1. Snow and cold in the North as winter returns
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1258.30-- UP 19.20 Silver $18.33-- UP 30 Oil $53.99-- UP 21 USD $101.09 -- UP 14 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1309.66 (1), SAE $21.82 (20)

What happens if nothing comes out of this shemitah cycle this Sept/October?

Discussion in 'Historic Market Crashes' started by Ahillock, Aug 14, 2015.

1. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Name, not going for it guys, not at all.

I've one thing you two guys, Walt/numbers, the one and only thing you two have going for you is an existing natural law of the physical realm of: from order to disorder.

That's all; So this immutable law dictates things divest themselves when put into order. This knowledge supersedes any written rabbits foot wrote, dictated, or conceived of man. In biblical, him-dudes, God's, idol...... just insert what you love and worship......my personal favorite is fiction cuz believe it or not this world is ruled by fiction. Anywoooo sorry bout the digression there but this law is an immutable standard.

It dictates in our money supply, value supply, our self governing supply that once put in to order WILL dissolve and using a book of scriptures in a sayso mentality negates the knowledge of said law when things might Or might not happen according to scripture-ous plan. The fact that both of you have put into order thought utilizing scripture dictates that order WILL change. This is why we be can put order in our life's but never can maintain that order.

You should by now have thunk the thought that "order to disorder" travels parallel with the uncertainty principal. They both are as a hand in glove relationship wise.

I know what I am trying to convey is a redundant iteration of early'r posts but believe me what I write is a true representation of how I have come to know this world. And, in your hearts you know this to be true,this accepted decay of order.

2. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter

Architect
    Everything in every religion ever written was written by the hand of man! We can say it's God's message or Allah's will but, at the end of the day, it was a man who put those words onto parchment/paper/whatever.

To me that invalidates it all. Men are, have been, and always will be deceptive, unreliable, manipulating and generally untrustworthy. Is there a higher power? Who knows? Do these scriptures assure it? HELL NO!!!

3. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

"They would not listen, they're not listening still...
    Perhaps they never will."

One day they will.

Keep up the good work 917601.

R.

Treetop and 917601 like this.
  4. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

If you read one of his posts, he quoted Richard Russell about buying silver eagles by the monster boxes.

For me I bought a little silver in the 14s, but keeping cash for the most part.

5. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Many notables are praying, and giving warning.

"Anne Graham Lotz, an evangelical preacher, author, and the daughter of pastor Billy Graham, said “the day of the Lord is near,” which is a “time of judgment,” and that God is specifically “warning America.” She added that people must pray for repentance and mercy because, she believes, this is the “last” generation. ....

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...near-god-warning-america-were-last-generation

"The outspoken son of famed televangelist Billy Graham has lashed out at President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder for "jamming" an amoral agenda "down the throats of the America people."

The Rev. Franklin Graham, 62, who heads both the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the global charity, Samaritan's Purse, took to Facebook Monday with his criticism, warning that when a nation founded on "biblical laws and principles" turns "its back on God, the "end is near."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Fr...ma-Holder/2015/03/23/id/632051/#ixzz3j1EKAxSp

Ragnarok and platinumdude like this.
  6. platinumdude

Yeah, that is of much more concern than the price of metals. Follow Him and He will lead us through the incredible times coming.

7. the_shootist

Architect
    michael59 likes this.
  8. Unca Walt

Unca Walt Midas Member Midas Member

WHOADIE. Waitaminnit. I agree with your post here completely. My quote of a Bible verse was humor.

I firmly believe we have truly entered the "Tyranny" stage of government.

https://adask.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/the-tyranny-liberty-cycle-of-government/

[​IMG]

Ensoniq likes this.
  9. 917601

Sorry, this is what I notice, it has been confirmed throughout the ages.

Attached Files:

10. 917601

Further study reveals much......even in our great seal. " The "many interventions of Providence" include the integration of the numbers, mottos, and geometric forms of the Great Seal with God's design of the Holy Bible and His intent for the new nation. Regardless of the theological variations amongst the founding fathers, every signer of the Declaration of Independence , to a man, placed his life and sacred honor in the hands of Divine Providence, as recorded in the last sentence of that great document:..."13 Stars in the constellation above the eagle's head. The constellation forms a Star of David.
    13 Stripes in the eagle's shield made of 6 red and 7 white stripes.
    13 Arrows by the eagle's left talon.
    13 Leaves on the Olive branch in the eagle's right talon.
    13 Letters in E Pluribus Unum. The letter counts of 1, 8, and 4 spell Echad (One).
    13 Letters in Annuit Coeptis divided into 6 Letters and 7 Letters.
    13 Levels in the unfinished pyramid....."

Do take some time and serious study and contemplation to see the plan , it is not humor, it is all around us....and not by accident. Draw your own conclusions, I have years ago. Times a wasting for many.

Attached Files:

11. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    After reading Edelson's report and the list that Ragnarok added I'll ask,

What will happen first ?

1. World War
    2. Asteroid that was predicted to strike the Atlantic or somewhere
    3. Planet x system will show itself
    4. Aliens will land on the White House lawn.

12. michael59

20 years logging
    I see man made objects, man made themes, man made.....

Come on numbers I also have a certain number of hairs on my ball sack, this fact cannot be contested. This fact does not mean it is of any substance.

Rethink your paradigms, use what you have developed from a child relying not on the whims of men, for men's whims change as the wind dictates.

Tyrants can only live at the pleasure of those terrorised, figuring out were or how the scales tip on that is unknown to me.

13. 917601

You can rule out war and asteroids, he does not want to wipe out man, he wants to preserve and save them. The issue of " money" is mentioned in 16 of 29 parables, money ( Loss of ) gets mans attention, severe loss of money brings mankind to it's knees.

Cigarlover likes this.
  14. the_shootist

Architect
    Mankind? No! Many of us can survive without money
    Progressives and the greedy? Oh yeah!

15. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    So God keeps disasters from happening? First I heard of that one. I thought he caused them. From stories in the same book you keep quoting.

16. the_shootist

Architect
    God is made of playdoh....you can mold and shape him any way you want to support whatever tale you're telling

gumby-and-pokey.png

17. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    Interesting. I didn't think of it that way but just by coincidence any of these disasters could bring about total financial collapse.

World War - obviously
    Asteroid - nuclear winter, food and distribution systems in shambles
    Planet X - riots, war over resources, mad max
    Aliens - stock market collapse, paradigm change

As a lot of preachers have said lately - Maybe we all just need to repent. I'm not throwing any stones. I'll be happy to say I need to repent.

917601 likes this.
  18. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

FYI and FWIW.

The Big List of 33 Things That Are Going to Happen In September
    [video=youtube_share;5eR8sK0fSPQ]http://youtu.be/5eR8sK0fSPQ[/video]

September 1 – This marks the beginning of FEMA’s annual “National Preparedness Month”

September 7 – Labor Day

September 11 – The 14th anniversary (7+7) of 9/11

September 11 – The last day of trading on Wall Street before the end of the Shemitah year

September 12 – Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour opens in the United States. The first stop is in Washington D.C. and according to Holly Deyo the “opening theme is Desecration of The Bride and Arrival of Fallen Angels”

September 12 and September 13 – Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, a leading authority in Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, has indicated that the Messiah that the Jewish people are expecting could come at this time

September 13 – The last day of the Shemitah year. During the last two Shemitah cycles, we witnessed record-breaking stock market crashes on the very last day of the Shemitah year (Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar). For example, if you go back to September 17th, 2001 (which was Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), we witnessed the greatest one day stock market crash in all of U.S. history up until that time. The Dow plunged 684 points, and it was a record that held for exactly seven years until the end of the next Shemitah cycle. On September 29th, 2008 (which was also Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), the Dow plummeted 777 points, which still today remains the greatest one day stock market crash of all time in the United States. Now we are in another Shemitah year. It began in the fall of 2014, and it ends on September 13th, 2015.

September 13 – Partial solar eclipse

September 14 – Rosh Hashanah

September 14 – The first day of trading on Wall Street after the end of the Shemitah year

September 15 – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date. It has been widely reported that France plans to introduce a resolution which will give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state shortly after the new session begins. Up until now, the U.S. has always been the one blocking such a resolution, but Barack Obama has already indicated that things may be different this time around. It would be extremely difficult to overstate the significance of this.

September 15 – The Jade Helm military exercises are scheduled to end

September 17 – If there is going to be a rate hike in September, this is probably when the Federal Reserve will do it

September 17 – This is the deadline for Congress to vote on Obama’s deal with Iran

September 17 – Constitution Day – most Americans do not even know that this holiday exists

September 18 – The Days of Awe conference in Sandpoint, Idaho – Christians from all over the nation will be gathering to call out to God in prayer and to repent for the sins of our country

September 20 to September 26 – The “World Week For Peace in Palestine Israel” sponsored by the World Council of Churches

September 21 – This is when the Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) is projected to begin

September 21 – The UN International Day Of Peace

September 22 – In Islam, “the Day of Arafat” falls on this day

September 23 – The last day of the summer

September 23 – Yom Kippur

September 23 – The Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha, also known as “the Feast of the Sacrifice”, begins

September 23 – Pope Francis arrives at the White House to meet with Barack Obama

September 23 – The 266th Pope will be meeting with the president of the United States on the 266th day of the year. Some have suggested that “something is being birthed” on that day since 266 days is the average length of the human gestation period.

September 24 – The Pope addresses a joint session of the U.S. Congress

September 25 – On May 14th, 2014 French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius famously proclaimed that we had only 500 days to avoid “climate chaos”. His time frame of 500 days ends on September 25th.

September 25 – The Pope will hold mass in Madison Square Garden in New York City

September 25 to September 27 – The United Nations launches a brand new “universal agenda” for humanity known as “the 2030 Agenda”

September 25 – The Pope appears at the UN to deliver an address to kick off the conference at which the 2030 Agenda will be unveiled

September 26 and 27 – The Pope will be traveling to Philadelphia for the “2015 World Meeting of Families”

September 28 – The first day of the Feast of Tabernacles

September 28 – This is the date for the last of the four blood moons that fall on Biblical festival dates during 2014 and 2015. This blood moon will be a “supermoon” and it will be clearly visible from the city of Jerusalem.

Read more here: http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...gs-that-are-going-to-happen-in-september-2015

Ragnarok likes this.
  19. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Sep 20th, Greece votes for a new PM.

20. michael59

20 years logging
    Ahillock put a sock in it. I started to watch that four blood moons thingy.

When them fat fu¢ks with the dinky turbans spewed "the talowmud says" I just choked!
    Who cares what their fiction is,says, or humps..... obviously you do....

Follow that path and you will ref'npeet....like laundry that won't wash clean....you have no thoughts of your own so you take from a thing that is not yours.... gold going, or should this human just say you regurgitate what you ingest.....

21. the_shootist

Architect
    I've repented already. Like EVERYONE else I have made mistakes in my life but none of those mistakes killed anyone or damaged lives. I am sorry for the mistakes and bad decisions that I've made in life however; I've been a good man, husband and father. If that isn't enough to gain access into where ever God is offering then I guess I don't make it. I would loved to be saved but I live my life on my own terms caring and helping where and when needed and not hurting others. It's the only life I have and I'm actually pretty proud of it overall so far

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    HistoryStudent likes this.
  22. michael59

20 years logging
    Repent and he shall be saved, repent and he shall be saved..... hogwash

You know guys what is pent that I should 're-do it? That's right you don't know so you are off to Google it. So John Wane if you want to understand what a "non-'re-pentant" human is just Netflix "Carl Panzaram." Carl, a stud that stood for what he was. He may have been vile to some standards but he was true to his. Now, if you do not understand what I am trying to convey then I will spell it out for you.

If, if you live by others notions which were conceived of their fathers then you put your head on their chopping block, neither they nor you know why this is so but they willingly accept their dominance that you have placed in their hands.

I find it distressing the amount of humans here at GIM that call themselves free when they themselves have limited their reasoning to that of a book, thought or even the whims of another.

chomper and Canadian-guerilla like this.
  23. HistoryStudent

HistoryStudent Midas Member Midas Member

Well laid out.

All we need is a FDR 3-term "dealie" from Mr. "O" to cap it off.

Say 9-28-2015, perhaps.

Mr. "O" would love to shove it Hillary & Hubby "wishing to be THE First Male Spouse" once again.

PS FDR did his 3-term because the SUPER CRISIS of the "double 1929-1937" Great Depression(s) mixed with a second world war. I wonder?

24. Brio

Brio Midas Member Midas Member

I watched a few of those Lagarde numerology vids yesterday and what I got from them is that you can make numbers :haha: say anything you want (though I already know this) because none of them concluded the same day of predicted implosion. So what I'm getting at is so can those who move and shake the world.

For example: Look it says here in the Torah that this day added to that drop the zero take magic seven and the birthday of the Rabbi with seven sons and you'll understand the financial collapse, the wars, well it should be clear to you it was only god's will.

No matter when or what happens, it will always be blamed on a deity not human machinations.

25. HistoryStudent

HistoryStudent Midas Member Midas Member

I guess if it happens the doubting Thomas' type can always say...:36_1_25:

I did not see a thing...

Smile

[video]https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.JyHe3NhVWWUAvSsnnIlQ;_ylc=X1MDMTM1 MTE5NTY4NwRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1tb3ppbGxhLTAwMwRncHJpZA NHMnBZN05OalRiNlRCOGFDUTc1eVhBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3Vn ZwMxBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3 RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzM1BHF1ZXJ5A2Rvbid0IHdvcnJ5 IGJlIGhhcHB5IHlvdXR1YmUgbHlyaWNzBHRfc3RtcAMxNDQwMj c1NzI2?p=don%27t+worry+be+happy+youtube+lyrics&fr2=sb-top-search&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-003[/video]https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.JyHe3NhVWWUAvSsnnIlQ;_ylc=X1MDMTM1 MTE5NTY4NwRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1tb3ppbGxhLTAwMwRncHJpZA NHMnBZN05OalRiNlRCOGFDUTc1eVhBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3Vn ZwMxBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3 RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzM1BHF1ZXJ5A2Rvbid0IHdvcnJ5 IGJlIGhhcHB5IHlvdXR1YmUgbHlyaWNzBHRfc3RtcAMxNDQwMj c1NzI2?p=don%27t+worry+be+happy+youtube+lyrics&fr2=sb-top-search&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-003

Then we can all come back and point fingers... in friendship...

26. Ahillock

2 weeks left until shemitah weekend.

27. Ahillock

First thing on the list, let's see what the DJIA/S&P500/NASDAQ end at today since it is 9/11 and markets will be closed until after Shemitah.

28. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

Just because Shemitah ends on a specific day doesn't necessarily mean everything bad predicted will happen on that day. It may be however an indicator of the beginning of a downward spiral along with the fulfillment of biblical prophecy. We shall see. It is always a good thing to be ready for anything, and repentance is always a good thing.

R.

917601, GOLD DUCK and Ahillock like this.
  29. Ahillock

True, but on the other side Cahn and the others have pointed how to the day the stock market crashed on Shemitah 2001 and Shemitah 2008. They used specific dates for other financial calamities. For other world and social events. Just wanted to point that out.

Cigarlover likes this.
  30. Ahillock

Looks like we are ok. Nothing happened from what I can tell today.

31. platinumdude

Cahns books are now half price.

gringott, andial and 917601 like this.
  32. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

"Hey Ma!!!"

"Will you help me take all these cases of Chef Boy r Dee back to Walmart after I update my YouTube channel?"

gringott and andial like this.
  33. Canadian-guerilla

Canadian-guerilla hunter-gatherer Gold Chaser

so this HOLY SHEMITAH day is over

no second coming of Christ
    no parting of the red sea
    no talking snakes

and I don't want to hear this crap about
    something happened behind the scenes that we can't see
    one can say that about any bloody day

the 4 blood red moons
    BIG WHOOP
    rare, yes
    biblical, hardly

just more naturally occurring phenomena used by religious people to push their dogma

[​IMG]

Aurumag, gringott and andial like this.
  34. platinumdude

Dow is down 92.20.

35. IrishSean

IrishSean New Member

Numbers, what's your take on all this? nothing significant has happened yet?

36. michael59

20 years logging
    Yep, the train of stupidity derailed and a tanker car full of Ignorance ruptured......

Run away....Run away.....Run away.....

andial and luckabuck like this.
  37. Ahillock

Not sure he has come out of his basement/bunker yet. He said he was going to be MIA over this time period.

gringott likes this.
  38. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

I wont hold it against Cahn if he's a week or 2 off. However by the end of October I would be lawyerin up if I were a book purchaser. Maybe get a class action suit going for false prophetic warnings or something. If nothing else make him use that book proceeds money to pay for lawyers.

Usc96 likes this.
  39. platinumdude

He did say nothing has to happen to protect himself. Also those other ministers sure sold a lot of survival food packets.

gringott and Cigarlover like this.
  40. the_shootist

Architect
    tumblr_inline_n4echfiJIo1r7fnmm.jpg