1. Stocks rebound yesterday to plug their losing streak, metals pull back
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! Gold is down 3 to 1252, while Silver is down 8 to 18.16. Crude is up 27 to 4864. The USD is up 9 to 9964.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 3/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1248.50-- UP 18.30 Silver $17.75-- UP 34 Oil $47.97-- DOWN 134 TICS USD $99.42 -- DOWN 66 tics

Where is our best friend Israel ?

Discussion in 'Test postings' started by Alex Lemas, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Alex Lemas

Alex Lemas Seeker Seeker

retired
    No sign of BeBe getting the IDF ready to take on ISIS. What the hell is going on? No mention of them from McCain or the rest of them including nbc cbs abc.. Our BFF are not living up to their press clippings.

Eyebone likes this.
  2. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

they are resolute

vowing to fight until the last american falls

luckabuck, Bigjon, hoarder and 4 others like this.
  3. Canadian-guerilla

Canadian-guerilla hunter-gatherer Gold Chaser

smilershouse and searcher like this.
  4. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    They got their hands full killing women and children, no time for fighting men.

luckabuck, Bigjon, hoarder and 4 others like this.
  5. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

Might not want to telegraph just what they are doing or plan on doing, which is wise IMHO.

R.

6. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

They don't want to let this get framed into an Israel vs the Arabs context.
    During the Korean war (Chinese troops were involved), the US wanted to keep Taiwan troops out of Korea for the same type of reasoning--I think.

7. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

Wake me up when they go 'all in'.

Stir up chit, pick up the pieces, good strategy.

8. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

Why not?

"Israel vs the Arabs context"

Everything else is, except for 90 year old 'NAZI'.s

I say, go for it, is is, wipe out the wwii construct states, obiliterate isreal and then fight us.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  9. gringott

N/A
    The Israelis have bombed Assad, why the cowardice about ISIS or ISIL or whatever? Aren't they always claiming to have the best pilots etc? Go for it Israel.

10. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Things heating up on the Syrian Border, Jordan getting antsy. Israel will strike when the moment is right, Hezzbollah will also be targeted, second Blood Red moon approaching.

------------------

"If Jordan is in real danger from extremist jihadis, and asks for Israel's help, Israel has a very clear interest in Jordan's continued existence and stability," Intelligence, International Relations and Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz told Israel Radio on Sunday.

Steinitz statements come after a government official said on Saturday that Israel may attack if the Islamic State invades Jordan.

The Jordanian kingdom is reportedly worried the extremist Islamist group is planning to enter its territory. "Israel is not physically on the front against ISIS. If Israel was at the front it could fracture the U.S. led international coalition," the government official said on Saturday.

"ISIS entering Jordan is something that could change the situation as that may have direct security related consequences to Israel," an official said. Pointing to what is happening on the Syrian border, where stray mortar rounds and shells fired in the fighting between the Syrian regime and rebels have been landing on Israeli soil with growing frequency, the officials said "ISIS could cause instability in Jordan -- something that would result in a tense security situation on Israel's eastern border."

"Jordan has already begun performing surveillance on its border with Iraq to prepare for that possibility, something that compels Israel to prepare as well. Among other things it means an Israeli military presence in Judea and Samaria is a must."

The official refused to answer whether Israel would attack on Jordanian soil and if the Jordanian government will allow Israeli military presence on its soil to fight a common enemy. "At the current stage everything is purely speculative," he said.

And of course this:

ISIS nearing Israeli border.

Free Syrian Army spokesperson says brutal jihadi group quietly making inroads in villages near Golan by offering aid in exchange for services to be named later

The Islamic State terror group is operating sleeper cells in southern Syria near the border with Israel, a spokesman for the opposition’s Free Syrian Army charged Sunday.

The spokesman, speaking to The Times of Israel on condition of anonymity, as he was not authorized to communicate with Israeli media, said that some of the 6,000 Islamist fighters who fled southward toward the borders with Israel and Jordan in July actually belong to the Islamic State, not to the less extreme Nusra Front as previously believed.

The two Islamist organizations had clashed militarily in a struggle for control over oil-rich northeastern Syria, in which the Islamic State triumphed. The Times of Israel could not confirm the information, which was recently conveyed to the spokesman from a number of different sources.

www.watch.org

11. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    I'm curious as to why you posted this in the 'ask questions about our site/test postings' forum...???

12. gringott

N/A
    He wanted to test the reactions to his post Goldhedge.

13. Alex Lemas

Alex Lemas Seeker Seeker

retired
    This is the only place the I can find to start a new thread. Dumb me, but I have searched. Perhaps you have some simple instructions.
    Thanks

14. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    You're not dumb...!

If you click on the "Forum" tab there should be all the forums available for posting there. Click on the forum you desire and it should say 'New Post' or the like?

If not, let me know and I'll see what is up.

You could also try changing browsers? I use Firefox.

One other suggestion is in the lower left at the bottom...

Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 11.18.09 AM.png

you might be using a conflicting 'color' setting? Try GIM Black. Not all the skins work the same.

If I use the Scarlet Rush one I can't moderate.