• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

100% CURE for Coronavirus!

^updated^

found a way in
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is also an herbal form of it you can buy right now

in fact it's where they get the drug from.

Its called Cinchona Bark powder or Quinine bark.

I ordered some this morning.

As soon as word gets out about this, It will be more scarce than toilet paper.

[link to www.bing.com (secure)]

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
shootie... :sick:bang head::chef::blew up: Get wid da program, boi.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
you can get tonic water which has it in there.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
SO once this WORKS.

The COVID SCARE IS OVER.

Then what will all the politicians and media talking heads have to blather on about? And all that MONEY they were going to spend? Will they stop that?

HELL NO. They will continue on with the spending spree, calling the chin flu a pandemic regardless if it's true or not.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
you can get tonic water which has it in there.
Well... no. And the tree bark ain't it, either. (I wish it was!) Chloroquine is not quinine. That said, both have their effect on malaria... therefore it would not be too difficult to accept the amounts of quinine you can get from tree bark (or genuine quinine mixed with water) might also help.

FROM UNCA'S ENDLESS TRIVIA BIN: The worldwide-popular drink "gin and tonic" came about by the Brits getting malaria back in the 19th century (when I was a kid). The treatment was a tonic made from the bark of that tree -- to be taken daily. Tasted like crap. So they added gin. Bingo.

***HAH. Before the above got posted, I got a call from MySonTheDoctor. He says to pass on for folks to be careful taking any quinine (which he says is available in essentially endless supply). It can cause some kind of sodium/potassium blockade -- so you could go blind, or even suffer heart failure. EEK. EEK.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Well they had to find something besides Vitamin C.

It would not be good for the public to learn all the things that cheap, cheaper than dirt vit c can do.

So lets give them something else to focus on.

One of their patented medicines, so they keep control and make money, on this new opportunity.

Last edited:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I have been drinking the tonic water for two weeks.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I've decided I ain't drinkin no cure that don't have whisky in it

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You can mix it in whiskey, dave, it's a powder. And kinda like agnosta (sp?) bitters

BF

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You can mix it in whiskey, dave, it's a powder. And kinda like agnosta (sp?) bitters

BF
Angostura -- Went through the factory in Trinidad and Tobago. Stinky shit. I hate it.

I'd stick wiv gin as a mixer, Dave...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Got another update from Scooter:

If your doc does not know (and he might not <-- Scotty says "doctors ain't gods, they just have a shitload of knowledge other folks don't") while the hydroxychloroquine is working -- we hope -- on one part of the problem, the crap that gets in your lungs causing pneumonia (bacteria) can be beaten down with some shit called "azithromycin".

A 1-2 punch. FWIW.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, Mar 18, 2020

Successful High-Dose Vitamin C Treatment of Patients with Serious and Critical COVID-19 Infection
by Richard Cheng, MD, PhD

Dr. Mao stated that his group treated ~50 cases of moderate to severe cases of Covid-19 infection with high dose IVC. The IVC dosing was in the range of 10,000 mg - 20,000 mg a day for 7-10 days, with 10,000 mg for moderate cases and 20,000 for more severe cases, determined by pulmonary status (mostly the oxygenation index) and coagulation status. All patients who received IVC improved and there was no mortality.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n18.shtml

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this note for a tad more background info:

"Actually, hydroxychloroquine is acting somewhat as an immune modulator in this case. By altering the shape of the angiotensin 2 receptors, no virus is allowed to enter the cells. The virus cannot hide inside of cells reproducing itself. With no cells to enter, the virus is vulnerable and actively destroyed by the immune system. These drugs are indirectly destroying the virus by allowing the immune system to do its job."

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
SO once this WORKS.

The COVID SCARE IS OVER.

Then what will all the politicians and media talking heads have to blather on about? And all that MONEY they were going to spend? Will they stop that?

HELL NO. They will continue on with the spending spree, calling the chin flu a pandemic regardless if it's true or not.
Crikey, wallew... you'd find sumpin' to bitch about even if they hanged you with a brand-new rope.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Crikey, wallew... you'd find sumpin' to bitch about even if they hanged you with a brand-new rope.
Unfortunately for all of us, he's right! Congress spends and never saves! Once the dough is available they spend double/triple what they appropriate, whether its needed or not. Then they vote for more. They never let a good crisis go to waste when it comes to spending taxpayer money

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That could be good news. Speed up the swap to Trumpy-Au-bux and the burning and demolition of the Fed building and occupants.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, Mar 18, 2020

Successful High-Dose Vitamin C Treatment of Patients with Serious and Critical COVID-19 Infection
by Richard Cheng, MD, PhD

Dr. Mao stated that his group treated ~50 cases of moderate to severe cases of Covid-19 infection with high dose IVC. The IVC dosing was in the range of 10,000 mg - 20,000 mg a day for 7-10 days, with 10,000 mg for moderate cases and 20,000 for more severe cases, determined by pulmonary status (mostly the oxygenation index) and coagulation status. All patients who received IVC improved and there was no mortality.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n18.shtml

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this note for a tad more background info:

"Actually, hydroxychloroquine is acting somewhat as an immune modulator in this case. By altering the shape of the angiotensin 2 receptors, no virus is allowed to enter the cells. The virus cannot hide inside of cells reproducing itself. With no cells to enter, the virus is vulnerable and actively destroyed by the immune system. These drugs are indirectly destroying the virus by allowing the immune system to do its job."

just a note of caution here .....the high doses of vit c can be bad news for people with bad livers....

(Sir Walter , would you please ask Scooter if you can if this is the case because my daughter has a bad liver right now...thank you)..

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
just a note of caution here .....the high doses of vit c can be bad news for people with bad livers....

(Sir Walter , would you please ask Scooter if you can if this is the case because my daughter has a bad liver right now...thank you)..
This IS a fact. You must exercise caution (eg: Follow your DOCTOR's orders/advice) when taking high doses of Vitamin C. The exposure is kidney stone formation. Your kidneys have to work harder when you take high doses of Vitamin C.

Now for the GOOD NEWS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly 20 years ago was study involving 715 young adults – students 18 to 32 years old – split between a control group and an experimental group. The latter of which used 1,000 mg of vitamin C per hour (not day, hourly) during the first 6 hours of having cold and flu symptoms. After that, they were taking it 3x daily (3,000 mg per day).

The results? The reported cold and flu symptoms in the vitamin C megadose group decreased 85% versus the control group, who were using pain relievers and decongestants."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION IN THIS LINK:

https://www.superfoodly.com/how-much-vitamin-c-is-too-much/

Cutting to the chase, if Himself or The Beautiful Witch come down with icky-symptoms, we plan to go to 2,000mg twice a day for five days. YMMV.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This IS a fact. You must exercise caution (eg: Follow your DOCTOR's orders/advice) when taking high doses of Vitamin C. The exposure is kidney stone formation. Your kidneys have to work harder when you take high doses of Vitamin C.

Now for the GOOD NEWS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly 20 years ago was study involving 715 young adults – students 18 to 32 years old – split between a control group and an experimental group. The latter of which used 1,000 mg of vitamin C per hour (not day, hourly) during the first 6 hours of having cold and flu symptoms. After that, they were taking it 3x daily (3,000 mg per day).

The results? The reported cold and flu symptoms in the vitamin C megadose group decreased 85% versus the control group, who were using pain relievers and decongestants."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So drink tons of water people. Every cellular function in the body requires hydration. if you're trying to flush out the bad guys and battle the baddies you're going to need to up your hydration.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So drink tons of water people. Every cellular function in the body requires hydration. if you're dealing with flushing out the bad guys and you're going to need to up your hydration.
YOWZA!! Correct-a-mundo.

I wuz in the process of adding this gem to my post above when yours popped up. It is difficult to overdose on water unless you are under it.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's my understanding that VitC is best absorbed through the use of ascorbic acid rather that designer health store VitC pills. Anybody got any input about that?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So when I lived in Maine a buddy of mine told me a story about an old-timer who is diagnosed with a brain tumor. The doctor prescribed ultra high doses of vitamin C and after taking it for a while the tumor was flushed out through the guy's nose. Whether or not it happened exactly this way I think the theory make sense. Vitamin C is quickly expelled through the body and with ultra high doses your body basically Panic dumps the chemical wish can easily pick up other foreign matters in the process. At least that's how I understood it as a non-doctor

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's my understanding that VitC is best absorbed through the use of ascorbic acid rather that designer health store VitC pills. Anybody got any input about that?
shootie -- that's covered in my link above. But to save you a bit of looking...

"...the ORAC (antioxidant) value of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) is a staggering 1,019,690. To put that into perspective, it’s 218 times higher than fresh blueberries when comparing equal weights."

See your doctor, (pretty please) before you self-medicate thataway, OK?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So when I lived in Maine a buddy of mine told me a story about an old-timer who is diagnosed with a brain tumor. The doctor prescribed ultra high doses of vitamin C and after taking it for a while the tumor was flushed out through the guy's nose. Whether or not it happened exactly this way I think the theory make sense. Vitamin C is quickly expelled through the body and with ultra high doses your body basically Panic dumps the chemical wish can easily pick up other foreign matters in the process. At least that's how I understood it as a non-doctor
newmisty: Again, that link covers that. There is a sorta potential correlation between Vitamin C megadoses and cancer remission. Towards the bottom of that link, I think. <-- Hey, I made a couplet!

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Glucose and Vitamin C fight for uptake by insulin in to the cells, so if you have high blood glucose, glucose will usually win so very little of the Vitamin C will actually be absorbed. Excess glucose is toxic to the body so insulin must deal with it first.....

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Now for the GOOD NEWS:

Cutting to the chase, if Himself or The Beautiful Witch come down with icky-symptoms, we plan to go to 2,000mg twice a day for five days. YMMV.
Walter, 2g is hardly a megadose. Ten plus and we're talking.

Up it until it gives you the shits, then back 1g down. Lots of water.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've got gin but no tonic water. :(.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Walter, 2g is hardly a megadose. Ten plus and we're talking.

Up it until it gives you the shits, then back 1g down. Lots of water.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Wait, wait, wait...

Ten plus is fine -- BY INTRAVENOUS DRIP, NOT BY CAPSULES -- under real medical care, monitored in hospital.

"In the case of vitamin C, the concerning reason it can act as a pro-oxidant [<-- BAD = opposite of anti-oxidant] is because it has been found to reduce metal ions through what’s called the Fenton reaction. A symptom of overdose that you can’t even detect!

Describing the Fenton reaction in full will make your eyes glaze. The important thing to know about is that it’s considered one of the most powerful methods of oxidation. This effect has been theorized to be a contributor to Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, and Alzheimer’s diseases, among others."

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Wait, wait, wait...

Ten plus is fine -- BY INTRAVENOUS DRIP, NOT BY CAPSULES -- under real medical care, monitored in hospital.

"In the case of vitamin C, the concerning reason it can act as a pro-oxidant [<-- BAD = opposite of anti-oxidant] is because it has been found to reduce metal ions through what’s called the Fenton reaction. A symptom of overdose that you can’t even detect!

Describing the Fenton reaction in full will make your eyes glaze. The important thing to know about is that it’s considered one of the most powerful methods of oxidation. This effect has been theorized to be a contributor to Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, and Alzheimer’s diseases, among others."
https://www.vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/PDF/BW_iron.pdf

Iron and Vitamin C

Introduction

There persists in medical literature the idea that vitamin C, acting as a reducing agent, causes reactions with iron (and other metals) that generate damaging free radicals.

These free radicals then go on to produce oxidative damage to cells and molecules, the products of which can be measured in blood tests. The idea goes that vitamin C is a powerful reducing agent which reduces Fe (III) to Fe (II), the reduced iron then participates in the Fenton reaction which produces hydroxyl radicals.

A considerable amount of literature can be found that links these ideas together, and the obvious conclusion reached by most of these researchers is a warning not to take vitamin C with metals and not to take vitamin C in iron overloaded conditions (e.g. haemochromatosis).

While these arguments on the surface are alarming and appear convincing, they must of course stack up against clinical observations to be valid. The fact is they don t.

The fact is that literally millions of people have taken or been administered very high doses of vitamin C, even considerable numbers of patients with iron overload disorders, and none of these people has ever rusted . None of these patients have ever demonstrated damage to DNA or any other cells or tissues (except cancer cells) by any valid test. If you have any doubt about this, try and find cases in the medical literature.

What emerges from this is that the conclusions drawn by various researchers into the vitamin C/metal connection are largely based on flawed evidence. If a conclusion does not tie in with clinical observations, then there is something wrong. Without fail, the methods underpinning the vitamin C/Fenton paranoia are in vitro methods,

i.e. isolated tissue cultures and blood samples exposed to the air. These methods inevitably produce results that are not necessarily related, if related at all, to in vivo conditions.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Glucose and Vitamin C fight for uptake by insulin in to the cells, so if you have high blood glucose, glucose will usually win so very little of the Vitamin C will actually be absorbed. Excess glucose is toxic to the body so insulin must deal with it first.....
Stop washing your vit c down with soda pop.

I use water.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
http://www.doctoryourself.com/diabetes.html

WAYS TO MAKE NUTRITIONAL PROGRESS AGAINST DIABETES

by Andrew W. Saul

Introduction by Abram Hoffer, M.D.:

Reading this chapter will report what can be done over and above the use of insulin and classical dietetics. I am very familiar with Type I (insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes), as two members of my family have it. As this is not a medical text, the author does not describe the symptomatology and treatment using insulin. (By the way, doctors who treat diabetes are practicing orthomolecular medicine without knowing it, for they are using a hormone that is naturally present in the body.) Dr. Saul lists and describes both positive and negative factors in dealing with this condition. Thus for Type I, we have on the positive side the B complex vitamins, especially vitamin B-3, and vitamin C. The negative factors are diets which are too rich in free sugars and not rich enough in the complex carbohydrates. Negative factors also include milk, fluoride, coffee and vaccinations.

When it is started at an early age, niacinamide will prevent diabetes from developing in many children born to families prone to the disease. I have also found niacin very helpful in preventing patients from suffering the long term ravages of diabetes, which are not directly due to high blood sugars, but to the side effects involving the vascular system. Niacin lowers total cholesterol, elevates HDL, and prevents the development of arteriosclerosis. Therefore these patients are less apt to become blind and lose their legs. With medical supervision, it may be used safely in dealing with diabetics, but you will need to find a doctor who knows niacin. Dr. Saul provides supporting references to the literature, which physicians will benefit from seeing. I was especially pleased to see that he cited my friend Dr. Emanuel Cheraskin's seven papers on the subject.

Type II Non-insulin dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM) was formerly known as hyperinsulinism or hypoglycemia. The term “hypoglycemia” turned the establishment red with fury. But over time, many books and papers have been published dealing with this very common condition. Positive factors listed are magnesium, exercise, weight control, chromium, fiber, vitamin E, vanadium, vitamin C, and complex carbohydrates. Negative factors are iatrogenic, such as drugs that may actually cause this type of diabetes. I have been using the positive factors for the past 40 years. When patients followed such a program, the results are very good.

This webpage provides complementary physicians who are interested in treating diabetes with information about nutrients that will make their treatment even better. I am convinced that if this information were to be used preventively, it would protect many persons from developing this disease. - A. Hoffer

More at link above.