1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Woman From Oz Killed By Cops After Calling 911

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by searcher, Jul 18, 2017.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Somali Leader Threatened After Australian Woman's Death
    WCCO - CBS Minnesota

Published on Jul 18, 2017
    Members of the Somali community in Minneapolis say they've received threats following the shooting of Justine Damond by Officer Mohamed Noor, reports Frank Vascellaro (0:42). WCCO 4 News At 10 – July 18, 2017

southfork likes this.
  2. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    The LEOs exist in order to protect their corporate masters. The corporate masters have lawyers and a "justice" system which protects the LEOs.

It is only the mundane citzenry which is subjected to total surveillance and full informational disclosure, but go and try to pull up all of the information on the shooter, and you will find that his credit history, along with all of the other information stored in the distributed database known as the cloud, has been blocked for the sake of officer safety.

So, now that the tables have turned, will the White Community go "Full Ferguson?"

michael59, Glasgow and searcher like this.
  3. searcher

No...........not gonna happen.

4. searcher

5. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    Google has filtered out this story. WTF Google shareholders? How much longer are you going to allow this fuck Eric Schmidt continue to censor the search results?

Irons, michael59 and Glasgow like this.
  6. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Family of US cop Mohamed Noor say officer mistakenly shot Justine Damond

THE family of Justine Damond’s killer have declared his innocence, saying Mohamed Noor had mistakenly shot her dead.

“We feel so bad about this, we are traumatised ourselves. It’s so unfortunate,” a family member said.

“If you wait for the investigation you’ll know it was an honest and sincere event that transpired. Until then we can’t really say anything.”

The declaration came as a preliminary investigation by Minnesota’s Bureau of Criminal Apprehension revealed Noor and his fellow officer had been startled by a loud noise in the seconds before she approached their car and was shot.

Officer Matthew Harrity, 26, who was driving the Minneapolis police car responding to Ms Damond’s 911 call for help late Saturday night, described the last moments of Ms Damond’s life to investigators.

He said the loud noise — which was possibly fireworks, according to police radio — came just as Ms Damond walked to the squad car he was driving, around the corner from her home.

Officer Noor, 31, immediately fired through the door of the car, and killed Ms Damond, 40, with a single gunshot to the abdomen.

Harrity was reportedly stunned when his partner opened fire.

Noor — who is the subject of two open complaints incurred in his two years on the job — has so far refused to be formally interviewed, and under federal law, he cannot be compelled to speak to investigators.

There was embarrassment for the police department when Deputy Chief Medaria Arradondo revealed he was not aware Officer Noor was subject to investigation.

He was asked why, given the two open investigations into Mohammed Noor’s conduct, he remained in front line duties.

“At this time, I am not aware of the conduct that you are speaking of so I wouldn’t be able to talk about it right now,” he said.

Both Noor and Harrity are on paid administrative leave. Noor has moved from his modest apartment in northwest Minneapolis to his nearby parents’ home for support, while Harrity remains with close family at his semirural home in neighbouring Wisconsin.

Harrity and Noor are banned from speaking to each other as well as any other police officers during the investigation have “to maintain the purist of his testimony”.

Full article at link.

searcher likes this.
  7. Joe King

searcher likes this.
  8. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Americans would like revenge too! This cannot stand!

9. searcher

EXCLUSIVE: Killer cop says he shot Justine Damond because he was 'startled' by her when she ran towards his car in the dark after loud noise - and had no idea she was 911 caller
    • Mohamed Noor has not spoken to state investigators about why he shot Justine Damond in Minneapolis on Saturday - but has given an account to friends
    • They have spoken to DailyMail.com and revealed his first detailed version of how he shot the bride-to-be, 40, after she called 911
    • Noor says she approached their police cruiser in the dark after a loud bang and that he could not tell what she was carrying, so he shot her
    • He was 'startled' and the cruiser's lights were off at the time, he has told friends
    • Noor, a Somali-born American has also said he feels isolated for his race and friend said: 'His feeling is "I am an immigrant, a Muslim and not white."'
    • Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension issued statement on Tuesday night revealing he had declined to be interviewed by its investigators

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4711080/Killer-cop-Noor-tells-story-Justine-startled-him.html#ixzz4nIzwum1D
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

He is not fit to be a cop, has several complaints and should be indicted.

searcher likes this.
  11. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Guess she didnt see the reminder I keep for myself. NOTE: NEVER CALL 911

michael59, Joe King and Mujahideen like this.
  12. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

I've lived in the hood in Philadelphia, Newburgh ny, and my current town. I've never had to call 911.

And when the cops show up they look at everyone like we are the enemy. I'm not surprised she got shot by an immigrant cop for that weak ass reason that was given by him.

searcher and southfork like this.
  13. southfork

No doubt the immigrant was a quota hire, have to be diverse.

14. anywoundedduck

15. Joe King

My point was that there are news articles about this on Google. The link you quoted is a Google search for "noor" that had several articles and when you click "full coverage" there's 68 pages of articles from all around the World. https://news.google.com/news/story/dagi7zbfteigcgMy3uqxi4P2aSWlM?ned=us&hl=en
    ...but that's on the Google News site. On just plain Google when I search "Noor shooting
    Minneapolis" (without quotes) I get 654,000 results. https://www.google.com/webhp?tab=nw...g&ved=0EKkuCAQoAQ#q=noor+shooting+minneapolis

I was just wondering how, with results like that, they are hiding this?

16. anywoundedduck

Joe King---you must have a different Google than I.
    If you are unaware of the censoring of search results on Google and YouTube, then you need to come out from under your rock.

17. Joe King

So you're sayin' that when you do a google search for, Noor shooting, you get zero results? I get 627,000 results when I search those two words on google news.
    ...and on youtube I got 362,000 results searching for Noor shooting. With search results like that, how are they hiding it?

All I'm saying is that I see no evidence of them hiding this particular news story. Post the search terms and/or methods you are using to look for this news story and I will duplicate it to see if I get the same results as you are getting.

18. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Our prime minister has weighed in on this one. There's going to be huge pressure to make sure the verdict is unimpeachable. Can't say that I can think of a reasonable justification, looks like a trigger happy idiot from this distance.

spinalcracker, andial and searcher like this.
  19. searcher

I hope you will post more on this.

As to the cop:

He could very well be a trigger happy idiot. He could also be a stone nut job who had no business carrying a gun and wearing a badge.

In 2 years he had 3 complaints and a law suit against him. In the real world if you deal with the public and were to have 3 complaints and a law suit you'd be long gone. No one in their right mind is going to keep an employee around who shits on their customers and costs them money. But these simple f*cks did and look how it ended up.

20. searcher

21. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    OK the pos cop fired multiple times from what I have read.

What was that cops site where the cops talk amongst themselves? It was on here before so I know some one remembers it. Well gots ta go but I do wonder when this pos is going to get interviewed so a statement can be tendered about how stupid he is.

andial likes this.
  22. searcher

Philando Castile's mother comforts Justine Damond’s fiancé as they march to demand justice for their loved ones killed by Minneapolis police officers
    • The two were marching in the Peace and Justice March for Justine on Thursday
    • Castile was shot and killed in June 2016 during a traffic stop after telling officers he had a licensed firearm
    • Damond was killed after calling 911 to report the possible assault of a female in an alley behind her house
    • She was shot as she went to meet the officers in the alley in her pajamas
    • The killing occurred just three weeks after the officer in Castile's death was acquitted of manslaughter charges
    • The coinciding events have led to mass protests in Minneapolis-St Paul

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4716816/Philando-Castile-s-mother-comforts-Justine-Damond-s-fianc.html#ixzz4nSKNfNmg

23. searcher

'It should not have happened': Mayor of Minneapolis slams cop shooting of Australian woman and says officers should have had bodycams turned on
    • Mayor Betsy Hodges penned a scathing blog post about the shooting of Australian woman Justine Damond by Minneaopolis cop Mohamed Noor
    • She condemned the police officer for not having his bodycam turned on when he opened fire
    • Damond, 40, called Noor and his partner to her home to report a suspected rape happening outside
    • She approached the patrol car in the dark and, according to friends of the cop, 'startled' him so he shot
    • The incident is being investigated but because neither of the officer's bodycams were turned on at the time, there is no footage of it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4716904/Mayor-Minneapolis-shooting-Australian-woman.html#ixzz4nSKcsLaI

24. searcher

Rogue U.S. cop's lawyer wants independent autopsy on Justine Damond after claim she could have been on sleeping pills when she was shot
    • Lawyer for policeman who killed Justine Damond wants a second autopsy report
    • Tom Plunkett is representing Mohamed Noor, who shot the bride-to-be
    • Plunkett said 'it would be nice to know if there were some Ambien in her system'
    • Minneapolis police chief Janee Harteau broke her silence on Thursday
    • The 40-year-old Australian woman's death 'should not have happened', she said
    • 'I believe the actions in question go against who we are as a department'
    • Chief Harteau said Noor should have activated his body camera at the time

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4716288/Justine-Damond-didn-t-die-says-Chief-Harteau.html#ixzz4nSKquG3M

25. searcher

EXCLUSIVE: Shot in the dark - how Justine Damond was killed by 'startled' cop when she was in the shadows at the bottom of virtually unlit alley
    • DailyMail.com has reconstructed Justine Damond's last minutes, showing how dark the alley she was shot in is
    • There are just two streetlights and a motion-activated light near where Minneapolis officer Mohamed Noor shot her
    • Lack of lighting will be crucial element of investigation into how Noor came to open fire on unarmed woman who had called 911 herself
    • Noor and partner Matthew Harrity breached rules by not switching on bodycams, but investigators will also want to know why he had gun on his lap

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4715862/How-Justine-Damond-shot-dark-startled-cop.html#ixzz4nSL8w0Mc

26. searcher

Mujahideen and michael59 like this.
  27. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Gun in his lap.

searcher likes this.
  28. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Protests are soooooo effective!

searcher likes this.
  29. searcher

30. searcher

31. searcher

32. searcher

33. searcher

34. Joe King

Cast him out? What about arresting him for murder? When's that gonna happen?

If you or I drove up and just shot someone who was asking for our help, would it be handled in the fashion this case is being handled in? Personally, I don't think it would.

searcher likes this.
  35. michael59

20 years logging
    Joey, joey, joey....they gots ta get rid of him so they can interview him....They cannot charge one of the priests while he is a priest, they have to cast him out of the church and then go after him. Face the fact this boob will not give a statement because it is police union policy. With him out of the blue brotherhood he does not have that policy as a fallback. I myself expect charges soon.

searcher and Joe King like this.
  36. michael59

20 years logging
    “Justine did not have to die,” she said. This is from the above link. What I question is the wording ...did not have to die... So is this a revelation/froid slip? irritate an officer and you have to die? WTF kind of thinking are these PERSON using? Are we all supposed to die if they can fit it into their policy parameters?

edit: And they have not kicked him out. What kind of ass covering is going on? Just kick the sumbieotch out and get on with it.

searcher likes this.
  37. southfork

searcher likes this.
  38. southfork

((The officer aimed at the Australian from the passenger seat of his squad car while she spoke to his colleague on the driver's side in a back alley.))

Driver wasnt worried about woman but Noor was, bullcrap, incompetent quota hire, getting on time for people to take back this country from the low life immigrants Obama brought in and Bush etal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ps-calling-911-report-RAPE.html#ixzz4nV9LTjRO

Glasgow, searcher and michael59 like this.
  39. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    You won't get any argument here! Instead of making them cops we should be machine gunning them! That's what they want to do to us and that's not a game I want to lose!

40. michael59

20 years logging
    Glasgow, Joe King and searcher like this.