna Tweeta (Williams)@Donnatweeta
    Replying to @Rosie
    Wow Rosie! God will bless this immensely. In the church we call that a friggin HUGE "seed" that God will amplify magnificently and return it to you. If they accept NEVER see that as a loss. I'm excited for you! Woo Hoo!! That's what I'm talking about, Rosie!

[​IMG]ROSIE

✔@Rosie

i will HAPPILY pay any GOP senator 2 million dollars
    to vote NO

they have been paid
    obviously

10:42 PM - Dec 19, 2017

Bribery is illegal according to Federal law.

Here’s the relevant portion of 18 USC §201(b): (Via The Daily Wire)

Whoever—

(1)directly or indirectly, corruptly gives, offers or promises anything of value to any public official or person who has been selected to be a public official, or offers or promises any public official or any person who has been selected to be a public official to give anything of value to any other person or entity, with intent—

(A) to influence any official act; or

(B) to influence such public official or person who has been selected to be a public official to commit or aid in committing, or collude in, or allow, any fraud, or make opportunity for the commission of any fraud, on the United States; or

(C) to induce such public official or such person who has been selected to be a public official to do or omit to do any act in violation of the lawful duty of such official or person;

…shall be fined under this title or not more than three times the monetary equivalent of the thing of value, whichever is greater, or imprisoned for not more than fifteen years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

LOCK HER UP!

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]#ThePersistence

✔@ScottPresler

LOCK HER UP:

Rosie O'Donnell promised to bribe Senator Collins and Senator Flake with $2 Million/each if they vote no to tax reform.

I'm pretty sure bribery is a felony
    .http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/20/rosie-odonnell-offers-2-million-in-cash-to-any-gop-senators-who-kill-tax-reform/ …#WednesdayWisdom#RosieODonnell

9:31 AM - Dec 20, 2017

[​IMG]Ben Shapiro

✔@benshapiro

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! https://www.dailywire.com/news/24896/rosie-odonnell-violates-federal-law-offers-bribe-ben-shapiro …

8:30 AM - Dec 20, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Rosie O'Donnell Violates Federal Law, Offers To Bribe Republican Senators To Vote Against Tax Bill
    Late on Tuesday evening, as Republicans moved to pass a historic tax reform package, Rosie O’Donnell – nemesis of Donald Trump and former television star – tweeted out offers of bribery to Republican...

dailywire.com

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]DeplorableBrittany[​IMG]@writemombritt

Next time you break federal law and attempt to bribe senators, maybe do it in private miss Rosie O'Donnell? #WednesdayWisdom#LockHerUp

9:04 AM - Dec 20, 2017

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Jack Bailey [​IMG]@JackBaileyUSA

Rosie O'Donnell committed a felony punishable up to 15 years in prison in tweeting bribes to pay Senators $2 million or more to vote against the tax bill.

@jeffsessions - time to get to work.

"The Tax Bill Shows the G.O.P."#GOPTaxBillScam

8:49 AM - Dec 20, 2017

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-gop-senators-millions-dollars-kill-tax-bill/

searcher, Uglytruth, smooth and 2 others like this.
  28. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    There is no longer the rule of law applied to the SJWs in Bizarro World USA!

Uglytruth likes this.
  29. Irons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Dumb bitch better go to jail over that shit. Blatant......

Lt Dan, Glasgow, Irons and 2 others like this.
  31. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Mad Cow needs to be burned at the stake!!

32. Irons

It will look really bad if nothing happens to her. Millions of people have seen her publicly commit a felony.

Lt Dan, Glasgow and smooth like this.
  33. Irons

[​IMG]
    agnostic conservative
    24 minutes ago
    This is a perfect example of why I loath leftists. They can't simply have another position and try to argue it by making rational points. Nope, they just immediately start BLATANTLY lying and using scare tactics. Just because their supporters are mentally "unsophisticated," doesn't mean everyone else is. Look, if you want to have a differing position, we can just agree to disagree. But when you continually attempt to lie to my face, you are now insulting my intelligence and I want to loosen your teeth.

the_shootist, Lt Dan and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  34. searcher

Here's a goodie............

Trump’s ticket to survival: Ban all the words
    Wednesday

Posted at 6:00 AM

WASHINGTON — President Trump has the best words — and only the best. If there is a word he does not like, or a phrase or proper noun that is not performing up to his expectations, he calls that word into his office and he tells that word, in no uncertain terms, “You’re fired.”

Earlier this month, we learned that Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel dropped “Romney” from her official communications — at the request of Trump, who did not like McDaniel using the name “Romney,” even though that is her name, because it is also the name of her uncle Mitt, who Trump regards as a “loser.”

Word dismissed. Problem solved.

Now The Washington Post’s Lena Sun and Juliet Eilperin report that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention barred the use in budget documents of terms Trump officials find objectionable: “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

The CDC disavowed the word ban after a brutal couple of days in which the response proved, to a science-based* certainty, that the Trump administration had made itself vulnerable* to a great diversity* of mockery. The prevailing view: What the fetus* is going on?

(*=Forbidden words used without permission.)

My own analysis, made in consideration with my personal wishes, finds that the administration should not give up on its word ban. In fact, a more extensive word ban — an all-out vocabulary blockade, enforced by an armada of language police — could be Trump’s ticket to survival.

Trump could benefit enormously from restricting the use of the many words, names and phrases that threaten him: Robert Mueller. Good taste. Facts. Spelling. The Geneva Conventions. Suit-jacket buttons. The Constitution. Exercise. International trade. Democrats. Intelligence briefings. Intelligence.

It would be even more effective if the administration replaced problematic words with favorable ones. The tax bill in Congress is deeply unpopular because it’s a giveaway to the rich and it keeps loopholes, such as the tax bonanza for hedge-fund billionaires, that Trump promised to abolish. But if the administration simply bans the word “rich” in favor of “deserving” and replaces “loopholes” with “incentives,” the tax bill is instantly jam-packed with incentives for the deserving.

The tax bill could become even more unpopular when people discover it’s likely that 13 million fewer Americans will have health insurance, and as a result more will get sick and die. But the situation sounds much better if the word “uninsured” is banned in favor of “treatment-unencumbered,” “sick” is replaced with “in transition” and “dead” is replaced by “inactive.”

Trump might also need to restrict use of the words “kickback” and “self-dealing” after Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., reversed himself and announced his support for the bill, just as it emerged that a provision had been added providing a bonanza to real estate investors such as ... Bob Corker.

Using the word ban to thwart the Russia probe is more problematic — but doable. “Collusion” would need to be replaced by a more benign word, such as “cooperation.” The name “Russia” could be jettisoned in favor of the friendlier-sounding “Canada” and the problematic phrase “obstruction of justice” replaced by the inoffensive phrase “presidential discretion.” To be safe, Trump should ban “impeachment” in favor of “commendation.” The worst-case headline for Trump becomes: “President Trump commended for using presidential discretion over cooperation with Canada.”

Trump should probably ban the word “irony” after his attorneys argued that the ”.gov” emails from his transition team are “private” property and not “official” — even though Trump’s defenders argued the opposite when defending Michael Flynn’s Russia contacts during the transition as “official” and not “private.”

There is no Trump problem a word ban wouldn’t fix. Forbidding the phrases “rules of evidence” and “civil procedure” would prevent meddlesome senators from exposing Trump judicial nominees’ lack of familiarity with what the elites call “law.” Banning the word “credibility” could boost the reputation of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who proclaimed the “defeat of ISIS” on Sunday — just after Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said “don’t believe” such claims.

And then there’s poor Rex Tillerson, waiting quietly to be fired as secretary of state. He will need to have words such as “humiliation” and “defenestration” barred to protect his dignity.

Or maybe Trump will inform the secretary of his dismissal simply by announcing he has banned two more words: “Rex Tillerson.”

Follow Dana Milbank on Twitter, @Milbank.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/opinion/20171220/trumps-ticket-to-survival-ban-all-words

35. Irons

[​IMG]

Glasgow, the_shootist, smooth and 2 others like this.
  36. Irons

[​IMG]

37. solarion

Irons and Lt Dan like this.
  38. Irons

Deplorable_45an hour ago

Democrats have a lot of work ahead of them.
    1) They have to figure out how to convince Americans that they really don't have more money in their bank accounts
    2) Next they have to convince those people getting jobs that they are still unemployed.

Devonshire Divaan hour ago

Hillary's liver is having a bad day...

Glasgow and Lt Dan like this.
  39. solarion

Don't give them any ideas. The communist party will probably sponsor a go fund me to raise cash so they can buy out businesses stateside just to close them down. Remember that retard Nancy Piglosi talking about what a great payoff in economic activity the federal regime gets for dumping funds into food stamps.

Glasgow and Uglytruth like this.
  40. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Start hanging these rat bastards!