1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

trump protestors in action

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by GOLDZILLA, Jan 21, 2017.

1. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

2. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I hope Santa beat the liv'n shit out of that asshole.

3. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I saw no protests , I saw terroristic attacks that should have been met with deadly force by the police and National Guard, they should have issued the order to use lethal force.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  4. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The feminazis dragging along their cucks are out in full force today folks. If you didn't think we were in a civil war cruise the internet and take a look at the enemy. They will not stop, they will not negotiate. When there are two groups so heavily in disagreement and neither refuses to back down, we call that war.

Buck and Uglytruth like this.
  5. southfork

Mostly today is a whores march, they want free birth control.

TAEZZAR, Traderjoe, Scorpio and 2 others like this.
  6. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

A female hairy armpit revolt! Imagine having to clean up after that angry overweight henfest? Uggg.

People are nuts. Doctors or parents have been putting children on medication from a young age for years now and I think we are seeing the results. really deranged, sick people among us. They don’t even know how to be productive or live in the real world.

alliwantissometruth says:
    January 21, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Our schools churn out millions of these absolute imbeciles every year

95% of them have no idea what they’re actually protesting. They’re just taught slogans & phrases. Ask any of them to give you an insightful opinion as to what their beefs are all about, & you’ll be met with blank stares

“Ma’am, excuse me, but why are you against border security?
    Trumps a racist!
    But ma’am, aren’t you concerned that our borders are wide open?
    Queer power!
    But what about American citizens killed by illegal aliens?
    Hands off my vagina!
    Uh, I wouldn’t go near your vagina. I’m just wondering why you’re protesting Trump?
    I want free tampons!
    OK, well, have a nice day

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  7. Irons

Making Moonbattery Great Again…
    Posted on January 21, 2017 by sundance

Most of America knows the organizers of the various “Women’s Marches” today did not construct women’s events, they constructed events for women who are anti-Trump and voted for Hillary Clinton, ie. liberal women. After all, billionaire George Soro’s financing is behind more than 50 groups who organized the various events.

[​IMG]

There is a specific type of moonbattery exhibited by people demanding they must not be defined by their body parts, while they simultaneously hold up signs defining themselves by their body parts. An intellectual irony seemingly lost almost all the marchers. Do you think the person holding up that sign is aware of the inherent irony?

Another inconvenient truth that diminishes the overall political point is the lack of diversity amid the crowds. The irony grows exponentially when you realize the majority of white women voted for Donald Trump by substantial margins (52% Trump, 43% Clinton).

However, not everyone is blind to the political gender hypocrisy.

This non-white lady holding the sign is exactly correct. But apparently those in the background are incapable of seeing the irony:

[​IMG]

Note the non Moonbat is not taking a silly selfie, nor is she wearing her defining body parts on top of her head. Mz. sign holder is likely more comfortable with race-driven identity political (BLM) marches, and just showed up at the rally to poke a little fun at the stupid white chicks while gaining some swag.

Probably.

Speaking of stupid white chicks…. There is so much moonbattery here it’s gob-smacking.

[​IMG]

Does anyone know where I can pick up some free razors? Apparently, I’ve been doing it wrong for decades because I’ve been paying for them expensive razors all along.

Who knew.

I’m guessing this is supposed to be about a demand for equality or something, but I’m a little unsure if the bearer of the message actually thought it through. Are Tampons currently free?… I need to get out more.

This lady is also sending a rather dynamic message:

[​IMG]

Someone passing by should ask her if we could provide greater equity for her concern by allowing children to buy guns? Maybe even babies should be allowed to concealed carry.

Hypothetical Me passing by: “Excuse me, what age would be considered most appropriate for a child’s right to keep it’s bare arms?”

She’d probably look at me funny.

Girl Power.

Just not baby girl power.

One size fits all, or do they make those knitted caps in fetal sizes? I digress…

Moving on…

Hypothetical me: “Um, ma’am, is your movement advocating for mass increases in birth rates, because your sign says “Uteruses Untie” depending on how you try to hold it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]But seriously, there’s a really odd dynamic here of mass moonbat level liberalism running amok. Again.

The good news is the professional moonbat left would not be utilizing larger aggregate check-boxes for identity politics if they didn’t need to cast a wide net.

An example is here, where an intellectual liberal woman, who keenly voted for Donald Trump for all the smart policy reasons, writes:

[…] “Much like post-election protests, which included a sign, “Kill Trump,” were not “spontaneous,” as reported by some media outlets, the “Women’s March” is an extension of strategic identity politics that has so fractured America today, from campuses to communities. On the left or the right, it’s wrong.

But, with the inauguration, we know the politics. With the march, “women” have been appropriated for a clearly anti-Trump day. When I shared my thoughts with her, my yoga studio owner said it was “sad” the march’s organizers masked their politics. “I want love for everyone,” she said” (more).

Which brings me to the final picture I noted in a day of skimming stories about this organized moonbattery.

This just might be Ms. Megyn Kelly’s husband. I can identify no reasonable measure to discount that possibility:

[​IMG]…poor kids.

[​IMG]

Advertisements

Joseph, smooth, andial and 1 other person like this.
  8. Garyw

Garyw The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure Silver Miner

tired and retired
    All it would take would be a few automatic rifles in a few large cities and it would end. I would yell if you are not an Anarchist get the hell out of the line of fire.

When I was on guard duty in the Army we were trained to yell stop or I will shoot once then fire.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  9. Irons

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

Cristina Laila Jan 21st, 2017 4:43 pm 194 Comments

[​IMG]
    Approximately 200,000 people participated in a ‘Women’s March’ in D.C. on Saturday. One of the organizers of the march, Linda Sarsour is a Pro-Palestine Muslim activist.

She also advocates for Sharia Law in America and has ties to terrorist organization, Hamas.

Linda Sarsour is very vocal about her support for Palestine and her utter hatred for Israel. She has ties to the terrorist organization, Hamas as the Daily Caller reports:

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

Linda Sarsour is very active on Twitter. She is pro Sharia law and a couple of her tweets even have a seditious tone to them where she romanticizes Sharia law and hints at it taking over America whereby we would have interest free loans.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...arch-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/

10. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    She seems like a nice girl...

gringott and stonedywankanobe like this.
  11. southfork

Well were I some of these peoples employers and saw their racist signs and demeaning outfits come Monday they would not have jobs.

gringott and Irons like this.
  12. Irons

Liberal Women March Against Trump – Then Leave Trash Heaps for Someone Else to Clean Up

Jim Hoft Jan 22nd, 2017 9:47 am Leave a Comment

Once again— Tens of thousands of liberal women marched in Washington DC on Saturday against Trump.

Then they left their trash heaps for someone else to clean up.

[​IMG]

Were there disgusting hose beasts marching and dumping their trash on every continent? #WomensMarch pic.twitter.com/jZrvstCQ23

— ScottInSC (@ScottInSC) January 22, 2017

[​IMG]

#WomensMarch They want equality but expect others to clean up their trash. You broads are disgusting pigs. #Shame pic.twitter.com/nuiU0JK8LG

— chill (@chiIIinois) January 22, 2017

Apparently, you are not. #WomensMarch #Trash pic.twitter.com/1Pynd4V4tD

— Renna (@RennaW) January 22, 2017

andial likes this.
  13. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Filthy people.

Irons likes this.
  14. Irons

[​IMG]

FoundingFathers and glockngold like this.
  15. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Nice body.

16. Irons

Agree Sir, liberals are consistently filthy and stupid people.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Not all women are feminazi self centered troublemakers but all feminazi troublemakers are women (or are trying to be)

18. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Of course, there is that one guy in post #7 who wants POTUS Trump to grab his pussy...

Oh I get it! He is trying to be one. I have to wonder how his kids feel about that.

Irons, TAEZZAR and stonedywankanobe like this.
  19. stonedywankanobe

stonedywankanobe Gold Member Gold Chaser

Embarrassed sir Auru, and rightly so I'd reckon.

Irons and Aurumag like this.
  20. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I hear the strip clubs were full and dollar bills in short supply during the march.
    The husbands encouraged weekly marches.

smooth likes this.
  21. SongSungAU

SongSungAU Midas Member Midas Member

Leftism.jpg

Irons likes this.
  22. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'd like to buy this guy a beer.

Edited to add: a bit of "language" in this one. lol

Irons likes this.
  23. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    More like scarred for life.

stonedywankanobe likes this.
  24. stonedywankanobe

Remember sir, kids are resilient. With just a few hours of cartoon therapy I'm sure they could all but forget that their dad is a cuck with pussy envy.

Irons and Aurumag like this.
  25. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    The real problem will be all those other kids at school and in the neighborhood who will be there to constantly remind them.

stonedywankanobe likes this.
  26. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Someone remind me why "bullying" wasn't on anyones protest sign?

So, it's probably still o.k.

I'd say Go For It!
    I would help the bully to forget that his dad's an asshole, his mom's a bitch and that he's basically stupid

I mean, let the bully have their fun before they go to jail
    In their teens

Besides, They already have their "excuse" for their soon-to-be jail tats too
    They missed something during their childhood
    Perhaps they didn't kill enough animals also, IDK

LOL

In the mean time, I have to ask -
    Why are all these women Really upset?
    I mean, they have half the money and all the pussy
    They have NO reason to be upset

OhWell likes this.
  27. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I finally figured out what the protest march by some women was about:

Because [drum roll please]

WOMEN!

It doesn't have to make sense.

28. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    As they continue to be a pain in the ass perhaps this will create enough blowback from enough men to put the vagina genie back in the bottle again. Vaginas and their cucks: No more voting, no more free speech....just make me a sammich and get me another beer!

29. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Me thinks that near death experience you had has given you clarity! :meditation:

30. Irons

A guest on the local radio station this morning is describing what he saw Saturday in DC. The man was appalled and disgusted and you could tell by his voice more than a little shocked.
    He just wanted to do some sightseeing Saturday after going to DC for the inauguration. Well that didn't happen.
    He said the "women" were foul mouthed, had signs with filthy language and images and were openly hostile.
    He saw a family pelted with glass bottles because they were wearing Trump hats. They were just trying to do some sightseeing too but like this man they left. They hit the father in the mouth with a bottle and he was bleeding like hell.

I am very pissed off this shit is allowed to happen.

Joe King and TAEZZAR like this.
  31. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Trash??? I think that was their valuables. They have nothing because they believe they should be given everything. These cretins are the deplorables.

[[​IMG]

32. TAEZZAR

Similar to my thoughts - What kind of father would subject his children to such vulgarity ???

Aurumag, Irons and stonedywankanobe like this.
  33. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

How'd she get her ass up front like that? Holy Moly, thank God for Irons and the Romper Room!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Irons, stonedywankanobe and D-FENZ like this.
  34. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The day of the rope cometh, and that right quick!

Irons likes this.
  35. stonedywankanobe

I also was wondering how she managed to turn her torso and legs 180 while keeping her butt stationary.

Anyone?

36. Joe King

What you are seeing is the all-too-real effects of having an advanced case of hand to mouth disease.

Aurumag and stonedywankanobe like this.
  37. Joe King

Duh, it's called penis envy. lol

38. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Woman think they got problems with Trump. :belly laugh: Look what obama brought this way. If only his girls get such nice equal treatment.

39. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Can civil war be far off now???

FoundingFathers likes this.
  40. Joseph

Joseph Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

slacker
    I have not doubt that that "guy" actually has a pussy. The poor children, indeed. The kids' faces say it all.

Irons likes this.