1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Woman From Oz Killed By Cops After Calling 911

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by searcher, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Who says it's not a .gov type doing the bombing like the Bundy stand off?

2. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Uglytruth likes this.
  3. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Could be.

4. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

EGGGS - Actly! Why are they trying to switch the narrative to muslim conflict?
    They're the ones who told him "We have your back."

BF

michael59 likes this.
  5. searcher

6. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

7. searcher

andial and michael59 like this.
  8. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

michael59 and searcher like this.
  9. searcher

The Murder of Justine Damond, A Video Timeline: Part 1
    The Kaiju Conservative MAGA

Published on Aug 8, 2017
    It has been over three weeks since Justine Damond was cruelly gunned down by Officer Mohammed Noor in her Minneapolis neighborhood. The Australian immigrant had called the police to report a possible rape in progress. Less than half an hour later she had bled to death from a gunshot wound to her abdomen. Questions abound in the case still, and we are no closer to learning the exact truth of what happened that fateful night.

Officer Noor for his part has not been cooperative with investigators. He released a statement through is lawyer shortly after the shooting. Noor has corroborated the events described by his partner, Matthew Harrity. Other than that he has refused to speak about the killing.

There are so many stories floating around out there about Justine Damond's murder. Quite frankly it can be confusing to try and keep everything straight. I've put together a video timeline of Justine's killing which covers the night of July 15, 2017. The fateful night of the murder.

This is the first video in what will be a series covering the events before, during, and after Justine's murder.

View my previous video on Justine Damond and Mohammed Noor here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaql...

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-20...

Hystckndle likes this.
  10. searcher

andial and Hystckndle like this.
  11. searcher

12. searcher

13. searcher

14. searcher

andial likes this.
  15. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Just hang him and move on! Damn, I miss the old days!

michael59 likes this.
  16. searcher

Hystckndle likes this.
  17. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    So I am left wondering just how the last three officer involved shootings turned out?

searcher likes this.
  18. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

19. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Because they don't want to hold the "cop" to the same standards as anyone else would be held to?

The real question should be, why is it taking so long to do what's right and charge the "cop" with murder? Are they hoping everyone just forgets about it? Seems that way to me.

You and I roll up on someone and do that, we'd both end up in jail. Cop does it and he gets to keep getting paid for living at his mom and dads house. Can you say, "double standard"?

^updated^, searcher and michael59 like this.
  20. searcher

21. searcher

^updated^ likes this.
  22. searcher

Justine Damond: Police union boss defends officer who killed Australian woman
    [​IMG]
    ABC News

14 hrs ago

Just one day after the completion of the investigation into the fatal shooting of Australian woman Justine Damond, the Minneapolis police union boss has spoken out in defence of the officer who shot her.

Ms Damond was shot by junior officer Mohamed Noor minutes after calling 911 on July 15 to report a sexual assault she feared was happening in an alleyway behind her house.

In a letter published in the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Lieutenant Bob Kroll questioned the "lack of professionalism" and objectivity of the top prosecutor, Attorney Mike Freeman, who is considering a murder charge against Mr Noor.

The investigation into Justine Damond's death has been completed and handed to prosecutors.

Lieutenant Kroll's letter was published in response to comments made by Mr Freeman at a recent Minneapolis town hall meeting.

At the meeting, Mr Freeman was pressed by local residents as to why Mr Noor was not sitting in a jail "as a civilian would be" after a deadly shooting.

Mr Freeman told the group he could not say much regarding the case but that the shooting should not have occurred.

"I'm saddened by the death of this fine young woman," Mr Freeman said.

"It didn't have to happen. It shouldn't have happened."

Lieutenant Kroll said Mr Freeman's comments at the meeting demonstrated, "he is focusing on the status of the person lost rather than the events leading to a tragic loss".

"This comment breaks with the imperative that fairness cross all socio-economic boundaries," Lieutenant Kroll said.

"Police officers already had reason to worry about their safety. Now they must wonder if they'll be treated with fairness by prosecutors.

"We want an assurance that Noor will not be charged simply on the basis of Damond's status as a fine young woman in a nice neighbourhood.

It is not the first occasion Lieutenant Kroll has raised concerns over the treatment of officers and spoken in defence of those who have used deadly force.

"Everybody now seems to know how to do our job better than us," he told the Star Tribune in 2015, following the fatal shooting of Minneapolis man Jamar Clark.

While in 2016, at a press conference about Clark's shooting, Lieutenant Kroll called the Black Lives Matter movement a "terrorist organisation".

Don Damond released a statement, shortly after state investigators announced they had finished investigating Ms Damond's death.

"We trust that the Hennepin County Attorney's determination will be based on an astute assessment of the facts," Ms Damond's family said.

Mr Noor has not been detained over the shooting and is yet to speak to authorities about what happened that night.

Mr Freeman is expected to decide on charges before the end of the year.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/othe...in-defence-of-officer-mohamed-noor/ar-AArX2ub

23. searcher

24. searcher

'We want an assurance he will not be charged simply on the basis of Damond's status as a fine young woman in a nice neighbourhood': U.S. police union boss backs cop who shot dead Australian woman
    • Minneapolis police union boss Bob Kroll says the top prosecutor is being unfair
    • Lieutenant Kroll hopes charges will not be laid because of victim's social status
    • Junior officer Mohamed Noor shot Justine Damond after she called 911 on July 15
    • Prosecutors are trying to determine whether Noor should face criminal charges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887764/US-police-union-backs-cop-shot-Justine-Damond.html#ixzz4slLkAeYv
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

andial likes this.
  25. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

26. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    "We want an assurance that Noor will not be charged simply on the basis of Damond's status as a fine young woman in a nice neighbourhood "

I am confused about the world...
    Ok....never mind.

searcher and the_shootist like this.
  27. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    If it makes no sense to you that means you still have a sound mind. There are many who think this drivel makes perfect sense and the negro is innocent of any wrong doing as a result. Be sure you have an idea where these people live in your neighborhood. You may find that information valuable in the near future!

28. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    The sad thing is this all adds up eventually and us foreigners start to consider the US as a no go zone for tourism or whatever. I know it's a big country and the risk is actually really low but stuff like this with your cops and crims has me thinking do I really want to go there again. Just off the cuff I think I can name more Australians that have died violent deaths in the US than I can in Mexico. Considering Mexico is effectively lawless in large parts that is saying something. Maybe we're not going to Mexico in the numbers that we once were because of that but, that said, that's the point I'm making about the US I guess.

I know I cringe every time something happens to a foreigner in Australia. The locals fighting amongst themselves is one thing, that happens everywhere, but when you start killing people you hardly know that's something else entirely.

Whatever, police should be the Gold Standard. If you have to think twice about calling in the police, just in case it may play badly for you, then you've got a serious problem.

searcher and Uglytruth like this.
  29. michael59

20 years logging
    And, you won't think twice?

You know I am a frequent flier on the 911 line and this is just because every one wrecks in my yard. Sometimes these wrecks are bad and sometimes they are just stupid. Oh and sometimes they ride the ditch and take down the fence and drive away. There have even been a few drunks that got away with it and some that din't. But if it wasn't for the broken backs and twisted bodies I would never call and that my friend I wouldn't ever think about. I suppose I am not really calling the police as much as I am calling the fire department and the tow trucks, I suppose the police are just an added bonus that I could do without.

30. michael59

20 years logging
    I think they are trying to play the race card.

31. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The police around here are great guys believe it or not. They are nothing like those urban scumbag murderer cops. I live in a small rural town out in the woods that no one has heard of. That being said I don't trust anyone to protect my family more than me, and believe me I've assured that I have what I need to deliver on that should the need arise. The more prepared you are the less vulnerable you become.

Food for thought...

michael59 likes this.
  32. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Ya think????

33. michael59

20 years logging

34. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I prefer an herbal supplement to ease my stress and relax in the evenings. Much healther for you than alcohol. No, I don't smoke it. There are much healthier ways of obtaining the stress relief I need.

arminius likes this.
  35. searcher

Really sad when you call people who are supposedly highly trained and paid to help you show up and kill the person who called for help. In this case the shooter was holding a gun in his hand while riding in the passenger seat of a cop car. He has refused to talk about what happened and now the cop union is going to play him out as the victim. Some thing is seriously wrong with this. Cops in America are totally out of control.

I really believe America needs to look at how cops are in different countries and learn from them. I think there needs to be uniformity in the recruitment, selection, hiring and training of cops. And a big part of that training needs to include peoples rights and how to deal with difficult situations. I also believe that we need to weed out the mental cases in law enforcement. Seems to me that could be done in the recruitment and selection process if all cops had to go through uniform training.

We also need to change the way complaints against cops are handled. Expecting a local prosecutor and a local judge that works hand in hand with the cops to be fair and impartial when dealing with their cohorts is ridiculous. And expecting a police department to police their own is totally insane.

36. michael59

20 years logging
    I'm down with the "Totally insane" part.

searcher likes this.
  37. searcher

38. searcher

39. searcher