1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Left is Freaking Insane

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    If Commiefornia is so progressive why doesn't anyone shit on the streets in my state? I call bullSHIT!

2. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Man that is hilarious!
    What used to be funny and now is just sickening and sad is how these leftists are totally lacking any creativity or imagination with their constant attacks using the same tired old BS that never really worked for them in the past.

Every tired old commie bumper sticker slogan they trot out is immediately discredited and made into memes like the one above. They are not getting away with any of it anymore. But tomorrow they will try again.

.MAGA!

3. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Man....... those like like some BIG Piles-O-Shit! Some even look like mountains. If you look closely & connect the dots you can see a picture of pelosi, or a gun, or noprah, or obama or..........

4. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Whoops! That Didn't Work!
    Mark Dice

Published on Jan 16, 2018
    This is hilarious! CNN was doing what they usually do, when there was a little hiccup in their plan. Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

Support me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Did you know I'm an author? Checkout my books!
    Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
    http://amazon.com/author/markdice
    Download my books from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
    Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Lt Dan, pay dirt and Irons like this.
  5. Irons

Pushy, rude the guy is an embarrassment. Perfect example of the lunatic left.

POTUS Trump Tells CNN’s Jim Acosta to ‘Get Out’ of the Oval Office After His Latest Outburst (VIDEO)

January 16, 2018 by Cristina Laila 482 Comments

CNN’s Jim Acosta, who is known for his unruly behavior and juvenile outbursts towards President Trump and others, threw a tantrum Tuesday claiming White House aides shouted in his face to drown out his questions.

President Trump then pointed at Jim Acosta and said “out”.

BigJim#1-8, Hystckndle and Lt Dan like this.
  6. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    [​IMG]
    OUT!!!>>>
    hillarysnervous.gif

gringott and newmisty like this.
  7. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    Ha! One softly uttered "out" and Jim folded like a cheap suit.

Glasgow, the_shootist, Irons and 3 others like this.
  8. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    He left out "and don't come back"

9. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    image.jpeg

Lt Dan, Irons and Hystckndle like this.
  10. Irons

"And take his coat!!"

11. Irons

[​IMG]

Glasgow and Lt Dan like this.
  12. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Negroes keep electing these foolish idiots simply because the skin color matches their own and then they wonder why they're still living in the hood 60 years later. They haven't got the mental capacity to figure it out I guess!

13. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    This is very similar to my shutdown of the family sh*thole conversation on Sunday:

I simply asked my uber-lib brother-in-law about the homeless situation in his uber-progressive town, and followed up by asking where they sh*t.

14. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

gringott and Irons like this.
  15. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    That was so good I had to make a meme

image.jpeg

gringott, DodgebyDave, Lt Dan and 2 others like this.
  16. pay dirt

pay dirt Gold Member Gold Chaser

That Mark Dice vid with Don Lemon and MLK nephew was awesome! CNN has completely lost their marbles and are lost in the propaganda abyss. I bet Don Lemon now thinks MLK nephew is illegitimate.

[​IMG]

gringott, Lt Dan, Irons and 1 other person like this.
  17. Irons

Here is my favorite Dr Carson meme...........

trz111.jpg

gringott, Ensoniq, BigJim#1-8 and 2 others like this.
  18. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

Ahahahahahahahah Jim Acosta! Like the yappy little lickspittle that he is!

gringott likes this.
  19. Irons

Poor washed up unemployed actress! There will be many more like you hon!

Alyssa Milano Blasts Trump Supporters as ‘More Unamerican’ Than DREAMers
    January 17, 2018 by Jim Hoft 244 Comments
    Guest post by John S. Roberts at Right Observer:

President Donald Trump sent two tweets that infuriated far left actress Alyssa Milano.

She went completely nuts, conflating Republicans with the KKK and declaring people who “continue to defend and support this President in all his racist horror, are more unamerican than any of those you are trying to deport.” Meaning, DREAMers – since immigration is the hot topic of the day.

gringott and Lt Dan like this.
  20. Irons

Now that President Trump has a Clean Bill of Health, Let’s Take a Look at the Democrats
    January 17, 2018 by Jim Hoft 116 Comments
    Guest post by Joe Hoft

[​IMG]

Yesterday the doctor who performed an exam of President Trump in regards to his physical and mental health and therefore ability to function as President stated that the President has “incredibly good genes.”
    The media went mad with the results showing that they could not pass the same tests. But this is nothing new.
    The Democrats and their unstable MSM have a history of being mentally and physically sick!

Hillary Clinton is a prime example. President Trump knew this as a candidate.

The argument is out as to whether Barack Obama was either crazy or possessed. How else can you explain giving guns to rebels in Iraq that morphed into ISIS or giving billions to Iran?

[​IMG]

Nancy Pelosi, the Dem Minority Leader in the House could never pass the same tests President Trump just passed. The 77 year old recently called Robert Mueller “mother”.

Lt Dan and gringott like this.
  21. Irons

Media Again Betray Public Trust with Wild Conspiracy Theories About Trump’s Mental Health

[​IMG]
    SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty

by JOHN NOLTE17 Jan 20188,237

Trump’s perfect score on a mental acuity test once again exposes the media as wild conspiracy theorists and flat-out liars.
    New York Times: ‘Is Mr. Trump Nuts?’

USA Today: “Battles over Trump’s mental health and ‘fitness’ for office sidetrack his policy agenda”

Washington Post: “Wolff’s book has thrust the topic [of Trump’s mental stability] to the forefront of public debate[.]”

CNN’s Jake Tapper: “[T]he president’s mental fitness has come under discussion quite a bit the last two weeks. Do you think a president’s mental health should be tested?”

NBC’s Chuck Todd: “[A] president … with a staff that questioned his ‘fitness for office’ and his mental stability.”

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough: “I’ve written twice in my column a quote about one of the people closest to Donald Trump during the campaign saying he’s got early stage of dementia.”

NYT/CNN’s Maggie Haberman: “Unmoored.”

CBS News: “Author Michael Wolff, whose bestselling book portrays Mr. Trump as lacking the mental capacity for the presidency, maintains that even among those in the White House, there are questions.”

Obviously, this is just the tip of the 24/7 cable news/Sunday show/.com iceberg. The left-wing CNN has been trolling Trump over this issue for months, and turned it up to 11 this last week.

But what was the rationale for all this irresponsible, norm-defying, anti-science speculation? A book written by author Michael Wolff that even venomous Trump-haters like NBC’s Katy Tur has had to admit is “fake but true.” Hell, the author himself cannot even claim he told the truth.

But now that Trump’s doctor, who was also the White House doctor for Barack Obama and George W. Bush, has announced that the president got a perfect score on a widely respected and difficult mental acuity test — a 30 out of 30 — what we have here is yet another instance where the entire mainstream media has egg all over their face after betraying the American people with lies and conspiracy theories.

• Trump will never run for president.
    • Trump will never release his financial disclosure forms.
    • Trump can’t win the Republican nomination.
    • Trump can’t win the presidency.
    • Trump can’t win Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Michigan.
    • Trump will crash the stock market.
    • Trump will put all American Muslims on a list.
    • Trump will launch mass deportations.
    • Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will blow up the Middle East
    • Trump will not be able to work with congress to pass his agenda.
    • Trump colluded with the Russians.
    • Trump lied about Obama spying on him.
    • Trump only wants to be popular so he will do what the polls tell him.
    • Trump is mentally ill.
    Again and again and again, our media is caught red-handed lying to the public, wildly misleading them with narratives built on hate, conspiracy theories, ignorance, and a provincial herd mentality.

Trump’s mental acuity is 30/30. The truth is that he is driving our media insane, and what really drives them off the deep end is the sanity of his policies: border enforcement; standing up for the National Anthem against millionaire NFL crybabies; not taking any crap from anyone (especially the media); giving the American people some of their money back; nominating qualified judges; trying something different with the North Koreans and Palestinians; decimating ISIS; fighting for the American worker; loosening regulations that strangled our economy for eight years; making wars unnecessary in the Middle East with the rapid expansion of domestic energy exploration.

Going back to the media, though, have you noticed that no one is ever fired or reprimanded for getting it 100% wrong? If NBC News was a real news outlet, wouldn’t Joe and Mika be shown the door? If CNN was a real news outlet, would they not be looking for a replacement for Dr. Sanjay Gupta?

The reason there is no accountability for getting it exactly wrong is simple… There is no journalism anymore. All of these outlets are left-wing propagandists (numbers do not lie) desperate to overturn an election, even if it means using unrelenting lies to stage a coup.

No matter how embarrassed, how wrong, or how exposed as liars, they never quit — which, by the way, is the textbook definition of insanity.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

SongSungAU, Hystckndle and Lt Dan like this.
  22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The media gets to live long enough to see this witch twitch at the end of a rope before it's their turn!!

[​IMG]

23. pay dirt

Pelosi and Feinstien are a result of mental hospitals being severely underfunded in California.

[​IMG]

24. pay dirt

[​IMG]

newmisty, Ensoniq, Irons and 2 others like this.
  25. davycoppitt

davycoppitt Seeker Seeker

This is just beautiful.

My wifes extremely liberal friend who works for an extremely liberal organization. She was giving a presentation. Her notes said "People of Color", but she said "colored people". There were many in the crowd who were extremely offended. She had to meet with her boss, other bosses, and the top of the organization. She also has to give an apology to all the black people.

They are eating themselves folks. Their world is just crashing all around.

26. Irons

Keep trying demonrat media just keep trying. You are losing the very few believers you have left..............

CNN’s Worst Nightmare – Youngstown Ohio Voters Thrilled With Trump’s First Year…
    Posted on January 18, 2018 by sundance

CNN took a production crew to Youngstown Ohio to talk to formerly registered Democrats who switched parties in 2016 in order to support Donald Trump.

A year into President Trump’s administration, CNN asks them if they still support Donald Trump. The answers seemed to confound the questioner, CNN’s Martin Savage. And when the topic of illegal immigration surfaces, Savage had a ‘splodey head, WATCH:

Yes, after a year of 24/7/365 MSM onslaught – the media are unable to break the power behind MAGA. The perspective of this representative group is exactly why Democrats are apoplectic and thrashing wildly for anything to stop President Trump. And Democrats are threatening to shut down government to maintain illegal immigration?…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Advertisements

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    gringott, Lt Dan and Ensoniq like this.
  27. searcher

Trump's Fake News Awards
    Mark Dice

Published on Jan 18, 2018
    Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

Lt Dan likes this.
  28. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Newsweek lost its last marble ;)

Nearly a year after President Donald Trump’s inauguration, a Harvard University professor says 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton could still become commander in chief.

Lawrence Lessig, the Roy L. Furman professor of law and leadership at Harvard Law School, penned an essay for Medium in October outlining a series of hypothetical scenarios that could take place should the ongoing probe find that the Trump campaign actually conspired with Russia to influence the results of the election.

If Trump did conspire with Russia, the president “should resign, or, if he doesn’t, he should be impeached,” Lessig wrote in his essay. Vice President Mike Pence would also have to either resign or get impeached, which would make House Speaker Paul Ryan the president of the United States, Lessig wrote at the time.

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-cli...kTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

29. Irons

They are genuinely, seriously fucked in the head. It's pretty alarming to watch.

gringott, Glasgow and Ensoniq like this.
  30. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Police Tell Student Activists Their ‘Free Speech’ Is Scaring Other Students

This article was written by Jack Burns and originally published at The Free Thought Project

In yet another test of the U.S. Constitution’s protected freedom of speech, the Constitution Club at Southern Illinois University (SIU) inflated a giant beach ball and asked students to come by, grab a sharpie, and write whatever they felt like writing on the ball.

The students’ free speech rights exercise was quickly interrupted by campus police who informed the club members they had received complaints about the ball and the group would need to stop their activities.

Ultimately, the group was allowed to continue with their free speech demonstration but not before having to make contact with campus police to explain their actions. The SIU police did not appear to want to interrupt what the group was doing but were under marching orders from their superiors.

“This is not considered like a public place,” one campus police officer told the students. “Right now, we’re going to have to put the ball away … it’s freaking a lot of people out … people are reporting that they’re scared of the beach ball, and what’s going on here.”

At issue is whether or not a university campus, a public facility, is, in fact, private property or public property. If it is public property, then the group should not be compelled to go through any channels of approval. Instead, the group is subjected to what some consider an arbitrary process, which attempts to secure the outside approval of a third party (in this case, the Director of University Marketing and Communications) to get the blessing for what the Constitution already allows.

It is not the first time a group on campus has been accosted by police for attempting to assert their free speech rights. As TFTP reported last January, several college students were arrested for passing out pocket-sized copies of the U.S. Constitution and signing students up for membership in their conservative student organization. The incident occurred at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, Michigan, and involved members of Young Americans for Liberty who were arrested on Sept. 20, 2015, and charged with trespassing.

http://alt-market.com/articles/3351...s-their-free-speech-is-scaring-other-students

31. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

TOO FUNNY!

Even one from deep within the appartus, cannot keep the rules straight about who is who and what is what.

gringott likes this.
  32. pay dirt

[​IMG]

Glasgow and Lt Dan like this.
  33. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Anyone wonder why they're called snowflakes?

Glasgow likes this.
  34. searcher

35. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    You, and your inconvenient truths, are the life of the party, I am sure.
    lol

Glasgow likes this.
  36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
  37. searcher

This is Not a Joke!
    Mark Dice

Published on Jan 19, 2018
    You may think this is a joke, but it's not. And it's not supposed to be funny either, but it is. And more! Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

the_shootist, Lt Dan and Irons like this.
  38. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Interesting times for sure.

39. JayDubya

JayDubya Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

The left is scared of a beach ball? Seriously? It's come to this?

Those folks need some deep, DEEP, psychological help.

Irons likes this.
  40. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The train isn't slowing down. It becoming worse and worse every day. The cites are rotting the country from the inside out!