1. All on hold waiting for a tax plan announcement
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Am. Gold is down 1 to 1266, while Silver is down 2 to 1757 after a late collapse yesterday. Crude is down 15 to 4941. The USD is up 31 to 9896.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

Vendor: Beprepared.com/Emergency Essentials

Discussion in 'S & P Products Ratings/Reviews' started by techguy2, Mar 30, 2012.

?

Rate beprepared.com

1. * 1 star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ** 2 star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. *** 3 star

18.2%
  4. **** 4 star

27.3%
  5. **** 5 star

54.5%
  1. techguy2

techguy2 Meh Gold Chaser

Vendor: Beprepared.com/Emergency Essentials

Products: Bulk Food Supplies, Freeze dried, House brand, Mountain House, Water filters, etc.

Shipping price is included for bulk purchases. I have purchased lots of items from these guys, first class operators, reasonable prices.

2. Unclad Lad

Unclad Lad Rhodium Imam Gold Chaser

Keeping those damn kids off my lawn!
    I've used them too, but that was 3 years ago, so I'm not rating them. I would give them 4-5 stars if I did.

3. Mad_Max

Mad_Max New Member

OK stuff.

Most of the things were cheap knock off crap ( spoon/knife/fork China) , some of the back packs were ok for bob bags.

I'd rather buy stuff from army/navy or venues that are U.S made.

Venting...

I have never seen so much pure **** being pushed out as a quality across the board... research all you can....do your homework...read countless hours of reviews... and your back to square one...you bought ****.

4. Treetop

Treetop Seeker Seeker

I just bought 24 cans of Yoder's bacon from them. We also buy lots of bulk pack "Super Pails" from them. It may not matter to some, but they are good Christian folks, IMO. I try to spend my money with other Christians whenever possible. They sponsor a prepper's website also.

http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/vb/forum.php

I have been a member over there for 4-5 years now. Tt.

mtnclimberjim and obilly like this.
  5. techguy2

techguy2 Meh Gold Chaser

I buy a lot from beprepared as well. No issues, great company... almost all of the camping stuff I stay away from.. use mil surplus for that.

I can't get into frugal though, the crazy posting rules and membership rules are too much for me.

6. Treetop

Treetop Seeker Seeker

Very interesting, Techguy. I steered an internet friend over there last summer and he basically said the same thing...

I'm not a mod over there on Frugals, just a member, but if there's anything I can do to help you get started over there, I'll be glad to try.

When I joined in July 2008, the membership and posting rules were the same rules were the same as anywhere else on the 'net, as well as I can remember... Tt.

7. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    I buy certain products from them including Yoders bacon. I have other sites with more variety. However, they do provide prompt delivery and are a little better about the unmarked boxes than the other sites. They also have freeze dried italian meatballs that i could not find anywhere else.