1. Stocks continue to roll off recent highs, while metals catch a bid
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is up 6.6 to 1252, and Silver is up 17 to 16.55. Crude is up 26 to 4279. The USD is flat at 9721
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/10/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1271.40-- DOWN 8.80 Silver $17.22-- DOWN 30 Oil $45.83-- DOWN 1.83 USD $97.01 -- UP 37 TICS
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Wiki leaks releases info on gold more to come

Discussion in 'Purchasing Precious Metals' started by southfork, Mar 11, 2017.

1. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Havent been wrong yet

Attached Files:

<SLV> likes this.
  2. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

It is very hard to quote from an image, and I think we are going to do a lot of quoting. So I transcribed it for our benefit. Please let me know if I made any typos.

The U.S. government will be able to extract value on different steps ahead of a new gold policy announcement.

(Step I) Prepayment Spread: In order to attain the most value of the current markets, the U.S. government through foreign purchasing agents would acquire certain gold deliverable and financial contracts, in order to lock-in deeply discounted rates vs. current gold prices for future gold supply. Key Contracts: (i) A prepaid gold forward agreement is a facility in which a buyer agrees to purchase a quantity of the metal from a producer in exchange for an up-front payment. In short, the buyer is acting as a lender by providing money up-front in exchange for and secured by a portion of future production. It is traditionally possible to achieve considerable price discounts with junior and mid-tier gold miners; (ii) Undervalued gold delivery securities from producers are available to be purchase d over-the-counter from a select number of mining investors, and including prepayment contracts, streaming claims and royalty flows. Given the restrained number of players, sellers appreciate buyers' bids at the current market backdroop; (iii) Finally, by purchasing out-of-the-money gold call options from producters, it is possible to profit from the gold uptrend in a less capital intensive way.

(Step II) Gold Price Appreciation: Upon announcement, the overall value appreciation of gold will grant additional gains on the gold supply in Step I. The overall gains of such appreciation would deeply strengthen the US the ability to fund new projects.

(Step III) Uneconomical gold mines: In addition to financial contracts, prior to the policy announcement, several uneconomical contracts in out-of-the-money mines will have been acquired at deep discounts. Upon gold price adjustments the resources will turn into viable mining assets and secure long-term gold supply intended for monetary stability of the U.S. dollar. The deepest value will be achieved by acquiring pre-production and special situation junior mines, either through private acquisitions or by acquiring public stocks.

Furthermore, the junior and mid-tier gold mining world is an ideal market for privately acquiring deeply discounted prepayment contracts, secondary securities and uneconomical assets, given the current limited capital markets access available to these companies. Knowledge of this market's dynamics and players, from investors to producers, is key for the execution of the present plan.

3. Someone_else

Here are my initial favorites:
    I wonder if the "stability of the dollar" is a code term meaning big profits for insiders.

4. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Ok I have been drinking but all here know the fed values the gold on it's balance sheet at 42 bucks an ounce, will they be changing that number through treasury operations according to this wiki ?

5. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

I can't find that article from the official wiki leaks website.

6. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Was on Twitter FWIW

platinumdude likes this.
  7. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

See?

They don't have any.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  8. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Why does .gov want to buy contracts on GOLD when SUPPOSEDLY we have the largest store of gold in the World at Fort Knox ?

Like E.B. sez " They (.Gov) don't have any".

9. Someone_else

I wonder if "government" is an indirect term for "insiders". And from reading older posts, it seems that private holdings in India are way higher than the few thousand tons claimed by governments.

10. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma
    it would certainly be intresting to see that information in contex

11. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    What does this all mean??

12. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma
    full contex is not there.......source is not confirmed........but it implys a coming government policy change that will cause a rise in gold price.....and is a 3 step plan on how to front run/profit/gain some control of physical gold, etc..

GOLDBRIX and Goldhedge like this.