1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

THUGS START DRIVE-BY SHOOTING SPREE BUT TOUGH TEXAS HOMEOWNER HAS SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND….

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Happiness is a warm gun, bang bang shoot shoot...

THUGS START DRIVE-BY SHOOTING SPREE BUT TOUGH TEXAS HOMEOWNER HAS SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND….
    Roger Erdmann | September 5, 2017 | News | 19 Comments

It was a scene right out of a Wild West movie where the hombres on horseback ride into a Texas border town in the dead of night and gallop down Main Street, firing indiscriminately.

However this was no movie and the horses these thugs were driving was a Nissan Altima and that fabled Main Street was Glenburnie Drive, in North Houston, Texas.

The “SHOOTOUT” began late last Friday night as a Texas homeowner was sitting quietly on his front porch, enjoying the evening when out of the darkness a late-model Nissan Altima appeared roaring down the quiet street towards him, and within a matter of seconds the would-be assailants open fired on the homeowner, spraying the area with over 40-rounds within a matter of seconds.

Miraculously the homeowner escaped uninjured; however what followed next would put Clint Eastwood to shame, within a matter of seconds after that awesome display of firepower, the homeowner reached for his own weapon that he apparently had at the ready and began immediately returning fire at the speeding auto, which swerved and hit a parked car.

http://usnewsinsider.com/watch-thug...ee-tough-texas-homeowner-something-else-mind/

2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Lmao!!!

3. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

Why did the thugs shoot at the homeowner? Was it non-random?

4. glockngold

glockngold Gold Member Gold Chaser

Probably had an all lives matter sign in the front yard.

5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    'Kill whitey' isn't just a modern catchphrase

6. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Why was the homeowner out and about with an AR15? curious indeed

Howdy and Mujahideen like this.
  7. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    My money is on a Crips vs Bloods thingy....

Edit: Guess I lost that bet....

According to news reporters, aside from being an excellent marksman the Texas homeowner is licensed to carry a concealed weapon, and goes to the shooting range regularly and practices his skills with his AR-15, the weapon he usually has by his side when sitting on his porch late at night.

Silver, Irons and michael59 like this.
  8. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Love it brings back a memory.

So one night I was cutting a rug but not with Linda Loo. Anywhoo. there was this big guy just popping people with his fists then he grabs a guy by the neck and throws him down to the floor and chokes him. Of course I am drunk, hey that is why I am at the bar and I am thinking "Why are theses shits "talking" to this asshole? Then I got pissed because they guy he threw down was just right behind my girlfriend. And, yes I knew all the guys he was mixing it up with and not him but I thought they could handle it.

So Carry the bar owner was yelling "Get him out of here, I don't care who he is!" And, of course we all spill out into the ally and this shit is still fucking punching people and yes they are going down. Then Carry is getting after dude and he turns his attention on Carry. Yep Calvary charge, but a Calvary of one.

I would like to say I was the knight in shinning armor but that is not how it went, but I was told afterward every time I hit him he went backwards. Yes we used my head to break up some cars but it was all in good fun; some times ya got to go with it. It ended up with him on his back and me choking the shit out of him as he had given up. Then the fucking fag bit my lingering thumb..... So I fucked him up with my right hand some more as my left hand was stuck on his face.

So short story long every one jumped in and we were separated. Yeah I was guided out of there with the people relating that the 'cops had been called." All tore up I was and now way to hide it so me and the girl put one foot in front of the other. Cutie from the bar stopped and told us to get in and traveled us to our abode. In I walked and pulled my .357, loaded the dam thing and sat on the porch waiting for cops or him.

Well there is a little more to it but no one showed so finally sleep was achieved. Now, the asshole I was fighting? Was a Washington County Deputy and guess what? Told you to guess :(

They let him GO, go figure. Sure pay for the damage my head did U shit and walk. POINT is I do not head out side to piss, jackoff or pick my nose with a weapon but this night I sat there waiting and bumkiss, nothing. Oh and the interim argument on the porch that night? I was telling Martin and my girlfriend that, that shit was not going to jail and most likely was coming back around.

But still who is out collecting night crawlers with an AR15?

9. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

I'm curious as to what guns did the perpetrators have and they obviously had no experience at shooting.

Trying to learn how to shoot in the middle of a gun fight is what I think happened here.

JayDubya, michael59, gringott and 3 others like this.
  10. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

I usually have a pump 12 gauge with 8 buckshot shells in it right handy. You know, bears and stuff.
    Damn that had to be fun! If you are familiar with an AR-15 and you happen to have a car going slowly past you with peeps holding their glocks sideways out the windows it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. They were probably all hit a few times and 2 dead in about 15 seconds.

michael59, gringott and spinalcracker like this.
  11. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I would be out and about with mine given the situation in Houston. I rely on the weapon I know best, after decades of carrying and shooting the military versions.

The cops are questioning him, and took him to the station for more questioning. They want to know how the third guy didn't get killed.