1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? (Documentary)

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by newmisty, Sep 1, 2013.

1. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Have not watched it yet. Please report back with your findings...

THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? (Documentary)

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream — uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

INTERVIEWS in THRIVE: Duane Elgin, Nassim Haramein, Steven Greer, Jack Kasher, Daniel Sheehan, Adam Trombly, Brian O'Leary, Vandana Shiva, John Gatto, John Robbins, Deepak Chopra, David Icke, Catherine Austin Fitts, G. Edward Griffin, Bill Still, John Perkins, Paul Hawken, Aqeela Sherrills, Evon Peter, Angel Kyodo Williams, Elisabet Sahtouris, Amy Goodman, and Barbara Marx Hubbard.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    honu5050 likes this.
  2. MImilitia

MImilitia Seeker Seeker

Haven't watched it so why post it?

3. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Because it looked very stimulating, informative, interesting, entertaining, enlightening, thought provoking and something that many people who post here would be interested in watching.

That a good enough reason?

TheMadHatter likes this.
  4. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,newmisty,Waiting for a Siscal/Ebert :thumbs_up::thumbs_down: review are we?:hmmmm2::cheerful::ban-cha::banana:

the DUCK :s9:

newmisty likes this.
  5. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

Thank you for posting and sharing!

This is the first comprehensive film that addresses the fundamental tactics of the NWO implementators in their objective to control the world.

6. Publico

Publico Banned

It's been around awhile. I don't recall much but it latches on to some popular themes then spirals off into bullshyt. So it fell off my radar scope. The host did remind me of this dude.

newmisty likes this.
  7. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I watched it when it came out. They explain the things we write about on here for the "layman" who is waiting to have eyes opened. Solutions, nothing good offered IMHO. Good production values, good eye opener for those who are just waking up. Hope that helps. I didn't want my time back after viewing, but I have no desire to watch it again.

newmisty likes this.
  8. honu5050

honu5050 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

nunya
    unlimited oil resources of my own .. that should be enough to start my motor ! :cheers: yep