• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is there a single soul who is surprised that an Engineer reduced this 10,535 pages to 4 sentences.

READ SLOWLY! Just 4 simple sentences. Great summary by a Notre Dame University engineer.........Here are the 10,535 pages of Obama Care condensed to 4 simple sentences. As humorous as it sounds, every last word is absolutely TRUE!

1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to un-insure the insured.

2. Next, we require the newly un-insured to be re-insured.

3. To re-insure the newly un-insured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.

4. The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became un-insured, and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original un-insured can be insured, so it will be ‘free-of-charge’ to them.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is called "redistribution of the middle class people's wealth by democrats.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Jonathan Gruber admitted this publicly around 2 years ago and went to trial for it, and made off with millions. He even had a few choice words that they only managed to pass it because the voting public are so stupid.

Where have you been?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Jonathan Gruber admitted this publicly around 2 years ago and went to trial for it, and made off with millions. He even had a few choice words that they only managed to pass it because the voting public are so stupid.

Where have you been?

Interesting thread on J. Gruber here ACA Architect Admits the Truth

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's a tax. If you don't pay taxes it won't affect you and you will get free insurance. If you work and pay taxes you are getting screwed and robbed.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's a tax. If you don't pay taxes it won't affect you and you will get free insurance. If you work and pay taxes you are getting screwed and robbed.
Early in my career as a young insurance salesman, I remember we were discussing this in an office, me and the guys, a larger Jewish fellow named Rick that was heading toward semi-retirement, made the comment that stuck with me "taxes? Hmmm... You guys pay those..?"