1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

UFO APPEARS DURING NEWS CAST

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by GOLDBRIX, Jan 13, 2018.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

TAEZZAR and Son of Gloin like this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    3 women, a negro and a couple of aliens! Where's whitey? Diversity is our strength!

mtnman and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

3 WHITE women = That's PROG custom aint it ?

4. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    whitey=white male. White women are in a separate class, especially if they like to burn the coal, which so many of them love these days!

5. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

That was a weather balloon, the government said so !
    :spaceship:

6. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Possibly an artifact from car lights hitting the camera...there was a light moving on the left side of the screen that could explain that.

7. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Oh yeah, I see shit in the sky like that all the time!

8. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Could also be a traffic copter... or police copter

9. EricTheCat

EricTheCat Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

I came to the same conclusion, it's an internal reflection in the camera lens. Don't get me wrong, I want to believe. :)

Thecrensh likes this.
  10. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

I go to a lot of out of the way places, where you wouldn't expect to see the military testing something new or some kind of reflection illusion in the night sky coming from the city.

On several occasions I've seen things in the sky which I've been unable to explain. One of these, I saw a light in the night sky that was a single point of light moving along in the sky as if it was a plane. But then it started to speed up and moved much faster and further than a plane could. I thought then it might be an asteroid, but then it suddenly stopped and then reversed course and moved in an entirely different direction without turning, just stopped and changed direction, again moving very fast, much faster than a plane could. It did this stop and then move in a different direction about 3 or 4 times, each time moving too far and too fast to be a plane. Later I thought that maybe it could have been something at very close range thus accounting for the fast and abrupt moves and the distance traveled but the light never looked larger or smaller or brighter - it always looked as a single point of light, to the eye about the size of any small star you would see in the night sky.

I've had a few other events I've seen in both night and daytime skies which I've never been able to explain, this was one of them that really had me thinking, "what could it be, if it's not a really advanced craft?"

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  11. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    You must have faith grasshoppa!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  12. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    As a kid, was out on a gravel road in the forest with parents for a Sunday ride, near dusk. On the horizon a bright light appeared. Dad saw it and stopped the CJ5 for a better look. As the thing approached I was getting to be in a panic because it was coming right for us and I thought sure as hell we were all going to be abducted. It was like nothing this country bumpkin had ever seen. This would have been in the '80s. The bright light keep bearing down on our position flying low and ominous. As it flew directly over head the old man exclaimed "I'll be damned". It was nothing more than a B-1 bomber. The experience still sticks out in my mind because I was on the verge of becoming terrified. And that sir is as close as I have ever been to a UFO.