1. Macron and Le Pen in French election, main event later, Stocks go nuts to the up on the news
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Monday Morning! Gold is down 15 to 1273, while Silver is down 5 to 17,80 on the news. Crude is up 44 to 5006 and the USD is down 100 to 98.88
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

VIDEO: ...How Amazing Colloidal Silver (IS) for Health

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by GOLDBRIX, Aug 21, 2016.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

This is a presentation by Robert Scott Bell. He has his own radio show usually on weekends on various stations across America where he discusses Homeopathic Therapies and other non-conforming health practices.
    He was also a monthly guest on the late Jerry Doyle Show (TRN). I do not know if the current host, Bad Guy Actor, Singer, Robert Davi will continue with this scheduling.
    WARNING: This is a promotion for Sovereign Silver (marketed as a silver hydrosol) still a form of CS/EIS. I DID start out on my CS/EIS adventure using Sovereign Silver and MesoSilver in the early days - 1st year or so.
    I too have /had issues with Herpes as cold sores on my lips and zosters on my fingers ( probably self inoculated by rubbing medications on with my fingers). I no longer have any issues with cold sores or zosters since using CS/EIS. With the slightest tingle on my lip or fingers I amp up my intake of 10-15 ppm CS/EIS sublingually and then swallow. For my fingers I also use a Bentonite Clay + CS/EIS paste and cover with a bandage ( so as to not knock off the paste) for a day or two. For me this works even though I make my own CS/EIS now. gb

For Your Consideration/Edification:

searcher and Uglytruth like this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Just received an article from Steve Barwick, a maker of s CS generator, and Author/Editor of thesilveredge.com website.

I know we have discussed using CS/EIS to keep Milk preserved longer, Me or Abe..., discussed using CS/EIS spray on fresh vegetables or the same reasons.

Steve brings up spraying your fresh eggs for maximum FRESH preservation.
    Something to consider:

"...brand new research demonstrates that antimicrobial silver can double the shelf life of eggs. What’s more, researchers in India are already developing a silver impregnated egg carton that will extend the shelf life of eggs by up to two weeks.
    According to an article in the Times of India:

“Paper trays coated with a concoction of silver nanoparticles created by Indian researchers can extend the shelf life of eggs by up to two weeks, a scientist said on Wednesday. The development is meant to help small village farms store eggs for longer periods of time and sell them accordingly without deterioration of egg quality.”
    What Indian researchers are doing is this:
    They’re coating cardboard or stiff paper egg trays with gelatin mixed with silver nanoparticles. Then they store the eggs in the trays. This in turn dramatically reduces bacterial contamination on the surface of the egg shells.
    This reduction of bacterial contamination on the egg shell surfaces is important, because these pathogens are always looking for tiny, microscopic cracks in the shell so they can penetrate the shell and contaminate the raw egg inside.
    brand new research demonstrates that antimicrobial silver can double the shelf life of eggs. What’s more, researchers in India are already developing a silver impregnated egg carton that will extend the shelf life of eggs by up to two weeks.
    Do You Really Need
    Silver-Impregnated Egg Cartons?

Of course, you don't really need silver impregnated egg cartons to prevent bacterial contamination and keep your eggs fresher, longer.
    Instead, you can simply put some 10 ppm colloidal silver into a pump spray bottle, and lightly spray or “mist” your freshly purchased eggs. Then, allow them to air dry before putting them into the refrigerator.
    Or just open the lid on a fresh carton of eggs, and spray or “mist” both the eggs and the inside of the carton with colloidal silver, lightly, before allowing it to air dry and placing it into the fridge.

This kills the pathogens on the outside of the egg shell that are constantly trying to penetrate the eggs through small, microscopic cracks in the shell, and spoil them.
    Another important point: Spraying your eggs with a little bit of 10 ppm colloidal silver and allowing it to air dry before refrigerating them will help prevent food-borne pathogens from cross-contaminating other food items in your refrigerator, as well.

After all, cross-contamination of fresh foods is very common in the refrigerator. For example, you might grab a couple of eggs to use for making potato salad, and in the process get Salmonella on your hands which is then spread to everything else you touch in your refrigerator, such as the potatoes, celery, etc.
    So spraying your eggs lightly with colloidal silver after you’ve brought them home from the store can help remove at least one potential source of such cross-contamination from your refrigerated foods....".

Read More Here:
    http://thesilveredge.com/colloidal-...her-longer-say-researchers.shtml#.V9loJv0VDGI

DYODD,
    WAOOR,
    Gb

mayhem and abeland1 like this.
  3. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

How Silver Can Boost Immune Health!
    iHealthTube.com

Published on Oct 7, 2016
    How can silver be a benefit to our immunity, especially during certain times of the year, like cold and flu season? Robert Scott Bell discusses the health benefits of silver as well as some of the different forms you can find it. Find out how silver can boost immune health!

Please support iHealthTube here: http://www.patreon.com/ihealthtube

GOLDBRIX likes this.