1. Initial French Elections this weekend, could be fireworks or nothing
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

Traitor Trump

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Alton, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Agreed, if that were to happen even I'd be wondering if in reality the President was not in fact the Rodman dressed in a Donald Trump suit.

If memory serves, the TPP issue was subject to a very early EO that was said at the time to effectively kill it dead ? So I'd have to wonder if those who are managing to sell so many 'Crocks' to the base, are not themselves surprised at how easy their job has been, and are now offering up ridiculous suggestions in order to see if there is any limit to the foolishness that folk will buy into :)

2. Po'boy

Po'boy Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Trump has four years to make good on his promises and it won't be easy.
    If he doesn't lock up Hillary and knock off the no con crap to me no draining of a sink muck less a swap will have occurred.

The boarder could be locked down yesterday it still had a 40 mile hole according to Brietbart for the non msm wary.

Really put the military on the boarder.

Where are the fine for companies hiring illegal workers?

My guess is the by the end of Trump the middle-class will be barely hanging on as before and the rich a little fatter.

The Republicans will have blown their load and another Liar will run and flip flop into the sunset.

Howdy and Mujahideen like this.
  3. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

What's up Keef! Where you hangin your hat these days? Good to drop in and still see some familiar faces in here...

4. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Another funny thing is people are running around spouting poll numbers when the most incorrect thing in the last political cycle was the polls. All of 'em. But now they are real?

Attention spans = zilch.

Glasgow, TAEZZAR and Fanakapan like this.
  5. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

I will bet some silver to anyone here that trump doesn't even make a wholehearted attempt to lock up Hillary during his first term, any takers?

Howdy and Silver like this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

The whole lot of them, cnn, nbc, cbs ..................... can be brought to their knees !!
    We need to band together like the dem snowflakes do (they are far more driven than we are).
    It is simple, we need to gather up the huge list of advertiser's & write letters telling them that we will NOT buy their products as long as they support the news media's continued lies &/or ignoring some other news.
    AND ACTUALLY NOT BUY THOSE PRODUCTS, AS MUCH AS IT MAY HURT !

Glasgow and mayhem like this.
  7. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    To me that was Trump's error. If he meant what he said before the election, and I believe he did, he should have taken it to the public, ya know us who elected him and said he was being compromised by the deep state.
    What do you think the people would have done? I don't want to hear "he was shown the JFK movie", as he already suspected that, and should have never run if he was scared for his life.
    Something really smells bad right now. I said when he fired Flynn (and you can look it up here) that the party was over. I'll just go back to what I was doing before this election, keeping my head down and powder dry. If for some reason they push me too far you will read about @ drudge, with a title like "Man in wheelchair goes postal and kills 10 politicians!" Heck they would change the word man to domestic terrest because of the camo shorts I'm wearing. But for now I'm not buying anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. He is morphing into just another DC scumbag looking out for himself. Word has it he's gained 63 pounds since the election, all in fried chicken and cheeseburgers. If true he won't last to long anyway.

andial and Mujahideen like this.
  8. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Trump and the 10 commandments of the deep state seems to make Trump the Moses of the god of tyranny and corruption.

trump_moses.jpg

Here's a quote worth considering:
    Where does Donald Trump fit into this? Trump seems to have converted his erstwhile outsider beliefs to that of the deep state. The deep state way of thinking is as rigid as any extremist form of religion, communism or ultra-capitalism.

It seems as though someone read Donald Trump the following 10 Commandments of The Deep State: 1. Thou shalt never be on the same side as Russia

2. Thou shalt engage in destabilising military activities in the Arab world

3. Thou shalt not challenge the authority of the CIA

4. Thou shalt lie about the nature of Iranian politics and North Korean society

5. Thou shalt never put America first for the deep state is the god of globalism.

6. Thou shalt give Julian Assange as hard a time as possible.

7. Thou shalt not challenge the role of the Federal Reserve and its priests

8. Thou shalt not challenge or reform NATO

9. Thou shalt show disrespect to the leaders of China whenever possible

10. Thou shalt always be one-sided in the Israel-Palestine conflict Sadly, Donald Trump now adheres to each of the aforementioned commandments, even those who he actively promised to break during his campaign. For many, America's apparent readiness to now seek the arrest of Julian Assange is the straw that broke the camel's back.

You can read the whole article here:
    The 10 Commandments of the deep state

mayhem, andial and Howdy like this.
  9. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

Alton nailed it!!

10. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Maybe when the POTUS gets inbriefed, one of the briefings is about how the Deep State will "kill you if you try to derail what we're doing" and then they let him read the full Kennedy report.

Alton likes this.
  11. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Kind of like being informed about who the REAL government is?

Perhaps then the time has come to wipe the slate and start all over again.