1. Have a great Memorial Weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Gone Fishin'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/27/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- Silver $17.32-- Oil $49.80-- USD $97.36 --
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Next Crash and taking a new Job??

Discussion in 'Historic Market Crashes' started by Vlad The Impaler, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

I just heard that this year is the last year anyone will be able to decline the flu vaccine. Nice how they eased in mandatory flu vaccines. The infection control nurse never met a vaccine she did not love. Some of the smarter nurses, more educated then the rank and file are against getting the flu shot and they have not been doing it. Gonna have to ask them how they feel about this.

2. argentos

argentos Former Boat Owner Gold Chaser

Retired
    Agree totally. But at least the Russian heroes (not just firefighters, IIRC) were not vilified by their PTB.

3. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

Good news or bad news depending on how you look at it. We were told the Environmental Services department will not be dealing with any Ebola should the hospital get a case. They will like the hospital in Texas contract it out. ON one hand I feel like good I won't risk death on the other I joked with the staff that it's like when they would not let the blacks fight during the Civil War. The Docs and nurses get all the glory and the news media won't even care to talk to us now. Screw that hahahah.

I guess it's cheaper to contract it out to an experienced firm then to bring the staff up to par with all the training that would be needed. I assume they base this on limited cases.

If a pandemic, I am sure it would be a different story.