1. Stocks soar, Metals get hammered
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Monday morning takedown. Gold is down 12.8 to 1243 while Silver is down 17 to 1647. Crude is up 20 to 4321. The USD is up 15 to 97.09
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Traitor Trump

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Alton, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    Been watching too many episodes of Designated Survivor.
    Keifer Sutherland is going to swoop in and save the world.
    It's a good show and a fun 40 minutes of entertainment but let's realize it's not reality.
    I think he's saved the USA, at least, a dozen times already.
    It's down right amazing how many good judgement calls he can pack into a show.

2. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    Are we not a nation of individuals; each with unique talents?

Trump is doing what he CAN do, and we all have a role to play beyond voting.

I must also endeavor to do what I am able in order to restore the republic.

I won't wait for him, and POTUS is certainly not sitting around waiting for me to make the next move.

The Revolting Purple People are certainly not sitting on their hands.

We must work together to retake our nation.

IMO, the swamp is much bigger than anyone realized back during the campaign.

Irons, Crockett, Glasgow and 2 others like this.
  3. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

Since my awakening, I have been doing what little I can. Try and talk the talk of freedom, and ignore the left right paradigm. Hope has been a little flame still flickering, seemingly it gets brighter once in a while but never quite lights the corner of the room where, as Ron Paul calls them, the remnant is gathered.

Dr. Paul talks about the remnant

"We have the right answers, the right ideas, we've understood it, we understand the history of what has happened." But, Paul laments, "we probably won't be able to have enough time to get enough people into Washington, and enough support in the Congress, for us to have deliberations and logical votes and move away from this and come back to our senses. What's going to happen is we're going to have a major crisis and then there will be a real contest over whether we're going to end up with a dictator or not." In other words, if you believe Ron Paul's words, we will not be able to win this fight for freedom by averting crisis through some mass awakening. The sheeple are not yet ready for our message and we don't have the time needed to convince them, to get them active, and to take back the country before the crisis arrives.​

I sense that some Trump supporters are smoking too much of that hopium. Not that I didn’t smoke a little hopium either so I get it. I did vote for Trump so that at least “whatsherface” didn't become POTUS. Seemingly he started off on the right foot, so I wrote a few notes thinking that maybe my thoughts could influence a little, that just maybe he was listening.

But actions speak louder than words. Perhaps Trump got elected because “whatsherface’s” actions spoke louder than Trump’s words. And equally Trumps actions today are speaking louder than yesterday’s words.

Back to the warmth of the flickering corner.

Aurumag, Joe King and TAEZZAR like this.
  4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I've been immersed in this crap since JFK was assassinated by our government. I had hopes that Reagan would set it all straight, but they shot him too. The bullet didn't kill him BUT it did change his way of thinking !
    I would like to think that Trump started out on the right foot, but may have gotten a little message whispered in his ear, by the men in black !!

As long as the sheeple have a dry, warm body & a full belly, they will go along to get along !!!

Hang in there with Trump for at least 6 months. Rome was not built in a day !

searcher, Merlin, andial and 2 others like this.
  5. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Nah. Ain't buying the "doing the best he can" or "you guys are expecting too much too son" or "this ain't a John Wayne movie" stuff. He bombed Syria (can you say "Sovereign country"? Sure you can !). "only a few Syrians died". Really? What if Putin bombed some base in Jersey and only a couple of Americans died...would you be so soft on Vlad? What if your cousin or brother was one of the few Americans who died? "Well, Vlad was doing the best he could". "Vlad was merely playing chess to Trump's checkers"

Is it really ok to bomb a sovereign nation and kill a few foreigners to "sharpen" one's game skills? Or is worth it to show commie China boy and his puppet Korean fatboy that Trump means business?? Was it some cockamamie scheme to flush out US/Euro intel leakers by taking hook and line but ignoring the sinker by only killing a few Syrians, risking war with Russia to play at ousting a NON-US puppet semi-independent, fully legal, democratic leader who stands in the way of neocon plans to rule world?

I'm sorry guys but there is no way Trump's action can be justified here. He is, in fact, Killary Lite ONLY because so few were killed. Nevertheless, he mirrors Killary. . A crappy mirror no doubt but, he mirrors her nonetheless.

This is like the Hope and change all over again. We all know how that turned out.

6. madhu

madhu Silver Member Silver Miner

7. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

You lost all credibility citing the WSJ, a verified globalist, fake news operation. If you took the time to objectively research the topics you mentioned and then some, you would find that they are a work in progress by the current administration with potentially very positive results. Calling Trump a "traitor" is a short-term cop-out by weak minds that don't understand the issues...it's far more complex than that. I'm not impressed with Trump either, but calling him a traitor is a bit harsh. There are Deep State influences far greater than any of us can comprehend and blaming it on the current administration because fake news told you to do so is ridiculous. If you believe the corporate, MSM narrative, you are already lost and gone.

Irons likes this.
  8. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    @Pyramid
    He is a traitor to those who elected him by dumping his promises without a fight even.
    So those who are upset have weak minds? Hmmm. You can't tell me that he was ignorant of the deep state when campaigning,and that he would have to put up a heck of a fight. Seems the blowhard doesn't have a spine at all. The country seems to have been taken over by the military. He appointed many of them who are now telling hum what to do. The only weak mind I see here is Trump.
    I supported him, I also voted for him, but you can only fool me once.

Mujahideen likes this.
  9. mayhem

Retired
    Mujahideen likes this.
  10. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

You boys did not elect a Caesar back in November, you elected a head of state who has in reality fairly limited powers.

And just as President Trump is facing pushback from the other parts of a system of checks and balances, had the Rodman won I dare say the impediments facing her today, which would essentially be the same, would be applauded by most here ?

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  11. goldielox1

goldielox1 Seeker Seeker

I hear a lot of people saying Trump has largely done a good job. A lot of them point to things like the stock market. I think this is a horrible example. Obviously less restrictive bureaucratic regulations is good for business, but let's be honest with ourselves, most of the increase in stocks is just due to speculation.

So let's think about what positive things has Trump done?
    1) Supreme Court nomination - okay I'm on board here, although I was disturbed to listen during the nomination Gusich talking about "our democracy". A little concerning that someone called to defend and interpret the Constitution doesn't know what our form of government is. I suppose Congress doesn't either... But ok largely this was a good pick in my view by Trump.
    2) Hiring freeze...except he revoked it after 3 months.
    3) Talk about building the wall. Have we started this yet?
    4) I know he negotiated a few businesses to keep factories in America before he was sworn in...I haven't heard about anything like this since he took office or at least in the last month or two. Did I miss any more jobs saved from leaving the country recently?

That's it. What else am I missing as far as positive accomplishments?

Negatives:
    1) He's flopped on firing Yellen from the Fed
    2) hes flopped on flushing Obumacare by offering support to basically the same thing (obumalite) from Paul Ryan
    3) he flopped on foreign wars (already attacking one and possibly two any day now) and increased the military budget massively
    4) he flopped on a strong dollar
    5) he revoked his hiring freeze
    6) he fired most of his non-establishment cabinet and replaced with more neo-cons, and has given the democrat son-in-law the most powerful role in his administration
    7) he flopped on NASA (campaign said it should be privately financed, but pushed for a budget increase and the importance of the organization once in office).
    8) he flopped on putting hillary in jail and has now said the past should be in the past

probably forgetting more here.

12. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Truth, even when found on the heels of the Devil is still truth.

I submit that it is you who have lost all credibility by using truncated reasoning to support your weak understanding of the issues. A "work in progress" still does not justify attacking a sovereign nation.

As to Trump being a traitor, he is indeed (you do understand that indeed means "in action" and in this context it means in Trump's actions). His campaign of "MAGA" was predicated on stopping these wasteful wars, rebuilding US infrastructure, building a wall on the southern border, getting on with Russia peacefully, getting American people back to work. A tall order but, one that is doable over time. Rome wasn't built in a day and most people understand the practical reality of that. Roads and bridges take time. Making conditions favorable for businesses to expand and grow takes much time in rebuilding supply chains, making markets, installing the machinery to manufacture the goods, designing the goods and sorting out the processes of manufacture, building the facilities in which to manufacture goods and much more. Plus there are multiple laws and regulations and their accompanying agencies, departments, administrations and bureaus along with taxes that all must be changed by action of a congress that has done it's utmost to make itself ignorant and rather pointless.

Stopping wars? An order away for the president who is also the commander in chief of the military and he would be fully, legally and constitutionally within his authority as president to do so. No congressional approval required. Who cares what the pentagon thinks? Or Boeing or any of the "think tanks", or Wall St., or Israel or anyone else with a vested interest in the continuation of wars? Screw them! Monetary profiting for the few has no weight in the scales against the blood of American military personnel. American people, American resources, American capital can all be put to far better and more profitable uses than harming the fabricated boogeymen of the month for the powermad and greedy.

13. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

I demand everything I want done is done in my timeframe.

TAEZZAR, Glasgow and Fanakapan like this.
  14. Irons

No matter what some of you think now the lead up to hitlary's loss was the best time I have ever had observing politics.
    I never get sick of watching these screaming lunatics losing their fucking tiny minds on election night.

Wow. Democrats haven't been this upset since the Republicans took their slaves away from them.

TAEZZAR, ^updated^, Glasgow and 2 others like this.
  15. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Yup, it was a great ride but yet here we are fucked yet again. Looks like we either fight to get our country back or lay back and take it up the pooper from our 'government'. There is NO third choice now

TAEZZAR and Thecrensh like this.
  16. Irons

The uniparty has had full reign unopposed for decades with 2 bushes, a klinton and a hussein. These people were not amateurs when it comes to destroying all that was good about America. They all followed a carefully crafted plan.
    I doubt anybody can actually fix what has been done but I am enjoying the hell out of watching Trump try. And who knows he might fix quite a lot of it. I'm hoping so.

Syria I didn't like but maybe it's part of a bigger plan. I don't really care.

As for North Korea I think this is funny as hell! All my life a new US president takes office and after a couple months whatever little tin pot idiot is running north korea starts saying he is going to lose his temper and make big big war on all whole world!
    Ooooh, scary! And then whatever idiot president is in the US at the time makes soothing noises with his mouth and gives the norks food, fuel oil and promises to kiss his butt.

Same thing started right on schedule this year and President Trump got China on his side and then told the fat little tin pot to go fuck himself and sent a carrier group.
    Good times! . . :2 thumbs up:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    TAEZZAR, Fanakapan and Flight2gold like this.
  17. Flight2gold

pilot
    This whole thread is just a repeat of, what, April 2016 on through the election.
    Hundreds of people came here saying Trump doesn't even have a chance.
    Shot, he had less than a chance, according to them.
    All of a sudden the world doesn't revolve the way they expect it to and the sky is falling again.
    Rinse and repeat.
    In three months it will be something like this......

Irons and Fanakapan like this.
  18. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

mayhem and Flight2gold like this.
  19. Flight2gold

pilot
    If they haven't yet they're sure trying.
    Where else in time and space can you admit to "misplacing"
    10 Trillion dollars and get away with it ?

TAEZZAR likes this.
  20. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Killed TPP?
    Edited to add: now try compiling a list of all the good and bad things skankorita would have done had she been elected. After all, if it wasn't Trump, it'd have been her.

Then you best get crackin'. You're burnin' daylight.

You damn sure got that right.

Me neither. I totally f'in loved it, but the best part is that it's the gift that just keeps giving, because most of 'em are still at it. lol lol lol

21. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Historical Perspective: Ronald Regan's earliest policies did not benefit the national economy for TWO YEARS AFTER being signed into law. He had even a better situation with congress as Newt Gingrich and his Contract with America held the House.
    TRUMP has panty waist Paul Ryan and a KEYSTONE COPS bunch of GOP members bumbling around looking like they are bouncing off one another and then headed in different directions NO SET COURSE of ACTION.

DO NOT BLAME TRUMP when you have THREE differing factions attempting to run congress and the senate.

FOR REFERENCE ( NO SOUND):

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Fanakapan, Thecrensh and TAEZZAR like this.
  22. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yep. The Republicants had 8 years (ish) of Obama to develop a coherent platform and a plan for how to guide America forward during and after Obama. Instead, they postured on the platform of "NO" to everything Obama did (rightly so) and just about nothing more.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  23. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Im feeling sold out, seems extreme vetting effort has died too, just too many things, letting clintons walk , rinos going to deny wall money and will fund aca also, all this mid east shit too, it all sucks

TAEZZAR, Crockett and Aurumag like this.
  24. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    Jared Kushner, the Goldman Sucks cabal, and the warhawks circling.

Not looking good.

But HRC is not in the whitehouse, and her Revolting Purple People are showing their true colors, while hiding their faces.

Now, where did I put those rose-colored glasses?

25. southfork

I guess the saving grace is Clinton didnt get in, open borders would be here, she would have disbanded ice and many other horrors

TAEZZAR and Aurumag like this.
  26. Fanakapan

Jared Kushner, do some of you guys not see that he's being put up as a target by the Kosher Mafia (All Democrats) to turn public opinion against President Trump ?

mayhem and Irons like this.
  27. southfork

Kushner is another disappointment , hes a dem and his family major dem contributors , I cant wrap around what trump is doing, at this rate 2018 everone stays home and he wont have a chance in 2020

28. Irons

Bingo. Also the so called falling out between Trump and Bannon that is getting soooo much press nowadays. All bullsheet IMO.
    The state run media will never give up on destroying this President. Never. They will never forgive we the people for electing who we wanted instead of them telling us who we want. Losing that level of control, no longer being the kingmakers, is driving them flat out crazy.
    And they will change tactics as often as they have to.
    Driving wedges between Trump and his people is just the newest attempt. It too will fail.

Fanakapan likes this.
  29. Flight2gold

pilot
    Kushner is a placation to the other sides.
    Just like the whole "sending a carrier to N. Korea" was a total bluff.
    It's amazing how fast the press turned friendly, for a while, after there appeared to be a rift between Kushner and Bannon.

Aurumag likes this.
  30. mayhem

Retired
    It seems that Kushner and a Ivanka are setting the agenda. (what little there is) I have a gut feeling Trump won't be here in 3 years and it will be Pence who will be running for re-election. I believe the Kushner agenda will fail, the military will quietly be in control of the WH as it is now. I'm not predicting anything bad will happen to Trump, just that he won't be running for re-election.
    If Kushner/Ivanka prevail, well I don't have a clue what things will look like. It is sad that the WH is in such a turmoil and confusion that the military doesn't trust Trump with the super secret stuff. Never mind the fact that he turned over the authority to do as they wish without consulting the 'Commander in Cheif' first.
    To say that I'm disappointed is putting it mildly. Oh, and Bannon has been sent to his office, he doesn't even sit in on policy decisions anymore thanks to Kushner/Ivanka.

Rogue WH Snr Advisor‏ @RogueSNRadvisor Apr 16
    Bannon now totally locked out of Oval Office - being "kept" in his own office; has taken to calling himself "Count of Monte Trumpo".​

Do not underestimate the power that Trump's favorite daughter has over him.

31. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    DAMN guys! Fuck "Instant Gratification" The mans only been President for 4 months. Trump is a salesman, nobody here is a "salesman", I am and I understand the art of the deal. Deals are cut, things change in a deal. What is said today means nothing tomorrow in the real world. Until it is in writing and signed it means squat. You tell the people your dealing with what they want to hear, not what you really mean. Come back in three years and let's see how the US is fairing. I'm pretty sure we'll be "winning".

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  32. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    I would hope that none here were considering a Hillary presidency.
    Would you want Obama back?
    He has disappeared. House in Washington set on fire, and nobody has heard from him. Rumor that he was arrested.????
    Trump was the alternative outsider. He would be far ahead in campaign promises except for the goddamn Republican establishment.
    So now, he is joining them. ( If you can't beatem, joinem)
    Read the art of the deal, and knock off the doom and gloom. Patience.

33. mayhem

Retired
  34. southfork

35. mayhem

Retired
    Is Trump About To Flip Again: Ryan Says "TTIP Good For Global Order"
    [​IMG]
    From Obamacare to NATO, and from Ex-Im Bank to Chinese currency manipulators, President Trump has shown he is comfortable changing his mind 'bigly'. Today's exuberant support for "TTIP as good for global order," from Speaker Ryan, following VP Pence's meetings in Japan, raises questions about whether Trump's executive order withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade agreement is the next big flip-flop.

36. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

If Trump flips on TPP I'm done with him. There's no amount of lipstick that will make that pig look like anything other than whoopi goldberg.

37. Irons

It's easy to spot the folks who consume media programming.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  38. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

I guess used car salesmen and politicians have a lot in common, with the exception of insider connections.

39. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    Insider connections, what every business man strives for. Without them you die.

40. Fanakapan

All the more so when you consider that virtually All of the sources for this Guff were the very ones who not so long ago were condemned as being totally untrustworthy :)

So, the same group who shouted that Rodman was a shoo in, now have some Super Vision that allows them to see every aspect of the administration ? How likely is that ?

Maybe its proof that some of the people can be fooled All of the time :)

Glasgow, Irons and anywoundedduck like this.