• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

1 oz .999 fine Solid silver commemorative for 99 cents

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
eBay listing at 99 cents OR make offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/362197944101?rmvSB=true

Yup, seems legit to me.

The seller even tells you to "BEWARE OTHER SELLERS ARE SELLING SILVER PLATE" and then gives you "tips to keep you relatively safe"

VERY RARE, PURE .999 SILVER-----BEWARE OTHER SELLERS ARE SELLING SILVER PLATE

Only a few left, once gone you won't find them anywhere (die was destroyed a few years ago). get it now!

You are purchasing 1 Troy Ounce .999 pure silver Proof Like Bitcoin commemorative, this piece applauds and recognizes Bitcoin for moving away from fiat currency.

Silver Tips to keep you relatively safe:

1. Silver should weight 31.1 to 31.8 grams any heavier it probably is fake, any lighter it probably is fake. The mint will almost never have it lighter then 31.1 as they don't want to cheat you out of silver, they also will most likely not make it heavier then 31.8 so as to not "give away" free silver. (you can purchase a cheap digital scale here on ebay, you just need a small one weighing grams to the 100th ie 31.18)

2. Get a strong magnet, small and circular in size, (can be found at any electronics store or even hear on ebay) Hold your silver piece at 90 degree angle with magnet at the top, let the magnet slide down the surface, if it falls off or slides rapidly, its probably fake. If it sticks, its probably fake, it should just glide down the piece all most purposely (sort of slow and controlled, but not to slow) practice a bit you will get the hang of it.

3. hold a piece of known silver on the tip of your finger, balancing it, take another piece and give it a little tap, you should hear a nice bell ringing tone. if it clinks it probably isn't real.

Even if you don't purchase from me, feel free to contact me with any questions you have regarding silver, i respond quickly and am always glad to help!

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Item location: Yiwu, China"

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Great deal for those that venture. However the seller is selling silver at less than spot and while your credit card etc can be shielded with Paypal etc your home address will be available because of the shipping.
No big deal to me but I am going to pass following the old if it is too good to be true maybe it isnt

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The weight will probably be more or less correct, since the seller highlighted that potential problem. The seller did not, however, comment on the coin dimensions. Be sure to measure the diameter and thickness, in addition to the weight. But good luck finding the "correct" dimensions to compare yours against.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
For a particular volume of silver, one dimension can be found from the other.
Even if the seller provided no dimension, once the coin is in your hands you can use the diameter to calculate the desired thickness and go from there.

R.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
it's silver plate, even states so in the auction heading, then goes on to state the verbiage that its a full ounce of silver.

avoid this moron.

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
it's silver plate, even states so in the auction heading, then goes on to state the verbiage that its a full ounce of silver.

avoid this moron.
Yeah, but the original listing says Proof .999 Solid silver. The guy changed the listing since I bought them. at a buck a piece I gave it a shot.
at least I have two bitcoin now, maybe I can sell them for 11,000 each LOL

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's listed as a silver plated IRON coin now. If it's copper I would pay a buck for one.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
I’d send ‘em back for a refund with a copy or note to ebay showing the difference.

R.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I’d send ‘em back for a refund with a copy or note to ebay showing the difference.

R.
Aint worth the buck and the story's worth more than that. :Proud: