• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

‘This Investigation is a Sham’: Judicial Watch President Slams John Durham for Going Easy on the Deep State

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
‘This Investigation is a Sham’: Judicial Watch President Slams John Durham for Going Easy on the Deep State

Durham is dropping the ball.

Published on Sep 8, 2020
By Shane Trejo

Trump supporters are waiting with baited breath for U.S. Attorney John Durham to come out with his explosive findings in regards to his investigation into the origins of the Russian collusion probe against President Trump.

According to Judicial Watch founder Tom Fitton, Trump supporters are getting taken for a ride. Fitton said during a recent appearance on Fox Business’ “Lou Dobbs Tonight” that Barr and Durham are making no progress on investigating what very well may be the worst criminal conspiracy in U.S. history.

“You know, my concern is it’s been, what, sixteen-plus months since Durham was appointed and only now is he questioning Mr. Brennan,” Fitton said.

Trending: CDC Announces That Students May Be Kept From Parents Overnight as Ohio Sets Up COVID-19 FEMA Camps

Fitton said that he is inclined to believe disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan when he says that he is not a person of interest in Durham’s investigation.

“I don’t see grand juries operating. I don’t see a bunch of witnesses coming in. I don’t see lawyers complaining about their clients being brought in before Durham,” Fitton said.

He said that the Mueller investigation was run much more thoroughly than Durham’s so-called investigation, the goal of which appears to be protecting the deep state.

“You know when the government is being pressure on witnesses and subjects and that is not evident here,” Fitton said, adding that it is his opinion that Durham is “not doing the work” needed to bring deep state criminals to justice.

Fitton did not object to Dobbs’ characterization that he is calling the Durham a “sham.”

“I’ll have to tell you. I’m a little concerned that the FBI is no longer an investigative agency because if this is the way they operate, it’s going to take them decades to deal with anything of real complexity,” Dobbs said.

“Well, [FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith] wasn’t arrested but they managed to arrest Stephen Bannon. The comparison and contrasting to me is just remarkable,” Fitton responded.

The entire exchange can be seen here:

Big League Politics has reported on how the DOJ seems intent upon covering up the immense corruption within the federal government:

Every person who has believed “trust the plan” propaganda received a reality check today after the release of the much-anticipated Inspector General (IG) report, which cleared the FBI of criminality and political bias in their plot to surveil President Donald Trump.​
The fake news is gloating that President Trump has been proven false by the IG report’s findings. Although the IG report admits that the FBI’s investigation was improper in certain respects, it justified the underlying basis of the investigation and claimed it was not launched for political purposes because of authentic concerns about Russian collusion.​
To sum it up, the deep state’s investigation of the deep state has found that the deep state essentially did nothing wrong.​
The report ultimately concluded that no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations.” The IG report came to this conclusion despite the fact that 17 inaccuracies were discovered in three surveillance applications, including a completely promulgated rationale to spy on former foreign policy adviser Carter Page.​
FBI Director Christopher Wray released a statement claiming that the report shows how the deep state is committed to serving the people.​
“We are vested with significant authorities and it is our obligation as public servants to ensure these authorities are exercised with objectivity and integrity,” Wray said. “Anything less falls short of the FBI’s duty to the American people.”​
Top Congressional Democrats released a statement claiming that the report’s findings vindicate their supposition that any talk of deep state wrongdoing is a conspiracy theory.​
“Those discredited conspiracy theories were attempts to deflect from the President’s serious and ongoing misconduct, first urging Russia and now extorting Ukraine into interfering with our elections to benefit him personally and politically,” said Reps. Jerrold Nadler and Carolyn Maloney, the New York Democrats who co-chair the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.​
It is looking like the swamp cannot be drained, as federal officials are caught committing brazenly illegal acts and go unpunished.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Be patient folks DOJ has it's hands full with Russian election shennanigans, right wing extremists having shootouts in the streets and defunding of departments because of covid. Besides the fact that it's Huber we need to key on now he's leading the secret investigation nobody knows about.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
how can we cheer for something we know nothing about?

and now we get this narrative to deal with

It's a very Big Ticket Item to expect Americans to continue to hold someone else's pee pot

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It is called "Slow Walking" in .gov circles. Trying to wear down the attention someone or something is getting waiting for negative results.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
no, it is just par for the course,

too many fail to understand how this really works,

there will be no great revelations, no one going to jail,
no matter what is stated otherwise

they have complete immunity, as their argument is they are and have been acting in 'official capacity' when they did whatever. That alone gives them a get out of jail free card.

then add in they all have max security clearances and that is the other arrow in their quiver. In that, to attain that, you become part of a club, a club that cannot be touched. A club where the only way out is death.

it is time people quit fantasizing and seeing things as they really are,

why I have been stating nothing is going to happen,

realize it, move on, as there is nothing that can be, or will be done accordingly.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Tom may be right. It's not easy to separate the good guys from the bad guys any more. At this stage Fitton could be a good guy or a bad guy. The same could be said for Barr and Durham. we simply don't know what's going on but it sure as hell has been a rough roller coaster ride with no end in sight. Strap in and keep your hands and feet inside the coaster!!

chieftain

Silver Miner
So how do we counter these criminals Scorp?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
no, it is just par for the course,

too many fail to understand how this really works,

there will be no great revelations, no one going to jail,
no matter what is stated otherwise

they have complete immunity, as their argument is they are and have been acting in 'official capacity' when they did whatever. That alone gives them a get out of jail free card.

then add in they all have max security clearances and that is the other arrow in their quiver. In that, to attain that, you become part of a club, a club that cannot be touched. A club where the only way out is death.

it is time people quit fantasizing and seeing things as they really are,

why I have been stating nothing is going to happen,

realize it, move on, as there is nothing that can be, or will be done accordingly.
1599701779195.png

1599701965838.png

1599701824906.png

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
“I’ll have to tell you. I’m a little concerned that the FBI is no longer an investigative agency because if this is the way they operate, it’s going to take them decades to deal with anything of real complexity,” Dobbs said.

“Well, [FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith] wasn’t arrested but they managed to arrest Stephen Bannon. The comparison and contrasting to me is just remarkable,” Fitton responded.
Tom Fitton and Lou Dobbs both appear to be good guys, and if anyone knows what is going on in the legal realm, it is Tom Fitton.

I want to believe that this is all part of the battlefield deception on the part of the other good guys, including Durham.

But I am one of those crazy Q followers who trusts The Plan and believes that we are counting down to Judgement Day.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well, then, they need to be kicked out of the club. Time to stop piddling around.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
last 45 mins my ass, 2 posts cause you are on the q train

I left a note on the one other post that qball shit goes in the q thread only,

it is what it is, and the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with that nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’m doubtful justice is coming but I’m hopeful this is the last gasp to see if they can skate by winning the election

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Many of us recognized this Q thing for what it was early on.
So a bunch of phones were wiped. At this point what difference does it make? As we have seen from Hillary, no one will be prosecuted for wiping anything unless they have an R after their name.
I've also noticed we aren't even making an effort to prosecute anyone. If anyone still believes they are sitting on a gazillion indictments waiting for the right time to pounce, I have some nice timberland in Norcal to sell you. Slightly charred but would make a good charcoal factory.

The only thing that will change any of this is when about 5 million armed Americans march on DC and demand justice. There's your solution. All the investigations and court hearings are meaningless because we the people don't hold the government to the same standards as they hold us. If we get out of line and don't obey some words they put on a piece of paper , they back those words up with guns an brute force. They need to be held to the same standard. We all know thats not going to happen unless Antifa gains some ground.
I'm not a fan of the rioting and looting but I understand their frustration when it comes to the system fucking them over. The system fucks everyone over unless your in the club. Unless you have 100 million or more and have some influence in DC you aren't in the club.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I understand their frustration
CL, stupid rhetorical...at best

Do you get a dime for your Frustration?
Do you burn down a building because you're Frustrated?

the only frustration here is the one upsmanshihp of these fags, these people are paid protestors and the ones not paid are fools...

NFL gets paid, millions, and how are they frustrated?

don't be fooled bro, this is not a natural event, everything about it is Fake and a set-up to destroy our country

it has very little to do with us and only the fools and those who could spend a night in jail with yearly lawyers fees for busting open a few heads get involved, that's not really many of us, both here and in the real world...

it's not of frustration, it's of Communism

i hope i did that properly, just trying to help with clarity

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If he’s right we’re screwed and we need to prepare for the worst

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Tom may be right. It's not easy to separate the good guys from the bad guys any more. At this stage Fitton could be a good guy or a bad guy. The same could be said for Barr and Durham. we simply don't know what's going on but it sure as hell has been a rough roller coaster ride with no end in sight. Strap in and keep your hands and feet inside the coaster!!
How many leaks have been coming out of the Durham investigation? Per week, per month, etc.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
how many leaks, about anything, are real?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How about that Huber investigation into the Clintons? Isn't it the FBI's place to investigate crimes of that magnitude? Of course they have always investigated and found no evidence of wrong doing but as I said in the very beginning of Huber, that will go nowhere. You don't send all the cords from DC out to Utah and expect nothing to happen out there. He and his team are being paid for years to sit around and make paper airplanes out of the evidence. Then one day the evidence will be gone and everyone will be outraged and wonder how that happened.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How about that Huber investigation into the Clintons? Isn't it the FBI's place to investigate crimes of that magnitude? Of course they have always investigated and found no evidence of wrong doing but as I said in the very beginning of Huber, that will go nowhere. You don't send all the cords from DC out to Utah and expect nothing to happen out there. He and his team are being paid for years to sit around and make paper airplanes out of the evidence. Then one day the evidence will be gone and everyone will be outraged and wonder how that happened.
lather rinse repeat, i'm still expecting this, but am willing to accept something further up the ladder, as 'promised'

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Huber, that will go nowhere. You don't send all the cords from DC out to Utah
Just trying to remember where the NSA has that MASSIVE DB of aggregated comms....

last 45 mins my ass, 2 posts cause you are on the q train

I left a note on the one other post that qball shit goes in the q thread only,

it is what it is, and the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with that nonsense
My bad. I posted in the wrong format and in the wrong thread.

Mea Culpa.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just trying to remember where the NSA has that MASSIVE DB of aggregated comms....
I would love to believe your right about that. However, the best way to get Hildabeast is to take down dozens around her and get them to talk. Put them in safe houses or do whatever you have to to protect them. After all this time we got nothing thus far.

Same with Biden. Loads of info out there, including a statement right from the horses ass, I mean mouth, talking about the quip pro quo deal he did for a billion dollars in the Ukraine...............Nothing but crickets and the POS has a 50% chance of winning the election in less than 2 months.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I would love to believe your right about that. However, the best way to get Hildabeast is to take down dozens around her and get them to talk. Put them in safe houses or do whatever you have to to protect them. After all this time we got nothing thus far.

Same with Biden. Loads of info out there, including a statement right from the horses ass, I mean mouth, talking about the quip pro quo deal he did for a billion dollars in the Ukraine...............Nothing but crickets and the POS has a 50% chance of winning the election in less than 2 months.
i've read opinions on Why 'the plan' is happening the way it is but, here, spelled out, this would be, perhaps an near #1 idea that folks around the country i'd suppose, would agree on,

Take action to clean out the debris in the house, don't wait for the cockroaches to show up, call the maid if we need to,

but this 'hourly' continued fomentation of strife and fear, along with the 'every day' application of destruction, that we witness in our lives and the society around us, that has got to stop, like yesterday,

otherwise, at the end of OUR DAY, we'll find we've been wrung out, to the tune of "I Got No More Money To Give but just wait a bit longer, it'll get better, i promise, don't worry..."

that's a Bad Song that doesn't fix anything but them...