• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

“There’s Going To Be a Major Revolt… We’re Going To See Riots”

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
CEO Keith Neumeyer Warns: “There’s Going To Be a Major Revolt… We’re Going To See Riots”
Mac Slavo

With negative interest rates now the order of the day in much of the Western world, it’s only a matter of time before financial institutions start charging American depositors for the privilege of keeping their money safe in the U.S. banking system.

And according to Keith Neumeyer in his latest interview with SGT Report, that could spell disaster for socio-economic stability. Neumeyer, who is the CEO of one of the world’s top primary silver producers First Majestic Silver and the Chairman of mineral bank firm First Mining Finance, says that should The Fed and government policy makers implement negative interest rates and continue on their current course of bailing out big business while impoverishing average Americans, we could well see riots in the streets.

Negative interest rates are a way that governments are trying to tax the people… it’s going to start with big corporations that have a lot of cash sitting around in the banks and then it’s going to trickle down to the average person on the street… the people that get hurt are the small investor… the people that could least afford it… the retired people that rely on their interest on their savings that they expected to have… this is all changing… the world is changing…

I think there’s going to be a major revolt… If we actually do see negative interest rates in North America… we’re going to see riots.

The Fed has lost credibility. And that has left the average person on the street with an air of uncertainty and concern over the stability of the system.

This, says Neumeyer, is why many investors, both large and small, have started turning to tangible assets as a safe haven.

The Fed is losing credibility… there’s talk of negative interest rates… people are looking to gold now as a safe haven to be in as protection against these major forces that are occurring in the world.

But it’s not just the retail investor that is terrified of the consequences of Fed policy.

We’re seeing State mining companies go on an acquisition spree looking around the world for gold mines to buy. They are very bottom-up players… very long-term players… a lot of the people we’re talking to are actually looking to buy gold mines…

Of course there’s the institutional investor and retail investor who wants to have the physical gold…

Last year Neumeyer warned that a global reset is in the cards for sure and urged investors to start positioning themselves for that eventuality. He also famously penned an open letter to the CFTC highlighting the rampant manipulation in the system in which he claimed that a small concentration of market players were attempting to control the price of silver through paper trading.

But that manipulation will eventually become ineffective, he says, because industrial and retail demand for physical silver will overwhelm the paper markets:

I’m a believer in the market. We go through phases where we have imperfections… and that’s one of the areas now that we have a price fixing mechanism that is very inefficient… it is very damaging to the miners… it’s damaging for investors who believe the metal should be at higher prices… so as long as the regulators allow the banks to sell unlimited amounts of silver and gold, I’m not sure if the system can ever be fixed on its own.

What I think is going to happen is there will simply be a physical shortage of metal. We’re consuming more silver today than we ever have as a human race. The use of silver is climbing each year. We’ve seen production in 2015 drop from 2014 in silver. It looks like 2016 is going to be another year for lower silver production as well.

Silver is a very rare metal and people don’t understand that. We’re currently mining on a global basis 10 ounces of silver for every 1 ounce of gold.

That’s a shocking number.

We’re trading at 80-to-1 [silver-to-gold]. So how can you possibly trade at 80-to-1 and be mining at 10-to-1. That relationship cannot possibly last.

… The regulators are sitting on their hands… the banks are making too much money… there’s no incentive to change the system… but it will be a supply squeeze that will eventually change the system.

As SGT Report echos, there is no incentive for them to change the system except for the time when people actually do reach their boiling point and start to march in the streets because they’ve been thrown under the bus for much too long.

And when those riots do start, just as Zero Hedge previously reported during the Greek riots, the price of physical precious metals versus the bank manipulated paper prices will skyrocket. In 2010 the price difference between the two was as high as 40% above the paper spot price as Greeks scrambled for real money in the midst of their country’s collapse.

Things will be no different in America when a jobless, hungry, and marginalized majority takes to the streets. When that comes to pass we will see the real value of physical silver and gold emerge, and you can be almost certain that it will be significantly higher than the suppressed paper prices the banks want us to believe.

For more interviews, breaking news and commentary visit SGT Report.

Keith Neumeyer has worked in the investment community since 1984. He began his career at a number of Canadian national brokerage firms. Mr. Neumeyer moved on to work with several publically traded companies in the resource and high technology sectors. His roles have included senior management positions and directorships responsible in areas of finance, business development, strategic planning and corporate restructuring. Mr. Neumeyer was the original and founding President of First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (T-FM). Mr. Neumeyer founded First Majestic Silver in 2002. Mr. Neumeyer has also listed a number of companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange and as such has extensive experience dealing with the financial, regulatory, legal and accounting issues that are relevant in the investment community.

www.shtfplan.com

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/04.16/revolt.html

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes, it is going to be a long hot summer.
Keep stacking!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
As long as there's food on the shelves of grocery stores and the TV stays on, they'll be no riots.

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
You know it close when articles like this are the norm. Flat out telling you the criminal actions of the corporations/banks and watching how nothing is done about it. We might as well just bend over now and get it over with. Huxley's Brave New World is a reality.....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
And EBT cards, don't forget it's an 'invisible' depression.

If you can't see hungry people standing in line waiting for bread, then they don't exist.

I suspect they'll do exactly what they did to Greece. Sell off national treasures at firesale prices.

They'll call us lazy Americans who expect to retire at 62 with full pensions yadda yadda......

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And EBT cards, don't forget it's an 'invisible' depression.

If you can't see hungry people standing in line waiting for bread, then they don't exist.

I suspect they'll do exactly what they did to Greece. Sell off national treasures at firesale prices.

They'll call us lazy Americans who expect to retire at 62 with full pensions yadda yadda......
I believe that those "national treasures" are the property, water, timber and mineral rights to all that land in the Western contiguous states that the BLM "manages," and which the armed agents of fed.gov violently "protect" for the benefit of our international creditors; who just so happen to be the same ones who have been financing uber-corrupt politicos like the current Dem frontrunner and her ex-POTUS, budding first, First Man.

The extent of the corruption and treason is sickening.

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Riot will only help them what is needed is a coup. Cheers

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Article said:
With negative interest rates now the order of the day in much of the Western world, it’s only a matter of time before financial institutions start charging American depositors for the privilege of keeping their money safe in the U.S. banking system.
A matter of time, they already do this. Ever see the fees on using a bank?

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's the assassinations that's going to change things. That is the only thing that gets the pols attention. Once they see their comrades and family become targets, things change. Word is, is that the summer of discontent is upon us. This will be a bit special because of the Soros funding.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's the assassinations that's going to change things. That is the only thing that gets the pols attention. Once they see their comrades and family become targets, things change. Word is, is that the summer of discontent is upon us. This will be a bit special because of the Soros funding.
Let's get this party started!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Going to be interesting to see white people riot because we don't hold our pistols sideways or burn down our own neighborhoods. One of those black reverend guys on youtube was warning TPTB they had better stop pissing off white people because if they go off it is going to be epic and they won't stop until the world looks way way different.

Long overdue IMO, bring it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

agnut

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Had to post this here also.

Thomas Jefferson;
"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I remember seeing similar type posts about 10 years ago on the freedom forums. I simply don't understand why at a freedom forum, so many members refuse to study history. The Tytler cycle should make it quite clear and obvious to anyone with 20 minutes of study time that any revolt leading to any change of any significance is absolutely impossible at this time. I'm willing to revisit this when electricity and food shortages begin to trigger thousands of deaths nationwide, let me know if that event appears. Until then, get back into the food stamp line before you miss the next UFC main event.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I remember seeing similar type posts about 10 years ago on the freedom forums. I simply don't understand why at a freedom forum, so many members refuse to study history. The Tytler cycle should make it quite clear and obvious to anyone with 20 minutes of study time that any revolt leading to any change of any significance is absolutely impossible at this time. I'm willing to revisit this when electricity and food shortages begin to trigger thousands of deaths nationwide, let me know if that event appears. Until then, get back into the food stamp line before you miss the next UFC main event.

That's correct.

Nobody has a problem as long as they've got their beer, pizza and cable TV.

The majority live pay cheque to pay cheque - - negative interest rates will have ZERO impact when you don't have anything in the bank.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's correct.

Nobody has a problem as long as they've got their beer, pizza and cable TV.

The majority live pay cheque to pay cheque - - negative interest rates will have ZERO impact when you don't have anything in the bank.
I have the luxury of not living paycheck to paycheck. I worked hard all my life and built two careers. My current one pays very well and I work from home so my morning commute is across the hallway. All that being said, you reap what you sow in this world. You find out what it takes to become valuable then make yourself that person. It isn't hard to figure out, it just takes work, resolve, commitment and keeping your eye on the goal.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Joe 6pk doesn't have a dime in the bank, only the top 25% will be affected.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I liked your post, and for some people you are correct but not entirely. The playing field isn't fair, the referee isn't interested in your opinion on the matter unless you're greasing his palm. If you are just starting out then getting ahead under these circumstances is much harder than it used to be. Also, if your parents were worth 100s of millions (like Donald Trump's or Bill Gates') then hitting the big time is much more likely than it is for the average Joe. Success stories like yours or mine are found less and less as the years go by and the reasons for failure are less due to a lack of work ethic and perseverance than to the corrupt system.

Things are worse for those born into destitute poverty and without means to education. Your post sums up as the "American Dream" but for the vast majority of people that no longer really exists in America or anywhere now. The globalists are going to make this much worse as time goes on.
I appreciate your response FM. One thing I failed to mention was I grew up in poverty. I was the oldest of 6 kids of a single mother (she finally kicked him out after he beat her senseless for the last time). I ate government cheese, peanut butter and drank government powdered milk. I never used that as an excuse. I started pushing shopping carriages for $1.65 an hr part time then got a full time job as a grocery clerk when I reached 18. I never accepted nor had I ever used as an excuse how I grew up. Anyone can still succeed who wants to. It may be harder today than back then but it's still there if you work hard enough and take things a step at a time. We can't all start out making 6 figures....it's a process. Today's youth has no idea what that process is because either no one has told them or they haven't figured it out on their own (I did, am I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree).

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I came from a similar background, I'm not going into any details but I started with zero. That said, today's world is not the same as the one we grew up in. The "process" you describe has a number of new very large brick walls to get beyond. The system is chewing up and spitting out many today who would have become quite successful 40, even 20 years ago.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not to mention lots of people have worked both smart, hard, been loyal to a fault, worked tons of hours of overtime when they had a salary position and did not get paid for it. Made companies lots of money in one way or another and when they are done with you...... they get the raise and you get the boot.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I came from a similar background, I'm not going into any details but I started with zero. That said, today's world is not the same as the one we grew up in. The "process" you describe has a number of new very large brick walls to get beyond. The system is chewing up and spitting out many today who would have become quite successful 40, even 20 years ago.
Sorry but I disagree....step one, don't go to college, learn a trade....there are many openings in the trade fields (plumbing, electrical, IT, etc).

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Labor has no leverage now. Scumbag establishment politicians enable corporations to import conscripts under the ridiculously exploited H1B program or just hop the border, steal jobs, and get on the dole. Naive SJWs vote for politicians that promise them dumb "rewards" that seem like good ideas on the surface, but are in fact horrendous burdens to employers. Like minimum wage laws. It's almost unreal how stupid people can be, like government is going to be able to force McDonalds to pay workers $15 when the workers are only yielding McD's $13/hr. Duh. McDs will just fire people and replace the rest with machines in that circumstance.

If government would stick to the few things they're supposed to be doing we wouldn't have these problems...instead they stick their nose into everything.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I know a lot of out of work electricians. How many electricians and plumbers does the nation actually need? I have never once in my life needed to call an electrician and have only called the plumber when it was something beyond what I wanted to do. I can do those things on my own, I know those skills as a hobby.

You should get out more, walking across the hallway to your job has prevented you from seeing the big picture. I suggest you take a few years away from your own beliefs and travel the nation and even the world. If you can work from home then you can work from a laptop. I suggest you try and see things from other people's perspective, even if they are often wrong. Get out and meet people and you may expand your opinion and sympathy for others. Not all soldiers were killed in those overseas wars, many times more returned home severely injured and to a nation that doesn't respect them and doesn't help them. Your post has nothing in it that could be helpful to thousands of people.
Then I guess the nation is fucked! I can't save everyone and I'm not going to try! I have my own family to worry about and other people have theirs. They're not my business and I'm not theirs. Pretty soon everyone will be on their own....no EBT cards, no more Affirmative Action, no more freebies. None of that's my problem. Let Jesus worry about it

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The brick wall has been constructed over the last 50 years with the trillions of dollars thrown at the destructive policies of constructing social safety nets. It has become a brick wall. The biggest and most effective motivator for success is a looming prospect of failure. But failure is not only no longer uncomfortable, it has become cozy. The motivation is gone. Making the whole thing worse is that success is being penalized with higher taxes and public debt. Now, unless you can game the system, the incentive is slipping away. Much of the next generation has known nothing but handouts and now feels entitled to them. If you are looking for the middle class, look no further than this.

I think the biggest story in this election cycle is not the Trump phenomenon, but the huge popularity of Bernie Sanders, an unapologetic socialist who promises to double down on those ruinous programs.

It will certainly be interesting to see how the thing plays out but it will not end well.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
a real riot would be when their cell phones quit working...NO FACEBOOK...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
a real riot would be when their cell phones quit working...NO FACEBOOK...
Imagine a total loss of all electrical and electronic capability in today's cesspool cities? It would be like the old days when the power and the phone went out. You were truly alone and in silence. No communication other then walking to the neighbors and asking if they were OK. It was a serious but exciting and adventurous time back when people talked to each other and were nicer to each other.

Can you imagine the sheer panic the unban snowflakes would be in if they were put in the same position today for an extended period of time?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Can you imagine the sheer panic the urban snowflakes would be in if they were put in the same position today for an extended period of time?
Yes I can.

Been preparing for it.

Looking forward to it.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Imagine a total loss of all electrical and electronic capability in today's cesspool cities? It would be like the old days when the power and the phone went out. You were truly alone and in silence. No communication other then walking to the neighbors and asking if they were OK. It was a serious but exciting and adventurous time back when people talked to each other and were nicer to each other.

Can you imagine the sheer panic the unban snowflakes would be in if they were put in the same position today for an extended period of time?

Huh?

Dude, you’re on the forum from 6am to midnight everyday. You’ve been here like 3 or 4 years and you’ve got more posts than any other 10 members combined.

You described yourself.

:dduck::dduck::dduck::rotf::rotf::rotf:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Huh?

Dude, you’re on the forum from 6am to midnight everyday. You’ve been here like 3 or 4 years and you’ve got more posts than any other 10 members combined.

You described yourself.

:dduck::dduck::dduck::rotf::rotf::rotf:
What do you think I was doing the previous 60 years??

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Note to self:
Always read the date on OP before starting
<heh> the reason I posted that (of course) is because I started checking on gold vs silver production. Downloaded a bunca stats and put 'em excel and made a comparison. Then read through some posts before I noticed everyone was talkin three years ago.

Anyhow, why waste the comparison study, eh?

Excel Result.JPG

BF

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Can you imagine the sheer panic the urban snowflakes would be in if they were put in the same position today for an extended period of time?
Interesting point.

It truly WAS different when I was a kid. Power would go out with a fair frequency... and it would be off for days.

So what happened when it did?

Our neighbors would show up at the Sneakydicker Househole with their perishable food wrapped in brown paper from paper bags (the only source of wrapping paper at that time) labeled with their names on them. We had the only natural gas-powered refrigerator around.

It was no problem at all for us to have our refrigerator stuffed full (even made it more efficient) with about six neighbor families' worth of food.