1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Unprecedented Times!

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Weatherman, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Weatherman

Weatherman In GIM since 2006 Gold Chaser Site Supporter

This is a timely note of caution about the political danger that will not go peacefully into the night!

Unprecedented Times!

clip_image001_thumb2.jpg

While I had not planned on writing until next week, current events warrant commentary. This past week has been an absolute embarrassment for the U.S. The actions taken by Mr. Obama are unprecedented for any outgoing president. Thousands of pages of executive orders, land grabs, multiple accusations against Russia and of course throwing Russian diplomats out and the placing of new sanctions.

It is crystal clear Obama is trying his best to sabotage Mr. Trump’s presidency, whether he starts World War III in the process is the obvious danger. The next three weeks may be the most dangerous three weeks in our planet’s history as the “launch codes” are in the hands of someone obviously not thinking correctly. Most all of the hurdles and traps being laid by Obama can be corrected, altered or abolished. I would imagine the easiest way to do this would be to investigate and prove that Obama is not a natural born citizen and thus never eligible to sit in the office of U.S. President. If this avenue is pursued (I truly hope it will be), anything signed by Obama’s pen would then be null and void. The ramifications could be far reaching and include all sorts of appointments including federal judges.

The one draconian act which cannot be reversed as I see it is the UN vote recognizing Palestinian land. The U.S. did not veto the vote which every previous president has done. I do not see a remedy for this as the vote was 14-0 with the U.S. abstaining and not using our veto power. This vote truly looks like it was brokered by Mr. Obama, one of his few well thought out dangerous acts. The situation with Israel and the Middle East will now be altered permanently unless I am missing something?

The question of whether Mr. Trump is a Trojan horse or not should be answered almost immediately after the inauguration. I personally believe (and truly hope) Mr. Trump is real and does care about the United States as a nation. One area I am skeptical of is Congress. It is not clear to me whether or not both houses will do what the American people put them in office to do. It is very possible the republicans try to obstruct Mr. Trump’s nationalist/populist policy with their own bought and paid for globalist policy. It is 100% clear to me the takedown of the U.S. (from within) has been the plan for many years. I do not believe Mr. Trump was any part of “the plan” but we will soon find out.

We may even find out on January 6th as Congress counts the electoral votes. They do have a Constitutional avenue to still rebuff the vote and make their own choice. I do not believe this will be done as riots will follow with Congressman hanging from lampposts across the nation. Rather, I do believe it’s a good possibility the republican Congress will be obstructionist in subtle if not outward ways.

Folks, do not let your guard down. The next three weeks are certainly scary, any number of false flags could be unleashed. At least the previous efforts to spread bogus news have not worked as the evidence has not existed and the American people (for the most part) have seen through it. These are unprecedented times in every fashion, the “normal” we as Americans used to know will unfortunately never return during our lifetimes. Stay focused, whether you know it or not yet, we are at war!

Standing watch,

Bill Holter

http://www.jsmineset.com/2016/12/31/unprecedented-times/

andial, phoneman, Irons and 2 others like this.
  2. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Obama, the great Martyr. If there was ever any doubt where His allegiance was sworn, it should be clear now. He's not simply kicking and screaming like a child being drug from the ball pit. Our clean shaved Muzzy and Chief is taking as many swings at our nation as He possibly can. Trying his best to solidify the Russians as our enemy while ushering in the dregs of the middle east to infiltrate our communities.
    Congress would be wise to pay attention and listen to what the People have been saying as of late. They are all susceptible to sudden unemployment now. We started this movement, Trump just heard the calling and filled the seat when no one else would. I wouldn't be surprised to see some DC career douche bags drop like flies in the next election cycle.
    Luckily, I think the rest of the world is smarter than our dopey eared antagonist. Certainly they are as amused as We The People while they observe the tantrum taking place in the White House. I just hope He doesn't blow himself up before they are able to drag him free of the grounds.

3. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    It is all rather undignified for a presidential hand over, very unlike a mature democracy. Politics in general seems to be descending from intelligent debate level disagreement into a pig farm poo fight. For gawd sake lets get rid of professional politicians and get successful gentle folk back into the game. What about strict career limitations? 10 years and you are done... mebe 8.

4. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Two terms for politicians, one in office and one in jail.

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Zed, you nailed it

All honor is gone

Zed likes this.