1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

United States is a Corporation! What We have not been told, America's History

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Ahillock, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

Goldhedge likes this.
  2. Brent H

Brent H Silver Miner Seeker

If the U.S. is a corporation, then it must be incorporated under the laws of some sovereign entity which is ____________________.

If the U.S. is a corporation, then it must have a board of directors and shareholders, who are ___________________________.

If the U.S. is a corporation, then it must have an annual meeting of the shareholders, which is held at ____________ on ______________.

If the U.S. is a corporation, then it must have a list of employees, which is located at _________________________.

Goldhedge likes this.
  3. Ahillock

I can wager a guess.

1) City of London or Rome
    2) TPTB (Rothschilds, Rockefeller...etc.)
    3) Trilateral Commission meetings, Bilderberg meeting, Council on Foreign Relations, Bohemian Grove...etc.
    4) Who knows.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  4. plata_oro

plata_oro Seeker Seeker

IT / Product Manager
    Every UNITED STATES citizen and anyone within the UNITED STATES with an SSN?

Goldhedge likes this.
  5. Ahillock

Not sure if we are employees of the US corporation or serfs and slaves. Regarding where the list is located, the IRS is a privately owned trust based in Puerto Rico. So maybe that is where one could consider the list to be?

TAEZZAR likes this.
  6. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

Lloyd Smith says we can terminate our Social Security Agreement and make them live up to the terms that they promised.

Do not rescind the agreement as that lets the SSA off the hook of paying the debt they owe us.

This might be construed as advertising, but I offer it to illustrate that there is a way to restore your status to a citizen of the small 'u' united States of America, a non-fourteenth amendment Citizen.

arminius and Goldhedge like this.
  7. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

The OP video has a number of links.
    https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/killing-your-strawman-the-path-to-freedom/

Killing Your STRAWMAN – The Path To Freedom

140 Votes

Be sure and check out Part 2 of “Killing Your STRAWMAN 2: A Free Man’s Chronicle”
    -> https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/killing-your-strawman-2-a-free-mans-chronicle/

Disclaimer: Upon further review, I have now found people who have been sovereign for some time – some completely sovereign with complete detachment from their “STRAWMAN” and SS#, and some using this in between state of sovereign ability for protection and bond issues pertaining to their “STRAWMAN”. I hope to interview these folks soon. I would also highly recommend these two sites for further evidence that indeed, the United States is in bankruptcy, via The Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent, and H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933.

http://www.apfn.net/DOC-100_bankruptcy.htm

http://usa-the-republic.com/emergency powers/United States Bankrupt.html

Also, this is a good video to send to friends and family who are curious:

I am now certain that this information is valid, and have found several outlets for it written over the last 40 years. Again, your own research into these matters is encouraged and necessary. Nothing is easy, especially in legal-ease and law. Do not attempt what is outlined herein without a fairly deep understanding of what it represents. A years worth of study is recommended…

-Listen to audio blog here, and follow along-
    Audio Player

AUDIO: Killing Your STRAWMAN – The Path To Freedom
    *** Note: This is an audio blog as well – that I am testing out. You may click above to listen. Also, it takes a minute or so to load the file. Please leave a comment if you like this option…

I must admit as I write this today that I was wrong. This doesn’t happen often (me admittingI’m wrong I mean…) and so historical notation might be suggested.

You see, I’ve been studying the law: constitutional, maritime, Universal Commercial Code (UCC), common law, etc, and I am absolutely astounded at what I have uncovered.

I’ve learned there is a huge difference between what is lawful and what is legal.

I’ve learned that the courts must always follow the law above what is legal.

And I’ve learned that the courts, judges, attorneys, and even police officers usually follow legal procedure, but not necessarily the law.

What does this all mean? Well, to put it simply, it means the difference between what is a right and what is a privilege. It means the difference between living as a free man with God-given rights and living as an indentured, indebted corporate slave with privileges granted by the state. And it means that any one of us at any time can use the law to release ourselves from legal requirements and legal (but not lawful) debt.

And this is the very thing I was wrong about. For in my previous post I did not understand the full extent of the law, nor of the corporate structure of not only the U.S. government, but of our very lives and how they relate to this corporate government. And so, I am going to rectify that now.

By understanding the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reporting system (CAFR), and how all corporations including our government must report their monetary holdings and investments, you will then be able to understand what I’m about to tell you now. And my apologies to anyone who thought that I had belittled this information with my previous post, but with the disclaimer that I still believe that this freeman status still depends on the current system of government to be in place for the protection of these basic God given rights, until such system be replaced or removed with a viable replacement – that simply being the true Republic of America kicking out the corporation that has us all in a stranglehold thru taxation, collateral, and debt.

On that note, I’d like to share what I’ve learned about what freedom actually is, and what the constitutional liberties and the pursuit of that freedom (that most of us take for granted) really means.

Let’s start with a little history lesson that came as quite a shock to me…

This country is in its fourth (4th) bankruptcy since its humble beginnings. Huh?

1. The first (1st) bankruptcy was officially declared in 1791. This was a time of many changes in America. Perhaps most notable of these, was the signing of the Bill Of Rights representing the first ten amendments to and the final passing of the Constitution for the United States, which happened December 15th of that year, shortly after our first bankruptcy. This is of course significant as our God given rights are solely dependent on this document, though they were generally accepted common law rights throughout the world long before America existed.

During each bankruptcy, a war is fought (the revolutionary war in this case) and a new form of currency is always established, since the old one becomes essentially worthless in the new corporate re-structure of each bankruptcy. With the new country, came new money. Several monetary systems were proposed for the early Republic of America. Congress approved the first dollar on August 8, 1786. Once passage of the U.S. Constitution was secured, and the 1st bankruptcy and restructuring was in motion, the secretary of the treasury Alexander Hamilton turned the government’s attention to monetary issues once again in the early 1790’s. On Hamilton’s recommendations, Congress passed the Coinage Act of 1792, which established the dollar as the basic unit of accounting for the United States. At this point, the dollar was still backed by gold.

2. The second (2nd) bankruptcy took place exactly 70 years later, in 1861. The main reason for this is that the restructuring that takes place in a bankruptcy can by law only last or 70 years without being settled. And so in 1861, the country was declared bankrupt once again. Of course there was much more to this planned event in history. As carpetbaggers claimed and stole the land of southern property owners, and the banks and governments bought up land and farmland for pennies on the dollar, the civil war broke out in this year when the southern states began to say no to the northern government and these carpetbaggers. This is often referred to (by southern states especially) as the War Of Northern Aggression. And most southerners will also say that there was certainly nothing civil about the Civil War! And this was quite true when considering that the government is housed in the north (British Columbia and Washington D.C.) and that their aggression was the takeover and corporate restructuring of America. This was not a war over slavery to be sure… and the assassination of Abraham Lincoln happened only after his attempt to depose the central banking structure and establish greenbacks: congressionally printed and controlled money. But in 1863 during the American Civil War, the National Banking Act was passed. This act and its later amended versions essentially taxed states’ bonds and currency out of existence. And so through corporate government legislation in the newly reorganized country, the dollar became the sole currency of the United States (which was still backed by metals then) and remains so in an altered (and worthless) form today.

3. And now we come to the third (3rd) bankruptcy in our countries history, which was 70 years later in 1931. This was the big one. This was the time after the industrial revolution, when population, lawful immigration, jobs, and opportunity were in abundance. The money system was still in real money; meaning trade was done in precious metals like gold and silver coins. Even the paper money was backed by and redeemable for gold and silver at its face value. But, as the anticipated bankruptcy loomed closer and closer, steps were taken by the government to ensure that a new restructuring of the country could take place, ensuring the same bankers and corporate crooks would remain in power. The stock market was deliberately crashed, and the great depression ensued. The population was broke, and their land and property was once again bought for pennies on the dollar by the banks and newly reorganized government. Transfer of wealth is the name of the game, and a new game is played every 70 years.

But during 1933 and 1938, as the reorganization of our government and finance laws took place after most small banks were deliberately collapsed and fell into the holdings of the larger banks, a very important thing happened that changed the landscape of our nation: the gold standard was removed and replaced by the Federal Reserve Note (dollar). The House of Representatives accomplished this when they passed House Joint Resolution 192. This new legislature actually outlawed the use of real money (gold and silver) to pay a debt, actually making it illegal to require real money to pay for a debt. The dollar (now called the Federal Reserve Note) became “legal tender” and was backed by the supposed full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. However, this paper money – or fiat currency – was in fact worthless due to the absence of real money backing its value.

The dollar is nothing more than an IOU, and only has value if both parties in an exchange verbally or contractually accept it as payment for goods and services while remaining under the illusion (or blind faith) that the government or institution which issues this paper has the power, wealth, and credit to back up this currency. In fact, a few years after this third restructure of the U.S, the government mandated the confiscation of all gold from its citizens – and the transfer of land, property and real wealth was accomplished yet again. Many people say that World War II is what seemingly brought the U.S out of the great depression. In fact, many people recognize that in the past America usually prospers in times of war and shortly thereafter.

4. Flash forward another 70 years… it’s now 2001. People are prospering. Goods and services are in abundance. The world was at peace (excepting the military black ops and economic hit man type of destabilization of many countries for strategic and natural resource confiscation). Now any good conspiracy buff might note the interesting and overwhelming coincidence in this being the year of the 4th restructuring of our corporate government. Indeed, one might be even more aghast when one realizes that the anniversary of the last bankruptcy from 70 years ago was in fact September 10, 1931, or the day before the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings 1,2, and 7 along with the supposed “attack” on the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. War is both a great distraction and a profitable venture for the corporate world governments, and this obviously isn’t the first time war or false flag events have been used in this manner, as a tool for the restructuring of the U.S. government. And we have watched over the last nine years as the dollar crashed, as the real estate and property bubbles burst and are once again being taken over by our government and banks (in a typical transfer of wealth), a complete corporate takeover of the country – which started about 70 years ago with the introduction of the CAFR system – which is now culminating into the nation being completely owned through collective investment by the government owned corporations… we are about to see the dollar become completely worthless right before our eyes (if it isn’t already) and a new form of U.S. currency or world bank currency will likely take its place – right on schedule!

This is the real U.S. history that isn’t in your textbooks.

Ok. So let’s talk about this corporate structure of government. If you haven’t learned about the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and how it is used in corporation and corporate government reporting, see my article about it here:

https://realitybloger.wordpress.com...n-and-comprehensive-annual-financial-reports/.

And, to see what I am apologizing about (with disclaimer) go here:

https://realitybloger.wordpress.com...and-ucc-law-which-takes-precedence-right-now/.

Also, to learn from the man himself – Mr. Walter Burien – go to: http://CAFR1.COM.

These resources explain and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the U.S. government is indeed a corporation which owns most major and fortune 500 corporations, most of the countries land, utilities, municipalities, parks, golf courses, malls, movie theatres, and so on and so forth.

But let’s talk about who or what the U.S. government really is, besides the most powerful corporation in the world…

So, what is the United States of America?

This is the name of the country in which we all live. It is a collection of 50 unified yet sovereign states which make up the union of the Republic of United States of America.

What is the UNITED STATES?

Ah… now here is where it gets tricky. You see, when a corporation is created, it is always and without exception created using an ALL CAPITAL LETTER name.

Thus, while we all live in the United States of America, we are bound by the government of this country, which is the corporation of the UNITED STATES.

For reference and so that there is no doubt of this being true as we continue down the rabbit hole, the definition of the UNITED STATES in Black’s Law dictionary is “…a corporation”. Also, you can look at the UNITED STATES CODE (this being in all capital letters due to its corporate structure representing the codes of the UNITED STATES corporation). The code is: U.S. CODE/TITLE /28/3002/15 (A) (B) (C). These codes state that the UNITED STATES is unequivocally a corporation.

We live in the United States of America, but we do commerce and follow the regulations, statutes, and legalities (which are not actually laws) of the corporate UNITED STATES, for which we are born, or birthed into as debtors and are used as the collateral of this corporation. We are all used as collateral for the government (the corporation) of the UNITED STATES as stated by our Birth Certificate. Because you are a corporate entity of this trust and not a sovereign individual of the Republic, you are susceptible to things like selective service, the draft, income tax, property tax, many other unlawful taxes which only go to fund the corporation and do not in any way fund public interests or services, and other unlawful statutes and rules (which again are not actual laws) like CPS (child protective services) which is in the business of kidnapping children – and even get bonuses for blond haired blue eyed kids, which is why there is such a high turnover rate in that particular job…

Wait a minute! Why am I a corporate entity of the UNITED STATES?

Basically, when my mother and father were married, they signed a marriage contract and received a marriage certificate or license (as did yours and everyone else’s parents, and as did you when and if you were married). If you still have yours, you should get it out and read it.

It states clearly that: The product of this union belongs to the UNITED STATES

What does this mean, “a product of the UNITED STATES”?

It means that your children are the property of the UNITED STATES. It means that your parents, their parents, your children and your children’s children are or will be a vessel of commerce that is owned by the UNITED STATES corporation. You are an indentured corporate debt slave, who is assigned as collateral for the good faith and credit of the UNTITED STATES as soon as you are born.

And when you are born, you are assigned a corporate number. Actually, because the UNITED STATES commerce laws are in Maritime Law and UCC code, you are really birthed, very much like a ship at sea is birthed into a U.S. port and assigned a number of import. Your birth certificate is that contract. It is a contract that is assigned to you as the product of the union of your mother and father, and it indoctrinates you into the UNITED STATES as collateral and assigns you a trust account in which all of your credit and debt is assigned and allotted.

If you’d like to verify this as accurate, I would invite you to try and retrieve your original birth certificate from the UNITED STATES government. You’ll notice that no matter how many times you try and no matter how much you insist, you will never be able to attain the original document that is your birth certificate. You are, however, imbued the privilege of receiving a certified copy of said certificate. Your original certificate is housed in the District of Columbia, Washington D.C, in the ten mile stretch of land which is the corporation of the UNITED STATES. Understand too, that Washington D.C. is not part of the United States of America, and is a corporate structure completely separate from the rest of the country. In short, it is not one of the 50 United States of America.

The average citizen of the UNITED STATES is assigned a value when he/she is born for collateral and credit purposes. After years of inflation, that trust value is up to about 7 million dollars or so at birth. If you would like to verify how much you are worth as a corporate entity of the UNITED STATES, simply take your birth certificate number into your local stock broker and ask him to look up your number.

We also receive a social security number (a corporate number) for which we conduct trade and commerce and are allowed the privilege to start businesses with… and with which we are legally but not necessarily lawfully taxed.

Whew! Let’s slow down a minute. What is the difference between lawful and legal?

This is very important to understand.

Law – God’s law (whether you believe in God or not) is to do no harm to others or their property. This is the basic definition of law. It is also the definition of freedom, for all men are free under God’s law in the United States of America until the point where we break that law. You cannot break the law unless there is a living victim for which you do harm, or do harm to their property.

Legal – The word legal or illegal is a corporate term used to represent a state of being when related to statutes, rules, codes, mandates, and posted limits that are assigned to you by the UNITED STATES. While something can be unlawful, it can be legal. But remember, law always trumps legality. In the case of something being illegal, no living victim is required under corporate legality, and so the STATE assumes the role of the victim. More on this in a minute…

The Constitution For The United States – is the original document and declaration of independence that was written by our founders.

The CONSTITUTION OF THE UNTITED STATES is the legal corporate document that was created by a treasonous Congress in the “Act Of 1871” and which the UNITED STATES continues to fool us all into believing is the same document that our forefathers wrote for our God-given independence. I assure you, it is not. It is a corporate document for a corporation that operates outside of actual constitutional law.

Now, if all of this is alien or too hard to comprehend… believe me I understand. But an easy way to show you how in “the matrix” you really are is this: Go get your wallet, any contracts you’ve signed – like cell phone or rental – any bills you have (which originated with a signed contract or with your social security number), and take out any credit cards or other forms of ID. Now look at your name. Notice it is in all capital letters…

This is your STRAW MAN (unnatural, commerce, corporate) name. Remember, all corporate entities have this capital letter naming structure. This represents the trust account that was assigned to you at birth, and when you were assigned a social security number. This is why the UNITED STATES on your marriage and birth certificate, as well as your name, is printed in all CAPITAL LETTERS. To prove this is true, you can simply take your birth certificate to a stockbroker and have him look up the value of your STRAW-MAN corporate number (the number on your birth certificate). You’ll find that you, or at least your corporate trust, is worth millions or billions of dollars. And if you learn how, you can access that trust account and eliminate all of your debt lawfully, since that debt was a trick of contract by the lending institutions that have already sold that contract. But only if you declare your sovereignty!

You must take the steps to declare yourself a sovereign individual, and declare yourself a “secured party creditor”. But you have a lot of studying to do first. And I’ll update this site as I progress…

What does this declaration of sovereignty do… what benefits does it have?

Whew! Too many to list here…. But here’s one I can’t wait to practice:

Say I run a red light or make an “illegal” u-turn, and a police officer pulls me over. I simply hand him my UCC paperwork, and give him no more than 10 minutes to verify the authenticity of the paperwork and let me go. Because I have declared myself sovereign and immune from the corporation of the UNITED STATES and its rules and regulations, I am not bound by these rules and regulations, nor the fees (taxes) assigned to the violation of them. Lawful and legal are two completely different concepts. I am only bound by God’s law, which is defined as doing anything you what as long as you don’t do any damage to another individual or his/her property – a victim. In the case of making an illegal u-turn, I have not broken God’s law, and there is no living soul as a victim, therefore a police officer that works for the corporate state (UNITED STATES) has no power or jurisdiction over me as a sovereign individual. The victim must be a living, breathing human being. But in the case of traffic rules, the victim is the corporate state, and therefore no individual human being was involved. In other words, no one was harmed by my actions, and so I cannot be detained or fined (taxed) according to the law – which trumps corporate legality. There are no victimless crimes, remember? The kicker is, the reason this is so is because I am on this day not a legal driver but a lawful traveler.

Semantics are everything…

My driver’s license is a permit (not a right, but a privilege) to “drive” for corporate reasons, as in a company car with you being the sub-corporation under the main corporation (UNITED STATES). But as a sovereign individual with God-given rights as afforded by the Constitution For The Untied States, not the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES – as a sovereign individual I am a traveler who is lawfully traveling in the United States Of America, and not a driver who is driving under the corporate auspices and legal permission of the UNITED STATES.

And so if the cop detains me unlawfully, meaning more than 10 minutes, or harasses me in any way by unlawful (but legal under STRAW-MAN names) search, seizure, or slander, I can as a sovereign (not straw-man) individual take the cop to court in what is called a negative averment and sue him for his bond, which is millions of dollars, at which point he will never be able to be bonded again, meaning he can never be an unlawful yet legal cop again. The same holds true with judges and attorney’s, who are legal entities that are bonded by the courts and have no jurisdiction over you in said court unless you are still representing and using only your all-capital name. If your case is not immediately dismissed, you can sue them for their bonds and they will not be attorneys or judges ever again.

By the way… judges are nothing more than glorified attorneys, and therefore have the same bond issuance.

What I’m telling you is that the police, the courts and their judges have no power or jurisdiction over you, and actually you have a higher power than them and can control them, but only if you declare your sovereignty. Everyone else is under their power and jurisdiction simply because they acknowledge that they are in fact the corporate representative of the all capital letter STRAW-MAN name that is on their contracts, licenses, and Id’s.

Let’s talk about attorneys…

Attorneys are cockroaches. They are what you might refer to as corporate yes-men. And you know what? About 70% of our politicians and legislators are BAR attorneys.

So what is an attorney that is a member of the BAR association?

They are employees of the court system (the corporation) of the UNITED STATES and have loyalty only to the courts. They are sworn by oath to uphold the “procedure” (not the constitutional law) of the court system first, always above your needs. They are there to assure that the court doesn’t make a mistake in its legal procedure, where you might win your case, and they are there to ensure continued taxation by fees and decisions.

Never hire a “BAR” attorney. By accepting a BAR attorney to represent you in court, you are literally assigning all of your rights away and admitting incompetence to represent yourself, making you a ward of the court due to mental incapacity. The only exception is an attorney who is not a member of the BAR association.

But what will really blow your mind, and the most devastating element of a BAR attorney is this: The BAR association is located in London, England!

Even more scary is that the small part of London that houses Parliament, the House of Commons, The Crown, and the Bar association is not a part of England or London, but a completely separate state (or country – a corporation), as is Washington D.C. (District of Columbia), and the Vatican in Rome… all independent corporate states.

This ultimately means that an attorney takes an oath to the Queen/Crown of England, meaning the queen and all that she represents. And since judges aren’t really judges, and are actually attorneys, you know where their loyalty lies as well.

And remember, 70% of our higher government officials are attorneys who have sworn allegiance to the Crown, who owns the UNITED STATES, and runs the BAR.

The original 13th amendment to the Constitution for the Untied States says:

“If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.”

Originally written in 1810, much debate has ensued on whether this amendment was ratified or not. Most constitutional scholars say yes, and point to the senate’s journal for proof of its ratification. Of course, after reading this amendment, who would say no? The answer is… the corporation that is running the show, whose loyalties and oaths lay with the Crown and Queen of England, and not with the people under the United States Constitution. The 13th amendment of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES is the “abolition of slavery” amendment. But remember, this is not the real Constitution for the United States, which serves the Republic of America and by which all sovereign individuals who live in God-given freedom adhere to.

I guess its up to you to decide which one of these to follow. And in making the choice to be free, there is only one choice!

For more opinion and fact on the 13th amendment, including a list of politicians and other prominent figures who have taken titles of nobility to the Queen and other countries (including: George Herbert Walker Bush, Ronald Reagan, Generals Colin Powel and Norman Schwarzkopf, Alan Greenspan, Rudi Giuliani, and many, many more…) see my rant here:

https://realitybloger.wordpress.com...sequel-how-long-can-america-last-without-one/

On a different note, I’d like to give you another reason to declare your sovereignty. But to really understand, we must go back to the subject of money again…

How is money created?

Movies like Zeitgeist are great tools for waking up people to the realities of the monetary system and it’s ownership by the private central banks that make up the Federal Reserve. The Fractional Reserve System indeed allows the banks to create money out of thin air. But this is only part of reality. For the way money is really created is quite astounding, and guaranteed to piss off a lot of honest taxpaying people!

Here we go…

Do you own a home? A car? Do you have a credit card or a student loan?

Well, all of these different types of debt began with you filling out a promissory note (a contract). When this is submitted to the bank, and after an “approval process”, you receive that money by signing this contract. And the bank tells you quite dishonestly that you owe them a debt for that amount of money, and gives you permission to amortize the payment of that loan over a set amount of time, usually 30 years for a mortgage. But, they also charge you interest for this convenient “service”. That means that by the end of those 30 years you’ll probably have paid double if not triple what the actual loan amount was at the signing of the original contract (promissory note).

But there is one thing that the bank is not telling you. One very, very big piece of the puzzle…

Are you ready?

According to the Federal Reserve banks, and printed in their banking rulebooks, money is created when a person (you) signs a contract (promissory note) with a bank.

Huh…?

Let me explain…

Last year I remember hearing about a campaign to protect people from foreclosure by these banks and mortgage companies called “Show Me The Note!” At the time, I did not understand the significance of this simple but effective and protective statement. Now I do…

“Show Me The Note” is quite a valid request. It simply means that you are requesting the original contract (promissory note) that was signed by yourself and the foreclosing bank when the money was created and given to you to buy your home.

But you see… the bank cannot ever produce this note. And here’s why…

The bank sells your note (promissory note or deed) to the Federal Reserve the minute you sign it, and the Fed then gives that bank the amount that it then “loans” to you. Therefore, the bank is at a balance of $0.00 dollars at the point of inception and payment for your loan. Remember, this is how money is “created” according to the Federal Reserve banking rules and regulations.

The problem that these banks have is that they no longer hold the note (title) to your home, because they have already sold it at face value to the Federal Reserve. And in order for a creditor (the bank) to make a claim against the debtor (you), they must in a court of “law” show proof of their claim to collect your supposed debt to them. However, the only proof of their claim for the foreclosure of your home is in fact that original note (promise to pay, promissory note) that you signed, which created the money that enabled the bank to give you that loan in the first place – money out of thin air!

Remember, money is created only when you or I sign a contract to get “credit”. It is the very fact that all of this information is not disclosed to us that makes this contract null and void. Full disclosure must accompany any contract lest it be invalid and unlawful.

Your loan contract was sold to the Federal Reserve (a private corporate central bank) by the bank or mortgage company with whom you signed your contract. It’s gone… vanished… paid off! The Federal Reserve then bundles those deeds (contracts) and sells them as securities and bonds, to countries like China, Russia, and whoever else will buy them. So in essence, China may already own the title to your home, or at least it thinks it does…

And this is why the bank has no lawful grounds to foreclose on you. They do not hold a lawful lean on your home. You owe nothing to anybody! You created that money legally through the bank and Federal Reserve by accessing your trust account assigned to you by the UNITED STATES when they took your freedom and liberty and put your wealth and property at risk

More

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  8. Ahillock

DUNS Numbers of U.N. and US Corporate Government, subsidies …

DUNS Numbers of the US Corporate Government and Most of Its Major Agencies

corporate take over: are you a shareholder, have you taken an oath
    of allegiance?

The question is who are the share holders of all of these
    corporations? Do you have any shares? Have you taken an oath
    of allegiance to the US Corporation? maybe you better read the
    attached file, Very carefully!

Dennis

Hard Evidence of Corporate Takeover at All Levels of Government in
    America, as Well as of the United Nations - DUNS NUMBERS FOR EACH
    STATE IS BELOW.

Hard Evidence of Corporate Takeover at All Levels of
    Government in America, as Well as of the United Nations

Dunn & Bradstreet (D&B) DUNS code number are assigned to corporations
    in America to track their credit ratings. Below you will find the
    DUNS numbers for the aggregate US government and each of its major
    agencies, those of the aggregate governments of each US state along
    with that of its largest city, and those of the aggregate United
    Nations and some of its major agencies. These corporate code numbers
    can be verified by using the following link to the D&B website and
    typing in the required information:
    <http://mycredit.dnb.com/search-for-duns-number/>

In checking DUNS code numbers for governments, you will find
    that they have many subsidiaries and shell corporations to lessen
    financial accountability. You will find that some of them are listed
    as being in a geographical location other than in their territorial
    authority, making their operations even more suspicious. The City
    of Chicago corporation, for example, is located in Washington, DC,
    the State of Montana Corporation is located in Chicago, Illinois
    and the State of Maine corporation - listed with seemingly sardonic
    humor as "State-O-Maine Inc." - is located in New York City, New
    York. You will often also see executive, legislative and judicial
    offices themselves listed as corporations.

Manta.com is a website for obtaining data on corporations. If the
    names of any of these government entities are entered, you will
    find that virtually all of them are listed as private, for-profit
    corporations. You will also see in the aggregate valuations of
    their assets that Manta.com provides is vastly greater than what
    is listed in these private government corporations' fraudulent but
    well-publicized budget documents that seek to justify draconian but
    fraudulent budget cuts and their related tax-based extortion rackets.

This confirms that many hundred trillions of dollars of the people's
    money listed in the semi-secret government comprehensive annual
    financial reports (CAFRs) as government institutional investments are
    being siphoned off by the global banking cartel and those sinister
    forces behind it.

They are doing this via that obscure subsidiary of the private,
    for-profit Federal Reserve System known as the Depository Trust
    Clearing Center (DTCC), dba Cede Inc. (Again, note the sardonic
    humor.) This semi-secret entity fraudulently confiscates these
    investment funds as an executor after they have been registered
    by brokers, relegating investors to mere beneficiaries whose
    funds can then be lawfully - at least according to presently and
    commonly used Universal Commercial Code (UCC)-based statutory law,
    not constitutional or common law -- confiscated at the will of
    said executor.

The implications of this are staggering: not only has this corporate
    subversion of government happened in America and with the United
    Nations headquartered here, but it has happened in almost all of
    the nations of the world by means of similar corporate subversion
    enacted under different names. This definitely explains why
    governments at all levels in almost all nations no longer protect
    the public interest, but only special interests - specifically,
    the interests of their fellow predatory for-profit corporations
    whose actions are now destroying this planet and all life upon it.

This explains why the people of the world are soon going to
    see sweeping constitutionally-based legal and law enforcement
    actions in all of the nations of the world against those who,
    unrepentantly abusing these ill-gotten gains, have perpetrated
    crimes against nature and humanity. This also explains the honest
    transitional governments and financial systems that are going to
    be installed as the callous, corrupt human systems of the past
    collapse. The new transparent governmental and financial models
    now being tested in the nation of Iceland, as well as the likewise
    poorly publicized/contextualized mass resignations of government,
    banking and corporate officials now occurring worldwide are heralds
    of these imminent planetary events.

DUNS Numbers of the US Corporate Government and Most of Its Major Agencies

United States Government-052714196
    US Department of Defense (DOD)-030421397
    US Department of the Treasury-026661067
    US Department of Justice (DOJ)-011669674
    US Department of State-026276622
    US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)-Office of the
    Secretary-112463521
    US Department of Education-944419592
    US Department of Energy-932010320
    US Department of Homeland Security-932394187
    US Department of the Interior-020949010

US Department of Labor-029536183
    US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)-Office of the
    Secretary-030945779
    US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)-931691211
    US Transportation Security Administration (TSA)-050297655
    US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-056622429
    Bureau of Customs & Border Protection (CBP)-796730922
    Federal Bureau of Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE)-130221646
    US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-057944910
    National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)-003259074
    National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)-079933920
    US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)-364281923
    Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)-037751583
    Federal Communications Commission (FCC)-020309969
    US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)-003475175
    US Public Health Service (USPHS)-039294216
    National Institutes of Health (NIH)-061232000
    US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)-927645465
    US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)-138182175
    US Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-040539587
    Federal Reserve Board of Governors (Fed)-001959410
    Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)-878865674
    National Security Agency (NSA)-617395215
    US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)-167247027
    Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms & Tobacco (BAFT)-132282310
    Federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM)-926038563
    Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)-926038407

DUNS Numbers of Each US Corporate State and Its Largest City

State of Alabama-004027553 City of Birmingham-074239450
    State of Alaska-078198983 City of Fairbanks-079261830
    State of Arizona-068300170 City of Phoenix-030002236
    State of Arkansas-619312569 City of Little Rock-065303794
    State of California-071549000 City of Los Angeles-159166271
    State of Colorado-076438621 City of Denver-066985480
    State of Connecticut-016167285 City of Bridgeport-156280596
    State of Delaware-037802962 City of Wilmington-067393900
    District of Columbia-949056860 City of Washington-073010550
    State of Florida-004078374 City of Miami-965299576
    State of Georgia-069230183 City of Atlanta-065372500
    State of Hawaii-077676997 City of Honolulu-828979612
    State of Idaho-071875734 City of Boise-070017017
    State of Illinois-065232498 City of Chicago-556057206
    State of Indiana-071789435 City of Indianapolis-964647155
    State of Iowa-828089701 City of Davenport-963855494
    State of Kansas-827975009 City of Wichita-069862755
    State of Kentucky-828008883 City of Louisville-943445093
    State of Louisiana-0612389911 City of New Orleans-033692404
    State of Maine-061207536 City of Portland, Maine-071747802
    State of Maryland-847612442 City of Baltimore-052340973
    State of Massachussetts-138090548 City of Boston-007277284
    State of Michigan-054698428 City of Detroit-021733631
    State of Minnesota-050375465 City of Minneapolis-009901959
    State of Mississippi-008210692 City of Jackson-020864955
    State of Missouri-616963596 City of Kansas (City)-832496868
    State of Montana-945782027 City of Billings-068925759
    State of Nebraska-041472307 City of Omaha-926604690
    State of Nevada-123259447 City of Las Vegas-019342317
    State of New Hampshire-066760232 City of Manchester-045009073
    State of New Jersey-067373258 City of Newark-019092531
    State of New Mexico-007111818 City of Albuquerque-129962346
    State of New York-041002973 City of New York-021741036
    State of North Carolina-830979667 City of Charlotte-809275006
    State of North Dakota-098564300 City of Bismarck-080245640
    State of Ohio-034309166 City of Columbus-010611869
    State of Oklahoma-050411726 City of Oklahoma (City)-073131542
    State of Oregon-932534998 City of Portland (Oregon)-054971197
    State of Pennsylvania-933882784 City of Philadelphia-929068737
    State of Rhode Island-008421763 City of Providence-069853752
    State of South Carolina-067006072 City of Columbia-878281562
    State of Tennessee-04143882 City of Memphis-051386258
    State of Texas-002537595 City of Houston-967421590
    State of Utah-009094301 City of Salt Lake City-017096780
    State of Vermont-066760240 City of Burlington-037442977
    State of Virginia-047850373 City of Virginia Beach-074736299
    State of Washington-079248936 City of Seattle-009483561
    State of West Virginia-828092515 City of Charleston
    (West Virginia)-197931681
    State of Wisconsin-001778349 City of Milwaukee-004779133
    State of Wyoming-832826015 City of Cheyenne-021917273

DUNS Numbers of the United Nations Corporation and Some of Its
    dunsMajor Corporate Agencies

United Nations (UN)-824777304
    UN Development Program (UNDP)-793511262
    UN Educational, Scientific, & Cultural Organization (UNESCO)-053317819
    UN World Food Program (UNWFP)-054023952
    UN International Children's Education Fund (UNICEF)-017698452
    UN World Health Organization (WHO)-618736326

http://archive.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/message/20140516.162955.c5f632fa.en.html

arminius, TAEZZAR, TRYNEIN and 2 others like this.
  9. Ahillock

Bigjon likes this.
  10. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    Ahillock and REO 54 like this.
  11. arminius

420 healer
  12. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

"The state citizen is immune from any and all government attacks and procedure, absent contract."
    see, Dred Scott vs. Sanford, 60

U.S. (19 How.) 393 or as the Supreme Court has stated clearly, “...every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent.”

“Party cannot be bound by contract that he has not made or authorized. Free consent is an indispensable element in making valid contracts.”
    Alexander v. Bothsworth, 1915.

arminius likes this.
  13. arminius

420 healer
    From the article file that you're no longer able to access on the net...

Are you tired of being a 14th Amendment "citizen" that's bound to "statutes" and not Laws? If so, you might want to read this:

Submitted by The South on Mon, 06/18/2012 - 19:56
    in
    Then perhaps you need to send back your Certificate of Live Birth and protest it as a constructive fraud with intent to enslave you and unjustly enrich the STATE, along with a new Declaration of Status and allegiance to the Republic state in which you live, not the Flag, but the "REPUBLIC".

Denounce the implied contract and sever it. Even a former Arizona State Senator recognized that sovereign state Citizens were relinquishing their purported gov't contracts and warned other state officials of such:

Arizona State Senator Wayne Stump Letter

NOTE: These are my opinions and not legal advice, but rather put here for discussion and not meant to be taken as fact. Do your own due diligence, and add to the discussion if you so wish.

Here's the simplest way to get out of their 'system' and reclaim your state citizenship: Declare your sovereign status and send back the one document that originated the fraud:

Your Certificate of Live Birth is that one document that was a constructive fraud perpetrated by the STATE against you without your consent as an infant, and it was presented to your mother with fraudulent intent to begin with.

You mother signed the Live Birth Record as an informant and using her maiden name, which was admission that there was no father (a bastard child that's a ward of the state), which gave the STATE permission to administer the Estate, since there was no father/Executor of the Estate, even if the father was present at the time of the birth.

When your mother and father created the Record of Live Birth, they were the Grantor's who appointed the STATE as the Trustee of the Trust Agreement. The STATE pulled a fast one; split the title and sent back "ANOTHER and DIFFERENT" document known as the Certificate of Live Birth, in which they created, and he who creates owns. By doing this, they were now the Beneficiaries of a Trust they created for you ....... They were no longer the Trustees; they are now the Beneficiaries; the old Switcharoo! Now the parents become the Trustees, and the Trustees primary job in any Trust agreement, is to make as much money as possible for the Beneficiaries or Shareholders of said Trust. Hopefully I'm explaining this correctly, if not I'm sure the comment section will be quite helpful below :)

Who knows, maybe we can Dean Clifford himself to chime in here. He seems to know more about our laws than most of us and sure has a way of making it simple.

But they never told you that once you became of legal age, you could now step into your proper role as the Executor/Beneficiary. Here's where we switch from Trust Law to Corporate Law, and the former Executor becomes the Director who sets corporate policy and the government becomes the Trustee, who's primary role is to make sure the Shareholders get the largest return possible for their money.

You should look up Dean Clifford's Trust Law Seminars on YouTube and start by watching the one called "Both Sides of the Story" to fully understand your relationship with government; the birth certificate, etc.

The Record of Live Birth was sent to the STATE where it was then registered (not recorded, but registered). The STATE split the title and sent back a Certificate of Live Birth in the mail, which by the way is against the law; it's the conveyance of a security instrument through the mail, but we accepted it; we didn't know any better (we were infants), and neither did our parents.

It's important to note: The Live Birth Record is a permanent legal record; it's a recording of an event (your birth). The Certificate of Live Birth is an extract from that document, stating something (your birth) was registered ...... two totally different things!

They tell you not to use this "Certificate" as a means of Identity, but we do it anyway. Why? Because we are basically forced to by every government institution in this land. And for those that say we are not forced to, you are somewhat correct, but the truth is, that the public perception by all gov't and state employees, is that you "must" produce this document to receive services/licenses/registrations, etc. The public pressure is overwhelming; you're an outcast of society if you can't/won't/don't produce this document. This is a fact!

It's a constructive-brainwashing FRAUD on society.

Want a Drivers License? Then you must produce your Certificate of Live Birth.

Want a Social Security Card? Then you must produce your Certificate of Live Birth to fill out the SS Application.

Want a checking account? Then you must produce your drivers license and/or social security number, which you can't get without a Certificate of Live Birth.

Want your child to play little league baseball? Then you must produce a Certificate of Live Birth.

And the list goes on and on and on and on.

So basically you've been raised and groomed in a system of bondage and government slavery since you hit the dirt crying. Births before 1921 I believe were recorded in the family Bible, then along came the foreign corp US and their constructive fraud-plan to enslave the future labor of all Citizens as collateral.

The entire concept of the Certificate of Live Birth is a constructive fraud perpetrated against each and every one of us by the foreign corporation known as the UNITED STATES. That one document is the fraud that is used to bind you into other contracts with the foreign corp US; it is in fact the first link of the chain you will now build around your very own neck, followed by other links to that chain, such as the drivers license, the social security card, the selective service registration, etc.

Live Birth Record - Certificate of Live Birth - Drivers License - Social Security Card - Slavery and Taxes.

Since the Certificate of Live Birth is a constructive fraud meant to do nothing more than enslave you from it's inception, all other documentation acquired by use of that fraudulent document are NULL and VOID ........ End of Story!

What did you acquire with the acceptance of the Certificate of Live Birth? Not one thing, other than slavery. You already had your Inherent Rights; granted by God. But with the acceptance of the Certificate and future use as identity for the purpose of acquiring a drivers license and social security card, now you have nothing to show, except an obligation(s).

The only benefit we get is their Administration of our affairs, nice benefits package wouldn't you say?

What benefit did they (corp US) get from issuing us that document with fraudulent intent?

Can you say "Unjust Enrichment"? That one document was presented and delivered for one purpose and one purpose only:

To begin the paperwork and process of your enslavement, period! It was the greatest of all magic tricks; the greatest deception the world has ever know ... a creation of Lucifer himself in my opinion.

Perhaps we should send that Certificate of Live Birth to our respective state Attorney Generals and Secretary of States and protest it as an constructive fraud, with malicious intent to enslave us, and enrich the STATE?

Every license, registration, certificate, we've received by use of that document is NULL and VOID on it's face, and yes, that includes the dreaded Social Security Card/Number.

I wonder what would happen, or what the response would be if an affidavit of truth and protest was sent to the state government officials in protest of this Certificate of Live Birth?

Could they rebut your claim, point by point in 21 days? And if they can't rebut your claim, or choose not to, isn't that an agreement between two parties; and if you have an agreement between two parties, isn't that now law?

Doesn't an un-rebutted affidavit stand as law? I think it does.

I don't know about you, but when I went and took a drivers test to obtain a 'drivers license'; and when I went to apply for a 'social security card', using my Certificate of Live Birth, I was not fully aware of the repercussions of this action. The truth was not presented to me that I was signing away my sovereignty and becoming a taxed slave/employee/person/corporation in commerce that's now arbitrarily bound by UNITED STATES rules/regulations and statutes.

I did not know that this act alone would negate my Inherent Rights that are protected by the Constitution of the united States, and all of a sudden provide me with "granted rights and privileges"; subject me to an income tax, etc.

When every single person from my parents to my high school and college instructors; state police; state officials etc. gave me the impression that I "must" use this Certificate of Live Birth to acquire a drivers license, little league membership, social security card, checking account, etc. I took them for their word, I believed it was in good faith, and not one of them ever told me the true repercussions and obligations that were attached to the use of this document. I was never taught in school; the highway patrol never explained this to me when I went to take a driving test; the tag agency never told me this when they issued my drivers license and on and on.

These facts in their entirety were not brought to my attention; they are not listed in easy to read or plain language on any of those applications, and we were not told that by signing this, you are:

1. Giving up your state/National Citizenship.
    2. Are now considered to be an employee of a foreign corp US.
    3. You will now be subject to an income tax.
    4. You no longer have Inherent God given rights.
    5. You will now be granted your rights and privileges by the STATE.
    6. You no longer have a right to travel, it's now a privilege.
    7. You will now be considered and enemy of the STATE.
    8. We are using your Record of Live Birth as surety.
    9. This is a unilateral "implied" contract, we won't sign it.
    10.The Registrars Seal means your Estate is now in Probate
    11.The STATE now considers you a DEAD person; fictitious entity.
    12.You must now obey all our rules/regulations/statutes.
    13.If you fail to obey, we will fine or imprison you.
    14.You are now responsible for the governments debt you loaned us.
    15.You are now considered a ward of the state, incompetent.
    16.You are now subject to the Crown and all her glory.
    17.You must ask permission to grow a garden, build a pond, etc.
    18.You must acquire a license for anything and everything with a fee.
    19.You will grant us authority to rape and pillage your bank account.
    20.You are now a slave-taxpayer and we will take 25% of your income.
    21.There is nothing but obligation attached to this document.
    22.You are now considered a trustee of your own Estate.
    23.A judge will now presume he's the administrator of your Estate.
    24.An attorney, judge, prosecutor all work for the STATE against you.
    25.A court of Law is now a shareholders meeting against your Estate.
    26.All crimes will now be considered commercial.
    27.You no longer have common law rights.
    28.You can't bring the Constitution into a court as defense.
    29.You are now considered property of the STATE.
    30.From this day forth, you are a SLAVE-SLAVE-SLAVE, so help you God.

31.You don't really have to sign this contract; it does not benefit you in any way-shape or form. It's only intent is to trick you into voluntary servitude and rob you for the rest of you life; to take your Inherent-God given rights and replace them with "granted rights and privileges". To have authority over your every decision; thought, or action from this day forth; to tax you into oblivion; steal your home, your car, your money, your freedom and pursuit of happiness. To take your right to a fair trial and instead put you at the mercy of a BAR attorney and Judge, and State Prosecutor who are all receiving money from the STATE as pay (your money mind you), which is a conflict of interest, but that's the price you're going to pay if you ever in a million years wish to play little league baseball; get a checking/savings account; get a social security number and basically be able to function in society (Insert Horror Movie Draconian Voice Here) ... Haaaaa-Haaaaa-Haaaaaaa-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I smell the blood of 'citizen' said the monster/STATE.

Evil Laugh ...

ME: Who the F***K would sign up for some BS like this if they understood the true "nature" and "intent" behind it????

Yeah, me neither! It's a lie; it's a constructive fraud, period!

It was not brought to my attention that a constructive fraud was being perpetrating before my very eyes. I thought I could trust my so called government not to force me into a slave contract by way of fraud and deceit. I was taken advantage of by a system that had I known the repercussions of my actions, I would have never volunteered for this, who in their right mind would?

I wonder if one could draw up their own Declaration of Status, stating they are not 14th Amendment United States citizens; they are non-residents to the foreign corp US; but instead an American/state National; they are not employees of the foreign corp US (unless you are receiving a paycheck from them), and therefor not required or obligated to their (foreign corp US) rules, regulations, and statutes? That unless he/she is receiving a payment for their services, they are not performing a function of government; not operating through that 'title', and therefor not under any obligation to follow rules of that corporation?

Also including a FEE SCHEDULE in your Declaration, that states: Since you folks created this "title" for me; and are under the presumption I'm operating through that "title" in the capacity of a government employee 365 days a year, and you're presuming my home is an office; and I'm the occupant of that office, if you want me to do anything other than sit on my a$$ and watch the Flintstone's all day, then my price to perform in that capacity within that office is $500,000.00 dollars an hour. If you want me to file a tax return; fill out any applications; show up in your statutory courts, etc. I'll need payment up front for my services, since you people apparently can't pay your bills and can't be trusted, once I receive payment in full, I'll be more than happy to carry out any function of government you insist on. I have a one hour minimum, so if it only takes me 17 minutes to fulfill my duties, you agree to pay me the sum of $500 Thousand. If it takes me 61 minutes, then you agree to pay me the sum of $1 Million Dollars USD and so forth.

Then record that Declaration in the county recorders office. Run an add in the county seat newspaper as serving proper public notice (due process of law) for 3 consecutive weeks, then record the affidavit of publication the paper sends you in the county recorders office; then republish another add in the county seat newspaper stating it again for 3 more consecutive weeks. Isn't this serving proper-public notice?

Note: Check your states public notice laws for required time of running a county seat add to fulfill due process.

Also in your Declaration, make it known that you are not DEAD; that you are alive. The Certificate of Live Birth has a Registrars Seal and Signature. The Registrar is the court of Probate, and Probate only deals with the Estates of the DEAD. Why would the STATE split the original Record of Live Birth 'title' and send you back a death certificate? Could it be because they are using that original document as a security instrument; borrowing money against your future labor to pay off public debt? ..... If so, FRAUD on it's face!

I think people tend to forget one thing: When the government took away our ability to pay off a debt by stealing our gold; they took possession of the gold, and He who has the gold makes the rules, right?

But, He who has the gold, also "pays the bills". They (foreign corp US)owe us a lot of money; we don't owe them anything, unless you are employed by them, then you owe them taxes, but for state Citizens who are not employees of the foreign corp, they are owed the taxes the foreign corp is collecting from their employees as usage fees for using our lands and natural resources.

That is the meaning of "public debt"; they are indebted to us; they stole our gold and are using our Record of Live Birth as a means of making money with our future labor; we are the lender, they are the borrower. They devised a deceitful scheme to suck us into their foreign corporation to pay their debt by issuing us a Certificate of Live Birth, then telling us we must have a drivers license; that we must get a social security card (#) to function in society; to get a checking account; to play little league sports; to get insurance, etc.

It was an evil and deceitful plan to sucker you into employment; an employment contract of sorts. The only problem is, we never sit down and negotiated the "terms of my employment". How much am I getting paid; what are my hours; what's my medical/dental insurance incentives; do I get a company vehicle, paid sick days; how many days off for holidays, is that with pay? What's my yearly performance bonus? Where's my value in this deal? What benefits am I receiving other than a "promise to pay me later" with gold, police or fire services, hospitalization, etc. I don't work for free or a "possibility" of a future benefit; do you?

A contract can only be a contract if there is valuable consideration. What value did we receive by accepting the COLB other than obligations on Inherent Rights we already had? What value did they receive?

Could it be "Unjust Enrichment by way of Fraud and Deceit"?

You should listen to Dean Clifford explain it a little better in his recent talkshoe appearance on Angela Stark's radio program, here ...

Skip forward to about the :50 minute mark, as Dean showed up a little late.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=...

Every contract you've entered into by using the Certificate of Live Birth, is NULL and VOID, and that includes the Social Security Slave Card/Number .... All the way back to the day you received the Certificate of Live Birth in the mail.

But only if your protest it. Silence is acquiescence and failure to dispute a fraud is acceptance.

NOTE: If you're a government employee reading this (IRS, DEA, CIA, FEMA, FBI, etc.) you've got to be scratching your head about now saying "WTF?" I had no idea of this; I had no idea my little Johnie or Jamie are now wards of the STATE; that because I sent in that Record of Live Birth, I unknowingly enslaved my child; subjected them to future taxes, rules and regulations. Subjected them to unfair trials by BAR Attorneys, Judges and STATE Prosecutors who are all being paid by the STATE with one common goal in mind: To tax/fine/imprison my little child to further enrich the STATE. That I unwittingly signed my child over to the STATE with the Birth Certificate and Marriage License; that the STATE now considers my little Johnnie or Jamie their own personal-private property/tax slave.

If you weren't aware of this by now, welcome to the club Special Agent Johnson.

If you were aware, I don't know how you people sleep at night knowing your complicit in this fraud of enslaving your own brothers and sisters on American soil; working for the Crown as a Foreign Agent with one purpose: To help beat up and imprison your own people for a measly STATE issued weekly paycheck. Is $500/week worth your soul?

Dean says don't spend all this time jumping through gov't BS paperwork and hoops. Forget all the Patriot UCC-1 filings (it's their paperwork your using to get free, how much freedom do you think it really provides?).

Denounce the sole document that started it all, the Certificate of Live Birth and every contract you ever signed using that document as Identification is NULL and VOID. That's where the fraud started, and that's the head of the snake, so cut it off and be done with it. If they have no contract, they have NO JURISDICTION!

Let the discussion begin!

14. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

We have been told before.