• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

100% CURE for Coronavirus!

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatever home remedy you consider, put your reading glasses on first- and step away from the fish tank cleaner!
https://www.ktvu.com/news/az-man-de...tank-cleaner-to-prevent-coronavirus-infection

<snip> Banner Health officials say the man who died, along with his wife, both took chloroquine phosphate. The man's wife, who was also in her 60s, is currently under critical care.
From that article...

Once again, in a statement released on Monday, experts emphasized that chloroquine should not be taken to treat or prevent COVID-19.

so how do they explain the infected people who were given chloroquine all having recovered?

I'm thinking the critical part here is the phosphate part of it, but that article leads one to believe that chloroquine and chloroquine phosphate are the same thing. Are they?

Imho, the pharma industry will most likely find some reason that chloroquine can't be used to treat wuflu, but they'll come up with something ever so slightly different, that can therefore be patented, and charge $1000 per pill for it.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
From that article...

Once again, in a statement released on Monday, experts emphasized that chloroquine should not be taken to treat or prevent COVID-19.

so how do they explain the infected people who were given chloroquine all having recovered?

I'm thinking the critical part here is the phosphate part of it, but that article leads one to believe that chloroquine and chloroquine phosphate are the same thing. Are they?

Imho, the pharma industry will most likely find some reason that chloroquine can't be used to treat wuflu, but they'll come up with something ever so slightly different, that can therefore be patented, and charge $1000 per pill for it.
If they do that, they should be sued into oblivion. Perhaps someone more responsible can take over.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
you can get tonic water which has it in there.
Has anyone aside from me noticed how similar tonic water tastes to 50 PPM Colloidal/Ionic Ag?

I have been spraying everything down with CS (IS), including my throat.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yet we see headlines like this:

"CORONAVIRUS: Man dies after taking drug touted by Trump."
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/52012242

No, he did not tout the taking of fish tank cleaning solution you stupid twits!. They always gotta find some way to blame Trump.
...and yet some people still claim to not be able to see the media's bias against him.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
ny doctor is making the rounds - saying that this cured hundreds of people. think i remember him saying 4 or 5 days taking these

200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
ny doctor is making the rounds - saying that this cured hundreds of people. think i remember him saying 4 or 5 days taking these

200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate
Is zinc sulfate the same as what's in zinc supplements available at the store?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Is zinc sulfate the same as what's in zinc supplements available at the store?
I, for one, don't know but I do know one thing....

Hydroy Chloroquine ain't fish tank cleaner. We can thank some idiot in Phoenix for verifying that for us this past week! :oriental:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
From that article...

Quinine is a sulfate. The complete name for chloroquine is hydroxychloroquine.

If that guy took a phosphate, then well OK, "Darwin Award candidate" must be stamped on his birth certificate.

Golden Regards
Uncle

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
From that article...

Hydrochloroquine and Chloroquine phosphate are two completely different compounds.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, one cures ya and the other kills ya
Obviously. Lol
...but the media and big pharma would have us believe that they're the same thing and that both will kill us.

Last thing big pharma wants is a 50cent cure for this thing.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Obviously. Lol
...but the media and big pharma would have us believe that they're the same thing and that both will kill us.

Last thing big pharma wants is a 50cent cure for this thing.
Yes exactly!

Trump is ruining their plan by pushing a 50 year old drug to market which will kill their disease...and their monitization of it.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Chloroquine may well have some benefit, but evidence is thin. And it can cause death by kidney failure.
I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying educate yourself on the risks.

IV Vitamin C on the other hand, is harmless in doses over 100,000mg.
If I were sick, I'd go with the Vit C, beta glucan, colloidal silver, and oregano oil. JMO.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/corona...hloroquine-drug-touted-by-trump-as-treatment/
Arizona man dies, wife ill after taking drug touted as virus treatment: "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure"
MARCH 24, 2020 / 8:17 AM / CBS/AP

A Phoenix-area man has died and his wife was in critical condition after the couple took chloroquine phosphate, CBS affiliate KPHO reported. The additive used to clean fish tanks that is also found in an anti-malaria medication that's been touted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19.

Banner Health said Monday that the couple in their 60s got sick within half an hour of ingesting the additive. The man couldn't be resuscitated when he arrived at a hospital, but the woman was able to throw up much of the chemical, Banner said.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'" the woman told NBC.

Heidi Przybyla

@HeidiNBC
Her husband is dead & she's in the ICU after ingesting chloroquine:

"We saw Trump on TV -- every channel -- & all of his buddies and that this was safe," she said.
"Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."

She implored @VaughnHillyard: "Educate the people"
NBC News

@NBCNews
Replying to @NBCNews
Arizona man dies after ingesting chloroquine in an attempt to prevent coronavirus. https://nbcnews.to/2UJwKjF

There are no drugs approved to try to prevent or treat the new coronavirus. Self-medicating to prevent the coronavirus can be dangerous and possibly deadly.

4:54 PM - Mar 23, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

62.3K people are talking about this

"Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure," she said, adding her advice for people would be, "Don't take anything. Don't believe anything. Don't believe anything that the president says and his people ... call your doctor."

Coronavirus: The Race To Respond ›
Coronavirus updates: U.S. now has most cases in world
Governors take the lead in the fight against coronavirus
Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift help fans in financial hardship
More people are applying for foster pets amid outbreak
MORE IN CORONAVIRUS: THE RACE TO RESPOND

In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Banner Health is warning everyone to avoid self-medicating.

"Given the uncertainty around COVID-19, we understand that people are trying to find new ways to prevent or treat this virus, but self-medicating is not the way to do so," said Dr. Daniel Brooks, Banner Poison and Drug Information Center medical director. "The last thing that we want right now is to inundate our emergency departments with patients who believe they found a vague and risky solution that could potentially jeopardize their health."

At a news conference last week, Mr. Trump falsely stated that the Food and Drug Administration had just approved the use of an anti-malaria medication called chloroquine to treat patients infected with coronavirus. Even after the FDA chief clarified that the drug still needs to be tested for that use, Mr. Trump overstated the drug's potential upside in containing the virus.

On Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, called Mr. Trump's assertions about hydroxychloroquine "anecdotal" and said there is no evidence that it is effective for COVID-19 patients. But the next day, Mr. Trump was still touting the drug on social media.

Chloroquine is obtained by prescription, and Banner Health is now urging medical providers against prescribing it to people who aren't hospitalized. There are reports of people stockpiling the drug, and people with lupus, who need a version of the medication on a regular basis, say they are struggling to fill their long-standing prescriptions.

The difference between the fish tank cleaning additive that the couple took and the drug used to treat malaria is the way they are formulated.

The World Health Organization has launched a global clinical trial to study the potential effectiveness of a number of drugs to treat coronavirus, including hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
. The additive used to clean fish tanks that is also found in an anti-malaria medication that's been touted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19.
At best, that is fake news. At worst, it's intended to confuse. At no time did Trump say that an ingredient in fish tank cleaner was the fix. As far as I know, chloriquine phosphate is not used to treat malaria.

What those people did was the same as someone thinking that rubbing alcohol is the same as everclear because they both have the word "alcohol" on the bottle.
....and then deciding to just go ahead and drink the rubbing alcohol without checking further.

What it comes down to is, we got one Darwin award winner and a second place finalist.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying educate yourself on the risks.
You won't educate yourself quoting shit from the MSM. Have you been paying attention to the war we're currently in?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seen this making the rounds but don’t know if it’s true

View attachment 159066
This is very interesting. There is a theory that many people who died from the Spanish Flu actually overdosed on asprin. It was relatively new and handed out like candy to the sick.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Drink 2 bottles of still vanil

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
got fresh quinine bark today (cinchona bark), $14 bucks for a 1/2 pound shipping included. You can order off the label info:
barkq1.jpg
barkq.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
These always start out with they heard it from a friend.
Here's some info about that. Seems as though there may be something to it.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, the pertinent info starts @7:00

Last edited: