1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Vote fraud: Hundreds of Colorado voters scramble to cancel voter registrations.

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Bigjon, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

From Jim Stone:

Vote fraud:
    The minute Colorado agreed to hand over it's voter registration logs, hundreds of people in every district canceled their voter registrations. Obviously because they did not want to get caught scamming multiple votes through.

Unfortunately this did not make it to the MSM, unfortunately and very unsurprisingly.

This is where I put the first link, and it jammed and kicked back a message that it was not allowed! Here it is

The second part which quotes a different report from the same web site that was also banned follows:

ADDITIONALLY, LAST ELECTION CALIFORNIA HAD 60 PERCENT OF ALL REGISTERED VOTERS VOTE BY MAIL IN, WITH 50 PERCENT OF ALL REGISTERED VOTERS SET TO VOTE BY MAIL IN PERMANENTLY. There is no way the truth will prevail with that much fraud potential.
    I did not know that. Google is also blocking this very important report from the same Christian group from loading via it's analytics script. It appears to load a blank page, and you have to rip it out of the source.

Here's the most relevant text:
    "There has been speculation on the topic of voter fraud swirling over the last presidential election. Recent news of voter fraud in an overwhelming dominant Hillary-won state has many officials and voters alike scratching their heads.

As it would turn out, the ACLU is suing the state of California because of the fact that they trashed upwards of 45,000 ballots on the day of the election. "Why?" you might ask Well, according to the official ACLU website, officials were throwing away vote-by-mail ballots if they weren't sure if the handwriting didn't match the signature on file for the voter. In other words, they are very easy to manipulate.

The kicker here is that there is nothing in the law that specifically states that voters need to sign their ballot envelopes a special way. At the same time, officials in charge of the voting process are not obligated to tell voters that their votes are being thrown away.

This is a big problem because in this case, voters never even knew that their ballots were tossed and had no chance to fix their mistake. Many people cast their vote, and they were never accounted for, one way or the other.

A stunning 60 percent of California's votes in 2016 during the general election cycle were sent in by mail. Furthermore, over half of the state's voters set their status to vote-by-mail for life. This means that across the board, there is room for voter fraud if over half of all ballots can be simply tossed in the trash. The elections can be manipulated to go either way."
    MY COMMENT: If 60 percent are set to vote by mail in, it means that 50 percent (or so) of the vote is entirely fake. That matches the number "permanently set to vote by mail in" perfectly. I had no idea California was frauded that badly, and in reality then, California's population probably always votes against the leftists but you'd never know it. All the leftists will do is sub out the legitimate votes with their frauded mail in votes. I am convinced at this point that any blue state is a rigged state. There are probably no blue states.

This is an important report, and Google is not allowing it to be read (at least from here) because the site admins were not wise enough about Google scripts and how they can be used to sabotage. If you want to try,Here is the link to the second report, that I managed to get to post with an encrypted connection.

mayhem, oldgaranddad, Irons and 7 others like this.
  2. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Second link is a blank page

3. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner

MSM already told us there is no voting fraud. Please pay attention.

mayhem, Oldmansmith and Bigjon like this.
  4. gnome

gnome Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Now canceling your voter registration is a crime or evidence of a crime? hahahaha

Ebie likes this.
  5. Bigjon

It is if you are registered more than once.

Some people are cheaters and liars. What are you?

mayhem and phoneman like this.
  6. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Big whoop! 5.5 million and 3500 pulled their registration... 3500/5,500,000 = 0.00063500

gnome, mayhem and Ebie like this.
  7. Garyw

Garyw The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure Silver Miner

tired and retired
    Thats enough to win an election.

8. Garyw

Garyw The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure Silver Miner

tired and retired
    Voting machines are a scam.

gnome likes this.
  9. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

I monitored a forum around election time and people were posting that they dropped off multiple ballots or filled other people's ballots out. On election night I pasted those posts on this forum but by doing so it caused an issue with some members receiving pop ups from that site. Another member linked the same site and both that members post and mine were deleted by the big, blue tongued boss.

Goldhedge and gnome like this.
  10. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    If you sign your name in cursive and write in print how can they match anything?

11. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

The lunatic hard left is and has been only 30% of the population. The vast majority do not support the current democrat party.
    All they have had is shitty republicans, fraud and convincing people they they can't be beat. That sham is gone now too. They got nothing.

Buck likes this.
  12. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Noisy bunch they are. If only we had a Republican party.

Irons and Mujahideen like this.
  13. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I hear ya but I think the better question here is what caused all those people to withdraw their registration now? Certainly it can't be coincidence...or maybe it's normal. How can we know unless we know the normal rate of voter registration withdrawals. Without knowing I'd guess 3500 is higher than normal rate.

14. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

They all still have the strings and enough money to continue to influence the weakest amongst us

15. gnome

It is not a crime to be registered twice, either. Steve Mnuchin, Ivanka Trump and Steve Bannon all were registered in more than 1 state.
    Some people are full of shit.

16. gnome

They were reacting to Trump requesting all sorts of information normally forbidden by state law because they resent invasion of privacy and federal government overreach. This place used to be full of libertarians until Trump came along.

17. Bigjon

You must have a reading impairment, the inference points to people registered more than once in Colorado. I would like to see the law that says you can register to vote in more than one state, bet you made that up.

That's what I was thinking, mr global warming is real. Full of shit.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  18. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    As usual the propaganda is so thick that the truth is hidden. Voter roles are public information. Are they asking to see how each individual voted (because that's NOT public info) or simply, who is registered? I believe it's the latter and that is not private information. Once you 'register' you become a publicly registered voter.

What are (((they))) afraid of?

Bigjon and Irons like this.
  19. Irons

They are afraid of honest voting. RINO's are especially afraid.

/

the_shootist likes this.
  20. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Precisely!

21. Irons

VOTE FRAUD: More Than 5,000 Out-of-State Hillary Voters May have Tipped New Hampshire Against Trump
    September 7, 2017 by Cristina Laila 85 Comments

More evidence of voter fraud in New Hampshire has surfaced. It is now believed that over 5,000 out-of-state voters may have voted for Hillary Clinton on election day in New Hampshire because the state allows same-day registration.
    New Hampshire was a close race in the 2016 Presidential election. Hillary won the four electoral votes, however; it took a week to count the votes because it was tight. Hillary received 348,521 votes, while Trump picked up 345,789. Trump lost by 0.4 percent.

As previously reported, Hillary Clinton’s former top campaign lawyer, Marc Elias is behind a New Hampshire lawsuit to block a law which would force people who are registering to vote to show a form of I.D. Figures.

The Democrats are pulling out all the stops to prevent voter I.D. laws because without illegal aliens, dead people or people being bussed in to vote, the Democrats would never win another election.

[​IMG]

Via Washington Times:

More than 6,500 people registered to vote in New Hampshire on Nov. 8 using out-of-state driver’s licenses, and since then the vast majority have neither obtained an in-state license nor registered a motor vehicle.

Conservatives say the state’s same-day registration is an invitation for fraud because of loose proof-of-residence rules.

New Hampshire House Speaker Shawn Jasper, a Republican, issued the numbers Thursday based on inquiries he made to the Department of State, which oversees elections, and the Department of Safety.

Here are the numbers:

⦁ 6,540 people registered and voted on Nov. 8, based on presenting out-of-state licenses.

⦁ As of Aug. 30, about 15 percent (1,014 of the voters) had been issued New Hampshire driver’s licenses.

⦁ Οf the remaining 5,526, barely more than 200 (3.3 percent) had registered a motor vehicle in New Hampshire.

New Hampshire law gives drivers 60 days upon establishing residence to obtain a state license.

But more than 80 percent of voters who registered on Nov. 8 using out-of-state driver’s licenses, or 5,313 of them, neither had a state license nor registered a motor vehicle almost 10 months later.

It is well known that people are bussed in to vote in New Hampshire. This is why the Democrats are fiercely working to stop any investigation into vote fraud and are working to prevent any type of voter I.D. laws. Strict laws would have tipped New Hampshire in Donald Trump’s favor.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...te-democrats-may-voted-hillary-new-hampshire/

phoneman, Goldhedge and michael59 like this.
  22. michael59

20 years logging
    State Sanctioned Identification, meaning you have to be part of the STATE to participate in your governance. Darn there is no happy medium, well there are if you pay them a lot but in this matter I have to prove that I am fiction in order to vote?

Don't get me wrong as I do understand the problem I just see it from a different angle.

Mujahideen likes this.
  23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I've seen the buses of beaners and blacks being offloaded at the voting places in Salem and Nashua where they bring them in from Massachusetts over the border to vote then bus them back again.

It's been happening since 2008 that I've seen. Perhaps long before that too but it really got rampant starting in 2008

Voter fraud is treason and traitors who are involved in voter fraud should be hung!!

phoneman and Irons like this.
  24. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Democrats pushed 'same day registration' because we can't leave anyone out.

It used to be that you had to live in the state and register 30(?) days before an election.

We can't inconvenience fraud by planning ahead....

"Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good."

- Thomas Sowell

phoneman likes this.
  25. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    If voting mattered it would already be banned! Now we are finding out that our vote really didn't matter because the game is rigged

phoneman likes this.
  26. Irons

The only people who should qualify to register to vote are people who pay property tax and their spouses.
    You can register to vote at the same place you pay your property taxes. Your tax bill is your proof of residence.
    You vote in the county/township of your legal residence, not your second home, cottage or investment homes.

Glasgow and the_shootist like this.
  27. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    If everything was done honestly then yes, you're right. Honesty in the US government went out the window very early in the 20th century

phoneman likes this.
  28. michael59

20 years logging
    Irons if you pay tax's in two or three counties then... you get to vote in them counties.

hammerhead likes this.
  29. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner