1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Weeeeeeeeeeeh BOOM! ... and here's why the cry babies won't be moving to Canada

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Goldhedge, Nov 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Weeeeeeeeeeeh BOOM!
    ... and here's why the cry babies won't be moving to Canada
    [​IMG]
    HARRY RICHARDSON
    Harry Richardson is a long-time student of Islam and author of best seller, "the Story Of Mohammed - Islam Unveiled', http://thestoryofmohammed.blogspot.com.au

BLOG / WEBSITE / BOOK

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4K56KaJ7Ds&app=desktop

If she couldn’t fill a high school gymnasium, she was unlikely to sweep the Presidency.

So what the heck happened? If I could figure it out here in the Australian outback, then how come none of these professional journalists who were on the campaign trail could?

[​IMG] Trump rally

Smug, lefty reporters kept telling us, “It’s too late folks, we’ve flooded this country with so many immigrants that white folks just don’t count anymore.” They assured us that the balance had now tipped. The Democrats had wooed the non-white vote (with promises of open borders) and the Republicans had developed a strategy to do the same.

Then, to the Republican’s horror, along comes Donald Trump. He came crashing in thinking he could sweep the Presidency on the back of the few remaining white voters, many who would vote Democrat anyway. Didn’t he care about the damage he would inflict on the GOP?

In my opinion, the short answer is no, he didn’t care about the Republican Party. He cared about the people of America and the people of America instinctively knew that.

What is more, the people of America were being jolted awake. They could live with outsourcing factory jobs to Hispanics. They could live with outsourcing highly paid managerial jobs to Hispanics. Not surprisingly however, they baulked at outsourcing the job of choosing the US President to Hispanics.

[​IMG]

I say not surprisingly because when it comes to choosing Presidents, not to put too fine a point on it, South Americans stink. Is there a single Latin American country that doesn’t have an endless history of the worst kind of political oppression, instability, revolution and despotism?

WHOAH!! I hear you scream. Everyone knows that the political problems of South America were caused by the US Government and US Corporations. They ran riot all over these poor nations. They exploited their people and their resources and bled them dry.

[​IMG] Canadian border

Really? So how do you explain Canada? A huge country with a tiny population, almost all of whom live along the US border. If America is such a rapacious, greedy, nation-devouring behemoth then how did the Canadians build such a stable and prosperous society right next door? Especially when they have a practically open border.

[​IMG] Mexico border

Or what about Venezuela? A nation with one of the largest deposits of oil on the planet. These deposits were discovered and developed mostly by foreign companies. Most of these companies came from the USA.

Venezuelan President Chavez decided to steal (oops, I meant nationalise) the assets of these American companies and boot out all the Americans. He promised the ordinary people that they would soon have lots more money. He was right too. Venezuelans now have so much money that when they do the grocery shopping, not only do the shopkeepers weigh the groceries; they also weigh the money (there is just too much to count).

[​IMG] Venezuelan inflation

Seriously, what did they expect. If you vote for a leader who promises to steal, he will likely keep his promise. Sooner or later however, he will be stealing from you, either directly, or by printing money. Unfortunately, leaders who don’t respect your property, won’t respect your life either. Despotism therefore comes naturally to them.

I don’t want to rip on Latinos here. Most of them are wonderful people like the rest of us. However, South America is crammed with natural riches. They have lots of the world’s best farmland as well as massive amounts of valuable commodities.

The Spanish grabbed South America first. North America was the booby prize.

[​IMG]

South American countries could become wealthy if they followed the time-honoured way. This has been proven repeatedly. Small, accountable governments, low taxes, stable currency and strong property rights. That is how the USA (and Canada) became wealthy.

What Latinos should stop doing is blaming America for their problems. They shouldn’t expect the right to move to the USA en-masse and automatically be granted full citizenship rights. US citizens would never be entitled to those rights in Latin America.

In 1450, before Columbus made his epic journey, almost everyone thought the world was flat. South America was rife with human sacrifice, North American Indians killed and scalped their rivals and the other kind of Indians were torching widows on their husbands' funeral pyres.

Slavery was the norm throughout Africa and the Islamic empire. Head shrinking and cannibalism were common in the East Indies.

Fast forward to 1950 and all these things had been abolished. People had televisions, radios, fridges, washing machines, cars, jet aeroplanes, antibiotics, anaesthetics, flush toilets and too many other things to name.

We had democracy, human rights, free speech, the rule of law, habeas corpus, the separation of powers and the separation of church and state.

Now perhaps I’m showing my ignorance here, but I can’t think of a single innovation, either social or technological, which happened during that five-hundred-year period that didn’t originate from white European nations or their offshoots.

I don’t want to claim credit for that fact at all mind you, because I wasn’t even born by 1950. By the same token however, I don’t see why I should throw myself into a fit of self-flagellation over every evil deed that has ever been committed by a white man.

I also don’t see why I should throw open the borders of my country to compensate the billions of people who have failed to create viable societies in their own nations. Neither do I see why I have an obligation to become an ethnic minority in every single country on the planet.

[​IMG]

In fact, I have come to believe that I have an obligation to my descendants to ensure that they inherit a nation which is for the most part, ethnically and culturally homogenous. I believe that is important because these type of nations have proven to be the most peaceful and prosperous.

I have also come to believe that the people who are so desperately promoting population replacement by third world migrants do not have my best interests at heart.

I believe many Americans have come to the same conclusion and that is why Donald Trump won the election.

[​IMG]

People are sick to death of this racism garbage. A whole bunch of condescending Hollywood stars have threatened to move to Canada if Trump wins. Funny how none of them have threatened to move across town to East LA.

This isn’t about racism. Trump supporters won’t be going out assaulting ethnic minorities. People in the Western democracies have simply woken up. They have realised that the current rate of immigration will have them voted out of their own countries in the very near future. Not surprisingly, they don’t want that to happen

...and who can blame them?

http://pickeringpost.com/story/weeeeeeeeeeeh-boom-/6640

Irons, GOLDBRIX, Son of Gloin and 7 others like this.
  2. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Of course they don't. Those who run ponzi schemes never have their customers best interests at heart and will do most anything in order to keep the game going.

TAEZZAR and ErrosionOfAccord like this.
  3. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    Take a good look at mug shots of some of the anti-trump protesters arrested in Portland after four days of temper tantrums:

[​IMG]

Make America Great Again and put these guys to work on some gulag in northern Manitoba. They need a good trumpin.. or putin to bring them back to reality.

Cher can fly in and sing them to sleep at night.:zombie:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Irons, GOLDBRIX, Ensoniq and 5 others like this.
  4. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Jeez, if they had plans to do a remake of the film Deliverance, those Bozo's would head up the casting list :)

Alton, GOLDBRIX, REO 54 and 6 others like this.
  5. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I think it's worth mentioning that the Arabs figured out the world was round about 1000 years before everyone else. But then, just about everyone who went out in the world instead of plowing fields for a living caught on to that one pretty quick. Kinda obvious when you see a ship sink down on the horizon. Not just get smaller in the distance, but actually drop below the horizon. They also figured out the idea of Zero. Tough to do modern math without it.

Alton likes this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

If Bullshit were music, these people would be the New York Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra !!!!

AND for these pukes .................................
    For those of us that remember William Bendix & his program "Life With Riley", his famous saying rings so true today "What a Revolt'n Development this is "
    I am ashamed to live in the same state as these pukes, or even the same nation !!

'nuff said !!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Ensoniq, Cigarlover, mayhem and 2 others like this.
  7. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

In reference to keef's post above.
    Your gallery of scum reminded me of our little weekly patriot paper that lists arrests in the area.
    If these ass wipe low life criminals don't resemble your group, I don't know what does.
    I believe, unfortunately, that all cities are plagued with these type of vermin.

pukes 1.jpg

pukes 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  8. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Even after the DNC skimmed off 10% of the trump vote they still couldn't win the popular vote.

dacrunch, Irons, Goldhedge and 5 others like this.
  9. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Hey you guys are racists, what's with all the white people mug shots!

lol

SilverCity, Alton, GOLDBRIX and 2 others like this.
  10. TAEZZAR

These cretins are all "methed" up in the head. Thank you CIA & the war on society, oooops the war on drugs.
    This shit did not exist 30 years ago. What are we going to have in another 30 years? Well I won't be around to see it BUT
    our children & grandchildren will. This is really fucked-up !!!

gringott likes this.
  11. Professur

Now now ... let's not go insulting cretins.

12. TAEZZAR

Now, now, turnabout is fair play !!!

13. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Ensoniq, TAEZZAR and gringott like this.
  14. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    It appears we hit peak evolution a few decades ago, and now have enter the devolution phase of humanity.

Alton, Ensoniq and TAEZZAR like this.
  15. keef

Retired Hoser
    No used getting pissed. It is what it is.

You are right. The war on drugs/MADD backfired like prohibition. Guys used to drink Boones Farm wine and smoke a dubey. NOW? Well, a lot dont want any more OUIs so they smoke METH, some moved to heavy narcotics with methadone clinics keeping them going.

The young generation on meth are the worst. In the Philippines now they give every meth head a chance to get off and if they can't/won't do it they have paid assassins to eliminate them from society.

But if they made pot legal, these types would be much less trouble to society. Most would be too laxidasial to show up as paid protestors.

The main criminals in our society are still the greedy corporations that are driving more and more to poverty/despair.

I don't get angry at the mug shot types. Just too bad they will never know a way of life outside of some personal hell they carry with them.

mayhem, D-FENZ, Fanakapan and 2 others like this.
  16. TAEZZAR

keef, why not be pissed. These low life POS are getting to be a larger part of society by the month.
    AND it is NOT what it is.
    As you so well said:
    In the Philippines now they give every meth head a chance to get off and if they can't/won't do it they have paid assassins to eliminate them from society.

That is, in my opinion, is the best way to stop the problem. It may not stop those now controlled by meth, BUT, I'll bet you whatever you want, that the rest of the population will
    think real hard before ingesting that shit & the result will be that the meth population will dwindle away in short order.

17. Joe King

Yea, you'd think that would be a deterrent, but unfortunately even the threat of a death sentence won't stop it.

Every year the Saudis kill people for all manner of crime and everyone there knows the penalty, but each year they have a new batch to kill. If death sentences worked, the ones killed last year would have solved the problem due to everyone having taken heed.

18. Professur

If you don't think the death penalty works, explain the Chihuahua. You'll always get runts in a litter, always get defectives. The key to improving a breed is to remove them so they don't consume resources and never get to breed. You start with a large population but eventually it improves. A guy in Russia spent the last 50 years working on breeding domesticated foxes. Had to be ruthless ... but he's succeeded.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  19. Joe King

Of course it doesn't work. The proof that it doesn't is in the fact that if it did work, people would quit doing things that they would get the death penalty for.
    ...but they don't.

Every year there are a whole new batch of people put to death for having committed a capital crime. Why didn't they take heed when they saw last years batch getting executed? Because the death penalty does not work.

Why does Saudi Arabia continue to impose death sentences for the same crimes over and over, year after year? Because the death penalty does not work.

20. TAEZZAR

Here is the story - it works.
    Ruthless, YES, effective, YES !!
    These vermin can quit or die, it is THIER choice, they have absolutely zero value to society. In fact they have a NEGATIVE VALUE to society.
    Our "war on drugs" is a shame/sham - our government wants the drugs on the street, as it grows the power of the government over the people !!

At least 43,000 alleged drug traffickers have been 'neutralised' and 300kg of shabua, a highly addictive methamphetamine, has been confiscated...............

Drug addicts in jail cells and dealers' bodies littering the streets: 60,000 people turn themselves in to authorities in the Philippines after the president tells citizens to 'go ahead and kill' drug users
    • Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte, dubbed 'The Punisher', has waged a war on drugs throughout the country
    • After winning elections in May this year he has urged citizens to kill suspected drug users and dealers
    • Police have confirmed killing more than 110 drug suspects since the president came to power
    • Communications Office Secretary Martin Andanar said 60,000 drug dependents have surrendered to authorities
    • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    At least 43,000   drug traffickers have been 'neutralised'  .jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html#ixzz4QBccPEQt

21. Joe King

What they are doing over there violates every principle our nation was founded upon.

Do we really want to use that as a model for our nation?

I don't know about anyone else, but when I think of countries I'd like America to be more like, places like the Philippines and Saudi Arabia certainly aren't at the top of the list.

Fanakapan likes this.
  22. Professur

You missed it. Explain the Chihuahua? Did that eliminate every other breed of dog? All the wolves? Nope. What we're doing with humanity is to try and change EVERY canine into a Chihuahua. That's a big effort. So we don't. We just make a point of eliminating the ones that step outside the bounds we establish. If you want be a wolf out in the woods .. no problem. But if you want to live amongst humans ... you'd better look and behave like the Chihuahua or *snap*. There will always be the few dogs that bite. They don't get to breed. And they don't get a second chance either. There will always be those mutants who need to be culled. It's not just a question of deterrent. Some folks are simply bad and need to be put down.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  23. Professur

If you don't think that was EXACTLY used to create your nation, you're wearing blinders. You see today's end result, ignoring the slaughter your founding fathers embraced.

24. Joe King

Fighting the British for independence is not the same as using the death penalty as a deterrent to crime.
    The only thing it might possibly be used for is in cases of high treason.
    ...but even then, life imprisonment would be a better choice and probably more of a deterrent, if the truth was told.

25. TAEZZAR

Joe, what part of this do you not understand?
    These vermin can quit or die, it is THIER choice,
    They are given a choice, that's more than the police are giving people here lately !!

26. TAEZZAR

So, fighting methheads to retain our quality of life is different.
    So you want us to give methheads room & board for the rest of their lives ???
    That costs about $60K/year per prisoner, I say they are not worth it.

You say: What they are doing over there violates every principle our nation was founded upon. WTF, our police kill people for no reason at all & are exonerated.
    Let the Philippines solve their problems their way, it is their nation & their problem - we just might learn from it !
    Have you not been around these vermin ?
    Or are you in favor of the rampant meth problem that is escalating out of control ?

keef likes this.
  27. keef

Retired Hoser
    I need to look that up. As a kid in the northwoods my outdoors father could tame any wild animal EXCEPT the red fox. He would tame them by the use of controlled feeding, but our baby fox we recovered from a den never gave up that 'Ferrel' attitude and he eventually let it go free. Vicious little bastard, I always hoped as a kid to be able to pet some day. NYET.

The methods my father used on wild animals seemed mean to me, especially with a huge snapping turtle we wondered across while working in the woods one day. But in hindsight, he taught me more about LIFE than any man I know walking the planet, in college or on the street.

Most of these guys never had at home fathers to show them they way. Too late to change that fact now. Weed em out.

Thanks Dad.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    TAEZZAR likes this.
  28. Professur

So Salem never happened? Old west hangings never happened? The Acadians never happened? The Black hills war? Death has always been the answer to those who don't toe the line. You seriously think the death penalty is a modern construct? Wasn't a town in existence in the 1600-1700 that didn't have a gallows tree. Life imprisonment is no deterrent .. free room and board forever? Likewise, death isn't a deterrent either. But neither is it 'revenge'. It's a removal. You don't leave a rotten apple in a barrel, and you don't leave a sick tree stand. And you don't leave those who cannot and will not contribute to improving the world.

chrisflhtc and GOLDBRIX like this.
  29. Professur

https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...tten-russian-experiment-in-fox-domestication/
    Enjoy.

30. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Want to end meth use? Want to stop the claimed "epidemic" of opioid use? Decriminalize or at least legalize recreational pot/hash/hash oil and legalize for ritualistic and therapeutic uses mescaline/LSD/psilocybin/peyote and other such substances. Let BIG Pharma keep their monopoly on "controlled" poisons and use their laws to more severely punish those selling such drugs without a license or whatever gov approval is now required.

Oh! And make "drunk driving" an offense ONLY if property is damaged or if people are harmed or killed as a result of a driver being intoxicated on ANY substance, alcohol, pot or drugs, pharmaceutical or recreational.

31. Professur

No way. There's no justification for driving impaired, whether you cause damage or not. Christ knows the average driver today with all their senses working perfectly is barely qualified to direct a 2000lbs road missile. A cell phone or radio is already sufficient impairment.,

mayhem and TAEZZAR like this.
  32. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Salem was about a bunch of Born Agains of their day running out of control in a very localised area ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

Then we have the example of 'The Bloody Code' over here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Code with its death penalty for theft of items over a certain low value amongst the 200 or so Capital offences. Given that there was no shortage of crime over the 300 year period of its life, and the fact that Britain does not have a lower crime rate than other places today, I'd have to think the analogy to those cute Chiwawa doggies is maybe invalid ?

As for the death penalty for Treason, consider Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, and Jonathan Pollard. I wonder which punishment has been more effective for the miscreant. Julius and Ethel went swiftly to the hereafter, Pollard has had very many years to ponder his crimes and their connection to his current predicament.

33. Professur

I should mention that the English did come up with a good alternative to the death penalty ... Australia. Basically, if you can't live civilized in a civilized world, here's an uncilivized world for you to live in ... good luck. After only a couple of hundred years, the survivors learned to not shit on the rug ... most of the time.

Joe King likes this.
  34. Professur

The real question is ... which was more effective in preventing a repeat offense, and at what carrying cost to society.

Sorry, misspoke myself there. That should read .. which held the greatest benefit for society, and at what cost to it. What benefit is there to society in holding someone behind bars for 25 years? Either you can rehabilitate him, or you can't. If you start from the premise that you can't ... why continue to feed him for 25 years? No matter what you feed a chihuahua with legs 16" long ... it's never going to fit. It's a waste of resources, nothing more.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    chrisflhtc likes this.
  35. Alton

Are we not men? We are DEVO!

36. Alton

Using that logic then no dams should be built, no railroad should be laid, no one should drive at all and we would ONLY be allowed driverless cars and trucks. You can neither eliminate risk nor punish risk taking.

37. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I do not know about your state or state's history.
    I do know that in some areas a festival usually called "Court Days" is an annual event.
    It began as a Hanging Days.
    It was too expensive to maintain a gallows year round. Much cheaper to build one or rebuild it once a year for a period of time.

Those who were convicted to a Death Sentence would be dealt with within a years time. A reminder to the citizenry there IS Law and Order here.

Once we "Civilized and Sanitized" the Death Sentence to behind Tall Prison Walls ( and now multi-layers fences with razor wire in between) Court Days simply became a social gathering / flea market.

38. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

No injured party = no crime. ...and please don't give me that crap about how "society" is injured because an individual chose to do this or that with their own body or property.

We're either striving for maximum freedom or we're not. People should be held personally responsible for harming other INDIVIDUALS, but this "greater good of society" crap should have died off with Marx.

39. TAEZZAR

Close BUT NO horse shoe.

I agree with most of what you say EXCEPT drunk driving, it too should be treated the same as drugs. Do it inside the confines of your home/property BUT
    when you step out into society under the influence, you SHALL pay the price.

40. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

...and where's the crime? Who's injured here? If you cannot produce a single injured individual flesh and blood human being then there is no crime. This "good of society" crap is being used as an excuse to curtail everyone's freedoms, commit murder, & unlimited kidnappings. To say nothing of the fact that most of these so called "laws" can be traced to the preservation of some corporation's bottom line. We like to pretend as though people own their own bodies, and we like to pretend as though people own their own possessions, but the second they do something many of us personally find objectionable, suddenly their rights are meaningless...because supposedly "society will suffer". If all these ridiculous "laws" were doing so much good, then how come we don't live in a utopian world by now? Prohibition doesn't work...it never has worked. Freedom and accountability work.

Malus, Scorpio and Alton like this.