• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

‘I See a Civil War Coming’: Trump Rally Attendee

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The one term that made me realize that the average American is a dolt was "Trump doesn't act presidential!"
And Dementia Joe acts pResidential?

I know it's not you saying it; but that ANYONE said that, and sticks by it now, tells me...these clowns are PARROTS.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
And Dementia Joe acts pResidential?

I know it's not you saying it; but that ANYONE said that, and sticks by it now, tells me...these clowns are PARROTS.
these clowns are CLOWNS!!!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Then it will be too late.
It looks like that's how it will play out.

So. We're reduced to Lone Wolves.

Unless we, the few, figure out that we have to band together and create a Safe Haven.

Which, of course, takes us right back to Secession. Only with far fewer numbers than we will need to succeed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Shooty - I'd like to ensure I'm following your recurring message. Does it go something like this: "I don't believe anything ever posted on the 8kun boards and I will not consider anything offered as evidence of activity taking place to move the country in the right direction; so I have decided that nothing is happening or possible, and I will keep repeating this message whenever I have the urge to post in the Q thread"?

Feel free to copy and paste this for future posts if you like.

No offense intended. I love ya bro but it's getting a bit long in the tooth...
You're right. This thread will live on forever, like the Q disaster, and the more I post in it, the dumber I get.

Thanks bro! Message received loud and clear! I would say however; that Will and Jerry speak the truth. Listen to them!
Good luck saving the world from tyranny!
Cya!
:summer:

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The one term that made me realize that the average American is a dolt was "Trump doesn't act presidential!"
AND THAT is exactly why I liked him !!:2 thumbs up:
Trump did not speak "P.C. "!!!
He spoke to us as a MAN !!!:thumbs up 2:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
There are plenty who are willing to fight but as was pointed out already, there is no leadership and no organization. We need to bring Obama on board, he's a great community organizer and after his 8 years at the top he managed to funnel billions into those community orgs.
I also wouldn't worry to much about the military. Not everyone in there is a leftist POS. Plenty of conservatives in there as well. After Bidens handling of Afghanistan, I think even the moderate dems would be switching teams. Hairy legs and the hoe may have support from higher ups but that won't last long and plenty of sad stories of friendly fire taking out the top dogs during war.
Another problem for the military is defining the enemy in the US. If they say conservatives are the enemy they have to define person by person who they are. What happens when they roll into town and someones parents are killed. Someone on that military team I mean. I think it gets ugly in the military very quickly.
Another point to consider is anyone can join the military and pledge allegiance to hairy legs and the Hoe but no one can read minds so plenty of conservatives can join up and gain access to military grade weapons.
Both sides know all of these issues and more. I think Hairy legs declaring we would need nukes and auto weapons to take him on is just a bluff. Imagine an attack in all 50 states all at once. No way the military could respond fast enough.
20 years in Afghanistan should prove how useless the current military is.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well, atleast how useless it's leadership is.
The thinkers are being driven out. With the Jab orders.

What are left will be automatons. Maybe, sick automatons...depending on which soldiers, if any, gets the saline.

But the result will be dependent, low-intellect automatons. Leaders will have been thrown out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The thinkers are being driven out. With the Jab orders.

What are left will be automatons. Maybe, sick automatons...depending on which soldiers, if any, gets the saline.

But the result will be dependent, low-intellect automatons. Leaders will have been thrown out.
You have to ask yourself, with all these thinkers and doers checking out of the system, where will they go ? They won't simply disappear. Perhaps they'll congregate and form their own groups. Perhaps they'll all live as hermits. Who knows?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You have to ask yourself, with all these thinkers and doers checking out of the system, where will they go ? They won't simply disappear. Perhaps they'll congregate and form their own groups. Perhaps they'll all live as hermits. Who knows?
If we ever get our schitt in one sock...get organized...I expect many of them might be drawn to us, and would be vital contributors.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Ever watch or read atlas shrugged? More and more are just leaving the system. I was speaking with a wealthy individual today. Very long conversation and I'll post info under an atlas shrugged post later.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Ever watch or read atlas shrugged? More and more are just leaving the system. I was speaking with a wealthy individual today. Very long conversation and I'll post info under an atlas shrugged post later.
Atlas Shrugged was a parable. One we would have been well to heed; but written over 60 years ago, before the Surveillance State came to be.

Galt's Gulch was always literally impossible; now it's not possible even to try a fascimile without force of arms.

There is no hiding. Fighting, yes, but going underground is well-nigh impossible.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They're going to start making more political arrests. You know, like junta field generals do in 3rd world countries!
1634246758583.png

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Rising: Is Civil War 2 Looming?​

October 19, 2021 Hunter Wallace Alt-Center, Culture, Polarization, Politics, Populists, Secession 12

turchin-civil-war-2.jpg

In order for there to be a Civil War 2, all it would really take is for the polarization and political instability to boil over into combat. Secession isn’t even necessary.
There is also a key difference. When the North went to war to preserve the Union in Lincoln’s time, it saw Southerners as being misguided and the victims of a Slave Power conspiracy and the Union as sacred whereas today support for secession is much more widespread and nothing is sacred. A nearly equal number of West Coast Democrats would also prefer to dissolve the Union. The GOP could retake Congress in 2022, Trump could win the 2024 election fair and square and the West Coast states could secede from the Union and most Republicans would probably be happy to see them go at this point.
A Soviet-style collapse of the American Empire is more likely than Civil War 2. Neither side really wants a Civil War 2. In fact, the most intense partisans would support a National Divorce.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Rising: Is Civil War 2 Looming?​

October 19, 2021 Hunter Wallace Alt-Center, Culture, Polarization, Politics, Populists, Secession 12

turchin-civil-war-2.jpg

In order for there to be a Civil War 2, all it would really take is for the polarization and political instability to boil over into combat. Secession isn’t even necessary.
There is also a key difference. When the North went to war to preserve the Union in Lincoln’s time, it saw Southerners as being misguided and the victims of a Slave Power conspiracy and the Union as sacred whereas today support for secession is much more widespread and nothing is sacred. A nearly equal number of West Coast Democrats would also prefer to dissolve the Union. The GOP could retake Congress in 2022, Trump could win the 2024 election fair and square and the West Coast states could secede from the Union and most Republicans would probably be happy to see them go at this point.
A Soviet-style collapse of the American Empire is more likely than Civil War 2. Neither side really wants a Civil War 2. In fact, the most intense partisans would support a National Divorce.

Cute how, even before it starts, they begin blaming "a minority of Republicans" for whatever happens - that in their scenario, this illegitimate minority takes control of Washington and starts "forcing" the wonderful places of California and New York into "where they don't want to be."

Like, enforcing laws.

I think the scenario painted at the start is the more-likely, though - and frankly better for all. Let it be fought at the State/FedGov level, instead of chaos in the streets.

But then, they're wrong and politically-dishonest about so much else, perhaps they're wrong about this, too. I have to ask, what's their agenda? Are they trying to make the States out as the big threat to "the nation" (their god, FedGov)? Is this an opening move to make States into mere administrative provinces? A trial balloon? The start of a propaganda war?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cute how, even before it starts, they begin blaming "a minority of Republicans" for whatever happens - that in their scenario, this illegitimate minority takes control of Washington and starts "forcing" the wonderful places of California and New York into "where they don't want to be."

Like, enforcing laws.

I think the scenario painted at the start is the more-likely, though - and frankly better for all. Let it be fought at the State/FedGov level, instead of chaos in the streets.

But then, they're wrong and politically-dishonest about so much else, perhaps they're wrong about this, too. I have to ask, what's their agenda? Are they trying to make the States out as the big threat to "the nation" (their god, FedGov)? Is this an opening move to make States into mere administrative provinces? A trial balloon? The start of a propaganda war?

Most communists only pretend to worship the state, they truly worship Satan.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Most communists only pretend to worship the state, they truly worship Satan.
It's not a big issue; but I see them turning Government into their god.

Government is a great god. Government is easily controlled. Government can be penetrated - you can get INTO government, and thus have godlike power!

Government is a jealous god. Thou shalt have NO OTHER GODS before GOVERNMENT.

Yet government is easily deceived. It can be bribed...fooled...lied to...and those others within the godhead structure, can be compromised, and eventually all of them are.

So...government is the god Liberals so crave.

Who is steering this secular religion...that is the question. I'm a Deist, not a devout Christian; but I can understand the argument that it's Satan's work.