• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

12 signs we're in the middle of a 6th mass extinction

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
well,... common sense bought the farm. I hear self sufficiency and resilience is on the endangered list.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
yep, it's here

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not any more we're not! Pack your shit folks....we're going away! The US will go first. The rest of the world is tired of our shit!
Personally I feel you got that backwards t_s. We the People will out live most of the populations of the world. IMO

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Personally I feel you got that backwards t_s. We the People will out live most of the populations of the world. IMO
I lot of things will need to change if that's going to happen. Despite what you may read in the Q thread, I haven't seen anything actually happen that makes me think the Commies aren't continuing to gain a firmer grip on us each day. If they aren't stopped they'll open the floodgates of our borders and we'll be completely over run. It's happening already where some parts of the country are no go zones for white patriotic Americans