• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

⚡LAS VEGAS SHOOTING NEVADA 271 SEALED SEARCH WARRANTS WHICH INCLUDES INDICTMENTS ⚡

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Can't reveal the international plot to have the Saudis exposed now can we???

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Somehow I think the Jews will get blamed for it down the line.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Jerome Corsi keeps talking about Gitmo being prepped including multiplying the staff by many times etc. I take it all with salt so Time will tell.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So Corsi in a recent cast was saying that Q posted (whatever it was. That dead Kenyan Obama looka like pic maybe?") because Corsi had just prior posted something related.

It immediately made me think of that funny theory one of ya'll posted about him yesterday( or the day before) about him posting as Q and the decoding his own work. Then I couldn't help but have that running in my head the whole time analyzing him and thought there were quite a few things that were rather suspect, The guy is definitely plugged in deep. He mentioned more than once that he knew about this or that before it came out.