1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Woman Claims George H.W. Bush Groped Her When ‘I Was a Child’

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

This is what pushing back looks like folks. Too bad most of us have never seen it when it comes to the republican party. Thank God we have people in power now who are not backing down.
    When the globalist left goes gutter you drag the maggots right in after you and strangle them.
    MAGA!!!

Sixth Accuser: Woman Claims George H.W. Bush Groped Her When ‘I Was a Child’

by JOHN NOLTE13 Nov 201711,707

Texas woman Roslyn Corrigan claims that former President George H.W. Bush groped her when she was just 16 years old.

According to Corrigan, the groping occurred in November of 2003 at an event in The Woodlands, Texas. This is the sixth woman to publicly accuse the 41st president of grabbing her butt without consent.

Speaking to Time magazine, Corrigan, who is now in her early 30s, said, “My initial action was absolute horror. I was really, really confused. The first thing I did was look at my mom and, while he was still standing there, I didn’t say anything,” she said. “What does a teenager say to the ex-president of the United States? Like, ‘Hey dude, you shouldn’t have touched me like that?’”

Like the other five incidents, Corrigan claims it happened when she was posing with Bush for a photograph. Bush was then 79 years old.

“As soon as the picture was being snapped on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open,” Corrigan told Time. “I was like, ‘Oh my goodness, what just happened?’”

Bush spokesman Jim McGrath told Time, “George Bush simply does not have it in his heart to knowingly cause anyone harm or distress, and he again apologizes to anyone he may have offended during a photo op.”

That is not a denial.

As far as the previous five accusations, McGrath has said, “At age 93, President Bush has been confined to a wheelchair for roughly five years, so his arm falls on the lower waist of people with whom he takes pictures.”

In 2003, Bush was not only not a sick man confined to a wheelchair, he was healthy and vigorous enough to go skydiving the following year.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...er-woman-claims-george-h-w-bush-groped-child/

2. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yeah me too. When I was 9...or perhaps 6? shrub sr. touched my naughty place. Oh and he also refuses to accept my chosen gender...that being a female potted fern plant. GHW is a bastid and must be stopped. <yawn>

...plus shrub 41 is a murderer, a war criminal, and a traitor to his nation, but who gives a shit about that stuff anyway. The war on women(and fern plants) MUST end!

3. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

C'mon now, everybody knows that ferns are monoecious plants. lol

4. solarion

RAY-CIS!

5. ArkWv

ArkWv Gold Member Gold Chaser

handyman, and not the fellow from "In Living Color
    My hygienist lays her tits on my head while cleaning my teeth,
    you don't see me crying :finished 2:

Uncle, Hystckndle, solarion and 2 others like this.
  6. Area51

Area51 Silver Miner Seeker

Deny, deny, deny. And then threaten lawsuits to
    "prove" how innocent you are.

Sincerely,
    Lance Armstrong

7. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I hope H.W. Bush lives forever his condition getting progressively worse the whole time every day but no death just nothingness.

8. solarion

lol yeah. I went to the same old skool barber for years on end. Great cut, low price, str8 razor shave, etc. When the dude finally retired I started going to a "salon" to get my hair chopped. Not crazy about the cut, it takes 3x as long, costs twice as much, and the conversation sucks. On the other hand the gals there seem to go out of their way to provide plenty of available eye level scenery so it's not all bad.

9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    I cut my own hair...

dacrunch likes this.
  10. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Why has nobody sued Creepy Uncle Joe? That guy was a blatant pedo.

dacrunch and andial like this.
  11. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

The swamp is deep and a uniparty bipartisan boys club. Not shocking at all that King Bush I sexually assaulted women as did his successor Slick Willy, all their handlers and many more before them. May all these women get their due process and revenge on these politicians and Hollywood goons.

Not making light of the sexual allegations, but King Bush I politically assaulted American workers with the formation of NAFTA that was subsequently signed into law by Clinton, then advanced by King Bush II and Zerobama. The deep state corruption and exploitation runs like water downhill.

Irons, the_shootist and Area51 like this.
  12. solarion

I dunno if shrub the elder did it or not, but I find it fascinating that we focus so intently on this unprovable, unverifiable crap when there are so many actual provable atrocities going on around us. I think this kind of charge, whether true or no, strikes an emotional chord with everyone and that's why this stuff is constantly trotted out to smear public figures(men). Women are horrified because a "sister" was attacked, and men are horrified because it's in our nature to protect women(particularly young women). These kinds of allegations prey upon base emotions within us all and should be guarded against. I'm fine with any of the shrubs facing justice for their crimes...but I hope the crimes they stand accused of are treason and human rights violations, not this silly "he touched me 30+ years ago" nonsense.

Oldmansmith likes this.
  13. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

If I become president there will be a First Lady of the Night every night.

14. Area51

Area51 Silver Miner Seeker

Absolutely 100% correct on both accounts.

Diddling children and raping women isn't limited to just the left or the right among the wealthy elites.

Same thing when it comes to selling out and pillaging a country.

the_shootist likes this.
  15. dacrunch

dacrunch Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

all the talk... but never a mention of this... but hey, it was "bipartisan"!

16. dacrunch

dacrunch Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

@ 42mn and again @ 56mn into the "Conspiracy of Silence" video, CIA director Colby makes comments...

Not long after...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  17. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Nailed it!

18. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    It's a distraction away from her things! You're absolutely right! Anyone who things these accusations are the real crimes better realize that these are only distractions from the commission of doings so evil that you and I cannot imagine

19. jimswift

jimswift Seeker

The stuff this POS has done on a mass scale, and the OP is about "goosing" someone 20+ years ago?