1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

What Will Happen Next?

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by BarnacleBob, Nov 23, 2016.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

What Will Happen Next, Alt-market - Most of the events you see in the political world are engineered events designed to elicit a specific psychological response from you and the people around you. You are not a human being to these people; you are either an asset to be molded or an obstacle to be disposed of. This is how our world works. Period. And until we fully understand this and accept it, things will never change. So, to be clear, if you understand the minds of globalists and understand what they want, you can understand the basic direction of the future. Trump supporters will probably ignore the greater issue — that Trump is the candidate the elites wanted all along.

http://www.woodpilereport.com/index.htm

Howdy, mayhem, TAEZZAR and 1 other person like this.
  2. BarnacleBob

Trump killed the doomer industry, John Galt - Since the risks of World War III are now diminished with President Trump in office, why should I buy long term food storage, radiation detection equipment, or night vision. If you were putting off taking your child to a theme park in Florida or your family on a nice vacation because you had planned on spending $4,000 dollars on food, arms, and survival gear but now your job seems safe and your family needs a break from 8 years of doom and depression, what would you do if the Trump election gave you the economic “all clear?” The obvious, with family and fun first, and take a break from the fear of the New World Order or a Bilderberg bogeyman snatching your children to enslave them forever. It’s almost is if the election of Donald Trump was designed by the New World Order to eliminate all of the suppliers and voices of the resistance.

http://www.woodpilereport.com/index.htm

mayhem and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Thanks for sharing. I'm on the fence with this one. Yes, I'm sure they have a plan to deal with Trump. Their chosen candidate? I don't believe it. I do believe they wanted to continue on the road we have been on for the last eight years. Their plan was Clinton, who would be succeeded by the Kreepy Puppet Klown Kaine if she died or couldn't run after the first four years. They pulled out all the stops for this and tossed the velvet glove, the hidden hand was revealed. I don't think Trump will "save us" but he sure is a stick in the spokes of their globalist plan.

searcher, itsamess, Aurumag and 7 others like this.
  4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Never forget just one thing:

Government/politicians plans are well thought out, they do not make mistakes, for if they did, once in a while they would err in our favor.
    When was the last time that happened ??? I rest my case !

michael59 and gringott like this.
  5. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

When a power shift occurs such as what we are presumably seeing, it has the effect of causing many of each sides supporters to shift their stance onto the other foot, so to speak.

The ones who were mostly on offense are suddenly finding themselves on defense.
    ....and vice versa.

The progressives are getting their own version of doomer vision.
    Edited to add:...and I'm lovin' it!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    ABC123, TAEZZAR and Son of Gloin like this.
  6. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Never forget just one more thing:

Be diligent always. Don't fall asleep in the recliner relaxing, thinking the fight is over. This could easily turn against us if we get 'starry eyed' and just follow the Pied Piper.

7. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

More simply: Pay attention dammit !!!

mayhem likes this.
  8. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

To accept the premise of the OP you have to accept the notion that the plan all along was for the bushies, the klintons, the neocons, and the MSM to get clobbered. Yeah, not buying it.

TPTB are really powerful, but they're not omnipotent. I have no trouble at all believing that the plan was a HRC vs Jeb final matchup. A matchup that the American people would have lost regardless of the outcome. I don't know what's going to happen with Trump, but I doubt it will turn out to be worse than what would have occurred with one of those known quantities.

TAEZZAR, ABC123, searcher and 2 others like this.
  9. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    They've demonstrated that the plans that used to work don't any more.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  10. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

The way I see it, the elections are rigged via Diebold and Trump got elected anyway. That proves to me that Trump is just an act. He's playing a role.

11. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

^^^ Again, for me at least, that's thinking along the lines of "TPTB are all powerful".

Elections in Amerika are definitely rigged, but I don't think it's as simple as just saying "I want such and such to win". I believe vote counts are padded in population centers to throw each state in one direction or another. I believe that manipulation simply got overwhelmed this cycle by a working class populace that was unusually motivated(pissed). This isn't like in 2000 when shrub 43 won a narrow EC victory over owl bore and lost the popular vote by a pittance. Hillary got slaughtered in the EC, but will ultimately win the popular vote by 2-3%. Yeah there's massive fraud in the system...and I believe Trump won despite this fact...not because of it.

TAEZZAR, searcher, Merlin and 3 others like this.
  12. mayhem

Aahhhhh, Nov.8, 2016 maybe?

13. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    July 4, 1776.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  14. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    I have an answer for you TAEZZAR:

Have you considered that Donald J. Trump is quite literally the "err in our favor."

Maybe you don't read the Bible, but there are some heathen kings who obeyed the same God to whom I pray each day.

Not just any kings, but Kings of the Earth.

Maybe Trump is our Cyrus, Darius or even our NeoNebuchadnezzar.

aka

A Benevolent Dictator

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    gringott likes this.
  15. mayhem

Hmmmm. Israel got kings because they wanted a earthly king, rather than the Judges that God appointed for them. I guess we will have to watch and see eh?

16. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    The kings to whom I referred were the post-captivity rulers.

Israel's last earthly king was himself taken captive into Babylon, and Israel had no more kings until the Fullness of Time.

The KING of Kings and LORD of Lords rules spiritually and eternally.

Donald J. Trump is an earthly king.

Pray for benevolence and peace.

mayhem likes this.
  17. mayhem

Always do. But to many right now all are in with the earthly king, and that will be the downfall. I guess we will see the end after all.

18. BarnacleBob

Trump an earthly king, sheesh, come on guys you know better. The real PTB & earthly kings are hidden & exercise their powers & agendas in secret thru their agents.

The SYSTEM isnt broken, its performing to perfection. The only thing thats broken is YOUR waning perception of the SYSTEM. Mr Trump, the billionaire biz guru turned teevee actor was installed to repair your illusional hope & confidence in the system...

Do you really believe & think that TPTB will allow you deplorables to gain authority in the system? Are Hillary & Bill etc., et al gonna be persecuted?

Your being sold a bill of goods on a worthless claim check! 5000+ years of history records that the only times the peasants, servants & slaves held any authority or voice over the status quo establishment was always at great risk & peril to their life, limbs & standards of living.... Yet you continue to buy into the illusion that democracy, i.e. elected political agents will voluntarilly act in regards to your wants, wishes & demands, this is to say they will act in your interest rather than their own... which can be described as insanity & dellusion. You HOPE they will abide by their election promises but when they dont you shut up & sit down, for there is great risk in speaking out & advocating real changes.

This occurs at all levels in the system. Is it not true that even at the local level, the interests & voices of the citizens are usually overruled by their elected agents? Its a sham.... whether you admit it or not.

The real rulers rule commerce, the multitudes are merely slaves & servants of commerce & the commercial credit system.

VOTING, LMAO, Oh how brave thou art.... The Bible says "God helps those who help themselves first", do you really believe pushing a lever for either Trump or Clinton, democrat or republican constitutes "helping thyself first"? Its akin to creating a wish list for the Santa, the Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy characters or even casting spells! These lists are secret & riskless too...

If you seek real change, history says you must be willing to fight for it at great risk to your property, life & limbs.... pushing a lever with great amounts of hopium & prayer doesnt quality as fighting for your natural rights & right to exist!!!

Dear Santa..... "save me"!

TAEZZAR, ABC123 and gringott like this.
  19. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Truly, you guys are barking depressing! At least wait and see if the guys lives long enough to get sworn in to office before collapsing into hopelessness. Sheesh...

oldgaranddad and TAEZZAR like this.
  20. BarnacleBob

"The never ending end" in "Never Never Land"! In "Never Land" its all to good to be true.

2016-11-24-06-31-06-1881172770.jpeg

Strange it seems to me that intelligent people would buy into the programming of "The End". Yet when analyzing the program we find an exponential personal "guilt" system... The victims become so obsessed with personal guilt that they "give up" & seek "the end". The program is initiated with Adam & Eve, moves to Jesus hanged on tree then onto contemporary guilt trips like BLM, global warming, blood diamonds, poverty & homelessness, etc., etc., etc... And we cannot forget about the big one; "Terrorists hate us because of our freedoms" guilt trip! Yep, IOW give up your rights & freedoms to remedy the so called terrorism.... do that and the END will surely arrive. WTF cant these fools see the program???

My best advice to "The End" seekers is to commit suicide immediately, which will then allow "We the Living" the flexibility to begin reorganizing our affairs as they should be.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    My best advice to "The End" seekers is to commit suicide immediately, which will then allow "We the Living" the flexibility to begin reorganizing our affairs as they should be.

Quoted for truth!!

BarnacleBob and TAEZZAR like this.
  22. TAEZZAR

Commerce needs us lactating "deplorables", we worker bees & soldier ants, to sustain their power & opulent life styles !!
    For the above reason & those below, there will be NO end, it will be a continued cycle & recycle of molestation of the people.

I think this pretty much sums it up !!
    Bold added by TAEZZAR
    Thanks Bob

solarion and BarnacleBob like this.
  23. TAEZZAR

At best, Trump is no more than a FART in a tornado. It remains to be seen if he is one of us or one of them.
    I am not ignoring your comment on the Bible (thread drift) , I will leave that for another discussion.

oldgaranddad and Aurumag like this.
  24. TAEZZAR

As for Trump being an error that went to or favor, consider this.
    Trump violated all the rules & etiquette of the RNC, he pissed off all of them.
    Trump was a maverick that muscled his way in because We the People were pissed.
    Is he a "plant" - time will tell. But an error, I think not, more of a rebellion. I hope.

oldgaranddad and Aurumag like this.
  25. BarnacleBob

The game is still on... Same coin, two sides re: Trump/Clinton. Europe, the core of western civilization is literally dieing of olde age. It can be defended externally by the Anglo-American empire, but it cannot be defended internally. It will inevitably militarize to finalize the creation of the common union. Hence Trumps call to curtail NATO operations.... the pieces are beginning to fall into place.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...ed-the-eu-to-build-a-world-government.126445/

TAEZZAR likes this.
  26. TAEZZAR

But, when they fall, what shape will the take ??? Again, time will tell.
    We are in uncharted waters, OR, charted waters that we have not been allowed to see the chart.
    I am optimistic, but still I err on the side of reality, or at least what seems to me to be reality.

27. BarnacleBob

I respectfully be to differ, re: uncharted waters. The outcome of the present period has long been known to the students of the life & death cycles of civilizations. To wit;

Chapter One: Tragedy & Hope

Aurumag likes this.
  28. TAEZZAR

OK, are you making reference to the influence at 7:20?
    At 8:40 he seems to elude to charted waters that we have not been allowed to see the chart.

As I continue to say, "time will tell"

29. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    But my faith is based upon my belief that God raises up kings and tears them down.

I am simply trying to frame the current paradigm shift within my own belief system.

I'm not imposing my beliefs upon you, and you should know that by now.

I want to believe that this time it really is different, and if not, then I can add Trump to a loooooooooooooong list of disappointments.

Ultimately, I am a prepped realist, but without optimism and hope, what do we have?

mayhem and solarion like this.
  30. BarnacleBob

"Nothing" but more of the same which is what you have now... Optimism & hope is not a strategy... its a cop out, but its a safe & riskless system of beliefs!

Why are we begging to so called elected political authorities to keep OUR earnings & money when IN FACT they should be begging us to give more... Why are we begging for protection from the very laws, rules & regulations they have enacted when they should be begging us to voluntarily adhere to these so called laws... ???

Sorry, hope & optimism is the same as voting for Santa or one of his elven agents to fill your wish list....

Of course this is the basic exercise that always exists before there is "change you can believe in", unfortunately the "hope & optimism" crowd are always the first to fall prey to the psychopathetic & sociopathetic scoundrel agents of the real PTB.... This serves to motivate the rest of society to take action against the exploitations & usurpations.

Hopium & optimism is merely justified riskless servitude..... a.k.a. acceptance of the ruling classes and their dictates.