1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Palladium Plus or Astrium Class rings

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by davycoppitt, May 15, 2014.

1. davycoppitt

davycoppitt Seeker Seeker

I would be interested in buying any Palladium Plus or Astrium Class rings. If you ever come accross any you would like to sell please PM me. I may also be interested in class rings of other alloys such as Argentus or ARG. Thanks

I would also be interested in a trade for other metals.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    Greene1128 likes this.
  2. Argentium

Argentium Midas Member Midas Member

Just curious, what's the composition of these alloys; Argentus, ARG, or Astrium?

3. davycoppitt

It is up for debate and to tell you the truth I truly don't 100% know. Astrium is believed to be 25% palladium, while all I know about Argentus/Arg is it is suppose to be silver/palladium mix. I hope to one day find the true alloy of them. I just enjoy different alloys of class rings and like to collect them.

Most belive palladium plus is 90% + pure. I believe it is 25% or less, but most places online will tell you it is much higher, so that is also up for debate.

4. metier

metier New Member

Thanks this reminded me of my class ring I knew it wasn't Gold because back in 1980 my family didn't have a lot of money, so I purchased one of the cheaper rings. Just dug it out and sure enough it is Argentus, hadn't thought of it for quite sometime.

5. davycoppitt

Oh nice. Don't hold me on the alloys, I have tried my hardest to find the true alloys of all the above, but keep getting different answers. I believe that Argentus/ARG would be the lower of the alloys above listed. However, it still makes for a beautiful ring with a nice feel to it.

6. Argentium

Argentium Midas Member Midas Member

Same story here, I don't recall what its called, except its some proprietary, trademarked name.

7. scrapman1077

scrapman1077 Silver Member Silver Miner

tool maker

Check you notifications.