• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

“Moral Compass” Jimmy Kimmel In Comprosing Position As Past Videos Resurface

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The great Mandela of life...what goes around...

“Moral Compass” Jimmy Kimmel In Comprosing Position As Past Videos Resurface
Posted by Georgette Walrath | Oct 12, 2017 | Liberal Corruption

Jimmy Kimmel is one of the left’s poster children. He has a nightly platform to spew liberal propaganda, and tries to make it appear as if he has some secret store of wisdom, just waiting to be poured out on worshipful fans. In many cases, he’s been labeled as the left’s “moral compass,” guiding communist leaning sycophants towards enlightenment with his illogical opinions.

Interestingly, the man who is such a rabid proponent of everything that destroys individual liberty and decency, does seem to be an accurate moral compass for the liberal agenda. In the wake of the Weinstein accusations, a video produced years ago shows exactly how this rabid liberal views sexual harassment and female degradation.

Kimmel, in a skit for “The Man Show,” prompted women to grope his crotch. Choosing young blonds and other attractive women, the TV personality says, “I’ve stuffed something in my pants, and you’re welcome to feel around on the outside of the pants. You have then ten seconds to guess what it is in my pants.”

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Already guessed long ago what's between his ears...anything and everything else about him became irrelevant. I'm sure he might have been funny at one time but I've never seen it.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
People are ignoring the Joollywood pedophiles so what makes you think this kind of light and fluffy comedy is going to change anyone's mind about this asshat? I don't.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I will say those women have zero self respect.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've discovered with Hollywoodites, it's not what they *do* but rather how they *FEEL* that's important...at least in their own minds.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've discovered with Hollywoodites, it's not what they *do* but rather how they *FEEL* that's important...at least in their own minds.
The weakest kind of human being! Their world is coming apart in front of their eyes. I'm running low on popcorn!