• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

“We Want The America Of Barack Obama”: Obama’s Former AG SLAMS President Trump

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
lawless, racist, corrupt, cronyism... well alright then...

Posted by Allison Hillman | Nov 8, 2017

Eric Holder is speaking his mind.

Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder has decided to let loose. Feeling unfettered since he is no longer in office, Holder bashed President Trump and Republicans in general and made the outrageous statement, “We want the America of Barack Obama.”

Holder is now working for the National Democratic Redistricting Committee and recently told Politico that his new position allowed him much more freedom to speak his mind;

“You don’t do politics when you’re attorney general, but as a private citizen and as a defender of the Obama legacy, I’m free to say what I want and to say it in the way that I’d like to. I probably would not have [attacked Republicans like] that while I was attorney general. I didn’t have an orange man who I was serving under, but, I mean, I would not have said that about a former president, for instance, while I was attorney general. But now, I’m just a citizen and I’ve got the full range of my voice back.”​

The former AG did not hold back. While he later admitted that today’s problems were not entirely the fault of President Trump, most of his statements seem to indicate the issues never existed under Obama’s reign;

“You’re telling Donald Trump that’s not the America I want. We want the America of Barack Obama. The president sets a moral tone, and I think in that regard President Trump has not done the job we expect of our leaders. The election of Barack Obama did not magically transform us as a people and eradicate bigotry, eradicate neo-Nazis and white nationalists. They were still there, but they didn’t feel empowered in a way that I think they do now.”​

It is unclear what dream world liberals were living in for the eight years that Obama was in office, but Eric Holder was there. In less than a year, President Trump has done more for America than Obama ever did but the left is still caught up in their loss.

Source: The Washington Times

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wow he is making himself heard, just like Jeff Sessions.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You don’t do politics when you’re attorney general...
Still a lying POS I see. All Holder did was politics while he was AG.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That guy looks like a family member of Sid.

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
lawless, racist, corrupt, cronyism... well alright then...

Posted by Allison Hillman | Nov 8, 2017

Eric Holder is speaking his mind.

Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder has decided to let loose. Feeling unfettered since he is no longer in office, Holder bashed President Trump and Republicans in general and made the outrageous statement, “We want the America of Barack Obama.”

Holder is now working for the National Democratic Redistricting Committee and recently told Politico that his new position allowed him much more freedom to speak his mind;

“You don’t do politics when you’re attorney general, but as a private citizen and as a defender of the Obama legacy, I’m free to say what I want and to say it in the way that I’d like to. I probably would not have [attacked Republicans like] that while I was attorney general. I didn’t have an orange man who I was serving under, but, I mean, I would not have said that about a former president, for instance, while I was attorney general. But now, I’m just a citizen and I’ve got the full range of my voice back.”​

The former AG did not hold back. While he later admitted that today’s problems were not entirely the fault of President Trump, most of his statements seem to indicate the issues never existed under Obama’s reign;

“You’re telling Donald Trump that’s not the America I want. We want the America of Barack Obama. The president sets a moral tone, and I think in that regard President Trump has not done the job we expect of our leaders. The election of Barack Obama did not magically transform us as a people and eradicate bigotry, eradicate neo-Nazis and white nationalists. They were still there, but they didn’t feel empowered in a way that I think they do now.”​

It is unclear what dream world liberals were living in for the eight years that Obama was in office, but Eric Holder was there. In less than a year, President Trump has done more for America than Obama ever did but the left is still caught up in their loss.

Source: The Washington Times
This is all you'll get my friend...and not soon enough for me I might add...

swinging noose.gif

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If you really want to get ticked off look up holders role in freeing the faln terrorists.
Thanks, but I don't require additional reasons to consider Holder an A-List traitor on par with Hillary, Barry, the Shrubs, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. The guy has zero redeeming qualities imo.

At least that Waco beatch finally expired...that information did nothing to dampen my spirits.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Of course he wants Obama's government now. He is on the verge of being indicted. That boy needs to see a trial and swing for treason.
Yep, beat me to it. The real reason the holder want oboola back is cause he knows when to fold 'em.

BF

Spectrism

Seeker
Seeker
Who will indict them?? The only ones being investigated are Trump people
Great question.... and one further- what court would make for a fair trial? Trump has been hamstrung from the start. Without the power of law enforcement, it matters not what he says. Corrupt judges and saboteur prosecutors need to be removed. Same for the corrupt military- generals & admirals who were political pals of Obama.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
He wants to be part of the protected class. Hopefully he will be indicted and go away.
Indicted by who the head of the FBI who worked for him? Give me a break.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
and both the Dems and Repubs are making sure America gets its share for what it did in 2016
Until there's a price to pay our politicians will be porking us on a daily basis! No one will save us, we must either leave ourselves or accept our fate!

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
At the very least they should be forced to stick their noses in my ass crack after I drink a lot of milk, if not go directly to jail.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Until there's a price to pay our politicians will be working us on a daily basis! No one will save us, we must either leave ourselves or accept our fate!

And that's why I'm apolitical. The left is just as equally useless and corrupt as the right.

The role of politicians is to serve the wealthy elites as they loot the country.